cameron dallas little sister...

By RidinOnJerry

Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister... More

Cameron Dallas Little Sister • Magcon Fanfic
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •
• Chapter 36 •
• Chapter 37 •
• Chapter 38 •
• Chapter 39 •
• Chapter 40 •
• Chapter 41 •
• Chapter 42 •
• Chapter 43 •
• Chapter 44 •
• Chapter 45 •
• Chapter 46 •
• Chapter 47 •
• Chapter 48 •
• Chapter 49 •
• Chapter 50 •
• Chapter 51 •
• Chapter 52 •
• Chapter 53 •
• Chapter 54 •
• Chapter 55 •
• Chapter 56 •
• Chapter 57 •
• Chapter 58 •
• Chapter 59 •
• Chapter 60 •
• Chapter 61 •
• Chapter 62 •
• Chapter 63 •
• Chapter 64 •
• Chapter 65 •
• Chapter 66 •
• Chapter 68 •
• Chapter 69 •
• Chapter 70 •
• Chapter 71 •
• Chapter 72 •
• Chapter 73 •
• Chapter 74 •
• Chapter 75 •
• Chapter 76 •
• Chapter 77 •
• Chapter 78 •
• Chapter 79 •
• Chapter 80 •
• Chapter 81 •
• Chapter 82 •
• Chapter 83 •
• Chapter 84 •
• Chapter 85 •
• Chapter 86 •
• Chapter 87 •
• Chapter 88 •
• Chapter 89 •
• Chapter 90 •
• Chapter 91 •
• Chapter 92 •
• Chapter 93 •
• Chapter 94 •
Where We Stand

• Chapter 67 •

104K 2K 1.3K
By RidinOnJerry

• Kaye POV •

"Kalyn, hun. it's eight thirty, you have to get up." Mom said. "Mommy, I'm tired." I groaned. "I know. you were at the dance studio all night. You woke Cameron up, just so he could pick you up." She said.

"Can I go to school a little later? Pleaseeee." I begged. "ten o'clock, Kaye." She said. "thank you." I said.

"Get some sleep." She said. "Tell Hayes I'll cut his dick off if he wakes me." I told her.

"Watch it." She pointed a finger.

~

I was up, before nine so my mom ended up taking me, Hayes, and Madison at the regular time.

"Alright, bye guys. Good luck on tryouts." She said. "Thanks. Bye." We told her.

We walked in school. "bye." I told madison. "bye." She said and walked off.

Me and Hayes went to first period and sat down. "Hey." I smiled, once Leo sat down.

"Hey." He smiled.

"So, are you trying out for anything?" I asked him. "Lacrosse." He said. "oh cool, Hayes plays." I said.

"Yeah, my whole family plays and it's something I really love." He said. "I still don't understand lacrosse, I kind of just watch." I shrugged.

Lacrosse is really popular where I live and I swear all the boys play it.

I looked at Hayes and he kicked me off my seat. "Ow what the hell!" I laughed, getting up.

"You looked so kickable." He smirked. "Well you look so punchable." I smirked punching him.

"You're gonna regret that." He smirked. I got up and he chased me. I jumped over the desk and he did the same.

He fell over a desk and grabbed my ankle, causing me to fall.

We were on the ground laughing, while a few people laughed and some just stared.

Some of the girls stared at me with jealousy and hate.

"Kaye and Hayes." Mrs. Casey said. we got up and Hayes fixed the desk, "Mrs. Casey, I don't know who knocked that down, but I picked it up for you." Hayes smiled, pretending he didn't do it.

I laughed and Mrs. Casey put her hands on her hips, shaking her heads.

"Guys, I'm all about fun, but that is a safety hazard and you guys shouldn't be fighting." She said.

"How is that a safely hazard?" Hayes asked.

"If there was a fire how would people get out if there are desk on the ground in the way of that?" She asked.

"You can go around it, duh." Hayes said.

"Well you guys can go around, walking to the library." She said writing us up. "Nice second day of school and we're in trouble. New record." I said.

He chuckled and we grabbed our things.

"Remember, I don't care about the fun, it's the safety I care about." She told us. We nodded and left.

"I'm not going back to that class." Hayes said. "Neither am I." I laughed.

We walked to the library and there was no one on there. "can I help you?" The Liberian asked.

We showed her our write ups. She shook her head. "It's the second day guys." She said.

"It's the second day and I'm already over it." I said.

(AN: my school hasn't even started yet and I'm over it)

"Watch the attitude." She said. We sat down at one of the tables. I decided to text Matthew, which Hayes got annoyed with.

"I only get to talk to him this period and lunch." I said. "Fine." He sighed.

I looked at him and he was upset. "Hayes, really?" I said. "what?" He asked. "Now you're upset, sorry that I want to text Matthew." I said.

"I'm gonna go get my lacrosse stuff ready." He mumbled, getting up.

"You can't leave, you'll get in trouble." I said. "I don't care." He shrugged. I sighed and filled out my write up.

~ Free Period ~

• Hayes POV •

During our free period, we were having our tryouts. I was looking for Kaye to tell her good luck before her tryout, but I couldn't find her.

I saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and she looked like she was dressed for a cheer tryout.

"Hi, I'm Hayes. have you seen a girl about your height, long curly hair?" I asked. "I'm Ally are you talking about Kaye?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "She's in the gym." She said. "Thanks Ally." I smiled. "You're welcome." She smiled and we both walked our separate ways.

I walked to the gym and Kaye was doing some weird complicated flip thingy, whatever the hell you call it.

I ran over to her.

"Hey!" She smiled, hugging me.

"Good luck." I said. "thanks." She said. "good luck kiss." I said, kissing her cheek. "Good luck kiss." She smiled kissing my cheek.

"Aw! Relationship goals." A girl squealed. I looked over and was about to say something but Kaye did.

"We're best friends and are both dating other people." She said. "oh I'm sorry, I'm Andrea by the way." She said.

We all waved. "Alright, ladies! Warm up!" The cheer coach yelled. I went over by the benches and sat down, beside two girls.

"Are you guys not trying out?" I asked. they looked over and I noticed one from Kaye's dance team, Maya.

"We're waiting for our lacrosse try out." A girl with light brown hair and eyes said.

"Oh cool, me too." I smiled. "I'm Amy and this is Maya." She smiled. "We met yesterday." Maya said. "yeah, she dances too." I smirked.

"I think I know my best friend." Amy laughed. "Oh, I didn't know. Gosh." I joked. they laughed and Michael came and sat down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "watching hot cheerleaders duh." He said.

Only my friends.

~ Later ~

• Kaye POV •

Me, Jordan, Madison, Casey, Andrea, Dixie, Alana, Victoria, Madelyn, Ally and savannah, Mikayla, Tori, and Kaiya were all hanging in the gym before school ended.

"This is your first year?" I asked Madelyn. "Yeah, wanted to do something new." She shrugged.

"I wold have never known it was your first year. You're good." Ally said. we all agreed.

"So Dixie, Michael has had his eyes on you the whole time." Jordan smirked. "Ummm. no. He's a Perv." Dixie laughed.

We all laughed knowing she was right.

"He gave me a note that said 'meet me in the bathroom' and he even added a time!" Victoria said and we were all laughing really hard

"Me and tori are gonna go to our lockers. it was nice meeting you guys." Savannah waved. "bye guys." Tori smiled,

We waved and smiled.

All the girls on this team were really nice.

"I'm gonna go find my boyfriend, I think the boys are done with their tryout." Alana stood up. "I'm gonna come." I told her.

"Are you coming?" I asked Jordan. She shook her head and I nodded walking to the field with Alana and mikayla.

The boys were all just messing around and the girls went with their boyfriends.

I let Hayes be and I went to my locker. I saw Jordan talking to some boy and he was touching and flirting with her.

It was the same boy that was supposedly dating Jordan..

Oh no...

_____________________________

Is Jordan cheating ? O.o

70 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 222 47
Jennifer is THE Cameron Dallas' little sister. Shes a pretty shy girl, unlike her brother. But once you get past her layer of shyness, you get to kn...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
2.1M 27.8K 60
He's just some Internet boy, Ali told herself. But deep down inside, Ali knew that Taylor Caniff wasn't just some Internet boy. They met over the Int...
64 1 23
Alexis Dallas is a 16 year of girl who is Cameron Dallas sister what will happen when she joins her brother on the magcon tour. Will she end up hatin...