𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝 {𝐇.𝐒}

De briannaemeryy

I quickly get into my car and drive to the downtown Starbucks. When I arrive there is only me, a tall blonde... Mai multe

Author's Note
~β€’Cast Membersβ€’~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
House Part
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
PLEASE READ‼️
Extra Scene *1*
Sequel
Extra Scene *2* part one
Extra Scene *2* part two
Geheheh
R.I.P Cam

Chapter 26

2K 38 6
De briannaemeryy

It's been 2 weeks since the New Years party, and we have been doing pretty good.

Harry and I have come to a compromise about having date nights every other Friday and then a family day every Sunday.

I didn't even know that we were actually a family, but it felt good that he felt comfortable to share his home with me like this.

I didn't feel like were rushing anything, but things did move pretty fast. I moved out of my dorm and into the house with Harry since he says that I'm always here anyways. I said that I would move in as long as Sam could come over and he was fine with that.

Tonight was date night, actually, and he didn't tell me where we were going but he said to wear casual clothes. Usually he tells me to wear something fancy and we go somewhere out to dinner or something like that, but I've been dying to have a laid back date.

I decided on wearing a pair of white jeans with an oversized baby blue Nike sweatshirt. Then I finished off my look with my black space jam Jordan's.

I looked at myself in the mirror and contemplated on wearing some makeup, but decided against it and only put on some mascara and lipgloss because he loves it when I gloss my lips a bit.

I air dried my hair this morning after my shower so now it is wavy and I just brush it and take two pieces of hair from both sides of my head and braid it to the back of my head and let the rest flow out.

"Ight, I'm ready babe." I call out to Harry and he steps out into the hallway, looking like a mothafucking full course meal. (Wtf idk where I got that from lmaaaaooooo.)

He was wearing black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, a white shirt with stripes, and black Chelsea boots.

(Something like this lol)

"Damn daddy, you look fine as hell. I might not make it out of here." I say kissing him and holding his neck to bring him in closer.

He smiles on my lips before he pulls away and grabs my hand as walk down the stairs.

When he gets to the door he shrugs on a black trench coat, because it's kind of cold.

"You're tempting me babe," he whispers to me and then turns his attention to Luke. "Luke, we'll be back in about three hours. Gemma is here if you need anything, alright bud?" He aks Luke and he nods while eating a grape and plopping down on the sofa.

"Well, we're gone. I left pizza money on the counter, love you Luke!" He says as he opens the door.

"Love you too, dad." He says back and we walk out as I lock the door and walk towards the car.

"You pick tonight, babygirl." He tells me and I ogle at the cars he has.

I look over his sleek collection of black, silver, and white cars and the matte black Chevy Tahoe catches my eye.

"This one." I tell him.

"Really? Well okay then climb in."

I walk over to the passengers side and he closes my door before he walk back to the drivers seat.

We drive for about 20 minutes into the city, singing to the music on Bluetooth with both of our phones, taking turns, and dancing a little bit.

"You wanna hear one of me and the boy's song?" He asks me and I nod my head.
He turns it on and the car starts filling with the sound of an acoustic guitar.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bare this in mind, it was meant to be. And joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." He sings, rubbing my cheek with free hand.

"I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly." He sings softly to me. I put my hand in his and rested it on my lap.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up to." He pauses before he sings next line.

"I'm in love with you, and all these little things."

I now remember this song because one of my childhood friends used to sing his all of the time.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, Maybe that's He reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, thin it makes no sense to me." I sing. He is completely surprised.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans. But you're perfect to me." He sings.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things." We sing in unison and he turns the music off as we arrive at the destination.

I look at the front of the building and see "Ivy's Ice Rink" spelt in white italic letters and immediately got excited.

"Oh my gosh, you're taking me ice skating?" I ask him excitedly.

"Yeah baby we're going ice skating, even though I am going to bust my arse so bad." He tells me and I laugh.

"I'll try to help you out. Let's go." I say as I open the door and run to his side and open his.

He looks at me weirdly before chuckling, saying "Aren't the roles supposed to be the other way around?" He tells me and I laugh.

"Nah, it can go anyway it wants. I'm just excited to go skating since I haven't been in about 4 years." I shrug.

He nods as I pull him into the building.

We buy our skates and while struggles to get his on, I have mine on in just a matter of minutes.

"Here, lemme help." I tell him, getting onto my knees and slowly putting his foot into the skate. Then I put the other halfway inserted foot into the rest of the skate.

I look at him in the eyes with amusement because this man really couldn't put on skates. He looks down at me with something else, not lust, not amusement, just something else that looks deep and emotional.

I finish tying his shoelaces and then we are up and into the rink.

"Okay, just hold my hand so we can reduce your times falling babe." I tell him as he death grips my hand.

"Okay." He says, in his scared little voice. He is so adorable when he tries something new or doesn't know if something bad is going to happen.

It's quite the site to see when his eyebrows furrow together, his eyes turning to a vulnerable shade of light green, his lips pursed or in a pouty face.

"There you got it, see you haven't fallen yet. This is good." I tell him about his progress.

He loosens his grip on me and looks in my eyes, proud of how he is holding up.

"Emery, there's something I need to tell you." He says to me and I nod my head telling him to go on.

Before he can continue, a tall, slim thick woman with long dark brown hair skates next to us.

She looks at me with her icy blue eyes before she turns her attention to Harry.

"Hey boo, miss me?" She smirks at him.

And at that moment my blood is boiling.

A/N:::Issa bout to go down folks. Sorry for the cliffhanger but I actually gotta think of a situation right now lol. But hope you liked it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...
773K 26.3K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
22.4K 398 58
This story contains 18+ content . Prieview: "I would have to punish you." As my words left , she genuinely laughed. Awe she thinks I'm kidding. "How...
21.9K 824 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...