𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝 {𝐇.𝐒}

By briannaemeryy

I quickly get into my car and drive to the downtown Starbucks. When I arrive there is only me, a tall blonde... More

Author's Note
~β€’Cast Membersβ€’~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
House Part
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
PLEASE READ‼️
Extra Scene *1*
Sequel
Extra Scene *2* part one
Extra Scene *2* part two
Geheheh
R.I.P Cam

Chapter 25

2.3K 35 6
By briannaemeryy

The next day, Harry insisted that I went and go pamper myself.

No matter how many times I told him no, he was persistent and kept giving me his golden card.

"Please, take my card. Go get a mani petty, hair done, anything to keep you busy until the party tonight. Bring Sam along, too. She might want to look as good as you for tonight." He tells me, placing the card in my hand and pushing me out of the door.

"Fine. I'll see you around 6 on the dot. I'm gonna miss you." I say as I peck him on the lips.

"I'm gonna miss you too babe. Now Hugo be the princess that you are to me. Bye" He says as he closes the door.

"Bye." I say and walk around to the side of the house to get into my car.

Suddenly, I heard the door open again and Harry came running to the car and opening my door.

"Here, take the Escalade. I'm not using that car today." He says as he hands me he keys.

"K." I reply I walk to the car in the garage and he opens the door for me.

"Thank ya, daddy." I say to him as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"Anything for my babygirl." He winks as he walks into the house through the garage door.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

"What am I going to wear exactly? I'm pretty sure everyone's going to be in designer Em." Sam pouts as the woman files her nails.

"Don't worry, we're going dress shopping right after this for you and after that we're going to get our hair done." I tell her as my nails dry under the purple light.

"Emery, no. I-I don't have the money for that, and you know it." She says.

"Don't worry about it. I'm, well Harry, is paying for everything." I tell her as I check if my nails are fully dried and a smile spreads across my face as they appear to be.

"What?! I'm not going to use his money like that!" She says.

"Don't worry. I didn't want him to spend any money on me either but he wouldn't leave me alone about it and plus, he says tat he would want you to be pampered just as much as me." I shrug.

"You've got a keeper, E." She tells me, her eyes dilating as if she's daydreaming.

"I know girl, I think I'm in love with him." I admit more to myself than to her.

"Really? You've only been dating for what, a month or two?" She asks as the woman applies paint on her nails.

"Yeah, But I think I've liked him before we even started dating. Me and him just had a connection. Even though he officially asked me to be his girlfriend like 4 days ago, I still feel strong about him." I tell her.

She nods her head understandingly.
"That's how you know it's love." She chuckles to herself.

After he nails are finished, we drive to a dress shop and look for a something to wear tonight.

After we look at about 53 dresses, she finally sees one that interests her.

"Oooooouuu, I like this one." She holds out a royal blue dress and puts it in front of me so that I can examine it.

"Go ahead and try it on, boo. I'm sure it's gonna look great on ya." I tell her.

She runs into the dressing room and when she steps out, she looks like a fairytale character.

"Girl, you have to buy this one bae. This is too fye." I complement her as she goes back into the dressing room to take off the dress.

"Yeah, this is the one." She tells me.

We walk up to the cashier and purchase the dress and are on our way to the salon.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

"What're getting today, babe?" The woman with strawberry blonde hair points to my head.

"Eh, just a treatment and then a trimming. Then i would like for it to be curled." I tell her, motioning my hands as I talk.

"Alrighty then, let's get this done." She tells me and she takes into the shampoo room.

About two hours later, my she finished trimming my hair and spun my chair around for me to see her masterpiece.

"You like?" She asks as I look at my hair.

"Oh I love this girl. I'm definitely coming back." I say to her and give her a hug. She's taken aback after the gesture hat I just shared with her but I couldn't care less.

I paid for it and she ended up giving me a 10% discount.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

We arrived back at the house at 6 as promised and when Sam and I walked in, the house was completely transformed.

Red carpets were everywhere, silver and gold streamers hung from the chandeliers, there were New Years Party deco rains everywhere, it was just so cute.

"Hey babe, you're hair is nice as always." Harry says to me as he kisses me.

"Thank you. Hey, me and Sam are gonna go change now, Okay?" I tell him and he nods.

We both go into our room and slip on our dresses, and we look stunning.

"Oh my fucking gosh, Em, you look hot as hell." She tells me.

"Thanks boo, I try. Now let's do our makeup." I say and clap my hands.

We both apply each other's makeup and look at ourselves one last time before walking out and down the staircase.

"Oh Sam I gotta go back and pt on my necklace right quick I'll be own in a minute." I tell her and she nods before walking down the stairs.

After about two minutes getting my necklace on, I finally walk down the stairs.

Man I was nervous as heck as everyone watched me.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

Harry's POV
Man she looked beautiful.

As she walked down the stairs, he back of her dress flowed behind her so gracefully that it was like the scene was out of a movie.

The A-line cut in her dress showed off her shiny, smooth legs and they looked so fucking good and I just couldn't contain myself.

"Mate, who's that?" Niall asks me.

Louis is like my bestest mate ever, other than Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

"Yeah, shes gorgeous." Liam says licking his lips in satisfaction. I get jealous a bit seeing that other guys are probably having the same thoughts as me.

"Oh yeah, she's Harry's woman, or should I say girl?" Louis bursts out and my face reddens with embarrassment.

"Come on guys, she's not that young. I mean, she's 19. We're only 4 Years apart dufusses." I flip them off and they just laugh.

"Well then, introduce us to her mate." Zayn tells me as he and the boys walk over to her. I walk even faster so that I can get to her first.

"Hey babe, you looking breathtakingly gorgeous." I tell her as I kiss her on the lips to show the mates who's her daddy.

"Thank you babe, and who are your friends?" She asks.

Their jaw drops as they hear that she doesn't recognize us from our fame days.

"You really don't know us? One Direction? Biggest boy band of the 21st century? Best British boys ever," Louis asks and is cut off by Niall.

"One Irish." He chimes in.

"No, Harry told me about your band though. Y'all were popular around the time that I was in Africa for a Missions trip for church. We didn't really have that much social media or anything there so I was in the dark ages for about 3 months and when I came back home, I focused on basketball, softball, soccer and beta club, so I wasn't really attentive in the media." She says.

They just smile widely at her and engulf her into a hug. What the fuck?

"God, we love you already! You don't know how many girls come up to us everyday because of fame and just wanting to be around us for bragging rights!" Louis says.

They finally let her go and she lets out a small laugh and attaches herself back to me.

She stays by my side for the whole night, until Sam says that she's ready to go and so she takes her home and promises that she will be back before 12 o'clock.

As promised, she's back here at the house at 11:55 and there's five minutes until 2018 comes in.

We sit down on the couch as everyone drinks and listens to music.

"Babe, I'm so tired." She tells me and cuddles into my side.

"I know you are babygirl, but let's wait for at least 6 more minutes and we can kick everyone out, Okay?" I tell her. She nods her head at me and stands up to go to the bathroom.

After she comes back, it's 11:59 and people are starting to count down.

I wrap my arms around her as we watch the ball drop slowly on the television and the timer dying down.

"10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

3

1

Happy New Years!" Everyone screams and I turn Emery around and kiss her passionately and she kisses me back. I hold the small of her back and she wraps her arms around my neck, a picture worthy moment for a scrapbook or something.

To my coincidence, there is a flash going off and we look at Louis snapping a picture of us.

"Just thought that this would be a perfect picture for your wedding album." He says coolly and she blushes at his comment.

"Alrighty everybody, my beautiful girlfriend would love to sleep right now and I thank each and everyone of you for coming tonight. Have a great new year and I hope 2018 treats you well!" I tell everybody and they clap.

As everyone leaves and the other four boys are by the door talking to Emery, i stride over there with Luke.

"Hey bud, I haven't seen you all night. Where've you been." I nudge him in the shoulder.

"Meh, in my room playing the PS4 with some people." He shrugs as he walks back upstairs to his room. I don't really believe that but as long as he wasn't doing drugs, then it's fine by me.

"Alright Guys, I love you all, but I really want to take her to bed right now." I tell them and they all burst into laughter, including Emery as she blushes too.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" I ask annoyed. And then I realized what I had just said.

"Oh no, not like that. She's in heels and I don't want her to——" I begin to say but i'm cut off.

"It's okay, Harry. We understand that you're a romantic guy who takes care of his women. And plus, we know she's not a slut and were practically besties now so we're good with this one." Louis says as he pats my back.

"Okay, well guys he's kicking us out so goodnight Harry, goodnight Emery." Zayn says. They rest tells us our goodbyes and they leave.

After they left, I picked up Emery bridal style and took her into her room. She had already fallen asleep in my arms and it was the most adorable thing ever.

I laid her down in her bed, pulling off her dress and slipping on one of my T-shirt's and wiping her face off with a makeup wipe. She really doesn't need it, she has amazing skin.

I walk back into my room to take off my dress shirt and black pants and put on a pair of adidas joggers.

I walked back into Emery's room and slipped under the duvets with her and wrapped my arms around her, laying her head on my chest.

She had pressed her ass right in front of crotch, and I was already getting a hard on. But, she needs some sleep right now.

And so do I.

A/N:::Y'all happy New Years. I'm so going to sleep rn I was writing this all day and I just finished at like 12 so yeah goodnight buds. 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 398 58
This story contains 18+ content . Prieview: "I would have to punish you." As my words left , she genuinely laughed. Awe she thinks I'm kidding. "How...
5.3K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...
6.4K 159 36
It all started with a porcelain tea cup...... | AU ... where Louis and Harry are babysitters | | Bonus : with a little bit of ZIAM ... :) | All cr...
22K 826 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...