Out Of My Limit | Ashton Irwi...

By KoaKoalas96

"You're just out of my limit." Ashton said. "Do you know what our experiences has been like? A roller coast... More

Out Of My Limit | Ashton Irwin
Goodbye England
How Awkward
Do You Need Help
Getting To Know You
She's Just My Neighbour
Meeting Everyone
Am I Jealous?
He Likes Her
Yeah Sure
You Play The Drums?
I Was Not Expecting That
She's Not My Girlfriend
What's Going On?
Hanging Out
Truth Or Dare?
Talking To Me Again
Look After Her
Bad News
No Way!
He's Cheeky, But I Love It
That Idiot!
He's Just A Complete Arsehole
I've Got A Plan
They're Getting Along
The Plan Starts Now
Don't Talk To Me!
Do You Forgive Me?
Did He Really Just Say That?
I'm A Ninja
Don't Tease Please?
Yes
There's Something I Need To Tell You
The News
I'm Going To Miss You
I Wish We Were
This Can't Be True
The Weirdness Begins
Can I Ask You Something?
I Felt Sorry For You
Publicity Stunt
I Got An Idea
We're A Couple Of Weirdos
I Need To Tell You Something
Is It True?
Where Are You?
What The Future Beholds
Do You Still Love Him?
My True Feelings
This Is Awkward
I'm Done
Going Home
We FaceTimed
The Lucky Fella
Leave, See If I Care
The Boyfriend
Not Over It
I Don't Hate You Completely
Promise Me
I Got An Idea
Friends
Unpredictable
You're One Weird Boy
Confused
Why Does This Keep Happening?
The Talk
I Have Enough Money
Its For The Best
The End
Final Message.
New Sequel?!?!

Rehearsal

2K 42 13
By KoaKoalas96

Chapter Six

*Ashton's POV*

We all walked into my house and went straight into my room. I sat on my drum kit and I stared across my room, all the boys were just staring at me, and giving me a funny look. Did I do something to make them snicker? Last I recall, we spoke to Maisie, that's it.

"What?" I said whilst getting up and walking towards my window. I looked out as they seem to be all looking in that direction, but there was nothing outside.

"Nothing, Mr Lover Boy." Luke and Michael said at once.

"Oh shut up. Anyway, what song are we going to cover or are we going to write a new song?" I asked as I was walking back to my drums. I hope we're writing because lately I've been thinking of some good beats to use for our upcoming album.

"I know, let's sing Hung Up by Hot Chelle Rae!" Calum said with enthusiasm. It was a good song, but I'd rather write and discuss our own music.

"Yeah, that's a good song." Luke said whilst looking out of my window.

"Luke, what are you doing?" I asked holding my laugh in, he looked so lost. I don't know why he keeps looking outside, there's no one out there.

"Sorry, I was in my own world." Luke said whilst shaking his head.

"One, Two, One Two Three Four!" I said whilst banging my drumsticks together.

"I'm not usually the type of guy to call twice, and leave a message everytime." Luke sang.

"That's quite alright

And most days I just dust them off like that

Girls text me, you're the only one I text back

Cause you know where the party's at." Michael sang.

"And I'm like, yeaaah

Everything you heard is true

Everybody knows I'm hung up on you (oh oh oh)

And I'm like, yeaaah

Telling other girls I'm through

Everybody knows I'm hung up on you." We all sang.

After the song, we had a little break.

"Hey let's go in the garden." I suggested. I mean, it's more spacious outside, and we'd give the neighbours a break from our loud singing and instrument playing.

"Alright." The boys said. We all walked back downstairs and went into the garden. I saw my mum getting the barbecue out. I wonder why she's taking it out, it's kind of late to have one now at three in the afternoon with no guests.

"Mum, what are you doing?" I asked whilst pointing at the barbecue.

"Oh, just getting it ready for the weekend Ash." Mum said whilst dragging it.

"What's happening on the weekend?" I asked worriedly.

"We're having a barbecue, it's more like a welcome party for the Jones'." Mum said whilst releasing a sigh from carting the barbecue out from the shed.

"You boys are invited to come along, and don't forget to ask your family to come as well." Mum said joyfully.

"Sweet." Calum said.

"PAR-TAY!" Michael shouted with the top of his lungs.

"It's not going to be those types of parties Michael, it's a 'Welcome' party." I said with the emphasis on the word welcome.

"Oh, or well, I'll make it a PAR-TAY." Michael said whilst waving his hands in the air. If you say so Michael.

We all walked towards the patio and sat on the garden chairs. I started to laugh because it reminded me of Maisie, and her story of her falling off a chair from dancing.

"What are you laughing about Ashton?" Luke asked.

Crap, I didn't realise that I was laughing out loud, I quickly thought of an excuse.

"Oh nothing, I was just laughing about a story I heard." I said whilst scratching the back of my neck.

"You're so weird Ashton." Luke said whilst laughing.

"Should we go back and rehearse?" I asked. I don't know why I just asked that. I'm the one who suggested to come here in the first place. I slightly panicked about earlier, but I was just being silly.

"But we just got out here." Calum protested.

"I just want to rehearse." I said whilst swinging on my chair, which was a bad mistake, because next thing I knew my chair slipped and I came tumbling to the floor. I started to laugh. I looked up and saw them lot laughing at me as well. What great friends, they are. How I love my friends. Hint the sarcasm. As I stood up, I could see a girl laughing at me, then she saw me looking at her, I saw her blush so much. Then I noticed that it was Maisie. Oh god. Maisie saw me fall of my chair. Brilliant. I felt my cheeks slightly heat up, but I tried to control them, as I don't want to show her or the guys that in embarrassed.

*Maisie's POV*

I felt so awkward when Ashton introduced me to the rest of his band members. I have to say, they were quite a bunch. I've never actually seen a whole band with all good looking people in it. Normally there's one or two, but with his hand; no. They're all hot. I'm glad I didn't stay with them for long, otherwise I'll just embarrass myself and say something stupid. I didn't even go out for long, I just went for a little walk down my neighbourhood because I haven't left my house since I've moved. I just wanted to see what was around. I didn't go too far, otherwise I'd get lost, and I'd have now way of getting help.

I've tried to call Skye on Skype but I keep on calling at the wrong time, so I haven't had the chance to talk to her. I've been here for two weeks and I still haven't spoken to her. I have so much to tell her. I miss my best friend so much.

When I got back home I was about to walk into my house until A lady walked out of Ashton's house. I was guessing it was his mum. She came and caught my attention.

"Maisie right?" She asked politely. I was slightly shock as to how she knew my name, but then again she might have already spoken to my parents. I doubt Ashton would have told her about me. I'm a nobody.

"Yeah, that's me." I smiled.

"Are you and your parents free this weekend?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're free, why?" I asked without sounding rude.

"We're having a barbecue for your family." She said. That's so thoughtful. Now that's a good neighbour, unlike my old ones. They were so miserable.  

"Aw thank you, I'll let my parents know." I said whilst walking back into my house. She seemed like a nice lady. She had the same bubbly attitude as Ashton. I see where he gets it from. I headed back into the house and the house feel silent, that's strange. Last time I left, they were in. They couldn't of just left without letting me know. I looked around downstairs and I couldn't see my parents anywhere.

"MUM..DAD?" I yelled, waiting for a response.

"We're in the garden, honey." Mum yelled back. Phew, they're in. I know I shouldn't be afraid, being seventeen and all, but this is a new house, I get weird when I stay alone in a new environment. I get scared easily. Call me a whimp, see if I care.

I walked slowly and saw them sitting in the hammock. I adore my mother and fathers relationship, they've known each other for so many years. I want to find a relationship like that. But I know that I'll end up being a crazy cat lady, or I'll have ten snakes. Or puppies. Either way, I know I'll end up alone.

I sat down on the grass near them and admired our new house. I have to say I think I'm going to like it here. Our neighbours are lovely, we live in a nice neighbourhood, and the weather is a major bonus. Talking about neighbours, I have to let my parents know that next door are hosting a barbecue for us.

"Mum, dad?" I asked politely.

"Yes dear?" Dad said whilst placing his arm around my mum.

"We're invited to go to next door for a barbecue this weekend." I said whilst pulling a daisy out and making a daisy chain. I could feel my dad tense as he was very protective when it came to his garden, but he shouldn't worry, it was only a daisy. I'm not saying that it's not a nice flower. It's just very common and grows more than other flowers.

"That would be nice, wouldn't it George?" Mum smiled and leaned against my fathers shoulder. I wish I could find someone like that. All my past relationships never last long. I think I bore the guy to pieces.

"Yes, it would be nice. Mai, would it be alright if you go over and let them know we're coming, I think they're also in the garden." Dad pointed over towards the fence. That's good then, because I'm too lazy to go all the way back to the front. I walked towards the fence, it wasn't too high and it wasn't too short, I didn't have to tip-toe to look over.

I think I came at the wrong time because when I walked up towards the fence I couldn't see the same lady who approached me, instead I saw Ashton and his friends. I think my timing was right because I watched as I saw Ashton fall off his chair. I laughed, I couldn't help myself, it was just too funny to watch. His friends noticed that I was here. They were just grinning my way. Don't even ask me why. I saw him laughing at himself, which I thought was cute as he didn't get embarrassed from just falling in front of his friends, and well me, but he couldn't see me. If I was in that position, I'd be so red to the face. But as I just thought that, he was looking at my direction, oh no he saw me. I could feel my cheeks burning up, I don't know why. Stupid cheeks, I wasn't even embarrassed, and yet my cheeks decided to go red.

He smiled and slowly got back up. He walked towards me. Oh god, he's coming over. As he came closer I noticed that he had some dirt on his shirt. I tried to talk, but he beat me to it.

"Hey Maisie." Ashton said.

"Hey Ashton, I wanted to let you know that me and my parents can come round this weekend for the barbecue." I smiled shyly. Why am I shy in front of him? It doesn't help that he's drop dead gorgeous.

"Great, can't wait." Ashton said with excitement.

"I'll see you then, and Ashton there's -" Just before I could finish my sentence he replied back so fast that I had to remember what I had to say. Boy was he eager. I'm not that interesting. Ask my friends and family.

"Yeah?" Ashton said eagerly.

"You have a little bit of dirt over you shirt." I said quietly whilst pointing at his shirt. I watched as he slowly looked down and quickly swatted the dirt off. He looked back up and I saw him go red, why was he blushing, he didn't when he fell of his chair a minute ago?

"Oh, um thanks Maisie, I'll see you on Saturday." He said whilst waving goodbye.

"Bye Ashton." I smiled and waved goodbye to him and his friends. They were just smirking the whole time I was there, except the one with dark hair, he was just on his phone, but kept on looking up now and then.

I think his name was Calum.

I headed back to the hammock but saw that my parents were no longer sitting there. I sighed and headed back into the house. I saw my mum in the kitchen. I hope she's cooking dinner.

"Did you let them know?" Mum asked as she came over and sat opposite me on the kitchen island. I nodded. "Good. It's so sweet for them to do that. They didn't have too. We're not royalty." Mum chuckled to herself.

"It's free food, Julie." Dad walked in with his cup of tea. Of course dad would say that. He lives anything that's for free. I mean, who doesn't, but he goes over board at times.

"They are nice people." I smiled. I genuinely like our neighbours. I know most people don't really associate with their neighbours, but I feel like we're going to get along just fine.

••••••••••

A/N - I wasn't exactly sure to how I was going to end this, but eh, here's the new and improved version. I hate how I change POV's, but if I were to put them on separate chapters, they would a) be really short and b) be really boring. So in advance to the rest of my old chapters that I'll be editing, I'll either remove the POV changes, or make them longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
841 70 36
It's summer and all I wanted to do is spend my days at the camp. Except that my cousin - who I haven't even met yet - decided to get married and I wa...
30.1K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...