𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝 {𝐇.𝐒}

By briannaemeryy

I quickly get into my car and drive to the downtown Starbucks. When I arrive there is only me, a tall blonde... More

Author's Note
~β€’Cast Membersβ€’~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
House Part
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
PLEASE READ‼️
Extra Scene *1*
Sequel
Extra Scene *2* part one
Extra Scene *2* part two
Geheheh
R.I.P Cam

Chapter 21

2.4K 49 1
By briannaemeryy

A/N:::I think I'm gonna change the setting from Starkville and Columbus Mississippi to New York because if you live here, then you know there ain't nothing to do here in Columbus lol. And also, murrrrrryyyy Christmas. I'm not finishing the Christmas Special until tomorrow so it will actually be one day late 😬. Sorry bout that but anyways happy holidays.

~•Christmas Special Part II•~

It's Christmas Eve today and I'm just so excited for tomorrow, even though I know that I'm probably not getting anything.

This morning felt amazing waking up in my room, knowing that it's mine and not the guest room anymore. It feels so welcoming and the color purple is making it even better for me.

I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair a bit, and walked down into the kitchen.

I started cooking breakfast when I felt two hands find their selves on my waist and pull me further back into their self.

"Good morning babe, smells good in here." He says as he kisses my cheek, massaging my sides.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" I ask him. He smirks and I already know what he's thinking.

"I slept pretty good if you ask me, even though I didn't have you there beside me. But I'm sure I'll get used to those naughty pictures and texts you send me at night." He winks and then slaps my ass.

"Ouch!" I say, but it actually felt good.

"Ouch, What?" He asks with a sinful grin on his face.

"Ouch daddy." I look down to his pants to see that he is growing a major boner, and looks at me as I stare at it.

"You know, you could stare at me as long as you want, but right now you have got to check in that bacon."

I gasp as I smell the burnt aroma of bacon and then groan in frustration. I dump it in the trash and start a new batch. Just as I start laying the bacon strips on the pan, in comes Luke.

"Morning, and who burnt something in here?" Luke asked while rubbing his eye and getting orange juice out of the refrigerator.

"Me jackass. Since I'm always being distracted *cough cough*" I look over to Harry who is smiling at me and already giving Luke the 'You already know she's talking about me' look.

After we finish eating our breakfast, I go upstairs to change into some clothes because Harry says that we need to go out and shop a bit for Luke.

I put on some black skinny jeans, a Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt, and a jean jacket over it. The I lace up my white Air Force 1s and head out the door and back into the kitchen.

::::

The day went smoothly and Harry and I went Christmas shopping for Luke while he stayed at home with Gemma.

We first stopped at a Supreme store and bought him like five jacked and two shirts. Then we stopped by the shoe store and got him 2 pairs of Jordan's and 1 pair of beige vans. I saw those vans and I even wanted them myself, and Harry was smiling at me with the look of him having an idea.

We then stepped back out into bitter cold air as Harry held my hand and a few bags and so did I. We walked into a customization skateboard shop and I got the vibe of friendliness in here even though these people are intimidating with tattoos and have hardcore rap music playing on the background.

"Aye what up, I'm Neil and hat can I do for ya fine people today?" He asks with a golden smile if grills. I shake his hand like a me and my father used to do and introduce myself.

"Hey man, I'm Emery, but you can call me Em." And he nods at me. Harry then steps up and holds his hand out to shake.

"Hi, I'm Harry. Nice to meet you." They both shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too. Y'all skateboard?" Neil asks us. We both nod.

"Yeah, but this is for my son, Luke. He wants to have another skateboard and so I thought that I might as well go all out, ya know?" Harry tells Neil. Neil nods in an understanding way and he and Harry start to talk about the designs that they are going to add on there. I just sit there and watch Harry talk, his beautiful pink lips moving along with the words he's saying.

His deep voice interrupts my thoughts as he take sky hands in his.

"Ready to go, babe?" He asks me. And I nod.

"Nice meeting you, Neil!" I shout out and he screams a 'you too' back at me.

We've been out for hours now and it's probably around 5 o'clock.

We are back at the house and walk into the door as Harry and I are bombarded by Luke's music. Him and Gemma are dancing in the living room and I can't help but laugh.

Harry and I sneak past them and into the attic where we hide the stuff and start wrapping it.

After we're finished, Harry says he has to go somewhere and so me and Luke just stay here with Gemma and bake cookies.

Around the time that Harry gets back, Luke is asleep and so is Gemma. They both went into their rooms and I went it mine.

I sat there on the bed listening to music until I hear someone knocking on my door.

I go to open it and as soon as I do, Harry has already picked me up off the floor and he smashed his lips against mine. We kiss roughly at first as he pushes me against the wall but then softens the kiss.

We end up going to the bed and he removes his clothes and so do I. But before I start to think about what I'm doing, he cuts off my thoughts.

"Don't worry, we're not going all the way. I'm just gonna make you feel real good." He says to me in a low seductive whisper.

He tugs on my panties and then he slides his hands into them and starts to finger me intensely.

I moan loudly and I hope that Gemma and Luke don't wake up. He starts to grab one of my boobs and squeezes it softly, making me gasp.

"Da-daddy!" I say as I reach down into his boxers and grab his erection.

He groans deeply and I tug on his hair with my other hand, still rubbing his length.

We both entertain each other until we reach our climaxes and hit our highs.

"Oh my god!" We both day in unison and we both come undone.

After we come down from our high, I walk into my bathroom to soak in the bath. I use one of my lavender bathbombs and also drop some bubble bath liquid into the now boiling water.

I slide into the bath and jumped from the pain of the heat, but then relaxation overcomes it.

As soon as I'm fully comfortable, I get my beats and put them over my head and over my ears, listening to my favorite rappers.

After I get out, Harry is there in my bed laying down and watching a movie.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out some black spandex underwear with a black bra. I also take out a baggy olive green shirt and slide it over my head along with my bra and slip on my panties.

I go over to my bed and slip into the covers next to Harry. We lay there in silence until Harry cuts the tv off and pulls me into a bigger embrace.

"Merry Christmas." He says to me while nuzzling into my neck.

I look over at the clock and it is 12:06 a.m.

"Merry Christmas to you too." I say back.

Then I fall fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...
Lost By Bri

Fanfiction

7.1K 217 22
When I wake up I feel cold and my whole body is in searing agony. On one side of my head my curls are wet and matted down, and I can only assume the...
9K 257 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
35.6K 1.2K 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...