The outsiders (My story)

By xCandy_101x

Cyndy is a 13 year old girl, that goes back to the 1966, where greasers and soc. exsist. She meets a gang of... More

The outsiders (My story)
The gang
Soc. and Greasers
My style
Dally's ex-girlfriend
The ring
The fountain
My birthday
Sick
The guy
A date
Micheal's true identity
Part of the family
Dally and Sylvia
Back home
Going back
Back to work
Movie night
A Date
Busted!
toughest girl in town
feeling bad
A Memory and an Arrangement
not the right guy
Please don't!
kidnapped
The End
The Secret
Caught by the cops and the guys
Secret's out
lights out
Breaking my heart
Teardrops are falling
The rumble
Bonus chapter 1: New feelings?
Bonus chapter 2:
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Hiding the truth

15.2K 282 86
By xCandy_101x

I sat on the couch, after eating a good dinner. Darry made it today. The guys asked me all kinds of questions that I could barely answer. I was happy to be back, and this time I plan on staying. Dally was sitting right next to me. I looked at him, remembering how I used to like him. I still kinda do, but I'm trying to forget about it. I already confessed to him, but I think he doesn't remember. I turned my attention to the tv. Mickey Mouse was on, as always. I was a little bored, so I decided to go out for a walk. I stood up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Dally asked.

"Out" I replied.

"Alone?" he wondered. I shrugged my shoulders. He shook his head.

"Well do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"I guess I will" he replied. He stood up and followed me out the door. There was a slight wind. I looked around. I can't believe it's been three months in this time. As we walked, it was quiet.

"So, how's Sylvia?" I asked, trying to sound happy.

"I don't know, I broke up with her the day after you left" he responded.

"Oh I'm sorry" I apologized.

"It's cool" he stated with a smile. Out of nowhere, a guy with a motorcycle passed us. He was about to hit me, but Dally pulled me out of the way. He held me in his arms for a while. I felt me heart stop for a moment, as he looked into my eyes. I snapped out of it, and pulled away.

"Thanks Dal" I said.

"Don't worry about it" he responded.

"Were you upset when I left?" I wondered. He looked at me, and sighed.

"Yea, it was my fault you ran away" he sadly said.

"It wasn't your fault, it's just that I couldn't handle getting hurt anymore, and I was home sick too" I explained.

"Sure" he responded.

"It's true" I stated.

"Was that why you told me to go to hell?" he asked, tyring to prove his point.

"I only told you that because you were back together with Sylvia, even after all she did to me" I said, trying to control my temper.

"If I didn't, then she would of kept hurting you and I couldn't let that happen" he replied, almost yelling.

"Either way, she'll still be hurting me" I blurted, matching his tone of voice. He looked shocked, and I realized what I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Nothing" I responded.

"Tell me what you meant" he said.

"I'll tell you later" I responded. He gave me a look that sent chills down my spine. It was that kind of look bad boys use that make them look irresistible.

"Don't look at me like that" I playfully said. He smirked at me. I shook my head, and we kept on walking. He couldn't take his eyes off of me for some reason. I looked at then turned away.

"Take a picture, it won't last as long" I said, playing around.

"I would but I don't have a camera" he replied, using a smartly pants tone.

"Well go buy one" I replied, using the same tone.

"I don't have any money" he said.

"Well get a job or something" I responded.

"Not what I do" he stated. I smiled at him. I like to mess with him, as long as I don't go too far. It was quiet for a moment.

"So uh... you're staying for good right?" he wondered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just to know" he shrugged. I gave him a smirk.

"What?" he asked.

"You don't want me go?" I wondered. He tried looking cool.

"Maybe" he replied. I laughed.

"Is that your way of saying you care about me?" I asked. He looked at me then looked around, making sure nobody was near.

"Yea" he responded, using his tough voice. I slightly elbowed him in the ribs.

"I care about you too" I stated. He smiled that smile I love so much. He looked like he was about to say something, but stopped.

"What is it Dallas?" I asked.

"Huh, oh nothing" he responded. I guess he doesn't want to talk about it, so I didn't push him into telling me. It was boring so I decided to ask random questions.

"What would you do if I got in trouble with the fuzz?" I wondered. He turned to me and cocked an eyebrow. He thought for a while, then answered.

"I'll probably scowl you" he replied with a slight smile.

"You don't want me to be bad or what?" I asked.

"No, I like the way you are. Don't ever get tough okay" he said.

"Okay" I replied.

"I don't think I will anyway. If you haven't noticed, I'm a goody two shoes" I bitterly stated.

"No you're not" he responded.

"How?" I wondered.

"A goody two shoes is scared of bad boys, and you're not" he replied. That is kinds true.

"I guess you're right" I agreed.

"But why do you want Johnny to be tough like you?" I wondered.

"I don't, I want him to stay out of trouble" he replied.

"Ahh" I responded. He scratched the back of his head. "You know, I'm happy to have a friend like you" I blurted.

"Yea, just friends" he responded. I guess he wants us to be friends only. It broke my heart, but it's for the best. I guess I'll just have to find someone else. The light of the sun disappeared and the darkness of the night swept over the town. "Do you wanna go back?" Dally asked. I shook my head.

"Not yet" I responded. A girl passed us, and Dally watched her go by. I'm ganna have to live with him flirting with other girls right in front of me. I don't know if I'll be able to do that.

"So uh... are ya working tomorrow?" he wondered.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "I probably will" I added, looking at the ground. I was kicking around a little pebble.

"If you do, don't do nothing stupid okay  kid" he instructed me. I nodded."Well, let me take you back home before Sodapop starts worreing bout ya" he said. Before I could answer, he placed an arm on my shoulder and began leading me back home. Once we got there, he left and I went inside to find the curtis brothers in the living room.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late" I apologized.

"It's okay" Darry responded. I smiled and sat next to Soda. He was half awake.

"You sleepy?" I asked.

"A little" he yawned.

"Then go to bed" I said. He stood up and went to his room. I was alone with Darry now. He was reading the news paper. "Aren't you tired too?" I wondered. He looked at me.

"Yea, but I'm waiting for Ponyboy" he replied.

"I bet he'll be here any minute" I reasured him.

"He better be" he responded. I layed on the couch, and decided to wait with him. 

"You still roofin houses?" I asked.

"Yea" he replied. "Is it hard?" I wondered. He shook his head. I looked at the time, it was almost going to be 11 at night. Suddenly, the door flew open, and Ponyboy stepped in.

"Where have you been Pony?" Darry sternly asked. I sat up and kept my mouth shut.

"I waz at the movies with Johnny" Pony responded.

"This late at night?" Darry wondered, still sounding stern. Pony nodded.

"We got jumped on the way home, that's why we were late" he explained.

"Why didn't you call me so I could pick you up?" Darry asked. He shrugged.

"I didn't know I was ganna get jumped" he testified.

"Well next time, use your head other than in school" Darry said, then went to his room. I stood up and walked over to Ponyboy.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea" he responded, sounding sad.

"Darry is only looking out for ya, he was worried when you come home right away" I stated.

"No he isn't, he can't stand me" he responded.

"Pony, he cares alot about you, he just pushes you too much, and he wants what's best for you" I said.

"Yea sure" he replied. I give up.

"Let's go to bed kiddo, it's late" I said, heading for our room. I got into bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.2K 24
Set in 1959, 17 year old Elizabeth Ramsey is your typical Soc. She has long, straight brown hair and bright blue eyes. She wears fancy clothes, gets...
23.8K 375 62
Stacy Greene has just moved to town from California to get away from her past. She meets a gang of 'greasers' and quickly becomes friends with them...
21.3K 303 10
(Y/n) and Dally are happily in love... well uh... were. *COMPLETED* On their anniversary (y/n) goes over to Buck's house only to find Dally cheating...
4.7K 180 24
" Stupidity" 𝙔/𝙉 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙙 a 16 year old girl who faces many challenges of her own such as her manipulative parents, shes known at her school for he...