Eternity [Narry]

By karmasucks

Eternity [Narry] Sequal to Blood Lust. "Forever is all I ever wanted with you," Niall says, gazing up with Ha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue.

Prologue

2.4K 73 23
By karmasucks

Dear Harry,

It's been 152 days since I last saw you. That's exactly four months and four weeks. We all miss you. I miss you, Tess misses you and even Niall misses you. He just doesn't know it. I think this has been longest we've went without seeing each other since high school and to be honest, I don't like it. It's scary. It's scary not knowing where you are or how you're doing. You don't even call any more. I know you said you needed some time away to clear your head and think and that's cool, but...we need you. You're the glue that held us all together.

Tess and I have kind of fell apart since you left. Tess decided to go to university and get a scholarship and drama and music. Can you believe that? That's so her. At least someone is doing something productive with their life as an immortal. I, on the other hand...well, I don't really know what to do with myself, to be perfectly honest. Most of the time I'm just moping around in this big, old Victorian home, hoping you'd come back. I know you're never going to read this considering I don't even have your address to send it to you but, well...I've got to do something, haven't I? I've been writing to you for a 152 days and all these letters are doing is piling up in a bundle in a box, with no where to go.

So, please.

Where ever you are...just come home and we'll fix this.

Kind regards,

Louis.

_____________

Happy New Year, everyone!

Yes, the prologue to Eternity is finally here and I cannot wait for you guys to read it.

I will, however, be taking a little break to focus on writing Eternity. But for now, I leave you with the prologue. I hope you like it. Feedback would be much appreciated. You know what to do.

All the best for 2018!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3K 18
[Edited + AU] A Niam vampire/mpreg story :) ❀ contains; vampires, Mpreg cover made by: @njhrainbow
178K 9.7K 24
"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said. Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the...
262K 6.3K 24
Could those fangs and red eyes ever enchant a human, darling, for they have enchanted me?
5.5K 92 19
Harry Styles and Niall Horan have been best friends forever ever since they were kids. Niall was perfect, perfect grades, perfect body, perfect every...