THE BEAST AND HIS LOVE FOR CH...

By tatiann24

Sylver Reid, is not your regular petite bodied gay boy that everyone love and want for themselves, rather he... More

THE BEAST AND HIS LOVE FOR CHOCOLATE (ManxMan)
1.CHAPTER
2.CHAPTER
3.CHAPTER
4.CHAPTER
5.CHAPTER
6.CHAPTER
7.CHAPTER
8.CHAPTER
9.CHAPTER
10.CHAPTER
11.CHAPTER
12.CHAPTER
13.CHAPTER
14.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 14
15.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 15
16.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 16
17.CHAPTER (PART 1)
17.CHAPTER (PART 2)
Concerning Chapter 17 (part 2)
18.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 18
19.CHAPTER
20.CHAPTER
22.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 22
23.CHAPTER
24.CHAPTER
25.CHAPTER
26.CHAPTER
27.CHAPTER
28.CHAPTER
29.CHAPTER
30.CHAPTER
31.CHAPTER
32.CHAPTER
33.CHAPTER
34.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 34
Authors Note
35.CHAPTER
36.CHAPTER
37.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 37
38.CHAPTER
39CHAPTER
40.CHAPTER
41.CHAPTER
42.CHAPTER
43.CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

21.CHAPTER

57.7K 1.4K 211
By tatiann24

21.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot :)

Hey guys I am introducing a new point of view for this chapter, hope you enjoy it.

Vittorio’s Point of View:

Moans and cries fill my room, all coming from the guy under me with his ass high in the air, as I fill him to the hilt with my c*ock, with every thrust, he is begging for more and I am giving it to him, but it is not a loving kind of sex we are enjoying at the moment, rather it is rough, savage, and if I was on the bottom I would say it is painful, but this guy seems to be enjoying every minute of it, he has cum 3 times in 40 minutes and I had yet to even get close to the mark, but I need this activity to take my mind of off ‘him’.

If I did not do something about it, I was going to loose my mind, and this guy came in the perfect time for me to distract myself, this boy Skylar is rather cute, so I had no problem getting it up, but I was not enjoying the sex the way I wanted to, so I know its all ‘his’ fault.

From the moment he came into the picture, from the moment I set my eyes on him I wanted him for myself, but God is he skittish just like a nervous animal, and so fucking innocent, those were the types that I stay away from, I have been trying to block ‘him’ out of my mind but he is persistently still there in my every thoughts and now even in my dreams, now it has come down to the point where I can’t deny it anymore.

‘He’ has to be mine.

But I am still fighting myself about it, that is why I went out to one of the many clubs my brothers and our friends own to distract my mind, that is where I met Skylar, he wanted to have a good time and I wanted to take my mind of off ‘him’ so I accepted but now I regret it, because I can’t help feeling as if I have betrayed my “Little Indigo”. 

But I am trying to think on something else as I thrust into Skylar roughly, I still could not help wishing it was ‘him’ under me begging for more, if I close my eyes I can imagine that its his smooth skin glistening with a sheen of sweat sliding down his body as I make him mine again and again, and that when I run my hands over him it will be silky to the touch just the way it looks.

Skylar is still panting under me, I look down and can see him rubbing his cock furiously getting ready to cum again, this sight would have made anyone cum, but I just could not reach a climax, even though I am hard and I am looking at this sight.

I can’t help wishing it was him and not Skylar, I had never have sex like this before, most of the time even though I was not completely satisfied I still reach an orgasm, but tonight it seems impossible with another person, anyway I will just let Skylar cum for the fourth time and then after he has shower send him home, I may finish it off myself in the shower thinking solely about ‘him’.

I pounded into Skylar about 3 minutes more and he came bursting all over my sheets and his chest, after he rides out his orgasm I pull out of him, throwing the condom aside, my c*ock still hard, frustrated cannot even describe how I am feeling at this moment and even though I would love to blame the source of my problem I can’t, because he does not even know about it.

Skylar grab for my c*ock I guess with the intention to suck me off but I really did not want him to touch me any more.

“Let me make you feel good” he says looking at me, if he could not make me forget about my mental tormentor while I was balls deep inside his ass, what makes him think he can do so with his mouth, I did not voice this, I just smile at him.

“Go take a shower Skylar, I have to finish some things at the club, so we need to leave” he hesitated again trying to grab for me, I really hate when they don’t get the message.

“I said Go take your shower Skylar, we have to go” my voice came out louder than I intended and he scambles towards the en suite, God I should have not take out my frustration on him, the only thing that makes me feel good is that I made him feel pleasure even when I did not, I guess this is what they call Karma, and I hear that she is a bitch.

Forgetting about Karma and Skylar for the moment, I went to my closet taking out some clothes to put on until Skylar leaves, I really don't want him to think he can stay, and then when he leaves I can go take a shower.

I was pulling on my clothes, stuffing my unsatisfied c*ock into my pants when my phone started vibrating, I pick it up and saw it is my older brother Santier, I answer on the second ring, putting the phone to my ear.......

“Ciao Santy, whats up big bro?” I ask, he pause for a moment then answer......

“Ciao Vitto, get everyone together, we are going Rat hunting baby brother” this was said lowly but harshly, I immediately know that something is wrong and that it has to do with his “Little Chocolate Bunny” because nothing faze my older brother, most of the time me and my twin Antonio thought he had no feeling, that was until Sylver Reid came into the picture.

“Did someone cross the line Santy” I ask him, my tune serious, what he answer had anger running through me.

“They stepped on it and crushed it Vitto, now I want and will crush them” his voice promise death to that person, and somehow I knew that it was Sylver’s father he is talking about, that guy just did not give me good vibe, and the little bunny change so much when he  showed up, I am pretty sure there is more to him that meets the eye, and I also have a feeling that we will not like it.

But one thing is for sure, he pissed off the wrong brothers, when you touch one Alessi you end up dealing with all three, we never take kindly to betrayals, and when you touch what is ours, we will gladly rip you apart with smiles on our faces.

Santier’s Point of View:

I was so worried about my baby and I am still worried as I watch him sleep, he even had nightmares and the more I heard him plead to his scum of a father to stop, what he was doing to him the angrier I become.

God how can a man do what I know he did to his son, but what I need to know is how bad was it, I need to know how badly he damage my 'little one' because only that way I can help my baby overcome this, but I have my suspicions that it will be like pulling teeth to get him to talk, I just have to be patient with him, and continue looking for that sick bastard.

He has disappear, but I have already made a few calls, I have my guys looking for him, and they will find him, God help him when they do, because no amount of pleading on his part will help, if I had that sick man in my sights right now, he would be experiencing a slow torturous death, but there is always time, revenge after all is a plate best serve cold, and believe me I will enjoy it.

Just the same way I enjoyed it when I dealt with Bob, just remembering it has me smiling evilly in satisfaction, after he had tried to r*ape my baby with his filthy body, I wanted to kill him, but then I thought of a better idea, I had my brothers and friend Dorian take him to one of our clubs call ‘Club Doom’ it is a straight on BDSM Club, conveniently that day was the day that every sub who walks into the club who was dress a certain way was prepare to be fucked by any dominant that wanted him.

It was an event that a lot of unpaired submissive attended in hopes to find a dominant that would fancy them enough to claim them, there was only one rule, that whenever you step in the door of the club the word NO did not exist in certain areas of the club, and a condom had to be use always, but also you had to register and go through a whole process to be welcome at this event.

But there were those submissive that were more hardcore and only wanted to be f*ucked brutally, they would come and place themselves into the “F*uck Cages” this was one of the areas that NO did not exist, these cages were open to all the Doms of the Club, once you was in there you would be f*uck until you could not take it anymore and push a button on said cage.

Bob was prim then dress sexily and placed in one of those cage, from 6 pm to about 5 am, he was fucked within an inch of his life, the thing was he was high and the other he did not know where the stop button on the cage was located, he was a begging whore the first 3 hours, but the other 8 hour he was screaming and begging for them to stop, but was ignore by anyone who f*ucked his swollen bloodied ass.

He was even double penetrated twice, blood was running down his legs but he was still being f*ucked, I guess the pain had become too unbearable, in which case he had passed out, our guys took him then to the hospital telling the staff the version we wanted them to believe, he is still there, I know it was evil, but after I investigated him I found out that he had r*ape 5 young boys before, that was why we left him in the cage a lot longer than the standard 3 hours.

I guess that will teach him a lesson to keep away from young boys, and to never touch anything that belongs to me ever again, he wont talk because he knows it would not end pretty for him, no one mess with the Alessis and get away with it.

Worse than that will be done to Tyler Reid, the sick f*uck.

But for now I need to attend to my baby first, he is still sleeping, its not a peaceful sleep, but its still better that seeing him scared, and crying out of his mind as he was earlier, I went downstairs it was already dark outside, I walk to my kitchen with every intentions of cooking, its true he is my submissive but it does not mean that I will not spoil him, matter of fact it means the total opposite, him being mine means that I can spoil him beyond reason.

My surprise was when I got inside of the kitchen and find pots of steaming food on the stove, I am contented about this because I don’t want to leave my ‘little one’ alone for too long, and if I was going to cook I would have been away from him for a while, he will definitely wake up startle by the new surroundings, thank you Miss Jan, as I finish dishing up the food and placing the bowls on the tray, I look at the counter and there is a note, I pick it up, read it and smile a bit, Miss Jan sure knows her babies, I look at the note again and it reads..........

“I am really happy that my oldest has finally found someone to love and to take care of, be good to him always. My only advice will be ‘Please do not break him’ hahahahahaha I know you are smiling by now, but I am being serious here, he looks really small and fragile standing next to your big body, so to avoid any accidents I have cook lots of food, for you to feed the poor child.
Love you Santy, Mama Jan is really happy for you”.

This woman sure know how to make me smile when I have the feeling to kill, but I she is right when she says that Sylver is really small next to me, after all I am 6’4 whereas he is only 5’3 but that is what makes him so cute.

Talking about cute, I remembers he has a cat that Stephano brought over earlier, saying that Sylver can’t live without said cat, Kuro is his name, I met him earlier and he took a liking to me, I guess my baby name him that because he is a black cat, he is quite large but in someway he is cute, lets get him to help cheer up my baby.

I call one of the gardeners to get him and bring him up the stairs to my room.

Going back up the stairs, was done in a hurry, to get to my room, I got inside just as he was trying to get up, his puffy eyes landed on me then his eyes lite up when he sees his cat, the same could be said about the cat, because the moment his eyes landed on Sylver he jump out of Leo’s arms and runs to the bed jumping on my baby’s lap purring and rubbing against him.

My baby is happy to see his pet, its very funny to see my pet with a pet, but they make a cute pair, even though my little sweet pet does not want to look at me, I guess it is about earlier but we have time to discuss that, for now I am happy to see him happy.

“Little one here is some food, everything is light to not hurt your stomach” I pause to see if he would look at me but he did not, so I continue, “Also I have some pain pills here for you to take, I need to you to eat and drink everything on this plate, then after we are going to take a bath”

I walk over sitting down on the bed next to him placing the tray over his legs, grabbing Kuro who curls up in my arms, he showed a shock expression, I learned earlier from Stephano that Kuro don’t take well to strangers, but for some reason the cat seems to like me, I never had a cat before, but he is not bothersome so I can live with him, as long as he don’t get all the attention from my baby.

“Kuro and I have come to an agreement, he will have his time with you, but I will have most of your time, you are mine and I am only willing to share so much, so he understands that” I finish looking at him to see his reaction, he was surprise to say the lease.

“You still want me Sir, after all that happen?” he ask still not looking at me, what he voice would have made me angry in any other circumstance but I found the opening I needed to get through to him, grabbing his chin gently I bring his face up so I can look into his honey eyes.

“I told you from the moment we met that you are completely mine, it does not matter what happen; your body, mind and heart belongs to me, and as mine I will be here for you, to protect you from anything or anyone”, his eyes shifted away, filling up with tears, but I need him to know this plus I need him to know he can trust me to take care of him............

“But we need to talk baby, because I never want to see you they way you was earlier, you scared me and I was beyond worried, I know you need time but I need you to talk to me baby” I was saying things that I had never said to another person, and the look in his eyes as he look into mine shows that he believes me, but what he ask after made me very curious, but right now I was willing to give him anything he wants.

“Master can I call you by your first name for a moment” he ask softly, the way he ask permission made feel very proud of him.

“Yes baby you can” I answer, and the way he smile was as if he has receive the best gift I could ever give him then he begin.......

“I want to use your name because I want to apologize to the man Santier, I know Master will have the same effect but this is an apology is from my heart to all of you” he pause, I can hear tears in his voice, and my heart squeeze, he continues.

“I am really sorry for the way I acted earlier Santier, I know you was not going to hurt me but I just could not help myself from being swallowed up in fear........ For not trusting you, I beg you Santier the man and my Master as your boyfriend and your submissive for your forgiveness”

That was the best apology anyone had ever giving me, my heart nearly burst out of my chest with an emotion I had never felt before, I am really bless to have this little angle to call my own, he is solely mine, now I know I can’t loss him for nothing and I will destroy anyone that stands in my way, I could not stop myself from staring at him, he is so beautiful and I could not hold myself back from wanting to kiss him.

Placing his cat Kuro on the floor, I then slowly move the tray away I had to get my emotions under control before I touch him, but as soon as I put the tray away I could not stop myself and I attack his mouth, reigning in my raging desire I kiss him gently, slowly devouring his sweet cavern, sucking and nipping his tongue and plump bottom lip, even though I wanted to ravish him I hold it in and take my time, kissing him breathlessly soft, this is something that I had never feel before.

“I forgive you baby, do you even know what you do to me” I say this licking the shell of his ear....... “God you taste delicious baby, so sweet and succulent” suddenly I wanted to do something that I had never done before.......... “I do believe that for the first time in my life I will make love to someone, and I am happy its going to be with you little one”

I never do ‘Vanilla Sex’, the sex I enjoy is always hard and rough, but for some reason I want to make sweet tender love to him, I want to take my time and slowly take him to paradise over and over again, thinking this I pick him up walking towards the bathroom, to prepare him for the long pleasurable night.........

“I will throughly enjoy loving your sexy body baby, prepare to be spoil” I groan in his ear, my ‘little one’ seems to love that idea because he whimpers  tightening my hands around his neck.

Toning is surely going to be a first for me, but I willing to enjoy this experience with him.

On the other hand I am going to make it so good for him, it will be to the point where he wont be able to live without me, God I can’t wait, tonight is surely going to be a night that I will never forget..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 4.2K 38
Nicky and Choi have been together for a good while not even caring about who or where their mate is. They've been doing just fine by themselves and e...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
8M 203K 34
Corey is the shy young artistic intern. The ink was barely dry on his Degree, but he managed, with the help of a childhood friend to land a sweet job...
2.4M 75.9K 28
**Back by Popular Demand** If you read "The CEO Commands" you were introduced to Gavin, the little cutie that captured the heart of the one of the se...