cameron dallas little sister...

By RidinOnJerry

Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister... More

Cameron Dallas Little Sister • Magcon Fanfic
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •
• Chapter 36 •
• Chapter 37 •
• Chapter 38 •
• Chapter 39 •
• Chapter 40 •
• Chapter 41 •
• Chapter 42 •
• Chapter 43 •
• Chapter 44 •
• Chapter 45 •
• Chapter 46 •
• Chapter 47 •
• Chapter 48 •
• Chapter 49 •
• Chapter 50 •
• Chapter 51 •
• Chapter 52 •
• Chapter 53 •
• Chapter 54 •
• Chapter 55 •
• Chapter 56 •
• Chapter 57 •
• Chapter 58 •
• Chapter 59 •
• Chapter 60 •
• Chapter 61 •
• Chapter 62 •
• Chapter 63 •
• Chapter 64 •
• Chapter 65 •
• Chapter 66 •
• Chapter 67 •
• Chapter 68 •
• Chapter 69 •
• Chapter 70 •
• Chapter 72 •
• Chapter 73 •
• Chapter 74 •
• Chapter 75 •
• Chapter 76 •
• Chapter 77 •
• Chapter 78 •
• Chapter 79 •
• Chapter 80 •
• Chapter 81 •
• Chapter 82 •
• Chapter 83 •
• Chapter 84 •
• Chapter 85 •
• Chapter 86 •
• Chapter 87 •
• Chapter 88 •
• Chapter 89 •
• Chapter 90 •
• Chapter 91 •
• Chapter 92 •
• Chapter 93 •
• Chapter 94 •
Where We Stand

• Chapter 71 •

101K 2.1K 645
By RidinOnJerry

• Kaye POV •

"Kaye." Mom said coming to my door. "yeah?" I asked. "why is Hayes sitting down there by himself? Are you leaving him out?" She folded her arms.

"No, why don't you ask him." I said.

She gave me a look before going downstairs.

"My brothers outside, I gotta go." Leo said standing up. "Oh okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled.

We got up and I walked him to the door.

We left and I went to the living room and sat down. "So, you guys aren't going to talk?" Mom asked.

"I'm hungry." I said changing the subject. "Kalyn, you're difficult." She whined.

"Mom stop whining you're not a baby." I said mimicking her. "My house." She stuck out her tongue.

"You act like a five year old." I laughed. "You look like a five year old." She smirked.

The door opened and it was Nila. "Hi guys." She smiled. Hayes grabbed his back and walked out the front door.

"Is everything okay?" She asked. "I don't know, they won't tell me anything." Mom said.

Nila nodded and said bye. After she left, I went to Madison's house.

"Madison!" I called. I heard a moan and my eyes widened. I went to the kitchen and her and after were making out.

"EW! My virgin eyes!" I yelled. "do you mind." Carter said. "No, do you mind?" I asked. "Yes." He said.

"Whoops." I shrugged, getting a bag of chips.

Madison laughed and kissed Carter. "Don't worry, I'm leaving." I said. "good." Carter smirked.

I flipped him off and walked back home.

"But mom." I heard Cameron. "Cameron, we have to go." I'm heard mom. "It's only for the weekend Cameron." I heard dad.

"This will be good for me and your dad." Mom said. I walked into the living room and they looked over.

"Come sit Kaye." Mom said. I sat down and they all looked at me. "Awkward." I mumbled, under my breath.

"Kaye, me and your mom are gonna go somewhere this weekend and we're trusting cam to watch you." Dad said.

I nodded, "I have dance. are we done here?" I asked.

It's awkward being around my parents when they're not on good terms with each other.

"Yeah." Mom nodded. I went upstairs and got changed.

"Alright, bye." I said. I didn't give them a chance to say anything, I just walked out the door.

I walked over to Madison's house and got in her brothers car. "Hey Kaye." Her brother said. "hey." I smiled.

We pulled up to the dance studio and got out.

~ Saturday ~

"Kaye, you gotta get up." Cameron said. "Fine." I mumbled. I got up and got dressed.

They had a MGMT event today around where we live, close by Hayes and Nash's moms house.

When Nash told his mom, she invited us to come stay with them, plus she wanted to meet us.

"Kalyn. Are you hungry?" Cameron asked. I nodded and sat at the table. He was trying hard to cook, but Cameron isn't the best cooker.

"I would have been fine with just waffles." I smiled. "Mom cooks everything." He chuckled.

"Because mom thinks breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I would be fine with a Twinkie if that's all she gave me." I shrugged.

"Glad you want waffles cause I burned these eggs and pancakes." He laughed. I started laughing and he threw them out.

The door opened and carter walked in holding hands with Madison. they are getting closer and closer everyday.

"I'm only making waffles." Cameron told them. "Where's your mom when we need her?" Madison asked.

"You're gonna eat my waffles and you're gonna like it." Cameron told her.

"Well if she likes the taste of Carter's dick, I'm pretty sure she'll like the taste of your waffles." I smiled.

She hit me and I laughed, "you know I'm just kidding." I laughed.

"Madison's to innocent." Cameron said.

"Not the way she talks to me dirty." Carter smirked, kissing Madison.

"Carter!" She yelled, pushing him. Carter chuckled, "I'm kidding babe." He told her.

The door opened and Nash came in, with Hayes. "Hey guys." Nash said. "Hey." We all said.

They sat down and I looked at Hayes.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked him. He looked over and smiled, "do you still think Jordan's cheating?" He asked.

"Well yeah." I said.

"You just answered your own question." He said.

Carter chuckled, "I'm gonna use that one day."

I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

~

We pulled up to Hayes and Nash's moms house and got out of the car.

We walked inside and their stepdad and little sister were playing in the living.

We all introduced ourselves once Elizabeth came down. She was so pretty, how did chad let her go?

Nila's pretty and great too though. Now that I think about it, chad did great twice.

"Kaye you need to stop." I told myself.

"Kaye, I've heard so much about you." Elizabeth smiled hugging me, "same with you." I smiled.

We sat down and just talked about girl things. She reminded me of my mom in a way, no wonder Hayes would always go to her to for his problems.

That gave me an idea.

"Can I tell you something serious?" I asked. "What is it? You can tell me." She said.

I told her the whole situation with Jordan. "He doesn't believe me and it hurts he doesn't, but I guess I understand." I sighed.

"I knew I didn't want him dating." She shook her head. "Hayes and Jordan were perfect, I don't know what happened." I said.

"Benjamin!" Elizabeth called. Hayes came in. "Am I in trouble?" Hayes asked. I laughed a little and so did Elizabeth.

"No, just sit." She told him. He sat down. "Benjamin, I don't think you should be dating Jordan." She said.

"Mom. one, I go by Hayes you know that and two, whatever Kaye told you is a lie and I'm not breaking up with Jordan." Hayes said.

"Kaye wouldn't lie to you Hayes, you know that." Elizabeth said.

"Wow. you even convinced my mom! I don't like you right now Kaye, I thought you were my friend! My best friend actually!" Hayes yelled.

"Exactly and that's why I told you!" I yelled. "No! That's why you told me a lie!" He yelled.

"Benjamin, give me your phone!" Elizabeth yelled. "Yeah, wouldn't want to text my cheating girlfriend." He snapped.

He walked out of the room and I got up, walking to the living room.

"Cameron I don't want to stay here." I told Cameron. "Kaye, you have no choice." He said. "get me a hotel room, I'm not staying here." I said.

"Kaye, it was an argument, get over it." He said. "fine, I'll just call mom." I rolled my eyes.

"You can't, this is mom and dad's weekend Kaye." I said. "But Cameron, I don't feel comfortable staying here." I said.

"Fine, we'll stay in a hotel." He sighed. "Are you guys leaving?" John asked. "Kaye and Hayes went at it and Kaye doesn't feel comfortable being in the same household with him right now, so we're just gonna stay at a hotel for the night." Cameron said.

"Really man?" Nash asked, a little upset. I didn't want to ruin the fun, but I just wasn't comfortable.

"Cam, I'll be fine, can't you just check in every hour?" I asked. "I'm not leaving you alone Kaye." He said.

He was such a good brother, so it was time for me to suck it up and be a good sister.

"I'll stay." I said. "Are you sure? I don't mind going Kaye." He said. "I'm fine." I nodded.

He nodded and I sat down.

I felt bad for Hayes, I couldn't find myself to be mad at him, this isn't his fault, it's Jordan's.

____________________________

Hayes Hayes hayesssss, what's going on?

80 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter!

AN: can you guy go check out these amazing books for me?

By:

@MagconIsMyBae18: "She's a Troublemaker"

@_InTime_999. "California Dreaming"

@_Magcon_Cherry: "What happened to us"

I really like these books and I don't read much lol, I just write but I love these ones(:

Thank you!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 27.8K 60
He's just some Internet boy, Ali told herself. But deep down inside, Ali knew that Taylor Caniff wasn't just some Internet boy. They met over the Int...
15K 192 51
The tour life- Magcon is now letting the guys' girlfriends in after Cara Gilinsky, Taylor's girlfriend and Jack Gilinsky's sister, hits 2 million fol...
340K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
17.2K 222 47
Jennifer is THE Cameron Dallas' little sister. Shes a pretty shy girl, unlike her brother. But once you get past her layer of shyness, you get to kn...