cameron dallas little sister...

By RidinOnJerry

Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister... More

Cameron Dallas Little Sister • Magcon Fanfic
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •
• Chapter 36 •
• Chapter 37 •
• Chapter 38 •
• Chapter 39 •
• Chapter 40 •
• Chapter 41 •
• Chapter 42 •
• Chapter 43 •
• Chapter 44 •
• Chapter 45 •
• Chapter 46 •
• Chapter 47 •
• Chapter 48 •
• Chapter 49 •
• Chapter 50 •
• Chapter 51 •
• Chapter 52 •
• Chapter 53 •
• Chapter 54 •
• Chapter 55 •
• Chapter 56 •
• Chapter 57 •
• Chapter 58 •
• Chapter 59 •
• Chapter 60 •
• Chapter 61 •
• Chapter 62 •
• Chapter 63 •
• Chapter 64 •
• Chapter 65 •
• Chapter 66 •
• Chapter 67 •
• Chapter 68 •
• Chapter 69 •
• Chapter 70 •
• Chapter 71 •
• Chapter 73 •
• Chapter 74 •
• Chapter 75 •
• Chapter 76 •
• Chapter 77 •
• Chapter 78 •
• Chapter 79 •
• Chapter 80 •
• Chapter 81 •
• Chapter 82 •
• Chapter 83 •
• Chapter 84 •
• Chapter 85 •
• Chapter 86 •
• Chapter 87 •
• Chapter 88 •
• Chapter 89 •
• Chapter 90 •
• Chapter 91 •
• Chapter 92 •
• Chapter 93 •
• Chapter 94 •
Where We Stand

• Chapter 72 •

94.8K 2.2K 1.3K
By RidinOnJerry

• Hayes POV •

"Hayes I'm very disappointed, what has gotten into you?" Mom asked. "She's my girlfriend mom. I know Jordan and she wouldn't cheat." I said.

"I get that Hayes, but you shouldn't treat Kaye like that, she's only looking out for you." She said.

"I know." I sighed.

"Go." She told me. I knew what she meant by that. I sighed and went to go look for Kaye.

I went downstairs and the boys and Madison were watching a movie. "Cameron?" I said. he looked over at me.

"Where's Kaye?" I asked.

"She's talking to Matthew in the guest room." He said. I nodded and went upstairs to the guest room.

"I don't know, maybe we're just better off not friends. I'm tired of this Matt." I heard her sigh.

"I miss you, a lot. I need you here with me." She said. "Okay, bye. I love you more." She said.

I walked in and she looked at me.

"I know, you're sorry. you're only saying that because of your mom and you still don't believe me. it's fine Hayes." She said.

I nodded and walked out.

I wanted us to be close how we used to be when we first met, I miss that.

• SKIPPING THE EVENT •

"Bye mom." I told mom. "bye baby." She smiled hugging me. "Bye sky." I smiled picking her up.

She kissed my cheek. "Nash is my favorite, but I'll still miss you Hayesey boo." She smiled.

I laughed and kissed her.

I got in the car and Kaye was on the phone. "Mom, why does it sound like yore crying?" She asked.

"I'm not stupid mom, I can hear it in your voice." Kaye said. Everyone else got in the car and Cameron looked at Kaye who was on the verge of crying.

"Is everything okay. Don't lie to me mom, I just want the truth." She said. "What's wrong?" Nash mouthed.

I shrugged. "Bye." Kaye said hanging up. She put her head in between her legs and started to cry.

"Carter can you drive?" Cameron asked carter. "Yeah man." Carter said. They switched seats and Cameron hugged Kaye.

I felt really bad for her, I know that phone call was about her parents.

I heard dad and Nila talking about her parents and I know they aren't doing good, I know Kaye couldn't do through a divorce.

"It's okay Kaye." Cameron said. "don't lie, it's not okay." She cried.

He tried staying from her, but he knew his parents weren't doing good.

I sighed and pulled out my phone.

• Later •

• Kaye POV •

We got home and I walked inside the house. It was quiet and mom was sitting on the couch.

"Mom?" I said. "hun, come here." She said. I got up and walked over to her and she hugged me.

"It's okay Kaye." She rubbed my back. "Where's dad?" I asked. "He's out doing a few things." She said.

Lair.

"I just need to go lay down." I said. "Did you guys eat?" She asked. "I'm not hungry." I said. "You have to eat something." She sighed.

"I'm not hungry." I repeated. I went upstairs, passing Cameron on the way up.

"You okay?" He asked. "I think you know the answer to that." I said. I went to my room and laid down.

I skyped Matthew and he answered. "I need you Matt." I said. his eyes saddened. "Is it Hayes?" He asked a little mad.

I told him what's been going on with my parents and by the end of it I was crying, once again.

"Baby, you know I would come down there in a heart beat, but I can't. I'm here for you babe, I am." He said.

I laid down and he kept telling me things that he knew would make me happy.

"Watch the videos on your lap top." He told me.

I was confused but looked at the videos. I smiled and I couldn't help but laugh at some of them.

Everyday, me and Matthew made a video and I can't believe I forgot about it.

I clicked on one that was only Matt.

"Kalyn Shay Dallas, if you're watching this, I love you baby. I'm with you all the way, whenever you need me I'll always be there. I love you a lot and I don't know, I just need you to know you're my one and only. Bye baby, Matty boo loves you." He smiled

I smiled and went back on skype. "There's that smile I love." He smiled. "Thanks Matty boo." I laughed.

"Matthew, you have school tomorrow, phone and lap top away." I heard his mom.

"Bye babe." He said, blowing me a kiss.

"Bye baby." I smiled, doing the same.

I hung up and laid down. my door opened and it was Hayes. he didn't say anything and neither did I, he just laid down beside me, pulling me close to him.

I missed my best friend.

I started to fall asleep and he kissed my cheek, "good night, love you." Was the last thing I heard, before going to sleep.

I woke up to screaming and yelling. I sat up and I heard banging and things being thrown.

I noticed Hayes was gone and my door was shut. I got up and saw Cameron, who was on his way to my room.

He took my hand and we went back to his room.

He closed the door and gave me his head phones, he took his phone and put music on.

We laid down and he cuddled me into him. I couldn't hear anything, but he could hear it all.

He was the best brother in the world.

I took the headphones off. "Kaye I don't want you hearing this." He said. "I don't want you to suffer." I said.

"Put them back on Kalyn, I'll be alright." He said.

"IM DONE TREY, IM LEAVING. IM TAKING KAYE AND IM LEAVING!" I heard mom scream.

The door opened and it was mom.

"Kaye honey, let's go." Mom said. "I don't want to." I said beginning to cry.

"Kalyn, I'm not arguing with you, get your shoes on now." She said. "mom." Cameron's voice cracked.

Mom sighed and hugged him. "I'm so sorry baby." Mom told him. I hugged cameron and we both cried.

"Kalyn." Mom said. I went to my room and put my toms on. I put a few things in a bag before meeting mom downstairs.

"Melissa, don't do this." Dad said coming downstairs, Cameron was at the top of the stairs crying.

"I want a divorce." Mom said. she opened the door and we got in the car.

I put my beats on and blasted the music.

"Kaye." Mom sighed. I didn't look at her or say anything. I laid down and grabbed my phone.

I got on twitter and decided to tweet

@Kalynshay: I miss you Cameron😔

Cameron had tweeted too

@Camerondallas: stay strong for me, please try to get some sleep. I love you so much Kaye

I got a text and it was from Hayes

From Poo Bear: what's going on? Are you okay?

To Poor Bear: they had a huge argument and my mom took me and now we're at a hotel. she wants a divorce Hayes

From Poo Bear: I'm so sorry Kaye, I'm here for you. I'll be there in the morning, I promise. get some sleep. I love you

I smiled sort of and clicked on my other messages

From Bae: It's going to be okay, I love you

To Bae: I love you

I saw one from Matthew

From Matty Boo: Kalyn, I'm finding a way to get down there, I'm trying my hardest. I'm so sorry this is happening to you, I love you so much baby and it'll all be okay.

To Matty Boo: I love you Matthew

I turned my phone off and went to to sleep.

Worst day of my life..

____________________________

):

100 votes

60 comments

For the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
6.4K 98 34
Four best friends leave each other for the summer. Then they realise that it's the best summer of their lives. They meet some boys also known as Cam...
181K 5K 200
Completed|| I just so happen to have a pretty big imagination, so I thought to myself why not embrace it and write it all down. This is a imagine b...
25.2K 205 26
Madison Dallas. To most people that would sound like a common name but to Cameron Dallas' fans, it's not. Madison is Cameron's little cousin who also...