Cupid Carries A Gun ✔

By spooky_music_lover

In this story Cupid carries a gun. And it can end up many ways. Lauren is 19 years old girl with broken heart... More

Prologue
1. chapter
2. chapter
3. chapter
4. chapter
5. chapter
6. chapter
7. chapter
8. chapter
9. chapter
10. chapter
11. chapter
12. chapter
13. chapter
14. chapter
15. chapter
16. chapter
17. chapter
18. chapter
19. chapter
20. chapter
21. chapter
22. chapter
23. chapter
24. chapter
25. chapter
27. chapter
28. chapter
Epilogue
Author's note

26. chapter

516 9 0
By spooky_music_lover

One week later

Lara's POV :

Date ended in so beautiful way.
Every normal girl wouldn't forgive him for what has he done, but...
I'm not a normal girl and his beautiful brown eyes made me change my mind. I can't even explain it...

Today Brian's going to do an interview. And they invited me too!
I'm so frickin' excited!
"It's pretty easy. Just say the truth, and long sentences." Brian told me, when we were getting ready.
"Okay, but i'm still nervous. What if they'll ask about why did we broke up? What should we say?" i was freaking out. I didn't want to embrass myself.
As a rock star's girlfriend, i have to impress people. It's really important.

"Say we had problems on tour, but it's okay now. We won't lie, but we won't say the whole truth at the same time." he said and finished making his eyelashes.
"Don't worry, kitten. Mike should be nice." he tried to calm me down, and in the end his warm lips did.
"Okay. I love you, sweaty. I'll let TV know, that you're mine." i smirked and placed my hands on his perfect and massive chest.
"Mmm, i like that." his laughtere made me to close my eyes and kiss him another time.
Feeling his tongue in my mouth...his arms around me...
What else can i wish?

I looked into the mirror and saw i had a stamp of his lips on my cheeck.
"Thanks." i rolled my eyes and Brian made fun of it.
"Sorry, hun." he tried to stop laughing, but he failed.
"Shut up. I should pick an outfit." i headed to bedroom.
"I'll help you." he followed me.
"No, because i'd look like a stripper."
"No, i promise you won't. And if yes, i just want to boast in front of everyone. They can just watch, and i can do anything i want." he bit skin on my neck and i closed my eyes.
"Mmm, yeah. My little boy." i said with sweat voice and stroked his hair.

"I like these." i pointed at short blue dress with fake diamonds. I got them from Brian. I love wearing them.
"Yeah, you can wear these." he picked them from wardrobe.
"Can i help you with dressing?" Brian smirked and pulled me closer to him, so i felt his little...no...sorry...big friend on me.
"You ask me this every frickin' time and i'll answer the same way i did everytime. No." i sneered provoking.
"Come on, do it for me, my baby doll. You always refused..." he simpered.

"Fine." i shaked my head blushing.
He was kissing and biting my neck while his hands were slowly moving under my undershirt.
I love his touches...
He slowly undressed my undershirt and stroked my naked skin.
"Honey, we've got just a few minutes..." i warned him.
"What a pity." he leered and gave me my dress.
Then he leaved and i sighed. Sometimes it's really hard to understand him.

\~~\\~~\

We entered studio hand in hand and i saw few cameras ready for filming.
"Hi, fuckers." Brian wanted to get their attention and i had to giggle.
"Oh, sorry man, i didn't notice you." stranger said and came closer to see us.
"That's fine." they both shaked hands.
"This is my beautiful girlfriend Lauren." i loved the way Brian introduced me.
"Nice to meet you, Lauren. I'm Mike and i'll give you few questions." he smiled at me. Oh, yes, Brian told me something about someone named Mike.
"Pleasure is on my side." i smiled back at him.
"Okay, you both can sit there, we'll start in a minute." Mike pointed on red armchairs.

"Are you nervous?" Brian whispered in my ear while we were waiting.
"Little bit." i replied, so no one could hear it.
"Don't be, kitten. I promise, that after this interview, we'll go shopping. I have to buy something in Victoria's secret." he simpered.
"Mmm, okay. Sounds nice." i said with laughtere and he kissed me on cheeck.

"So, can we start?" Mike sat on armchair in front of us.
"Sure." Brian replied and i nodded.
"Okay, we're starting in three, two, one!" Mike counted and then all of the cameras started filming.
"Hello, everybody, i'm glad i can greet you to new chapter of out show 'Hour of fame'. Today, we're going to talk to Marilyn Manson and we're the first who have the pleasure to meet his girlfriend Lauren Tight. Welcome." Mike said and i smiled back.

"So, let's start from the beggining. I think your...fans would like to know the answer too...Where did you two meet?" he asked first question.
"It was in park. I was just a fan that wanted to hug him...then he invited me to a cafè, and we became a good friends." i decided to answer instead of Brian.
"Yeah, and there's a fact that i was actually stalking her." Brian confessed himself shyly.
"What? I didn't know about that one!" i smiled and Mike with audience started laughing.
"I know, i just...I saw you somewhere in center and i liked you. It was obvious you are a fan because of the t-shirt you wore. Then i followed you to the park, but then you noticed me." he finished and i squeezed his hand more. I didn't believe it!

"Good story, thank you. Let's move on next question." Mike said when everybody stopped laughing and we both nodded.
"I heard you are doing a cover for song 'Cry little sister'."
"Yeah, i do. I sang it for the first time in Van Buren, it seemed like people liked it, so i'm going to record it in a few days. I like the original sound, but this came on my mind, and it seemed to be a good idea to make a cover. It's an underrated song." Brian answered.
Yeah, i saw that concert.
And yes, i was watching his gigs thru the internet...
I made him to sing it to me, and it sounded incredibly.

"We all are looking forward." Mike smiled and looked at the paper where he had written questions.
"No one actually knows, why Lauren leaved the tour earlier and came back to Los Angeles. And we would like to hear the answer." and here it was.
"That's a little bit complicated. We had a few problems, but now it's okay." Brian answered and i was thankful for that, because i'm sure i would sttuter.
"Okay, apperantly you don't wanna talk about it, so we can move to another question." Mike said with innocent smile.

"Where do you see your relationship in two years?" that was interesting question, because i didn't know how to answer.
"Actually, i don't know. But i'm sure i want to stay with Lara till the death will part our ways." he said with laughtere, like many poeple did in the audience.
"She's beautiful and smart woman, and she tolerates me, so..." this brought another way of laugh.
Gosh, i love him.

"Okay, my next question is, do you two mind your age differences?" actually i expected this kind of question.
"Absolutely not. I think i can speak for us both. He's amazing and sweet person and i don't care what poeple, or my family think. I think he knew when he was stalking me, that i'll be younger than him." i tried to say it with humor, and i think i succeeded, because poeple started laughing again.
"She's right. And everybody that thinks the opposite is dick." Brian continued and i gave him kiss on cheeck with smile.

\~~\\~~\

Interview went fine.
Mike gave Brian few questions about music, and then we could go.
"You were awesome, baby." Brian said when we left the studio.
"Ah, i don't think so." i was blushing.
"I think so. You didn't see to be nervous at all. You acted calmly and serenely." he kissed me on cheeck.

"Thanks, sweety." i leered.

"Now we can go shopping, if you want..." he suggested.
"I've got betteeer ideaa."
"What is it?" he wrapped his arms around my waist with smile.
"Let's get drunk." i blinked.
"Nope." he shaked his and trying to provoke me.
"I want to go shopping." he smirked and grabbed me for hand.
"You're worse than a girl." i shaked my head with laugh.
"No, 'cause i wanna see you in something tangibly this night." he said with innocence.
"Really? Then i wanna see i!" i squeezed his hand and kissed him.

We arrived in shopping center, and one nervous fan asked us for a photo.
It was super nice.
This was the first time someone wanted to have a photo with me too!
"So, i'll have to buy make-up first..." Brian said pensively.
"Hmmm, 'kay. But you know you don't have to have a make-up, when you're just with me, right?" i wanted to assure.
"You're not just you. And i look bad without make-up." he looked down.
Oh my fucking god!
Hez so cute!
"Awww, babyy, don't be shy." i wanted to laugh so bad, but i didn't want to pull a attentiom on us.
"Yes, i am, and? Just shut up and go buy make-up." he grabbed my hand, but i was still amused and smiling like an idiot.
Cuttie.

You know what i love?
That he always holds me for hand when we're somewhere else than at home.  Another cute thing i found out about him.
And maybe you were asking, if i moved back to his house.
Yes, i did, but this time we called service that do these sort of things...

So, we bought mant types of make-up, and then we decided to buy something for eat.
"Salad is okay." i scanned menu.
"For real? You have to be hungry." he smiled with raised eyebrow.
"Shut up!" i said strictly, but still with smile.
"Okay. Then cheese burger for me." he said, waitress nodded and then left.
"Okay, what will be our next stop?" i askes him curiously.
"How i said before, i need to buy something for gigs, and also i want to buy you something too so...you can choose." he blinked
"Okay, we'll find something." i smiled and then our food arrived.

"Look at this man. I guarantee that he will fall into that fountain." Brian pointed sleeping man leaning on a lamp right next to fountain.
It really looked like he will fall, but i still had hope, that he won't.
"I don't think he will. Winner gets a kiss." i simpered.
"Nah, i can steal a kiss from you whenever i want." he shaked his head with smirk.
"Okay, then i bet five bucks, that he won't." i smirked.
"Done." he blinked and we continued staring at him.

And you know how did i end up?
Giving him five dolars,
Right.
"Fuck yeah." he was laughing like mad.
"Don't be so cruel. You should be helping him instead of laughing." i said with chiding voice.
"Of course. No way. I'd lose my five dolars." he couldn't stop.
"Fine, then let's continue shopping." i grabbed him for hand, because i was afraid, that i'd start laughing too.
He's like a child.
But i love him more than anything in my life.

We were walking thru whole shopping center trying to find a good shop.
"What about this one? I can see there  some corsets..." i pointed at shop.
"At least we can try." he pulled me for hand.
We were already in twenty shops, and he didn't pick anything!
He's worse than a girl!

In the end he finally bought something, and something for me too.
"Can we go home now?" honestly, i was really tired.
"Okay, sweety. Thank you for coming with me." he kissed me on forehead.
"What did you think? You would be lost in shopping center without me." i laughed.
"Hah, really funny. Driver is waiting for us." he pulled me like signal to hurry up.

We went home and i debouched on couch with sigh.
"I hate iiiit." i said with closed eyes.
"Come on, kitten. Girls like shopping." i hear his sneer.
"Not me." i answer.
"Baby doll, i know what would wake you up." i feel his lips on my neck kissing the way up.
"Yes? What is it?" i smirked.
"You'll find out upstairs." he whispered to my eyes and then headed to bedroom.
Cold air surrounded me, so i decided to follow him.
I already knew his intentions.

I shut the door behind us and smile.
I reached for him, putting my small, warm hand on the back of his neck, lifting my lips to his. We kissed, first lightly, then more urgently, his tongue in my mouth, my lips titled against his, my breast against his chest.
His hands were deep in the softness of my hair.
I made him lie on bed, and started kissing him on neck, while unzipping his pants.
"Yeah, baby." he whispered to make it faster.
I wanted to feel him so badly too.
So i just teared up his shirt, and he did the same with my t-shirt.

He sat on bed having me on his lap and kisses me while unbottoning my jeans.
"I love you." i whispered to his lips.
"You know i love you too." he smiled and finally undressed my jeans.

Our underwear and my bra were next, so he could stroke my naked skin.
"Bend forward for me, baby. Because i wanna fuck you." he said, and i obeyed.
I bended forward and he moved behind me.
He squeezed my butt and suddenly i felt him inside me.
"Fuck." i gasped and closed my eyes.
"Ye-yes." he moaned, which was making me more horny and i chuckled softly.

His hard and big dick was thrusting in me faster, and faster, making me shout.
"Yeah, that's-that's right my baby doll. Make everybody know...that Brian's home with his kitten." he said thru moans and started being even faster.

I screamed, and shouted, but it was still one of the best feelings in this world.
Knowing, that Brian Warner is making me reach my orgasm.
"Fuck, Brian...!" i moaned when he squeezed my butt even more assignsing harder and harder.

Then that feeling came and i smile.
We both fell on bed next to each other and kissed.
"I love you." i trailed my fingers across his cheeck.
"I love you too."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Your thoughts?

And please check my other fanfics💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 366 28
Willow Harris' mother Jane Harris left Willow's father just a week before Willow was born and lost all contact with him. Willow's friend Amy buys tic...
4.8K 258 14
**Very old story that I decided to put on here. Writing is from when I was much younger** This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Lee. After...
127K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...
37.6K 1.4K 28
Regina Mills 30 year old real-estate agent, with a dark past, But what happens when Regina Mills bumps into Emma swan a personal trainer and things s...