The Prince's Hired Girlfriend

By ladyhushy

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Who are you? What are you doing in my bed?! Oh my God aaaaaaahhhhh! What did you do to m... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 31

1K 39 2
By ladyhushy

"You don't look happy to see me, princess."

"I'm just surprised Harry. You haven't called me for more than a week. I was worried sick."

"The palace didn't tell you what happened?"

"Noone knew why I didn't hear anything from you. Not Chiqui or any of the guards or the house help...not even Donald. So, what exactly happened huh?"

"Are you upset?"

"I don't even know what I feel anymore. I felt...forgotten...abandoned...I...I don't know, maybe I'm upset! So please tell me what happened?"

"Oh mother! She's really making me so angry right now!"

"What happened Harry? Were you hurt? An accident? What the hell happened?!"

"Please...princess..calm down. I'm sorry you felt forgotten or abandoned...I'm sorry I got you so worried. I lost my phone. I couldn't find it when we landed. I was so stupid, I did not memorize your number so I could not call you from any of my companion's phone. When I finally got your number from one of the guards whom I asked to get it from one of your guards, we were already in that remote area and there was no signal. I got so busy when I got there, my good mother had our schedules really crazy busy. I asked one of the guards to find a way to send a message to the palace to get me a new phone and to inform you of what happened so you won't wonder why I haven't called you. Obviously, someone in the palace made sure you didn't get that message. I never got a new phone until now that's why I got pissed off and sneaked out to see you tonight but I have to fly back early in the morning. I'll make sure I have a new phone tho. I already sent the guard who came with me to have Donald arrange everything. I have a feeling that the whole thing was planned but I will deal with this later. Please don't get mad at me sweetheart. I miss you so much...you don't know how much."

Mona just watched him quietly, taking in everything he said. She believed him. She knew that the queen did all this to make sure they can't communicate with each other and Isabella could have Harry all to herself the entire trip. Mona wanted to cry of relief for what Harry did. He travelled back just to see her and she can tell by the looks of his eyes that he misses her just as much as she misses him so she ran to him and hugged him so tight. Harry immediately ravished her lips. His kisses became fierce and Mona returned them in the same passion. They almost forgot that they were in the balcony.

"Oh princess. I love you so much..."

"I love you so much Harry..."

Harry carried Mona bridal style towards the room but never stopped kissing her. They are both breathing hard and so turned on. Harry can feel his manhood, wanting to get out of his pants, Mona feels wet and her entire body tingles. She wants him inside her. For the first time, with all these attraction and whenever she gets turned on when she's with Harry, she finally feels ready to make love to him. Harry feels the same. He does not have the will to control and resist Mona tonight. Those days and nights that he wasn't able to talk to her, he was missing her so bad and he always imagined her kisses and daydreamed of making love to her.

He gently laid her to bed. Mona looks flushed and Harry found it so sexy that it turned him on even more.

"Make love to me sweetheart...please...be mine tonight...I don't have the power to stop this urge anymore.." He said in a very husky and seductive voice, looking straight to her lovely eyes. Mona runs her fingers at the side of his face. She smiled and nodded.

"Is that a yes my love?"

"Yes my love. I want you to make love to me. I love you so much."

"Oh..my love. I love you so much too." He said before taking her lips and kissing her passionately again. This time his hands are exploring her body. One inside her shirt, trying to unhook her bra, the other on her thighs. He started kissing her neck, Mona started moaning his name. It gives her so much pleasure, his touches, his kisses. She felt like she's in some magical place. Harry stopped kissing her and took off her bra and shirt which revealed Mona's perfect breasts.

"Oh wow. You are so sexy my love. You're a goddess." Harry whispered before kissing her neck again...this time his kisses are going down. When his lips landed on one of Mona's pinkish nipples, she arched her body. The sensation is like a spell that made her lost her very prim and innocent side. Her body reacted on her own which turned on Harry even more and made him more aggressive in pleasuring her which gave her more pleasure. She kept giving out sexy moans. Each moan is like music to Harry's ears. He started sucking her nipples, while his other hand travelled in between Mona's thighs. When Harry felt her wetness, he started stroking her lightly while still sucking her nipples.

Mona screamed her name because of too much pleasure. For Harry, it was his cue to take off Mona's skimpy shorts and sexy underwear then he stood up to take off his clothes and look at her nakedness intently. When he stood in front of Mona naked, she gasped, looking at how big and hard his manhood is. She felt a little scared but at the same time felt that excitement of how would it feel having him inside her.

Harry positioned himself on top of her. Kisses her passionately again.

"Are you sure about this my love?"

"Yes my love. I might not be that good tho...it's my first time."

"Oh my love. You're very good, you're perfect...and I'll be gentle."

"I love you Harry..."

"I love you more sweetheart.." Harry whispered before kissing her passionately. Mona returned his kisses hungrily. Harry's hands explored her nakedness. One on one of her breasts, the other stroking her wetness. Mona's body is in riot.

"Spread your legs my love, I want to enter you now...would you want that hmmm?" Harry asks in between kisses. Mona just moaned and obeyed like a little girl. She spread her legs widely to give Harry more access.

"That's my girl. This will hurt a little my love but I promise it'll be worth it..." He positioned his stone hard manhood and gently thrust inside her. Mona felt pain but it immediately went away as he continue to thrust inside her. She felt so full and the feeling is heavenly that she can't stop moaning his name.

"Do you like that my love? Ohhhh Mona..." Harry moaned as he gently thrust again.

"Ah huh...It feels so good my love. Go faster..I want all of it inside me.."

"Oh God...you're driving me crazy right now. Are you sure?"

"Yes...please Harry. I want all of it...faster please.." Harry so turned on, started thrusting harder and faster...and even harder and faster...Mona screamed his name over and over again until they both reach the climax and came together. They were both breathless and kept telling each other how much they love each other.

That night...all they did was make love over and over again. Then when they woke up in the morning, they made love in the shower once again...more passionately. They just can't get enough of each other.

"Is it really this addicting my love?" Mona innocently asked. She can barely walk but she still want to keep making love with him.

"Yes it is my love...if you're doing it with the right person." Harry answered with a grin.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant..if you're making love with the person you love...it becomes addicting and you want to keep making love with that person. Just like us now." He said seriously before running kisses on her face, Mona just giggled.

"Ugh! How am I going to leave now? I don't want to be away from youuuu." Harry said frustratedly which made Mona smile.

"Then don't goooo...stay with me here my love. Let Isabella take care of things there. I'm sure she can handle them."

"I really want to do that my love but then my mother...it will only upset her more. She's starting to mess with us now. That phone incident, I know it was her. Let's just be patient my love. It will all be over soon then I will be back before you know it. I will call you everyday, I promise, even if that would mean I will have to travel to the city everyday to get a signal. I'll make sure I won't lose my phone this time. Alright?"

"I miss you already."

"Me too sweetheart but we need to endure this for now."

"Okay. By the way, it's my first fashion show this weekend, can you be there please? I need your support. I'm really nervous."

"Oh really? Wow! I'm so proud of you! Of course, I will be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world sweetheart. You have nothing to be nervous about. You're good!"

"It's my first time. What if I'll trip or somethin'?"

"I'll be at the front row, just look at me so you won't get nervous. If you trip..or fall..I will be there to catch you..but I know it won't happen tho."

"You're the sweetest, my prince! I look forward to seeing you then. Please be safe always."

"I will princess. You take good care of yourself too, alright?"

"Yes sir." Mona said giggling. They shared one more passionate kiss before Harry left.

Harry can't stop smiling reminiscing his night with Mona. Even when he's already at the jet..then he realized something - they forgot to use protection.

"Shit!" Was all he could muster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 723 120
"As his tongue slid in between mine I felt as if I could have melted into his arms. Just from his touch my mind was sent into a dizzy and confused st...
722K 24.4K 32
Princess Lilyanne Blythe sneaks out to a party and has a one night stand. Assuming that was in the past, that one night stand stranger ends up living...
124K 6.9K 56
Highest ranking :- # 2 Fantasy (9/05/16) "Now please tell me the truth. Tell me who I am." I asked. He put those bags on one corner of the room and s...
1.6K 31 11
If you enjoy hot and steamy fairy tales, this story is for you. In this grown-up version of the famous fairy tale, Princess Adara is running from her...