𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝 {𝐇.𝐒}

By briannaemeryy

I quickly get into my car and drive to the downtown Starbucks. When I arrive there is only me, a tall blonde... More

Author's Note
~β€’Cast Membersβ€’~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
House Part
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
PLEASE READ‼️
Extra Scene *1*
Sequel
Extra Scene *2* part one
Extra Scene *2* part two
Geheheh
R.I.P Cam

Chapter 24

2.3K 39 4
By briannaemeryy

I woke up to the sound of Harry still snoring under me and as I peeled my eyes open, I was shocked at how wild we were sleeping.

My left leg is lifted on top of his right leg as he lays on his back and holds me by my bum as close as he can. My left arm is lung across his chest and my head lays there too.

I look up to him admiring his face.

God he is so fucking fine.

I slowly get up and off of him and rush into the bathroom to go pee and wash my face and brush my teeth. I jump into the shower and stay in there for a good 10 minutes and then get out, wrapping a towel around me.

I decide to surprise Harry a bit this morning, since he deserves it after all of his hard work this week.

I walk back into the room and I creep up the front of my bed and crawl under the covers that are now everywhere.

I slide in between his legs and then what I do next is sure to wake him up...

Harry's POV
I woke up feeling as if someone's mouth was around my cock and I was surprised to see as I peeked under the covers that there was my beautiful girl, with a towel wrapped around her body, giving me a good morning bj.

Yep, she's a keeper.

I moan deeply in pleasure and continue to look down at her as I bite my lip, tangling her wet hair into a fistful and holding it in my hand.

"Mmmmm look in my eyes." I tell her, and she listens as her eyes trail up to mine and she looks madly innocent in a work that is so naughty.

God I love that about her. She's so innocent yet she amazes me with her lustful ways. She's a good girl, and she feels sooooooo very good.

Whatever she can't fit into her mouth, she jerks and I would be surprised if she's never done this before last night because she's a natural at it.

I finally can't take anymore as I slam my hands into the mattress and ball the sheets into my fists, releasing into her mouth.

She swallows happily and she wipes her lips and pads to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She has a habit now of doing that after she gives me head, and I don't blame her.

I remember that I bought a pack of toothbrushes for her and so there's a spare in her bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom, reach into the cabinet and grab the toothbrush out of the package, and wet it under the water and apply some toothpaste onto it and began brushing my teeth beside her.

She watches me through the mirror, as I do to her, and we both giggle and play around and her laugh is the most pleasant sound (other than her moaning my name) on planet earth.

She's so fucking beautiful that I can't even fathom what I would be doing right now if she didn't call Gemma that day for a job to be Luke's nanny.

Now that I think about it, I feel as if I should tell her about how Luke ended up in my life. It would really benefit her, after all we've been knowing each other for two months now.

But I don't want to rush her into this relationship too fast,because I know that she's in college and that she needs to focus on that and not just me and Luke.

"Hellllloooooo? Earth to Harry?" She starts to wave her hand into my face.

"Sorry, What was it that you were saying? I was definitely drifting off." I tell her.

"Oh I was just asking, when exactly are the party planners and maids going to arrive so that I can put up all of my personal belongings and shit? Because I don't want none of my stuff ending up broken or stolen." She asks me.

"Oh, they'll be taking care of the house tonight, which reminds me, I have booked a hotel for us to stay at with Luke because you know that Luke and I can't maintain a house for 12 hours so we're just going to stay there for the night. We'll be back around noon though so go pack some of your things." I tell her.

She nods and starts to walk out of the bathroom but I slap her on her bum, making her shake it a little to tease me.

I chuckle at her and walk behind her and out of the room, packing my things.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

Emery's POV
"Woah this place is niccceeeee." I tell Harry as we walk through the double doors and into our suite.

"Welp, I built this room in the hotel only for Luke, Gemma, and I, but now that you're with us, this can be yours too. If you ever need a place to just get away, then tell me and I will tell them to set this room up for you." He tells me.

"Awe, thanks Harry." I tell him as I hug his side and take my backpack off and lay it on the sectional that is similar to He one at his house, only that this one is dark gray.

"Well, I'm going to my room. Call me if ya need me." Luke calls out as he walks to his room and Harry and I shout an 'Okay'.

"Come on, let's get you settled in babe." Harry takes my hand and walks me into a large master bedroom with black and white everything.

"Woah this is nice baby." I say as I walk through the room.

"And it's all ours babe." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder and starts kissing my neck.

He sucks harshly at my skin and I'm sure he's leaving hella hickeys on my neck and he places a soft kiss after every love bite he makes.

When he has come down to kissing my collarbone, his phone rings and he groans in annoyance.

"Yeah, what is it?" He asks while sitting on the bed and I stand in front of him.

"Alright so here's the thing, you are not to go into Emery, Luke, Gemma, or my room, is that clear?" He tells what I am guessing to be the maids on the phone.

He then calls the party planner to tell them what he wants done and he goes into full detail of decorations, food arrangements, and the music arrangements.

I begin to get tired and I slip my clothes off, leaving me in only my black lace underwear. I had forgotten that Harry was in here and his eyes were wide open. I started to see that he was going to get a headache with all of this planning so I decide to relax him a bit.

I walk back in front of him and begin to climb into his lap, putting my legs on either side of his and straddling him.

I began kissing his perfectly sharp jawline and down to his neck. He ties to sustain a moan from escaping so that the woman on the other line doesn't hear.

"Yeah, and-and yeah just put that the-there it will work." He stutters out as I unbutton his shirt and begin trailing my kisses down his toned torso and down to the hem of his skinny jeans.

"I'm gonna make you feel real good, daddy." I whisper to him so that I'm the only one that hear him.

I unbutton his pants and slide them down his legs and he kicks them off of his feet and I palm him through his boxers.

"Now lemme get these off of you too." I smirk at him as I slide his underwear off and his huge length springs into the air.

"You're so hard for me daddy." I say, taking his length into my hand and caressing it with my fingertips and he starts to moan and I look at him with a 'why'd you do that' look on my face and he had the 'you know why I did that' face and then all you could hear was the woman on the line asking "Are you alright Mr. Styles?"

He quickly bounces back with a reply so that he can assure her that he's okay.

"Oh, yes Miranda I'm fine. Just a little stub to the toe that's all...now what were you saying about the Hennessy?" He says as he trails his hands down to my bum and i continue to give him a handjob.

After he has came onto my bare chest and I clean the mess off of the both of us, he ends the call.

"There the party's situated and all we gotta do is show up. And speaking of the party, I need to show you something." He tells me and gets up to walk to the closet.

He pulls out a large white bag and holds it out in front of me as I sit on my knees on the bed.

"Gone on, open it. Consider it as my gift for being my date." He says and I pull the zipper down revealing a gorgeous red dress.

I gasp as I touch the satin fabric material of the dress and I pull it out of the bag further to examine it.

"Oh my goodness Harry, it's gorgeous!" I tell him and as I zip it back into the back I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and I give him a thousand kisses on his face.

"Anything for my princess." He tells me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.1K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
9.1K 200 22
"I'm In control of this relationship, Styles." I hiss. "And you do as I say when I say." Harry laughs obnoxiously. "Whatever you say." "I mean it...
123K 6.1K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...
333K 7.9K 45
Louis licks his lips as he stares at my rock hard cock. He licks up from the base up to my slit, flicking his tongue around the tip, pre cum leaking...