cameron dallas little sister...

By RidinOnJerry

Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister... More

Cameron Dallas Little Sister • Magcon Fanfic
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •
• Chapter 36 •
• Chapter 37 •
• Chapter 38 •
• Chapter 39 •
• Chapter 40 •
• Chapter 41 •
• Chapter 42 •
• Chapter 43 •
• Chapter 44 •
• Chapter 45 •
• Chapter 46 •
• Chapter 47 •
• Chapter 48 •
• Chapter 49 •
• Chapter 50 •
• Chapter 51 •
• Chapter 52 •
• Chapter 53 •
• Chapter 54 •
• Chapter 55 •
• Chapter 56 •
• Chapter 57 •
• Chapter 58 •
• Chapter 59 •
• Chapter 60 •
• Chapter 61 •
• Chapter 62 •
• Chapter 63 •
• Chapter 64 •
• Chapter 65 •
• Chapter 66 •
• Chapter 67 •
• Chapter 68 •
• Chapter 69 •
• Chapter 70 •
• Chapter 71 •
• Chapter 72 •
• Chapter 73 •
• Chapter 74 •
• Chapter 75 •
• Chapter 76 •
• Chapter 77 •
• Chapter 78 •
• Chapter 79 •
• Chapter 80 •
• Chapter 81 •
• Chapter 82 •
• Chapter 83 •
• Chapter 84 •
• Chapter 86 •
• Chapter 87 •
• Chapter 88 •
• Chapter 89 •
• Chapter 90 •
• Chapter 91 •
• Chapter 92 •
• Chapter 93 •
• Chapter 94 •
Where We Stand

• Chapter 85 •

87.5K 2.1K 1.1K
By RidinOnJerry

• Hayes POV •

"Nilaaaa! Hurry." I whined. "Sorry Hayes, this is earlier than usual." She said. "Sorry, I just want to get there already." I said.

"Kaye?" She smirked. "duh." I said. She laughed and we got in the car. "So, you guys are officially dating?" She asked.

"Yes Nila. I've told everyone I've seen about ten times." I said and she smiled at me. "You guys are so cute, I knew it was going to happen." She smirked.

"Why is everyone saying that?" I asked. "We're just best friend." She mimicked my voice. "I don't sound like that." I chuckled.

We pulled into Kaye's driveway and got out. "Good morning." Melissa smiled, once we walked in. "Good morning." I smiled.

"Someone's happy." Cameron smirked. "It's Kaye." Nila said. "Nila." I said. "Speaking of Kaye, go wake her up." Trey said.

I went upstairs and she was sleeping. Her eyes were puffy and red. I noticed her phone which was still on.

I picked it up and saw she was trying to get Matthew to text her back. I told her to stop trying, he's not going to text her back.

I don't know where he's been at, I just know he's not contacting anyone or at least that's what Nash said.

I laid down beside Kaye and she opened her eyes. "Hi." Her voice cracked. We sat up and I sat criss crossed.

"I'm sad." She frowned. I pulled her on my lap, with her back facing me. I wrapped my arms around her torso, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I just miss him, a lot Hayes. I know he's okay, but something is telling me he isn't." She sighed.

"He's okay Kaye." I said. She turned to face me. "No, it's not. I feel terrible." She said. "He's okay, I promise." I said.

She nodded and I kissed her head.

"You smell like me." I chuckled. "I stole your shirt." She said. " Smile." I said. "No." She frowned, shaking her head.

"Pleaseeee!" I whined. "No boo." She said. I kissed her and she smiled. I kissed her again, but this time she fell back on her back.

I hovered over her and made a silly face, causing her to laugh.

"There's that smile." I smiled. She kissed me and I smiled, kissing back.

"Keep it PG! Hayes get off of her!" Cameron yelled. I quickly got off and he pointed for me to get out of her room.

Shit.

I walked past him and he jumped, causing me to flinch.

He chuckled and we went downstairs. I sat down at the table and finished my homework that I didn't finish.

Kaye later came downstairs and sat beside me. "Have you spoke to Matthew?" Cameron asked Kaye.

"Shut up." Kaye said. "Kalyn." Melissa said. "He keeps asking me and I already told him to stop." She said.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" Trey asked him. "Because Kaye's basically cheating on him with Hayes." He said.

"Me and Matthew are clearly done if he hasn't spoken to me in almost a month." Kaye shrugged.

She ate and then we got in Melissa's car. "Hayes, have they gotten you back on the team?" Melissa asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Oh, good." She smiled. I was glad they excused my suspension.

We pulled in the school parking lot and she's turned the car off. "I hope you know you're not coming into the school." Kaye said.

"Um actually I am." Melissa said. "Mom you're embarrassing, you talk to much!" Kaye whined. Melissa shrugged and got out of the car.

"At least she doesn't look like a hobo." I chuckled. "Heels? really?" Kaye asked. "I have work today." She said.

If Melissa wasn't Kaye's mom and she was a stranger, I would say she's hot. That's actually really awkward if you think about it, that's like calling my mom hot.

Ew.

We walked in the office and said bye to Melissa. "Have a good day." She said. We waved and walked to the courtyard.

• Later •

It was our free period and the football players were practicing a few plays. the cheerleaders walked on the field and I saw Kaye, then Jordan.

I snuck away and picked Kaye up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my forehead.

"Kiss me on my lips." I pouted. She shook her head. "Grier! Over here!" My coach yelled.

Kaye laughed and got down. "I'll see you after." She said. I nodded and I ran back over there.

"Hayes was getting it on with he's little girlfriend." Jason teased. They all started 'oohing' and I chuckled shaking my head.

The whole time I just watched the cheerleaders cheer. I would glance at Jordan a few times too.

"Stop watching my girlfriend, you have your own." Marcus smirked. "I'm watching trash, you're right I should be watching my girlfriend." I smiled.

He was going to say something, but we heard yelling and looked over. I watched as Kaye pushed Jordan and Jordan pushed her back.

I took my helmet off and walked over there. "You bitch!" Kaye yelled. They were now fighting. Jordan pulled Kaye's hair and that is something you don't do.

"Don't touch my fucking hair!" Kaye yelled and slapped her so hard. They started full out fighting and I wrapped my arms around Kaye's waist, pulling her away from Jordan.

"Hayes let me go before I beat your ass too!" She yelled. Jordan came at her again, until the girls pulled her away.

The coach ran over. "What is going on?" He asked. "This stupid skank sure does have a lot to say behind my back, but once I confront her stupid ass she gets scared! Listen whore you're stupid ass bitch for cheating on Hayes!" Kaye yelled.

Kaye never gets suspended, let alone in trouble and I already know she's going to get suspended, just like I did.

"You two girls sit here, while I go get the principle." He said. I sat on the bench and pulled Kaye on my lap.

"I'm in so much trouble." Kaye groaned. "Your mom was joking around when I got suspended, I don't think you'll get in trouble." I chuckled.

"Yeah not with mom, my dad is strict when it comes to school." She said. "At least you fought for a good reason." I smirked.

She slapped my head. "This isn't funny Hayes." She said. I started laughing which made her laugh.

"You need to learn how to fight." I heard Marcus. He was talking to Jordan and we laughed harder.

"I want to pull her hair out." Kaye told me. The principle came and Kaye got up walking behind Jordan.

She tugged Jordan's hair and I laughed

"Why am I not surprised? First Hayes and now Kaye." She said. "I'm innocent." Kaye said. We all looked at her.

"She came at me first, do you just want me to let we beat me up? no. I didn't think so." Kaye said.

They walked down to the office and I had to come to tell the story. We walked in the office and she went to call their parents.

Cameron walked in and gave a us a confused look. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I'm a student aid, why are you guys here?" He asked.

"Kaye got in a fight." I said and Cameron started laughing. "Kaye, you're gonna get beat." He chuckled.

"It wasn't my fault!" Kaye whined. He kept laughing and the principle came in. "You guys are related right?" The principle ask Cameron and Kaye.

They nodded. "Kalyn, I've been told you're a really good student and telling by your brother, I know you are, what's going on?" She asked Kaye.

"I don't start the fights. She hit me and was going to attack me, what was I supposed to do? Run away?" Kaye asked.

I chuckled, cause that would have been really funny.

"I understand that, but still." She said.

Later Kaye's mom came in. She glared at Kaye really hard and Kaye smiled. "Hey mom! I'm here for a good reason, Kaye isn't." Cameron smiled.

"I didn't do anything either." I said. Melissa sat down and the principle told her everything.

"She has in school suspension." She said. "I had out of school suspension, why?" I asked. "Kaye's a good student, she just had her moment. You have slips already." She said.

I'm not the best student, whoops.

We walked out of the office and Kaye stood beside me. "I need to speak you alone Kalyn." Melissa said.

Kaye groaned and they went somewhere private. I went to my locker and grabbed my bag.

Kaye came out and grabbed her bag too. "What happened?" I asked. "She's not mad." She shrugged.

I chuckled and we went to our last class.

______________________

Heyooooo!

Lmao, things are going to get really serious the next few chapters. Like, you guys aren't going to see it coming.

O.o

15 more chapters and this book is over ): I'll miss you guys ! 😭😭😭😭

200 votes

100 comments

For da next chapter !

What's your favorite book on this account ! ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...
43.7K 873 47
Catie was a normal 16 year old until she is getting bullied by Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Jack j and Jack G, Aaron, Carter Reynolds...
16.6K 577 42
Taylor Caniff and Quinn Tracy are in love, and the things people do or say could never change that. Well, unless Quinns feelings for Cameron flourish...
482K 9K 44
Kayleigh Dallas is Cameron Dallas 13 year old little sister.Cameron loves Kayleigh to death but is way to protective.What will Cameron do to protect...