cameron dallas little sister...

By RidinOnJerry

Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister... More

Cameron Dallas Little Sister • Magcon Fanfic
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •
• Chapter 36 •
• Chapter 37 •
• Chapter 38 •
• Chapter 39 •
• Chapter 40 •
• Chapter 41 •
• Chapter 42 •
• Chapter 43 •
• Chapter 44 •
• Chapter 45 •
• Chapter 46 •
• Chapter 47 •
• Chapter 48 •
• Chapter 49 •
• Chapter 50 •
• Chapter 51 •
• Chapter 52 •
• Chapter 53 •
• Chapter 54 •
• Chapter 55 •
• Chapter 56 •
• Chapter 57 •
• Chapter 58 •
• Chapter 59 •
• Chapter 60 •
• Chapter 61 •
• Chapter 62 •
• Chapter 63 •
• Chapter 64 •
• Chapter 65 •
• Chapter 66 •
• Chapter 67 •
• Chapter 68 •
• Chapter 69 •
• Chapter 70 •
• Chapter 71 •
• Chapter 72 •
• Chapter 73 •
• Chapter 74 •
• Chapter 75 •
• Chapter 76 •
• Chapter 77 •
• Chapter 79 •
• Chapter 80 •
• Chapter 81 •
• Chapter 82 •
• Chapter 83 •
• Chapter 84 •
• Chapter 85 •
• Chapter 86 •
• Chapter 87 •
• Chapter 88 •
• Chapter 89 •
• Chapter 90 •
• Chapter 91 •
• Chapter 92 •
• Chapter 93 •
• Chapter 94 •
Where We Stand

• Chapter 78 •

97.5K 2K 862
By RidinOnJerry

• Kaye POV •

We were all back home, technically not me though.

"Mom, I want to go back home." I said. "We're not Kalyn, not right now." She said. "I am." I mumbled.

I walked out of my room and called Cameron.

"What's up?" He asked answering. "I want to come home." I said. "Kaye, I want you to come home too, but mom won't like that." He said.

"Please cam." I said. "Okay okay, I'm on my way." He said. "love you, bye." I said and hung up.

I grabbed my bag and put my school clothes in and a few other things, then I went to the living room.

Cameron texted me saying he was outside and I walked out getting in his car.

"does mom know?" He asked. "It took awhile, but she finally agreed." I lied. I knew if mom hadn't said yes, he wouldn't have taken me back to the house.

When we got home, I went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Are you gonna go to sleep, it's almost ten." He said.

I nodded and laid on the couch. "What? No bed?" He chuckled. I shook my head and he covered me with a blanket.

He kissed my forehead and told me goodnight.

He went upstairs and Matthew texted me

From Matty Boo: I love you baby, goodnight

To Matty Boo: I love youuuu, goodnight

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

• Next Morning •

"Kaye." Cameron shook me. I sat up and he chuckled. "Fix your hair." He said. "I just woke up."

"Mom called." He said. "Shit." I mumbled. "She was mad, but I handled it, just don't lie again." He said. I nodded and went upstairs.

I got dressed and decided to straighten my hair today. I went downstairs and ate the waffles and bacon Cameron made me.

The door opened and Hayes walked in with Nash. "Hey Kaye." Hayes said, sitting beside me.

"Hey." I said. I pulled my phone out and texted madison.

Hayes took a piece of my bacon and started eating it. I looked at him and took it back.

"Don't take my bacon." I glared at him. He took it back and shoved it down his throat.

I looked at him and he got up slowly.

"Benjamin!" I yelled. He ran behind Cameron and Nash grabbed my waist, pulling me back.

"I'm going to stab you!" I yelled. "Shouldn't have took her bacon." Cameron chuckled. I grabbed the fork that was on the counter.

"Let go of me Nash." I said, "I won't attack." I lied.

Nah let go and I jumped on Hayes. I hovered over him and he started screaming.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled. I got up and put my shoes on. "Let's go." Cameron said grabbing his keys.

We got in the car and drove to the school. "We have a test today and I'm going to fail." Hayes groaned. "Man, I was going to copy off of you." I said.

The boys laughed, but I was being serious.

Hayes is actually really smart, believe it or not.

"Why, you're an A and B student." Hayes chuckled. "So are you." I said. "Not last year, it was so bad." Nash laughed.

"I was grounded for like a year." Hayes joked. "Getting bad grades isn't an option if you're a Dallas." I said.

"I guess that doesn't apply to Mr. Straight C student." Nash said, referring to Cameron. "Im doing good right now, okay." Cameron chuckled.

Cameron parked his car and we got out.

Cameron hugged me and I laughed, "Cameron stop." I whined. "THIS IS MY LITTLE SISTER!" He yelled so everyone could hear.

"Cameron!" Yelled slapping his chest. He chuckled. "I'll see you at lunch." He said and I nodded.

Hayes and I walked to our lockers, then to first period. "Leo!" I smiled. He turned around and we hugged.

We sat down and started talking.

• Free Period •

• Hayes POV •

"Hayes, you should go buy me a soda." Kaye smirked. We were all working on out math homework, in the library.

"Fine." I said.

I walked down the hall and went to the vending machine. I bought her a sprite and I heard laughing, not just any laugh, but Jordan's laugh.

I walked around the corner and she was kissing Marcus.

I dropped the sprite, surprised at what I was seeing. I know we're taking a break, but seriously?

They looked my way. "Hey.." Jordan mumbled. "Is this why we're taking a break?" I asked. "No Hayes, it just Marcus is there for me when you aren't." She said.

"Why didn't you just say so then?" I asked. She shrugged. I looked at Marcus.

"And you, we've been friends since fourth grade and this is what you do to me!" I yelled at Marcus.

"She wanted better, sorry dude. This isn't middle school anymore." He said. "You're right, so I don't care if I do this." I snapped and punched him in the face.

He punched me back and I tackled him to the ground. He punched me, then hovered over me.

"Hayes!" I hear Kaye. "Marcus stop." Kaye said. He was going to swing at me, but Kaye got in the way and he ended up punching her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled and started repeatedly punching him.

A teacher came out and got me off of him.

Kaye was holding her eye, biting her lip.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She shook her head. "Hayes. Marcus, to the principles office." The teacher said.

I ignored her and walked Kaye to the nurse. "Go, before you get in more trouble." She said. "No, I'm gonna make sure you're okay." I said.

I sat down, while the nurse looked at her. I texted Cameron telling him what happened and soon enough, he was walking in he nurses office.

"Who did this Kalyn?" Cameron asked, clearly pissed. "Hayes." Kaye groaned. "He deserved to know." I said.

The principle walked in. She looked at me and I sighed following her to her office.

"Hayes, do you have any other contacts, your parents aren't answering any phones." She said.

"My emergency contact list has numbers." I shrugged. "I have a Melissa Dallas." She said. Kaye's mom will understand.

"Yeah, she'll answer." I said.

Melissa showed up and she gave me a look. She sat beside me and the principle introduced herself.

"His parents are in an important meeting." Melissa told the principle. "It's fine, I just needed someone down here to discuss Hayes' behavior." The principle said.

"May I ask why he's in trouble?" Melissa asked. "He started a fight between another boy and because of it, a girl is in the nurses office." She said.

I put my head down guilty.

"Who is it Hayes?" Melissa asked. "Kaye tried stopping it and Marcus accidentally swung at her." I said. "Oh my gosh, is she okay?" She asked in a panic.

I shrugged. "Why did you fight?" She asked. "Marcus was kissing Jordan." I said. "Hayes." She sighed.

"It hurts." I said looking at her. "I know it does, but you can't start fights like that." She said. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Hayes is suspended for two days." The principle said. "I can't be suspended! I'll get kicked off the football team!" I yelled.

"Sorry, you broke the rules." She said. I got up and stormed out. Marcus smirked at me. I glared at him before going to my locker and grabbing my bag.

I went to the nurses office and a bruise was forming on Kaye's cheek and around her eye.

"I'm suspended." I told her. I told Cameron what happened and he chuckled. "Clearly you won the fight." He said referring to me having no bruises.

Melissa came in and checked Kaye's face. "Mom, I'm okay." Kaye said. "Caneron, can you get Kaye's things, she's being signed out." Melissa said.

Cameron left and we waited in the office.

"And Hayes, if you're going to start a fight, do it after school." Melissa said. Me and Kaye started laughing and Cameron came back.

"Bye Cam, I'll see you when I see you." Kaye said. Cameron hugged her and we got in the car.

"Why were you fighting with Marcus?" Kaye asked.

"He was kissing Jordan." I said. She looked at me before rolling her eyes. "Why the eye roll?" I asked.

"Because this wouldn't have happened if you would have listened to me." She said.

"I'm sorry geez." I mumbled. "Whatever." She mumbled. "So much for sympathy."

"Oh and now you want sympathy!" She yelled, "you deserve it." She snapped. "Kalyn Shay, that's enough." Melissa snapped.

I didn't know what to say, why is she mad?

_______________________

Heyooo!👋 anywho, actually I have nothing to say lol, so byeee loves(:

300 votes

100 comments

For the next chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 380 25
Katie is Cameron Dallas' little sister. Recently Nash had put up an 'insulting' video about what they want in a girl. Ever since Katie just thought o...
43.7K 873 47
Catie was a normal 16 year old until she is getting bullied by Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Jack j and Jack G, Aaron, Carter Reynolds...
64 1 23
Alexis Dallas is a 16 year of girl who is Cameron Dallas sister what will happen when she joins her brother on the magcon tour. Will she end up hatin...
2.1M 27.8K 60
He's just some Internet boy, Ali told herself. But deep down inside, Ali knew that Taylor Caniff wasn't just some Internet boy. They met over the Int...