Jungkook Oneshots And Imagines

By Seungyounie96

This is a book contains all kind of genre of Jungkook imagines such as smut,fluffy and more.Pls do support th... More

Author note
Best Friend (Not smut)
Kim Jonghyun (News)
Jealous
Forgiven
Painful 1/3
Devil 1/2
Painful 2/3
Painful 3/3
About Myself
Just Because Of Her
Hello Readers!!
Cheater Boyfriend
Author note
Cheater Boyfriend Part 2
Just Because Of Her Part 2
Just Because Of Her Part 2(Smut version with happy ending) Part 1/2
Cheater Boyfriend Part 3
U Guys Did It!!
Cheater Boyfriend(Happy Ending) Part 1/2
Cheater Boyfriend(Happy Ending) Part 2/2
Thanks so Much!!
OMG!!
Tagged
Hi Guys!!
Pay Attention To Me 1/2
Pay Attention To Me 2/2
Author Note
RANK
BTS!!
Fake Love
Devil Demon
Requests open!
Secret Crush
Neighbours
Tagged!
Tagged Again!
Writing style~
One night stand
Free Fire
Thank you so much~πŸ’œ
Prank PT.1
Stories
Promise~ PT.1
Promise~ PT.2
Prank PT 2
Prank PT 3
Prank PT 4
Sister
Prank PT 5
Agent
Author news
News
Author Note πŸ’œ
BootifulAngels
The END

Brother Best Friend

17.1K 177 213
By Seungyounie96

~Jihyo P.O.V~

Today my brother best friend is coming over to take care of me...My brother Namjoon had left for some work in overseas..our parents had died in a car accident a few years ago so my brother had to take care of the company ... our parents used to work there

I heard a ring on the door.I open the door and saw Jungkook,my brother friend.

Jungkook:Hey..

Jihyo:Hey Jungkook..come in.

He came in and i close the door.

Jungkook:So what do u want to do?

Jihyo:Lets play the blindfold game.

Jungkook:What is that game?

Jihyo:Uhm.u get blindfolded.then i will choose a item u will touch it and u must guess what that item is.

Jungkook:Ok..I m up for the game.

We give ourselves some time to find some things for the game and finally we were done picking.

Jungkook:I start first.

I sat on a chair and he blindfold me and guide my hand to touch the item..his hands give me goosebumps..his touch is soft..slowly i touch that item..its has many spikes on it and its big and round shape...what could it be..aha!

Jihyo:Is it Durian?

Jungkook:Yes!Now your turn.

I blindfold him and i put the item in it hands...he touch it..then he said

Jungkook:Is it slime?

Jihyo:Correct!Now your turn.

We had playing for so long.Each of us gets it right all the time..it was fun..then it was Jungkook turn again.

He blindfold me and he put my hand on something huge.Its long too.I slowly stroke it and i heard Jungkook groan..no way...

Jihyo:J-Jungkook...

Jungkook:Urgh..yes..J-Jihyo

Jihyo:Is it your dick?

Jungkook:Yes...

He open my blindfold and look at me..i slowly open my eyes to see Jungkook pants and boxers at the floor...not gonna lie..his dick is damn huge and long..

Jungkook:U were great at stroking my kookie..

Jihyo:I-

I couldnt even speak properly from him.I can feel my panties getting wet..soaking wet..I want him inside of me..

Jungkook:Wat is it,J-Jihyo?

Jihyo:I want u,Jungkook.

I stand up from the chair and walk towards Jungkook.I put my hands around his neck and i lean in and kiss him straight at the lips.He respond to the kiss..like how i expected..he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him..our tounge was moving romanticly..he pull my shirt and shorts off me...leaving me in my undergraments.

He lay me down on the sofa carefully while he undress himself.I can see his bulge through his boxers.He hovers over me and start kissing my neck and jawline while he was rubbing my clit..

Jihyo:Ahh...J-Ju...ahhh..

He keeps sucking my neck finding my sweet spot,i keep moaning his name...he took my bra and panties off leaving me naked right in front of his eyes.

He suck on my breasts while his hands was rubbing my folds making me moan loudly.He insert two fingers in me..pumping fast..it feels so good..he keeps pumping them in me while he sucks my other breasts..

Jungkook:Cum for me babygirl..

Right after he says it,i instantly cum all over his fingers...he took them out and lick,suck them in front of me..after he finish,he went near my face and kiss me.

I slowly slid my hand inside his boxers and touch his dick feeling precum all over it..

He took off his panties and throw it across the living room..

Jungkook:Suck me..

I get on my knees and slowly teasing him licking his tip..

Jungkook:Dont tease me babygirl..

I slid his dick in my mouth..sucking him like a candy..he slowly thrust his dick in my mouth making me gag a little..

Jungkook:Ahhh..Ah..baby..it feel so good....ahhh...i m going to cum...

I keep sucking him until i feel liquid running down my throat..i swallow all of it and went back up to kiss him letting him taste his cum.

He put me on top of him and i slowly slid his dick in my clit..he was filling me up completely...it feel damn good..i was not a virgin since i had done it with my ex..

I bounce on him in a fast pace and we both moaned loudly.He put his hands on my hip and help me move faster..he keeps bucking his hips up to reach me deeper..it was so amazing..the room was filled with skin slapping sounds mixed with our moans and groans..

Jihyo:I-I m about to come...

Jungkook:M-Me too...

He lay me down on the sofa and he put my legs on his shoulder.He slid his dick back in me and start to thrust harder and faster...my climax is approaching...

Jihyo:Ahhh!!!

I reached my climax while Jungkook was near too...he keeps thrusting until he come.he pull out and cum on my stomach..

Jungkook:That was amazing!

Jihyo:Hehe..i agreed..

Jungkook:Jihyo i have something important to tell u..

Jihyo:Wat do u wanna tell me?

Jungkook:I like u...no i mean i love u..Jihyo.I love u so much,Jihyo...
will u be my girlfriend?

I was shocked to hear his confession...he was a nice guy..but i dont have any feelings towards him..i just broke up with my ex a few months ago..i dont think i m ready to be in a relationship this fast..

Jihyo:Jungkook...i dont have any feelings towards u..and i m not ready to be in a relationship right now..i m sorry...

Jungkook:I-I understand...

I can see tears in his eyes..he must be hurt...

Jungkook:U should shower and sleep...i got to go...

Jihyo:O-Ok...

I went upstairs and took a warm bath and lay on my bed..thinking about Jungkook...

He was a amazing boy..he is handsome and sweet yet hot..i can feel my heart beating..what??My heart is beating?I like him?

I dont know what i feel towards him..i dont know is it attraction or love?But anyway i dont deserve him.He should love someone better than me..

~Time Skip~

2 months later...

I havent seen Jungkook since that confession..its been 2 months..my brother was back weeks ago and now he is working in his company...

That 2 months i couldnt stop thinking about Jungkook..do i love him is all i think...i was worried about him..

~Jungkook P.O.V~

Its been 2 months i had seen Jihyo...i really miss her a lot..my heart still beats for her..

I went to the club every night trying to recover from the rejection..but still it doesnt work..

Tonight i was going to the club again with my slut,Ashlin i had been fucking these few weeks.

I arrive at the club ordering my drink.Ashlin was next to me putting her hands all over my body...

~Jihyo P.O.V~

Tonight my brother decide to hang out in the club..and i had nothing to do so i follow him..

I was getting ready for the club

I decide to wear sonething sexy..since it is a club..

Namjoon Bro:Jihyo u look hot!

Jihyo:Thanks bro!Now lets go.

Namjoon drove us to the club while i was on my phone texting with my friends.

We arrive there in a couple of minutes since Namjoonie drove so fast...

I went straight to the bar to order a deink but then i saw someone familliar with a girl.Jungkook???He is here?I can feel my anger boil when that girl touch him..he even let her..

I went to them and took a seat next to Jungkook..

Jihyo:Can i have champange?

Bartender:Sure pretty lady

After i said that,i saw Jungkook look at me with his widen eyes.I just give him a wink.

I drink my champange and went to the dance floor..dancing sexily..i can feel someone putting their hands on my waist.I turned around and saw Jungkook smirking at me...i wrap my arms around his neck dancing sexily..grnding myself against him..i can hear a low groan came out from his lips.

Jungkook:Hey..long time no see...

Jihyo:Yea..is she your girlfriend?

I point to that girl looking at me as if she was about to kill me..

Jungkook:Nah..she is my toy..how can i date someone when my heart still beats for u..

I blush hearing that...i realised i love him..for that 2 months i had enough dealing with my heart..

Jihyo:Lets talk somewhere else?

Jungkook:Sure..

He brought me to a corner where the music is more quiet..

Jungkook:So...wat u wanna talk?

Jihyo:About us..

Jungkook:Wat do u mean,Jihyo..

Jihyo:Jungkook i m sorry for rejecting u when u confess...

Jungkook:Its ok..love cannot be force...i understand that..

Jihyo:Do u still love me,Jungkook?

Jungkook:Huh?Wat do u mean?

Jihyo:Answer the question,do u still love me?

Jungkook:Yes.i still love u.i cant  move on.i love u so much.i tried moving on..but it doesnt work.i cant do it anymore Jihyo.pls help me get rid of this feeling...

Jihyo:So u dont want to love me anymore?

Jungkook:I wish to..but i cant..it hurts so much..i hate it...

Jihyo:If i could turn back to the time u confess and i said yes..would u still love me?

Jungkook:Of course..i would love u with all of my heart..but that will never happen..

Jihyo:I know its may be late..but i want to say i realised my feelings towards u...i love u..2 months without u makes me hurt..every day i think about u..i love u so much,Jungkook-ah...is it too late to say this?

Jungkook:Never.It is never too late..i happy that u love me..i love u too,Jihyo...let me ask u again.Would u be my girlfriend?

Jihyo:I would love to..!

Jungkook:Yes!Finally my love has returned back!It was worth waiting...

He lean in nad kiss my lips..how i miss him was replace with this romantic kiss...we were kissing but someone pull us away..

Ashlin:Oppa!

Jungkook:Dont call me Oppa anymore...i m not your Oppa.I m Jihyo Oppa...

Ashlin:U!!

She run away..it was funny how she reacts with her stomping her feet while pouting..like a kid ..

Jungkook:J-

Namjoon:Wow...u guys never told me about this..u havent ask for my permission to date each other.

Jungkook:Hyung...uhm..i can explain..

Namjoon:No need...i agreed to your relationship...u better treat my sister right?Or not u know wat i mean...

Jungkook:I will hyung.

Jihyo:I love u..Oppa

Jungkook:I love u too...babygirl..

Namjoon:Also dont forget when u two get married,make many babies for me..i wanna be a uncle before i die..

Jihyo:Yah!U should find a wife then i can be a aunty too...

Namjoon:I will...

Jungkook:Hehe...

Jihyo:Why r u laughing,Oppa?

Jungkook:Well wat he said is true..we should make many babies..it will be fun..

I slap his shoulder...they both r weird.i can feel my cheecks burning with what theyr saying..

They fist bump each other and Namjoon went back inside the clun leaving me alone with Jungkook.

Jungkook:Baby..lets have a date tomorrow...i come pick u up..

Jihyo:Sure..now lets go in..

Jungkook:Before u date me there r rules u need to follow..

Jihyo:Wat kinds of rules?

Jungkook:Listen carefully,No flirting with other boys except me,No skinship with other boys except me and your bro,only pays attention to me,never ever go out with boys,N-

Jihyo:Enough Oppa..i wont cheat on u so u dont need to worry..

I wink at him and went to the dnacing floor..i wnat to make him jealous....

I slowly dance sexily around the floor...and then i saw Jungkook in the corner glaring at me...

I know i will get a punishment..i wanna enjoy making him jealous..

~THE END~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 66 7
A/N: The previous book got deleted :⁠-⁠\ I am making a new one so that you all can read it, please give this book a lot of love like you did to the p...
3.1K 228 14
β˜€οΈŽοΈŽA compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.☁︎︎ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...
288K 3.7K 43
Just some fluffy cringey one shots of Jungkook. ***PLEASE KNOW I STARTED WRITING THESE WHEN I WAS 13 AND ADDICTED TO FANFICTION. PLEASE TAKE THAT INT...
1.9K 168 83
So please read the whole description than make a choice. It's a mixed FF okay 4 girls will meet BTS and they all will get there life partner here onl...