cameron dallas little sister...

By RidinOnJerry

Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister... More

Cameron Dallas Little Sister • Magcon Fanfic
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •
• Chapter 36 •
• Chapter 37 •
• Chapter 38 •
• Chapter 39 •
• Chapter 40 •
• Chapter 41 •
• Chapter 42 •
• Chapter 43 •
• Chapter 44 •
• Chapter 45 •
• Chapter 46 •
• Chapter 47 •
• Chapter 48 •
• Chapter 49 •
• Chapter 50 •
• Chapter 51 •
• Chapter 52 •
• Chapter 53 •
• Chapter 54 •
• Chapter 55 •
• Chapter 56 •
• Chapter 57 •
• Chapter 58 •
• Chapter 59 •
• Chapter 60 •
• Chapter 61 •
• Chapter 62 •
• Chapter 63 •
• Chapter 64 •
• Chapter 65 •
• Chapter 66 •
• Chapter 67 •
• Chapter 68 •
• Chapter 69 •
• Chapter 70 •
• Chapter 71 •
• Chapter 72 •
• Chapter 73 •
• Chapter 74 •
• Chapter 75 •
• Chapter 76 •
• Chapter 77 •
• Chapter 78 •
• Chapter 80 •
• Chapter 81 •
• Chapter 82 •
• Chapter 83 •
• Chapter 84 •
• Chapter 85 •
• Chapter 86 •
• Chapter 87 •
• Chapter 88 •
• Chapter 89 •
• Chapter 90 •
• Chapter 91 •
• Chapter 92 •
• Chapter 93 •
• Chapter 94 •
Where We Stand

• Chapter 79 •

89.9K 2.1K 702
By RidinOnJerry

• Kaye POV •

After the name calling and Hayes basically being so rude and mean about me accusing Jordan of cheating, I was right.

We got home and I sat at the table, while mom put something on my eye.

"Man, it's just getting worse." She groaned. "How bad?" I asked. Hayes looked and his eyes widened.

I got up and went to the bathroom. It was purple, probably going to be black in a few hours.

"Mom!" I whined. "I can't go to school like this let alone go out in public!" I yelled going back to the kitchen.

The door opened and dad walked in. "Oh my gosh, what happened to you?" He asked. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I meant to call you. Hayes got into a fight so I had to go down there, then Kaye ended up getting hurt so I took her home." Mom said.

"It's fine." Dad told her. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Me and your mom were just going to talk." He said.

"Good, me and Hayes need to talk, so we're gonna go walk." I said and pulled Hayes out of the house.

"I'm sorry, okay." He said. "And who was right as always?" I asked. "You." He mumbled. "Who?" I asked. "You." He said clearly.

"Good." I smirked. We walked to an ice cream shop and got milkshakes.

"You should stay home for the next two days." He said. "I'm staying home until this bruise goes away." I said. "It looks really bad." He said.

"No shit." I said.

We started walking back and we just sat down on the curb talking.

"So I see you and that Leo guy are getting close." He said. "Leo's really fun." I smiled. Leo was a really good guy, I don't know, he's different.

"Do you like him?" Hayes asked. "Let's not go to far." I laughed, "he's cute and nice, but I don't like him." I shrugged.

"Would you tell me if you liked him?" He asked. "Yeah, I tell you everything." I said.

He smiled and nodded.

Dad came out with mom. "How about you come home with me tonight." Dad said. I looked at mom, "if you think I'm staying here by myself I'm not." She said.

"Sorry dad." I said. "What if your mom comes with us?" He asked. "Really?!" I yelled. Mom smiled and I hugged them both.

"Does that mean you guys are back together?" I asked. "we're getting there." Mom smiled at dad.

"We have to go stop by Chads and Nila's house, then we're gonna go home." Dad said.

"Ah man." Hayes groaned. I laughed and teased him and he glared. We drove to Chad and Nila's house and walked in.

Hayes hid behind me and I chuckled. "HAYES IS HOME!" I yelled so they could hear me. "Hayes come to the kitchen!" Nila called.

We went to the kitchen and I sat down. Mom and dad went to talk to Chad. I listened to Nila yell at Hayes and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry." Hayes groaned. "Well your dad and mom discussed that you're grounded for two weeks." She said.

"Bleh." Hayes mumbled. We went upstairs to his room. "Good thing I have two laptops." He smirked.

"How the hell?" I laughed. "My mom got me one for my birthday, but I already had one." He said, "plus they always forget to take my iPod too." He said.

I laughed and laid on his bed.

"KALYN SHAY DALLAS, GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Dad screamed from downstairs.

Mine and Hayes' eyes widened.

I sat up. "What the hell did I do Hayes?" I asked. "I don't know, but he sounds pissed." He said.

"KALYN, NOW BEFORE I COME UP THERE!" He screamed. "come with me." I said. We went downstairs and he was in the living room.

Cameron, Nash, mom, Nila, and Chad were all siting on the couch. "Sit." He snapped at me.

I sat down and he handed me Cameron's phone.

I looked at it and it was picture of me from when I was dared to jump into the lake, just in my bra and underwear.

It didn't even look like that though, it looked like I stripped for someone and let them take a picture.

"Where did you get this?" I asked Cameron. "Why were you almost naked in front of Michael?" He snapped at me.

"It was a dare, I had to jump into a lake." I said. "Do you honestly think we believe that?" Dad asked. "I did." I said.

"How did you find this picture Cameron?" Mom asked. "My friend said a few kids were talking about Kaye, so I went to see and Michael was telling them how Kaye was naked in front of him and he showed me the picture." Cameron said.

"It was a dare!" I yelled. "Stop lying!" Dad yelled at me. "Hayes was there! Ask him!" I yelled. "I don't want to hear it, Hayes would lie for you." Dad snapped.

"Tell him Hayes." I said. "Get in the car now, we're going home." He said. I stood up. "I can't believe you actually believe I would do that." I hissed.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the car. He slammed the door and I texted Hayes.

To Poo Bear: thanks for saying something, you know that's not true.

I'm changing his contact name to 'Hayes the asshole'

The door opened and dad and mom got in the car.

All they did the whole car ride was say how dirty that was and how I had no respect for myself.

Once we pulled up to the house I ran up to my room. I slammed the door and laid on my bed.

The door opened and once again, dad was in front of me. "Give me all your things, you're grounded for a month and all your after shook activities are cancelled and there's no outside fun. You got to school and you come straight home after that." He said.

"You're being unfair!" I yelled. He started taking all my things and I just gave him a dirty looks.

"Give me your phone." He said. "No." I said. "Kalyn." He growled. I threw it out the room and pushed him out, slamming my door.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed.

• Next Day •

I went downstairs and Dad could barely look at me, mom sighed and just shook her head.

"I didn't do that." I said. "It's over and done with Kaye, hurry up and eat." Dad said. "I'm not hungry. Plus I'll get too fat and no one likes a fat stripper." I said.

"Do you think this is funny?" Mom snapped. "Yes. It's funny how my parents think I stripped for some horny boy!" I yelled.

"Eat." He snapped and went upstairs. "Mom, you have to believe me." My voice cracked. "Kaye, what happened?" She asked.

"The night I was at the lake with my friends I was dared to jump in the lake naked. I wasn't doing it naked so they let me keep my undergarments on." I said.

"And Hayes was there?" She asked. I nodded, "I don't know why he didn't say anything."

"Come on, let's get you to school." She said. I nodded and got in the car.

• Lunch •

I told everyone what happened and they were pissed at Michael for saying what he said, but they were more pissed at Hayes for not saying anything and so was I.

I didn't know why Hayes didn't say anything.

"They probably think I'm some slut." I mumbled. "I know your parents and they wouldn't think that." Madison said.

Cameron came over to my table and I didn't look at him.

"Kaye, I'm sorry, I didn't know." He said. "Thanks." I mumbled. Cameron is usually the one to stick up for me, but he didn't.

"Kaye." He groaned. "I have to go." I mumbled and walked away from everyone.

_______________________

Wellllll damnnnnnn. Nice going Michael.

YOU GUYS SHOULD GO READ MY NEW CAMERON DALLAS AND NASH GRIER FANFIC!

It's called 'She's different'

300 votes

100 comments!

Please go read the fanfic! I need some feed back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
48.2K 795 23
Mackenzie has bullied her whole life by 10 boys. There names are: Aaron Carpenter Carter Renoylds Shawn Mendes Cameron Dallas Nash Grier Hayes...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...