The outsiders (My story)

Par xCandy_101x

Cyndy is a 13 year old girl, that goes back to the 1966, where greasers and soc. exsist. She meets a gang of... Plus

The outsiders (My story)
The gang
Soc. and Greasers
My style
Dally's ex-girlfriend
The ring
The fountain
My birthday
Sick
The guy
A date
Micheal's true identity
Part of the family
Dally and Sylvia
Back home
Hiding the truth
Back to work
Movie night
A Date
Busted!
toughest girl in town
feeling bad
A Memory and an Arrangement
not the right guy
Please don't!
kidnapped
The End
The Secret
Caught by the cops and the guys
Secret's out
lights out
Breaking my heart
Teardrops are falling
The rumble
Bonus chapter 1: New feelings?
Bonus chapter 2:
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Going back

14.6K 300 63
Par xCandy_101x

It's been two years since I last saw the gang. Now I'm 16 years old, and I work as a model. I know, it's wierd for me to be a model and unbelieveable. I won a contest two years ago, in the summer. The prize was a photoshoot in New York. I took my friend Elly with me. The directer like us soo much, that he signed us to a two year modeling contract. Today is my last day, before going to a different studio. That's right, all the studios want me in thier buisness. I was fooling around with my friend, and I asked her to take a picture of me in my new car. It was a black charger. I found a camera in my closet, or atleast it looked like a camera. I got in my car and placed my hands on the wheel. She pressed the button on top, and there was a flash.

The next thing I know, I'm in a town I've never seen before. I turn on my car and drive around. It looks like as if it's from the 1960's. Even the way the people are dressed. They would stare at me as I would Drive by. I stopped at a place called the DX. I parked my car and stepped into the store. There was a guy around 17 years old with a tatto of a bird on his arm. He looked at me.

"How can I help you?"he asked.

"I was wondering if you can tell me what town this is" I responded.

"Tulsa, Oklahoma" he answered. My eyes went wide.

"Oh" I said. I studied him closely. I feel like I know him from somewhere. "Excuse me, but have we met before?" I asked.

"Not that I know of" he responded.

"Oh then nevermind" I said.

"Is that all?" he asked. He seemed sad somehow.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, just a girl me and my gang really cared about disappeared" he explained.

"Oh I'm sorry" I apologized.

"It's okay" he replied.

"Want to talk aout it?" I wondered. He looked at me.

Well, we met her 3 months ago, and she was really sweet and kind from the start. She was funny too. Then one of our gang members got her mad and she left. It wasn't his fault, and she missed her home anyways, but another one of our gang members thought of her a sister, and he can barely come to work now, because she used to help us here. I've never seen him that sad before" he explained.

"Aww, well maybe one day she'll come back" I said, trying to cheer him up.

"I sure hope so" he responded.

"What was her name?" I asked.

"Cyndy" he replied.

"Hey, we have the same name" I exclaimed.

"Your name is Cyndy?" he asked. I nodded. "Where are you from?" he asked.

"South Texas, why?" I wondered. He looked at me closely, it made me feel awkward.

"Do you have any sisters?" he asked.

"Yea an older sister and a yunger one" I answered.

"What did you do for your 14 birthday?" he wondered.

"My friends threw me a surprise party but it ended badly" I replied.

Why was this guy asking me all these questions? I'm starting to think he's a stalker, or trying to be.

"What friends were they?" he asked. I thought for a moment, but couldn't remember.

"I don't know, but I do know that we were really close" I responded.

"Glory, it is you!" he yelled. Then, he went around the counter and up to me and gave me a hug. I was taken back, I don't know this guy, but he's giving me hugs.

"Umm do I know you?" I asked. He pulled away and looked at me.

"It's me, Steve" he said. I was confused, and I was showing it. "You don't remember me?" he wondered. I shook my head. "You know, you used to work here at the Dx with me and Sodapop, look here's your old uniform" he said, handing me a uniform. I looked at it, and it triggered something in my memory. I remember wearing this, and sitting at the cash register. I turned to the guy. I remember him with chocolete all around his mouth.

"Oh my god, I do remember, Steve, I've missed you"  exclaimed, giving him a big hug. "Where are the guys?" I asked, pulling away.

"They're at home, Sodapop and Dally are taking it mighty hard, well acually the whole gang is" he informed.

"Can we go see them?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm already done here" he responded. We went outside, and I led him to my car. On the way to the hoouse, he kept on talking about how tuff my car looked. Once we got there, he opened the door.

I was hiding right behind him. The whole gang was in the living room, except for Sodapop ofcoures.

"Hey guys, how are ya'll doin?" Steve asked. They all shrugged. "Lighten up guys, it'll be better today" he said.

"How? It hasn't been the same without her" Dally snapped. Wow, he really must be taking it bad.

"You want to see her again don't you?" he asked. Dally nodded. "Well, here she is" he said. Then, he moved aside to reveal me. The gang looked at me, and instantly recognized me. They hugged me tightly. Dally was the one to hug me the longest.

"I've missed you Dally" I confessed.

"Me too kid" he said.

"Where's Sodapop?" I asked.

"In the room you used to share with me" Ponyboy replied. I walked towards the room and slowly opened the door. Sodapop had is back to the door. I jumped on him, which startled him.

"Why so sad?" I asked. He turned and looked at me. He had a confused expression on his face. "What, don't you recognize your old kid sister?" I playfuly asked. His eyes widen and he hugged me tightly. I think he started crying too. "Are you okay Soda?" I asked. He nodded, then pulled away.

"I'm just glad you're back" he responded. I messed up his hair and smiled. Then, he took one good look at me. "Wow you've grown a lot more than when I last saw you" he said.

"Is that a good thing?" I wondered. He nodded.

"You look 16 and cute" he complimented.

"Well I am 16 and cute" I stated. He smiled. "C'mon, the gang is waiting for us in the living room" I said.

"Okay" he replied. He stood up and walked to the door, then turned around and looked at me.

"Well, c'mon let's go" he said. I held my arms out and smiled. He knew what that ment already. He picked me up and carried me in his arms all the way to the living room. Then he put me down.

"Wow guys, ya'll haven't changed a bit" I said.

"Yea well some of us kinda did" Steve responded.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"Well, Dally has been getting in trouble with the fuzz alot more than usual, and Soda here hasn't been all that cheery" he explained.

"Well I hope that changes, cause now, I'm here to stay" I announced. They all cheered. I smiled. I've really missed the gang, you know before I forgot  about them. I looked around the house. It looks smaller than what I remember. I sat down next to Dally. He placed an arm around me.

"Dally, you better not flirt with my kid sister" Sodapop warned him. I laughed. I guess Soda is 17 now.

"Where have you been all this time?" Darry asked me.

"Home, my real home" I replied.

"How long have you been there?" Two-Bit wondered.

"Two years" I responded.

"How did it go?" Ponyboy asked.

"Pretty good, I've been really busy though" I stated.

"With what?" Johnny wondered.

"I work as a model now, and today, I was suposed to go to a different studio" I replied.

"Woa, that's cool" Dally said.

"Yea I guess, but I haven't gotten any time to myself you know" I responded.

"What about a boyfriend?" Steve asked.

"I uh... don't have one" I replied.

"You're joking right?" he asked. I shook my head. He stared at me in amazement.

"I know, I know, it's unbelieveable, but now that I'm not busy, I can have one" I stated. The guys laughed, which caused me to laugh. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

211K 3.4K 33
she's a greaser who didn't have a place where she belonged. her father died and her mother is a bad drug addict. let's just say her home life isnt go...
1M 18.5K 36
Dallas Winston knew he had a younger sister up in New York with his parents, but when his parents die, and Sophie Winston has to come and live with h...
5.4K 101 13
"Have you ever been in love, Roxie?" Pony asked. "Yeah, I fell in love with a greaser." <><> Roxanne is the new girl in town, she moved in a roughed...
2K 60 15
velma parker, who's a beautiful and somewhat streetwise girl, meets a fellow greaser after nearly committing another crime for kicks. the two eventua...