The Female Alpha | ✗

Af reneefuzzybunny

Armelle Addison Donovan is one heck of female who would stop at nothing to make sure her pack was safe, even... Mere

BEFORE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 3

22.9K 970 84
Af reneefuzzybunny

   Arsen stood quietly, facing the make-shift stage surrounded by dirty she-wolves and males who smelt of rotten apples and fish. His face scrunched up in displeasure, skin crawling with distaste as he looked around, his dark heart was etching with furiousness at the slums of the pack. His past was slinking behind him in chains, a snarl painting on his lips as he listened to his leader who spoke only of vengeance and war against the nearest pack.

   They were through with being treated like pieces of dirt, when once they belonged to packs and one mistake defined who they were without a second thought. The audacity of some people who throw away wolves like junk was atrocious for Arsen. It left something foul in his heart and all he wanted to do was kill the Alpha who threw him away once he maliciously killed his parents. The pack of rogues was the only refuge for him, made up of a good two hundred wolves, ranging from ex-warriors, betas and omegas. Each one with one thing on their mind, to overthrow a pack. Some of the rogues had already begun to change into something they couldn't control, their need to become part of a real pack creeping into their veins, changing their minds and made them insane.

  Wolves were meant to serve a pack and a mate, two things that many of them could not find.

  Arsen didn't care for a mate, he knew that she was probably living in a pack, never once caring about the rogues who longed to be back in safety of pack walls. Something foul came into his mouth at the thought of a mate and quickly spat on the ground, wiping away extra spit. His wolf, Griffin, growled lowly, his host obviously not liking the idea of a mate which in turn made Griffin annoyed.

   'You humans never understand how it is amazing to have someone to love,' he huffed in frustration and trotted around in Arsen's head. Arsen shunned him away, pushing Griffin back into his mind and blocking the communication. His wolf and he did not share the same opinions on a mate, but in time, Griffin will understand.

   A loud booming voice echoed through them, instantly it caught Arsen's attention and he stared at his leader. Evan Black. A scowl etched on his voice as he radiated confidence over the rogues, an ex-beta who believed that his pack could be better if they stopped being merciful on the weak. Arsen smirked up at him, feeling pride swell within him as his brother led the group of rogues. Arsen did not truly follow his brother's opinions, but being wrongly accused of following his brother, thrown out of the pack. His parents slaughtered as they too believed in Evan's wish, leaving Arsen and Evan to live alone. To his old pack, he was a threat as was his brother, Arsen was an ex-warrior who had amazing battle skills that have diminished over time due to lack of training and becoming a rogue. 

   He was never given a trial to plead for his innocence, he was thrown away along with his brother and a broken family.

   Being twenty years old, Arsen could be exploring the world and living a free life, but now, living in the slums with a cold heart was all he received. Arsen watched his brother talk to the group in front of him, with a small smirk on his face, he watched as Evan told them that if you make one wrong move against them, you'll be greeted with claws at your throat.

    "We will fight for what we deserve! Those puny pack members will never know what hit them once we're through with them. Our allies are ready and we shall bring all those who did us wrong down! We will never have to live like this again!" Evan's voice boomed over the crowd, entrancing them with his encouraging words. Like an orchestra, the people surrounding Arsen howled with excitement, their heads tilting to the moon, crying out to the Goddess above. With a smirk, he joined in, his melodic howl echoing to the moon with all he had.

    He may not have a pack, but deep inside of him this was the closest one he was probably ever going to get.

   -

    "Arsen, brother, how have you been?" Evan smirked, eyeing his brother up and down as he sat in the dusty tent. Arsen shrugged, hating the way his brother smelt rotten.

    "What do you want Evan?" Arsen scowled, not like his presence in the tiny tent he called a house. He never liked how his brother treated him like a friend when it was partially his fault for making him become a rogue. Even though he admired his brother's confidence and share the same views on Alphas, Evan was part of the reason he became a rogue. He tolerated him enough.

   "I have a proposition for you, you know that BloodHowl pack?" Evan spat put with distaste, the name rolling hard off his tongue. Arsen growled at the pack name, a swirl of anger coming in within as he looked at his brother who smirked at his reaction.

   "What about them?" he replied, a small ounce of hatred spitting of his tongue.

   "We want to give them a little taste of what we have to offer, maybe little fires here and there. It's also a scouting mission, see where they are the weakest and gather supplies," he informed his brother. Evan's eyes snapped to him, he liked the sound of havoc amongst that pack. 

    "We're starting a war soon Arsen, we need to show these Alphas who is going to be the boss around here. Revenge is only sweet unless everything works to plan, I want you to be apart of it. Think brother, it will be good for you, being cooped here in this filth is terrible for the mind." he continued with a defiant tone. Arsen raised an eyebrow, liking his plan. It was true, he had been stuck in this place called a small village for months now, never going out with his brother and his group. Arsen knew what he wanted to do.

    "So the question is, you in?" Evan asked slowly, deep inside he knew his brother was going to help. They both wanted vengeance for different things, but they focused on one person, the leader, the Alpha. It only took Arsen seconds to reply.

    "I'm in,"

     "Two warriors twelve o' clock and nine o'clock, they'll rotate very soon, five minutes," Evan informed his brother as they crouched down low in the shrubs, hiding a good hundred metres or so, their skin slightly covered in a scent-hiding perfume. Arsen's eyes scanned the pack border, noticing the warriors walking around, never taking their eyes off the forest in front of them. They were on the east side of the pack, one the weaker sides as it held thick trees and rivers, plus fewer warriors were stationed here, making it easier for the rogues to find ways to get into the pack.

    A good fifty rogues hid with them behind trees, skin covered in dirt and leaves to for camouflage, claws extended and snarls invaded their face. They were there for one purpose, to wreak havoc, gather supplies and show that rogues were not weak. They were going to show that a war was coming, and nothing was going to bring them down. Arsen's fingers tingled with excitement, he was ready to shift into his midnight coloured wolf, Griffin was waiting for the taste of being free. However, Arsen felt that Griffin was uneasy, something inside the pack was not right and it had made Arsen worry that something was going to happen.

  "Remember, don't get caught. If you do, don't expect us to come get you," Evan told his rogues who nodded, a flash of fear running through their eyes, hoping not to get caught by pack warriors. Arsen only rolled his eyes, the loyalty that his brother had was terrible, but it made him look more brutal and make his fellow rogues fear him more. 

    "Arsen you ready brother?" Evan asked him slowly, a creepy smirk lacing on his lips as he began to shift into his wolf.

    "I thought you'd never ask," he replied quickly before shifting into his own wolf, feeling his hands transform into paws and skin turn into fur. His transformation was effortless and he felt no pain as his body moulded into a beautiful midnight coloured wolf.

-

  He ran effortlessly through a startled and alarmed pack, shoulder muscles aching as he howled around, knocking over anyone that stood in his way. He was making sure that none of his fellow rogues would be captured as they wrecked havoc amongst the BloodHowl pack. He smelt the burning embers of houses along the edge of the east side. He felt the satisfaction bubble within him as he heard the cries of the BloodHowl pack members.

  Griffin had been commenting on something being off as they stormed through the pack, fur gliding across his fellow rogues, some biting some pack members and left them injured. Arsen only ignored him and awaited the warriors to chase after him. He loved the chase, but most importantly, he liked the adrenaline he received from it. His blood pumped quickly through his veins, his wolfish grin replaced with a snarl as he felt something nipping at his tail.

  One of the warriors had shifted and was in pursuit, Arsen smirked subconsciously, always loving the chase as he sped up, feeling the wind brush past his fur. He continuously dodged other people, zooming through buildings as the warrior tried to keep up, but ultimately failed as a fellow rogue of Arsen pounced on him, leaving Arsen to be free. He howled in gratitude, slowing down his pace as suddenly his wolf was called to stop him.

   Confused, Arsen stopped, his feet slowly padding on the ground as his ears perked up, hearing the monstrosity happening behind the building he hid behind. His tongue stuck out, wanting water to lap on, but instead something else hindered his senses. A scent. Something that made his paws tingle and body shake, it engulfed him, captured each sense and unravelled him entirely. He looked around, something going on inside of him. A war between his mind and heart.

   It smelt beautiful, the smell of chocolates that his mother used to make and hints of vanilla. His favourite smells. His wolf was yipping wildly in his head, jumping around as he cried out for the scent. Arsen struggled to contain his wolf, rubbing his nose with his paws and shook his head, wanting to rid of the scent that practically was gripping him. He struggled to breathe, the compelling scent made him want to follow, but his mind said no, it wasn't something they needed. 

  He fought with his wolf, telling him to buzz off and stop it. His wolf begging to take control, scratching his insides up, wanting to follow. Arsen only shook his head, trying to bring his wolf down, block him before he did something terrible. Before he even knew it, his feet were already running away from the building and out of the pack lands, free from the scent and free from that blasted place.

  His wolf argued, growling lowly at him, begging to go back. But, he controlled his wolf marvellously and headed back to rogue land, only for minutes later to be tackled by another wolf.

            "SHIFT!" the Alpha in front of him, a vein bludging out his neck as he paced back and forth in the small dingy smell. It could fit three single beds squished together and was as high as your average Christmas tree. It was chilly and smelt of rotten fish and apple. He knew that some of his rogues got captured with him, and he knew his brother would not come back for him.

     With the furious Alpha standing in front of him, he did not want to shift, he was defying him and it could cost him his life. He only laid on the floor with a snarl on his face, Griffin wanted so desperately to shift, calling out for Arsen to do so, it was his wolf's nature to do what the Alpha was saying. However, his rogue status had allowed him to not listen or defy the Alpha in front of him. He belonged to no pack, so he didn't have to listen to this Alpha.

  Although the Alpha looked as scary and menacing as ever, Arsen did not pay any attention to him, but the scent that he smelt before was on him, faint, but on him and it made him uneasy. Whoever this Alpha was, had close contact with someone of to be great importance to him and Griffin was unsettled with it. He did not like someone having contact with what's his.    He wanted to rip the head off of the Alpha, but, with the silver chains burning his wrists and stopping him from any movement. It would seem futile to even try unless he wanted death, then he would've done it. 

     After fifteen minutes of the same word over and over again and multiple threats.  The same scent wafted into his nose and made his insides stir with anticipation. The same vanilla and chocolate scent choked him up, grasping his skin and sinking into his pores and all he wanted to do was run, run faster than he ever did before. He did not want this, he refused it, his heart and mind fought with each other. 

  His morals lying with his mind, but his nature moving towards his heart. He shook his head, wanting to rid of the disgusting thoughts of a pack member being his. He wanted to throw up, but plant kisses along the ridges of their neck, the Alpha looked curiously in front of him as the rogue looked like he was having an internal battle with himself.

   He almost choked as the scent hit him twice as hard. They were so close to him, he felt like he was being suffocated. His wolf yipping happily, but Arsen was snarling lowly, wanting to disappear and run. It was when the door opened his insides squeezed painfully and a beautiful brunette swept into the room, eyes as blue as the sky and skin slightly tanned and glowed with colour. 

   'She's beautiful,' Griffin commented, a slight hint of arousal seeping through and Arsen growled at that.

    But, even though he fought with himself, all he could think about that she was his mate and that she was an Alpha born. He didn't know which one was worse.

A.N WOOWAH Arsen doesn't know what to do??!

QUESTION: What do you think of Arsen?

ALSO FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIAS!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.6M 43K 34
They say the wolf is in it for the hunt. But what if the hunt is for the wolf? Alena Parker wasn't expecting to be found on another pack's land, to b...
142K 4.5K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
3.8M 94.5K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...
27.2K 986 30
" Sir Are you okay? " " Y-yeah I'm Fine " She Slowly walks towards him and see's him covered in His own blood She quickly Helps the man up Ignorin...