THE BEAST AND HIS LOVE FOR CH...

By tatiann24

Sylver Reid, is not your regular petite bodied gay boy that everyone love and want for themselves, rather he... More

THE BEAST AND HIS LOVE FOR CHOCOLATE (ManxMan)
1.CHAPTER
2.CHAPTER
3.CHAPTER
4.CHAPTER
5.CHAPTER
6.CHAPTER
7.CHAPTER
8.CHAPTER
9.CHAPTER
10.CHAPTER
11.CHAPTER
12.CHAPTER
13.CHAPTER
14.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 14
15.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 15
16.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 16
17.CHAPTER (PART 1)
17.CHAPTER (PART 2)
Concerning Chapter 17 (part 2)
Concerning Chapter 18
19.CHAPTER
20.CHAPTER
21.CHAPTER
22.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 22
23.CHAPTER
24.CHAPTER
25.CHAPTER
26.CHAPTER
27.CHAPTER
28.CHAPTER
29.CHAPTER
30.CHAPTER
31.CHAPTER
32.CHAPTER
33.CHAPTER
34.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 34
Authors Note
35.CHAPTER
36.CHAPTER
37.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 37
38.CHAPTER
39CHAPTER
40.CHAPTER
41.CHAPTER
42.CHAPTER
43.CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

18.CHAPTER

60.9K 1.4K 52
By tatiann24

18.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment

Sylver's Point of View:

I woke up with a start to feel heat radiating from my back as soft gentle breathing whisper across the back of my neck, but what I mostly feel is the steel velvet encased arms wrap around my body tightly; at first I was confused as to where I am, it certainly did not look like the hospital room or my apartment, then I remember what happen earlier and was so embarrass by how I acted, this made me want to get up and hide myself.

But as I tried to move I was strike with an unbelieving pain that started from my ass all the way up to my back, but most of all it was my ass that hurts and throb with burning sensation as if my ass is on fire, it feels like I had been run through by a train well considering the size of my Master's monster cock; fuck did I just mind call him Master (oh Sylver you are really sick says the internal me) well it does not matter his cock can be compare to a train, how could something that felt so deliciously good hurt like hell after, but the sick thing is that even now I still want this Beast who is currently sleeping, hugging me to him as if he does not want to let me go, just remembering what happen earlier has me shivering with need once more, God was it good, to remember the way his voice commanded me ummmm fucking cum worthy, damn I have seriously turn into a slut.............

Earlier that day, after he had showed me around his beautiful home, he then led me to his room where he proceeded to tell me what he wanted.........

Basically, he wanted me, he told me that from the very first moment that he saw me I was his, and he wanted me all for himself, this had completely shocked me and I know it showed on my face, I thought that he was playing with me at first until he continue saying that he wanted me in his bed, in his home and in his life, I could not speak for a moment, because I was terrified that it was all a joke I was waiting for him to start laughing, but as I looked into his beautiful penetrating gray eyes a part of me that I did not want to believe whisper that he was telling the truth but I still had to ask the question that was raging in my head from the first day he sinfully attack me in his office, with me being a willing sacrifice (shush I would never tell him that), so I asked.......

"Why me". "Why would you want me, when you can have anyone you desire" looking at the spot behind him.

"I desire you, I want you to be mine, I want you to give yourself over to me, so I can support and take care of you" I guess confusion was still written over my face, he continued "And to answer your question of why I want you the simple answer is"......

"You wake up every fiber of my being, and I only want you to quench it", when he said this my body immediately reacted, I felt desire building up in my body, but I still needed everything to be in the clear.........

I know he has seen all the scars and cuts I have on my body and I was grateful that he did not say or ask anything about them, because I was not ready to answer, also I did not have the perfectly sculpture body that everyone desires, last but not least I was not experience in pleasuring a man, so I was sure I would not been able to please him, what could he want with me, I voiced my insecurities out, he call me over and sat me on his lap then proceed to tell me how much he loves my body and that he was going to show me how much after I give him an answer.......

As he ran his hands over my squirming body, he said something that shock me, he confessed that he is a Dom, then said if I decided to be his I will be his boyfriend and Submissive partner, I looked at him questioningly because I did not understand those terms at all, then he asked me........

"Do you know what is BDSM?" I shook my head no, it not that I having heard the term, its just I had not look into it .

Then he started explaining to me the lifestyle his lifestyle.........

"It's you giving me absolute control over yourself, over your sex life, over you financial life, and your overall care; it means you will give your everything over to me trusting that I will take care of you" I stayed quiet because I wanted to hear more.........

"I will have the ultimate control, there will be some intense sex where pain and pleasure will meet, but you will have a safe word just in case anything gets too intense for your liking, I like total submission, as I said before it can become intensely physical, where I will inflict a certain type of pain to you or a little humiliation, but it will only be enjoyable if you like it" I had to admit when he said that it scared me a bit, but I also felt excitement, he continues...........

"We will discuss things, but ultimately I will have the last say, I will train you fully in the way of a submissive and will go easy on you at first" he stopped talking waiting for me to answer, but I needed to know everything even though I was already turned on, so I ask......

"What will my job be as a submissive".

"You will address me as Master at all time when we are alone, also in the presence of your friends and mine, if we are in a different setting such as work you will address me as Sir"
"You will not question the decisions I make regarding our relationship, you will not hide anything from me, always tell me the truth, you will wear what I want you to wear, you will eat what I want you to eat, you will cook when I ask it of you, and will always keep our room tidy, your body has to always be clean."

All of it was so overwhelming I don't know if I would be able to do all he want perfectly, but I want him so I will do everything in my power to please him.

"If you fail to comply with what I ask, you will be punish, depending on the gravity of your offense that will decide how far and severe your punishment can go" I knew that he was going to deliver on my punishment I had already experience a small one in the hospital, he continues "It can go from spanking, to whipping, to not being able to cum, to not having dinner and so on, but as I said you will be train in everything"

Gosh what he said was more that just a thing for him, it is a lifestyle, it was serious and I know I had to think about the whole thing through before I made a decision.

I thought about this for a while, with him still holding me in his lap, it would feel good to be dominated by him my body shivered thinking about it, I like him a lot and I want him so I did not see a problem in starting a relationship and having him take care of me, this thought had filled me with excitement and sexual desire, I don't know what came over me at that time all I know is that I started kissing his neck while running my tongue over his skin.

"Sylver don't play with me" he said harshly, I just ignored him and continued"Baby if you don't stop I will not be responsible for my actions" he warned again as he pulled me from attacking his neck looking into my eyes saying "Stop teasing me, our you will find yourself naked in the next minute".

I really don't know what or who took over my body, but what I said next even shocked me.........

"Do it" I whispered to him, his eyes turn almost black as if I had triggered the Beast inside him, he immediately stood up with me in his arms walking purposely towards his large king size bed.

The thought that ran through my head after, was what the hell did I do and how in this world will I handle this sexy Beast when he rips my body apart, I knew there would be no turning back..........

As he reached the California King bed he placed me on my feet sat on the end of his bed looking over my body hungrily, he then told me to slowly remove all my clothes so he could enjoy the show, I slowly complied to his request and what I saw in his eyes had me burning up with desire, his eyes were so full of lust and my body reacted even more.

As I straighten up, I was hit by such raw desire in his eyes as he ran them over my body with admiration I know my body is not perfect but the way he looked me over it was as if I had the body of a sexy goddess this made me feel less concious of my imperfections, his gaze was hungry and my body was reacting to it, my cock took notice and stood up proudly dripping my essence all over its tip to the floor, I immediately felt ashamed of the way my body was acting, I moved my hands to cover myself, he immediately call me over.......

"Come here baby" I did what he asked standing a little ways from him, he seems to not like that, he then grabbed me from my waist and pulled me towards him until I was standing in between his legs, then slided his hands down cupping my ass as he attacked my neck it had me gasping already at the delicious sensation of his teeth scrapping and his tongue sliding over my sensitive skin.

"You like that baby" he whispered as he ran his tongue over my ear, I answered without thinking......
"Yes Master" groaning at the way his hands palmed my ass, then he began to tease me with his mouth as he nipped at my tongue and my lips I wanted more, I wanted his mouth to devour mine, but he continued to tease me, it was so frustrating that I reached out and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer, he whispered a kiss over my lips then pulled away I whimpered fo him not to stop.

But he had other ideas, he pulled my arms forcefully from around his neck, placed them at my side and........
"If you move I will punish you" he whispered his warning in my ear, God didn't he know I was frustrated by my urgent groans, but he wanted me to burn all the more so he continued to tease me by running his tongue slowly from my ear to neck and then over and over again, I was trying my best not to move because I did not want a repeat of what had happened in the hospital, today I really wanted to cum with him inside me.

As I had started to enjoy this little play, he bit me so hard it felt as if his teeth was going to break my skin, but at the same time burning lust shot through me weakening my body, my knees buckled I had to grab unto him afraid I was going to fall, then he smacked my ass hard immediately sending vibration to my cock that leaked all the more, he smacked me again and that had me whimpering and groaning like a starving man.

He seemed to be enjoying himself with all the teasing of my body by gently spanking my ass making it jiggle, then he attacked my neck roughly again bitting and sucking my overly sensitive skin dragging cries of pleasure from my lips, it was such pleasurable torture, I was yearning for his mouth to devour mines but he just continue to skipped around my begging mouth I was going out off my mind with need.

"Do you want me to kiss you baby"

Now I am really embarrass by all the begging I did for just a kiss, but you have to understand I was so far gone by the pleasure that swept throughout my body that I was willing to do whatever he commanded of me, I begged like a whore for his sexy lips,whereas he teased me by sliding his tongue over his lips before attacking my neck and collarbone as he smacked my ass demanding I call him Master, just remembering it makes me shudder in bliss I was already getting hard.

I had continued to plead for his kiss rocking my body against him with my dick leaking and soaking his pants, he had grabbed me and feasted on my mouth sucking, nipping and bitting he devoured me taking total control as he left not a single inch of my begging mouth untouched, as he wanted more of me he grabbed my ass pulling me in so my cock could rub against his hard covered member it was straining to get out, that was so hotly carnal that it pulled me under the haze of burning raw need even more, my body shuddered as my mouth whimpered for more, and he gived me more, oh God so much more as he grabbed my hard leaking cock jerking it up and down  roughly, fuck it was so good, I could not even think straight and just follow my instinct by moving my trembling body fucking my cock into his hand.

I don't know why I liked his possessive roughness so much, but I did, he had my body in complete submission I was willing to give him anything he wanted, I could not even stand up any more my knees buckled I had to grab unto his shoulders to not fall, but I was punished for it as he smacked my ass hard repeatedly, he just continued to devour my mouth and I was enjoying every minute of it, then he abruptly broke the kiss.

I nearly pulled him back until I saw where he was headed as he slide his tongue from my chin to my neck and collarbone then down finally to my already aroused nipple, he wrapped his tongue around it and teased it more and more, bitting it then running his tongue over the swollen bud to take away the sting as he pump my cock with quick strokes, I was moaning and fucking his hand rapidly getting ready for the delicious climax that was building up in my body, he knew I was about to explode and him being a beast as always he grabbed the root of my cock cutting my climax midway, I was beyond reason then and I began begging him like a common slut.

"Please Master, let me cum, I will do anything if you make me cum Master" I begged wantonly

"Please, please Master" still trying to move my hips.

"Anything baby?" he ask huskily his voice thick with lust.

"Yes Master anything you want, but please let me cum" I pleaded not caring about the consequences.

"Are you sure of what your saying baby" he growled to me still teasing my already sensitive leaking cock stroking it up and down slowly, my shame had gone out the window as I answered him........

"Yes anything you want Master, you can do anything you want to me" I continued begging, his eyes became darker as I said this, I felt his monster cock leaped behind his pants wanting to come out, I relished in that thought.

"So please, please let me cum" I finished.

He breath hiss out of hiss mouth and I could see the predatory lustful look in his eyes, God I unleashed the Beast and I wanted him, I wanted him to take over my body fucking me raw to make me completely his, it seemed that we were thinking the same thing, because he immediately grabbed me and tossed me on the bed then he began undressing, getting out off his clothes quickly.

He has a body of a god that was the first time I was seeing his completely naked body in all its glory, and the sight had made me burn and my dick twitched in appreciation, just the way its doing now as I am remembering every little detail, I slide my hand under the covers and began playing with my already leaking cock being careful to not move too much so he don't wake up.

God his body was perfection, my eyes had slide over him lingering on his powerful arms, broad hairless chest then down to his delicious eight pack but what stopped me and held my attention was that monster cock, I am licking my lips now remembering how thick and long his cock was and it became a lot bigger as he stroked himself slowly up and down, the sight was so delectable that I wanted to eat his cock, but most of all I wanted it inside my ass, but I was still a little afraid of the unknown thinking he would not fit inside me, and I voiced this, he must how detected fear in my voice because he asked.........

"Are you a virgin little one" his was voice was filled with lust this made me tremble, but I was still embarrass to answer.......

"Yes Master I am" I said looking away for a while then I look back at him, his eyes was filled with such primal possessiveness I felt like the most beautiful creature on this planet, his eyes were so filled with raw need just for me, just thinking about it now I began stroking my cock faster suppressing my moans of pleasure to not wake him up, I don't know why I was doing this next to him, but my pleasure intensify feeling his heat next to me.

I close my eyes and went back to the way he was looking over my body earlier, then he had walked over to his drawers and pulled out a bottle I knew this was lube as he came back over to the bed he called me.......

"Come here baby" I was more than happy to crawl over to him looking hungrily at his leaking cock, quivers had ran over my body as I imagine his monster in my twitching asshole.
"Lay on your back baby, then grab your legs behind the knee so they can be wide open for me to see that sweet slutty hole" I did as he commanded "Wider baby I want to see that begging boy cunt" he growled his sexy voice made me immediately comply, I know from that position he would be able to see everything and my ass began twitching in hunger for his huge cock. 

His eyes darken even more and his cock moved as he looked at my display, I could see he was holding unto his self control as he pour the cold liquid between my cheeks then started rubbing his fingers over my sensitive quivering entrance, playing with my balls at the same time, this had me groaning hard and trembling, then he slipped one of his finger inside my hungry hole, my body immediately protested against the intrusion and I tensed up but what he said after had me relaxing pretty quickly.

"Relax baby, if you don't I will not prepare you and just ram my cock inside, let me assure you it will be a lot more painful than a finger" he said this looking into my eyes and I knew he would do it, even though I was scared it would hurt I did not care as long as I get his fat cock deep inside my hungry hole.

He played with that finger inside me for a while, the sensation was foreign but it was not bad, then he shoved another finger inside and I had to hold back my cry of pain but he tooked my mind of it as he wrap his hand around my cock and pumped it in time with the thrusting of his fingers, he wriggled his fingers and scissored them inside me pushing his fingers forward and it was as if he hit a pleasure switch, because it spread through my body leaving me groaning and quivering as I arched back on his fingers for more.

"You like that don't you, my sweet little slut" it turned me on so much as he talk dirty to me, I answered without even thinking

"Oh god yes Master give me more"  

He continued ramming his fingers inside me touching that sensitive bundle of nerves over and over again this had me groaning, moaning and begging for more.......

"Yes Master, please more"

"Please give me more Master" I begged as I fucked myself on his fingers, his eyes were nearly black as he looked over my body hungrily, he continued teasing me until he knew I was far gone.

"Do you want my big cock baby" he urged on sexily licking his lips.

"Yes give me your big cock Sir" I begged shamelessly, I did not care anymore I wanted all his hard cock inside me.

"Are you sure you can handle it slut? Tell me what you want"

"Yes master give it to me, please fuck me, I want your cock" this made him fuck me harder with his fingers as he pump my weeping cock, and I could see his cock leaking over his big mushroom head too unto the bed, I felt like I was about to explode my body was on fire and my breath was coming out in gasp out of my mouth, but he was not yet ready to give me what I wanted........

"Beg for it baby" he leaned down whispering sexily in my ear.

"Please fuck me Master" I begged

"Please give me you big cock Sir" I was shamelessly pleading.

"Please I cant wait anymore I want your cock Master please, please, please" tears running down my face the pleasure was too much.

"Since you beg so sweetly, I will give you what you want, filling that boy cunt to the brim, will you like that" he teased me again, his voice held such domineering tone that I lost it completely.

"Fuck me Sir"

And he did, it was so sudden that I felt as if I was ripped in half and I screamed out my pain, God what made me think this was going to be pleasurable, his cock was so painfully huge I thought he would break me in half I got soft and I wanted him to stop but he didn't, he just pulled out and rammed his cock back inside my abused hole I cried out again tightening my hands more on his arms.

The pain was overwhelming and he was not stopping, he just continued ramming his monster cock inside my tight hole all the more, he then slide his hand down my body grabbing my soft cock pumping it as he leaned down licking the sweet spot on my neck, after a few seconds I began loving the rough pain in my ass and the tender kisses on my neck, and I craved more.

As he rammed his cock back inside my tensed hole I felt as if I was going to passed out from pleasure, he hit that bundle of nerves over and over again, while I thrust myself back unto his cock, enjoying the pleasure pain of his every stroke inside me.

"Is that it baby, is it right there" he growled huskily to me but I could not answer the sensation was too much all I could do was moan for him, the more he ram his cock inside me I cried and screamed more from all the pleasure that was taking over my body.......

"Oh fuck yes! More, more, please Master give me more dick" it was beyond delicious it did not even cared if the whole house hears me begging for a cock, (if they were in my position getting rammed deliciously by a big cock like this they would be doing the same thing), he pulled out then rammed all of his gigantic dick inside again, my screams fill the room, and it became all the more hotter, wilder and rougher when we became vocal........

"Its this what you want little slut" he growled pulling my legs higher over his arms as he pounded into me hitting that sweet bundle of nerves over and over, I felt I was going crazy.

"Yes give me more, I want all your cock Master" pushing myself on his cock as I screamed out louder, my dick hard again leaking all over my chest as it slap against my stomach, the pain had not stopped but I needed it to hurt to then enjoy when hot blazing pleasure raced through my body as he hit that sweet quivering button.

"Tell me what you want slut, beg your Master for it" he whispered in my ear sinking his teeth into my neck roughly as he continued to roughly abuse my ass it was so good.

"Please fuck me Harder Sir" I could barely speak anymore but I was his slut so I was going to beg him for more.

"Like this" he pounded inside me more and more.

"Yes Master, give me more" I begged, acting like the whore he wanted me to be, he then pulled me unto his lap placing my legs over his shoulders bending me in half as he fucked me hard, deep and rough, it was so painful and yet so pleasurable at the same time, he would slide out and then ram his thick cock back in and pain would rock my body until he hit that sweet little bundle of nerves and pleasure would take over my body making me screamed out and beg for him all the more, he looked so masterful as he made me his, claiming me the primitive way marking every inch of my body his.

Just remembering the way he took my body so roughly and savagely, had me shuddering and moving my hand faster, bucking my hips on the bed, not even caring anymore if he wakes up and find me doing it, all I know is that I want that big fat cock deep inside me again, I don't care if my ass is in pain right now I want it to be painful because then I can enjoy the pleasure that takes over my body and mind.

I never knew I had this side of me I guess he wake it up, I continue pumping wrapping both my hands around my cock but I was still missing something I needed him to fuck me into oblivion as he did earlier, I wanted his cock ramming inside me my body was craving it I could feel the uncontrollable twitching of my sensitive anal entrance, my cock is leaking all over my hands and I can feel the tingling in my balls but I still could not cum.

I pump harder whimpering as I thrust my hips up higher arching my back as I came up off the bed to get the delicious fire sensation that runs over my body.

I was so intent on what I was doing, that I had not realized that the penetrating gray eyes of the Beast beside me had open or how he was observing me with blazing evil intent.

I groan in frustration not able to reach my climax but still pumping my cock, I turn my head to the side, gasp out loud and nearly fell of the bed.

I came to a holt staring at him, his body was in deceiving casual pose with one of is hand folded under his chin as he watch me intently, his stare has such a force that I couldn't move, his eyes had a strange dangerous glint in them and he has a big smile on his lips but it did not reach his eyes......

"Why don't you continue baby, I was rather enjoying the show" he says sliding his eyes over my naked body, his voice dripping with sickening sweetness as he caress my face, I could not answer.....

"I really wanted to see what my slut is capable off, but I guess we will have to find out the hard way" his voice trail off softly as he got out of the bed heading to a door I had not notice earlier, I immediately know I'm in trouble, scratch trouble, I'm in deep deep shit...............

What do you guys think that THE BEAST has instore for his LITTLE ONE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 48
Update started 9/9/23KD. Vincenzo Rossi is the most feared Mafia Lord ever to walk the planet, but he's also the King of Alphas in the supernatural w...
34.3K 979 30
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
133K 8.8K 63
Well, this wasn't exactly what Sebastian thought he was going to have to deal with when he came to this forest. He was looking for a werebear that ha...
78.8K 4.2K 38
Nicky and Choi have been together for a good while not even caring about who or where their mate is. They've been doing just fine by themselves and e...