Chris Brown Imagines

By oliveeyou

You. Him. Imagine (ON HOLD) More

Take This Picture?
Untrustworthy
Just Friends?
Untrustworthy • 2
I wanna be
Caught
Should be me
Make me choose
Juicy Booty
Sore
Over
Celebrity Party
Her Dad
The Business
Baller
Stranger
Old Friend
Stranger Pt2
!
New Story...
The Browns: DON'T CARE! (ep.1)
Eat the booty
Pool Party
The One
Options
Options 2
Beautiful
Beautiful 2
Holla
Him Or Me (pt.3 of Options)
Baller 2
CVS
Halloween
Who Dis?

The Browns: Thanksgiving

3.7K 92 24
By oliveeyou

Chris
I walk into the kitchen as Y/N sets up the table. I stand in the doorway watching her do her thang.

"Chris are you gonna help me or just look at my ass" she asks stirring the greens.

I chuckle. She was so cute when she ran around doing things in a panic.

I push myself off the doorway walking over to her.

"Why can't I do both?" I say as I wrap my arms around her waist, giving her small, sweet kisses on her neck.

"Because there's no time" she pulls away and takes out the marshmallow salad. And starts to warm the candy yams up.

"I think you're over thinking this, Yn" I say.

"Chris, this is our first time hosting a thanksgiving event with both families over. And I'm over thinking?"

She fixes up the pillows in the living.

The doorbell rings and I go to the door.

"who is that?" Yn asks from the kitchen.

I look out the peep hole.

"Your sister, Cindy, and her kids" I answer, opening the door.

"Hey Chris" She says, hugging me. I hug her back.

"Wassup? How you been?" She answers good and I nod my head.

"Where's Trey?" I ask. Me and Yn introduced her and Trey and they immediately hit it off like we predicted. Then they ended up getting married.

"He's out there grabbing the Mac and cheese" she answers as she takes off her jacket.

"I'm glad you brought yo bomb ass Mac and cheese cause...." I look at Yn where she rushing around doing things "Yn was about to cook some and I had to beg her not to." I whisper.

"Luckily" Cindy laughs.

"I know y'all in there talking about my Mac and cheese!" Yn yells out of the kitchen.

"Well now I'm not getting none tonight" we laugh.

"Hi uncle Chris" her kids, Aaliyah and TJ(trey junior) says.

"Wassup" I hug them both.

"Liyah, Jordan And Jasmine upstairs in their room. TJ, Jerome somewhere probably playing fortnite" I tell them. Aaliyah is 14 just like the girls but TJ is one year younger than Jerome.

Trey comes in and I clap him up and tell him where to put the food.

Cindy goes into the kitchen to help Yn.

"Y'all need help with anything?"

"Nah were just rushing around cause we got everything covered" Yn states sarcastically.

"Ight what you want me to cook?" I ask

Cindy and Yn both looks at me and randomly laughs.

"You can clean the guest bathroom" I sigh and roll my eyes.
**********
After everyone arrived we all talk and shit and introduce everyone who didn't know each other before. And then it was time for blessings.

"Everyone my mom said get in the kitchen so we could bless the food!" Jordan says as she looks around at everyone in the living room.

We bless the food and everyone starts to eat.

Jasmine was on her phone with headphones in not bothering anyone. But Yn's ignorant, grown ass cousin wanted to start messing with her.

"Jasmine why you always so distant from people? Like you always on your phone" she says.

Jasmine takes an earbud out.

"Almost like how you always getting repoed?" Jasmine asks causing everyone in the room to get silent.

"Jasmine.... go upstairs" Yn says out of embarrassment for Jasmines behavior.

"But-"

"NOW" Yn says.

"This was some good ass food and it was nice seeing everyone.... but imma head out" Yn's cousin says leaving out.

Yn goes upstairs.

"Y'all i'll be right back." I tell Trey and my cousins.

I go upstairs to Jasmine's room where I hear Yn yelling. I walk in her room and close the door behind myself

"I DON'T CARE IF SHE WAS STARTING STUFF WITH YOU! SHE IS YOUR ELDER AND DON'T DISRESPECT ANY OF YOUR ELDERS! THAT IS NOT HOW I RAISED YOU!"

I put my hand on her shoulder to let her know it's enough.

She sighs heavily before saying "I don't know what has gotten into you but this new attitude that you've been having recently has to go. Cause this isn't the Jasmine I know" then she walks out.

Jasmines eyes start to water up. I sit down next to her.

"Look Jaz, your mom is under a lot of pressure for this thanksgiving to be right. So you can't just...... just get cleaned up and come downstairs"
*****
Yn

I was laughing and talking to Joyce when the doorbell rung. I was confused cause I thought everyone was here already.

"Excuse me" I tell Joyce before going and getting the door.

I open the door and see... Royalty.

She steps in the house without acknowledging me. Jasmine, Jordan and Jerome comes and shower her with hugs and so does all of Chris' family.

Royalty and I kind of had a history so now she kind of hates me. When I first met her when she was 4, she loved me. We always hung out together. But then Nia was bitter at the fact that she liked me so she started telling her horrible things about me like it's my fault that her and Chris didn't get married and I apparently broke them up and all that horrible stuff. One day when Royalty was like 8 she was being so rude to me and I asked her what's wrong and she starts going off on me. AN 8 YEAR OLD... YELLING.... AT ME. She said she doesn't want me with chris and she hates me. I was heartbroken and I slipped up and told Chris and she got scolded because of it and then she hated me even more for telling Chris.
So Chris kept up separate all these years so this situation wouldn't get worse.

I go back to the table which was empty because everyone was saying hi to Roro. I was just picking with my food. I look up and see Chris coming downstairs.

"Who's that?" Chris asks.

"Your daughter" I say, looking back down at me food.

I could feel him looking at me for a moment before going over and saying hi to her.
*******
Everyone starts to leave and I began cleaning up.

"Babe" Chris says

"Yeah"

"You okay?"

"Yeah"

"Imma go out and smoke with Trey for a little"

"Smoke what?"

"I don't smoke cigars no more. We smoking 420"

"K" I respond

He goes outside and I go upstairs to get the kids so they could help me clean up.

I tell Jordan, Aaliyah who was staying the night, and Jerome to clean up.

Then I go to Jasmine's room. I open the door and see her and Royalty talking.

"Jaz come help clean up" I say

"Can it wait?" Royalty asks.

"I asked her now for a reason" I say.

"Anyways" Royalty stands up and closes the door in my face.

I get pissed off.

I opened the door "You do not slam the door in my face in MY house."

"Well you over here busting in the room always interrupting stuff" the kids run upstairs and starts watch us argue.

"What are you talking about 'always interrupting'?" I yell

Jasmine stands up from the bed.

"Kind of like how you interrupted my mom and dads relationship cause you were miserable and felt the need to ruin another family because of your personal issues"

I felt my eyes start to water... none of what she was true but i didn't realize Nia and Chris not being together affected her this bad. I felt horrible.

Jerome runs downstairs and out the house I'm guessing to go get Chris.

I shake my head and swiftly walk to Chris and mine room.

Chris

I was outside smoking with Trey when Jerome came running out side.

"Dad!"

"J what's wrong?"

"Royalty said something and mom said something back Royalty said something really bad and mom started crying!"

"Wait what? Slow down! What happened?"

"Mom and Royalty are arguing!" He says before running back into the house. Trey and I run behind him.

I walk in to see Roro ranting to the kids.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"Ask your annoying ass wife"

"Watch your mouth Royalty" I say sternly before running to my room where I knew Yn was.

I go in and hear the bathroom fan on and go in there seeing Yn wipes off her makeup with bloodshot eyes.

"Babe what happened? I was outside for five minutes!" I say.

"Well I had told all the kids to cleaned up and I had went to Jasmine's room to tell her to clean up as well and Royalty tails me to wait and I said she needed to help clean now and then she closes the door in my face and I told her not to do it again and she said I'm always interrupting things and I said how and she said like how I interrupted her family and now I just feel terrible" she starts to cry again.

"Stop crying if you know it's not true! You ain't interrupt anything. Nia was a one night stand. And I still can't believe that Nia told her that shit."

I go downstairs to Royalty.

"Let's talk" I say.

We go out side.

"Why do you hate Yn so much?" I ask

"Because she broke you and mom up. If it wasn't for her you and mom would have been a happy married couple"

"Royalty I can't believe your mom never told you the truth. Nia and I was never in a relationship. My ex and I had took a little break from our relationship and your mom was a one night stand. She ended up telling my ex that we had sex during our relationship and hid you away from me for nine months because she wasn't sure if you were mine. Then custody and all that bull came in. Nia hated my guts and then started hating me less and I got into a relationship with Yn and.... you used to really love her. I can't stand the fact that your mother put those horrible things in your head about her cause your bond broke and it was breathtaking when I seen you guys doing things together.. I honestly miss it." I tell her.

"I-"

"You should've seen how heartbroken she was upstairs... or after you started to hate her... she wasn't even sad for her self. She felt like she ruined your life. She felt horrible"

"I didn't know... I feel terrible" she starts to cry. She runs in the house.

Trey comes out and we talk.
***
I get in the house and it was dead silent.

The kids were finishing up the kitchen

"Where's Royalty?" I ask.

"She ran straight in here and straight upstairs" Aaliyah answers

"Come on" I tell them they follow me upstairs to my room.

I slightly open the door and see them hugging and crying In each other's arms.

We all walk in and do a group hug.

"I love y'all" I say to the family.
**********
Sorry I updated late.... but happy turkey day 😝🦃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 386 21
imagines of the triplets and friends hope you enjoy NO SMUT cuz that's gross if you request it you are blocked It's basically just swearing and fluff
Mirage By ♡

Fanfiction

322K 7.6K 32
A series of Chris Brown imagines. (est. 2015)
56.2K 451 13
Hey guys! I decided to make an imagine in case my fanficion has gone downhill. anyway i have posted this on tumblr as well. David Dobrik Imagines.