My Dearest Lover [HIATUS]

By Raphie_Nyoh

{The Book is on HIATUS. Story plot, characters, writing and chapters are all under rewriting and polishing pr... More

Author's Note
Chpt #1 That scarf....
Chpt #2 Explanation
Chpt #3 Full of Secrets
Chpt#4 What The Boss Do
Mini-Chapter #1 I'm In Charge
Chpt #5 Shortcake
Chpt #6 Knives
Chpt #7 Promise is a promise
Chpt #8 What I've Lost is Returned
Chpt #9 Forget About Him.
Chpt #10 A Secret And The Experiment
Chpt #12 The Return of the Foe
Chpt #13 Queen And King
Mini-Chapter #2 Liyah Bloopers
Chpt # 14 Don't Mess With Her
Mini-Chapter #3 Liyah's Backstory
Chpt # 15 Plans
Chpt # 16 The Prize
Chpt # 17 Bitter Sweet
Chpt #18 Are We Bad? Or Good?
Chpt #19 Do I Really Know You??
Chpt #20 My Curse (Edited)
Fun Facts #1
Chpt #21 Don't Take All The Burden
Chpt# 22 Chrysanthemums
Chpt #23 Golden Pot
Hiatus
GIFT

Chpt #11 Finally Woke Up

1.6K 45 35
By Raphie_Nyoh

Jean's POV

Eren woke up yesterday, but why is that Louisa hasn't woken up yet? It's been two days already and I'm getting more worried than I ever was when I caught her fainting in experiment within the mountains.

"Hey Jean?" I heard someone called. Back to reality, I realized that we were actually having breakfast. Everyone's on the table eating.....they were all actually staring at me.

"Dude you ok? Your spacing out." Connie asked.

"A-ah...yah, I'm fine...sorry" I replied.

Before I continued eating , I saw a glimpse of Liyah, grinning at me. Startled and curious I looked back at her and she still continued grinning at me.

"It seems your worried huh." Liyah placed her chin on her palm and the grin never disappeared from her face.

"Worried about someone?" this time it was Armin who asked.

I have a feeling that those two really over heard us that night when I was with Louisa.

"Why of course you idiots! Louisa is still asleep and it's been already 2 days!!Who wouldn't be worried!" Shinami barged in.

"True though." Historia replied.

"I'm sure she's fine, her mind just need more rest. It's her first time to really test her ability and to reach it's limits, and didn't this happened before? When she met the Female Titan?" Levi answered.

for a big brother, he seems composed that he's sister hasn't yet woken up.

"You sound like you don't care about Louisa at all, you are her brother and all." Shinami crossed her arms in anger. She sure has the guts to talk back, that's Shinami for you.

"It's not that I don't care, I know she's going to be alright." Levi replied.

Shinami just pouted in annoyance since she doesn't have a comeback to answer.

"I'm going somewhere, I might be back by evening. I'm going to meet with Hanji and don't make any trouble while I'm gone." Levi stood up, took his cloak and left.

Everyone looked at each other by the sudden actions of our captain. We then continued eating again.

"Can I have Captain's food? It seems he hasn't finish it and it would be a waste don't you think?" Sasha asked as she hungrily tried to reach for Levi's plate. I looked at Levi's plate, I couldn't call them leftovers since the plate was still almost full. Captain just ate a little.

"Geez Sasha, one day, you'll get fat that your 3DMG couldn't carry you anymore." Connie sighed as he gave the plate to Sasha.

"Wait, the plate is still full, might as well set it aside Louisa's bed, when she wakes up, she'd be hungry." Liyah took the plate away from Sasha's grasp in a split second.

"I guess breakfast is done, why don't we finish our chores before Captain Levi comes back." Historia replied as she stood up and took her plate to the sink.

"Ah, I'll get the dishes to the sink." Liyah answered and walked towards me.

"Hey Horseface, take this to Louisa's bed , you never know she might wake up." Liyah gave the plate of food to me and grinned before she left.

....sheesh, what's up with her.

"Oy, Mikasa! Wait up! Don't just leave without me!" I heard Eren shouted behind me as I was going up the stairs.

Mikasa.....I used to like her, but it didn't last long. I eventually met Louisa and she...I guess someone that I dreamed to be with. At first it was just a simply crush, like everyone else does but when time passes by, I knew by then it wasn't just a simple crush.

I placed the plate on a bedside table and then I sat down beside Louisa. Tsk, still asleep....when are you gonna wake up?

I looked at her face. I gazed at her complexion. She actually looked skinny, was it because she hasn't eaten for two days already? With her small body under the sheets, she looks like a little fragile child who's having an afternoon nap. She looks adorable, with her messy black hair and how she hugs the pillow like a small kid.

Then after few minutes, her eyes started to flutter open. S-she's waking up!! Uh....what to do?!

"Jean?" she asked as she squinted her eyes.

"Well morning sleepy head...your finally awake." I replied. Hopefully I didn't say something stupid.

"Finally awake? How long was I asleep?" she asked as she tried to sit up.

"....two days..." I replied.

Her eyes widen in disbelief. Even though her facial expression was still stoic, her eyes gave away her true feelings.

"That's impossible.." she whispered, enough for me to hear.

"Well, it's true..." I whispered back.

"Ugh, I'm being a useless crap again." she laid down again.

"Nah, you weren't. You need to eat." I said as I reached for the plate.

"Hmmm, I am kinda hungry." She replied and sat up once again.

I scoop food from the plate and waved it in front of her.

"What are you doing?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Feeding you." I said.

"You know I can do this on my own, I'm not a kid." she replied.

"With your weak body? I doubt it." I teased.

"Who are you calling weak?!" she angrily answered.

I chuckled, "Fine, here, grab the spoon." I gave her the spoon and just when I let go of the spoon, it fell off her grasp.

"W-what the....." she stared at the spoon she just dropped.

"Your body's to weak to hold a spoon." I grinned.

She hit my face with a pillow.

"Oww! Be happy I'm feeding you!" I said.

"I never asked you to." she replied.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the spoon, "Now, eat....." I said and scoop another spoon of food.

"No..." she crossed her arms.

"Your acting like a kid you know." I teased.

Her face turned flustered like a tomato, "Say I'm a kid one more time!!" She shouted.

"Fine, fine...just eat, please?" I asked.

"Tsk." she finally gave in and then I spoon fed her.

The plate was then empty. She then stood up.

"Hey, are you even okay to even stand up?" I asked as I tried to assist her.

"Excuse me? I'm not an old hag, I slept for two days, my body stored a lot of energy already." she stretched her arms as she glared at me.

"Yah....for someone who couldn't even hold a spoon." I answered.

"You want me to shove this spoon in your eye and scoop it out!" she thrown another pillow at me.

"Oh, it seems your awake Louisa!" Liyah and Shinami came in.

"Liyah....S-Shinami-" before she even noticed, Shinami went sprinting and gave her a big hug and eventually Liyah joined as well. In the end all the three of them fell down on the floor.

"Oww...." Louisa grunted.

"This is the second time you fainted and went into a deep sleep your freakin lazy cat!" Shinami shouted.

"Do you even think, I wanted this?" Louisa asked.

"Surely not but stop making us worry." Liyah answered as she stood and helped the two get up.

As I let them continued talking, I slowly walked towards the stairs and went down.

"I'll be going then." I said before I left. I wasn't waiting for an answer, so I left immediately.

Louisa's POV

"Two days...."I said to myself. Three of us were sitting on the bed. They were explaining what happened while I was still sleeping.

"You sure sleep a lot..." Liyah said.

"Yah, it's because your a night owl. You sleep in the day and you stay up almost all night." Shinami added.

"Well I never knew that in my whole life, my routine has been like that since we don't have a clock in the underground." I answered.

"Well, try to get more rest, will be in the stables." Liyah told me as she stood up and pat my back.

"I'm going too." I stood up and started to change my clothes.

"Come on, stop being stubborn." Shinami sighed.

"I've been in bed for two days...while you guys worked your asses off. Might as well do something don't you think?" I replied. I wore a gray sleeveless shirt, black pants and my black boots.

"What are standing for? Let's go." I ordered and went downstairs.

"Welp, we can't stop the stubborn." I heard Shinami laughed.

Not minding what she said, I just continued walking to the back door.

"Louisa, your up, did you finish the food? I'm almost done washing the dishes...so I need the plate." Historia noticed me.

"I'm sure the girls will be the ones to give it." I answered and she replied with a nodd.

Historia...she's not that kind girl I've met three years ago. To tell the truth she really wasn't what we thought she was. Both of us hid our true Identities and used a fake name for three years, the only difference is that she hid her true feelings and acted another person as for me, I only hid my true self and name but never changed my attitude from the beginning.

I continued walking, meeting the others and greeting them with the same answers. Eren and Mikasa were carrying logs, Sasha and Jean were on their posts and Connie was fetching water.

I finally reached the stables and I immediately covered my nose because of the foul smell. I looked around the stables and it was a mess. Since when was this place cleaned?? I took out my handkerchief, covered my nose and mouth, and tied my hair in a low ponytail.

I found a rake and started to rake the hay that was scattered around the stables. This place is a mess, tch.

As I was cleaning, someone was nudging me on the top of my head. Annoyed I looked up to see a friend of mine that I have not seen for a long time.

Cross.

"I thought I'd never see you again." I ruffled he's hair as he continued to nudge his nose closer to my face. Okay, that was disgusting.

I comfortably petted Cross' hair as I traced my fingers on the white cross that was printed on his forehead. I thought he died when the titans breached the tower we were hiding in...in...in Wall Rose.

Tch.

"We found him in Wall Rose, he was roaming around the land like a wild horse."

I turned around and saw Liyah with Shinami coming in.

"And by 'wild' I mean very wild, he was hard to tame, he would even attack other people who would come closer to him." laughed Shinami.

"That's what the villagers said." added Liyah.

"How was he found?" I asked, still petting the gentle horse they called wild.

"Hanji's team were having a small expedition and found the horse beside the village." answered Liyah.

"Your lucky, those villagers were trying to tame Cross, but he's stubborn as always." Shinami replied as she took out a rake for herself.

"What do you expect, it's my horse." I rolled my eyes and patted the horse one last time and continued cleaning.

"Yah, you two are stubborn and sweet." Liyah laughed as she brought out a horse from the stables.

"Sweet?" I questioned.

"Yes, but in your case, your sweet in the inside." Shinami answered.

"......Your talking nonsense." I replied.

"Hahaha, there you go again, hiding your feelings." Shinami snickered .

"Shut up, your collecting the droppings." I threw a shovel at her.

"What?!" she asked and successfully catches the shovel.

"Stop whining." I answered.

Ignoring Shinami, one by one I took out the horses and tied them outside. We could clean the stables and the stalls quicker without them in the way.

"Hey Louisa, can you help me get the clean straws?" Liyah asked from the outside.

"Sure,I'm coming." I replied.

"Hey, When we get back, make sure those horse droppings are out of the stalls." I stopped on my tracks and ordered.

"Do you think I'd remove them all in minutes?" Shinami asked.

"Quit whining or I'll let you pick those poops with your bare hands.." I replied.

"Okay, Okay, fine! I'll do it!" Shinami pouted and went one of the stalls.

I helped Liyah took in the clean straws for the horses' stalls, Shinami was almost done taking out the manure and by the tie we knew it, we were almost done.

"Ughhh....it's almost supper and were still in this place..." Shinami sat on a pile of hay, tired.

"We just need to organize the tools, and were good to go." I replied as I set aside the rakes we used.

"And I smell like horse droppings." Shinami covered her nose and looked like she was about to vomit.

While we were about to leave, someone came in the stables who is out of breath, "Louisa!!" someone shouted.

I turned around to see Yuki leaning on the door, breathing deeply

"Yuki? What are you doing here??" I asked.

"I got news....bad and good." she walked slowly towards me with a letter at hand.

I took the letter and opened it.

Thing's aren't over with us yet Dark-Queen. You better watch your back,because any moment I'm going to slither your throat without you knowing.

"What does it say?" Shinami and Liyah walked closer to read the letter as well.

"Is this suppose to threat me?" I asked.

"The thing is, we don't know who gave it." Yuki asked.

"Could it be??" Liyah covered her mouth in shock of realization.

"Edward?" Shinami finished the sentence.

"But it's been years, why would he make he's move now?" Yuki asked.

"Well, Louisa turned out to be missing for three years ago, but now, people know she's back....he can finally do his 'plan'??" Liyah pointed out.

"I thought Edward died." Shinami replied.

"That's the thing, it just can't be him." Yuki answered.

'watch your back'

It seems, this isn't a threat for me...more like a warning. 'watch your back' and "slither your throut' somehow means something.

"One-sama, are you sure no one followed you here?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure, I walked from the underground to the cottage, I'm sure no one followed me." Yuki replied.

Well, he still doesn't know where I am so, I don't need to be cautious. Instead, it's not me who has to be careful but....the gang.

"Yuki, you better leave...and tell Romeo to take the security of the base at the highest peak. We might get attacked." I gave back the letter.

"What?" Yuki asked, confused.

"Someone might breach the base, plus it's getting dark, you better warn them before it's too late." I answered as I pushed her out the stables.

"Attacked? Are you serious?" Shinami asked.

As I was forcing Yuki to leave, Connie came running towards us.

"Louis, Shinami, Liyah..and Miss, we need you all in the cottage, right now." Connie called.

Without turning back, I ran back to the cottage with Connie and everyone else. We got in and everyone was in the dining room, I think they're reading something.

"Has everyone read it yet?" I turned around to see Aniki standing near a chair.

"Y-yes." Shinami answered.

Wait what? I looked around to see Liyah and Shinami already beside the others reading the note. I haven't read it yet.

"Squad leader Levi, this is....?" Armin asked as Aniki took the note back.

"Erwin's orders." Levi answered as he puts the note above the flame of a candle, letting it burn. Great...I guess, I can't read a burned note anyways...but who cares, I can't do anything. Might as well just shut up.

"Do you guys believe in him? Stupid believers, come...were leaving." said Aniki.

We all packed the stuff we could carry, grabbed our coats and rifles and immediately left the cottage. We reached the high ground and saw men surrounding the cottage.

"Was it my fault those men came?" asked Yuki, who was about to tear up.

"No, this was a set up...." Levi answered.

"But, they might have followed me." Yuki replied.

"If they've followed you, they wouldn't have gave a letter." said Levi.

"Close one..." said Connie as he watched the men from above.

"If we have slept there for tonight, what would have happened to us?" asked Liyah.

"Squad leader, are those guys, central policemen?" Armin asked.

"Who knows, to think, they'd come here directly..."

"They don't take me seriously either," Eren added.

I watched the men as they breached the house with their torches. Could they be Edward's men?? Tch, I can't believe that guy's still on me.

Before we left, we heard a horse neighing in the forest.

"Did they caught us already?" Sasha asked who was petrified.

"It can't be Jean is it?" Shinami turned around facing Jean.

"Shut up Shinami, now isn't the the time for jokes!" Jean whispered angrily.

"Nahh, Jean sounds more worse than that." Eren replied.

"That's enough." Levi ordered.

We aimed our guns towards the forest,but instead of a group of men to appear it was a horse and not just any horse it was Cross.

"Louisa, isn't that your horse?" Eren asked.

I walked closer to Cross, who has saddle on...

"How did it get here?" Mikasa asked.

"Shinami, did you forgot to bring the horses in???" Liyah slowly turned around, facing Shinami.

"O-oh y-yah...yeah I did." Shinami ruffled her own hair.

"Well, I'm leaving with Yuki." I said as I climbed on Cross.

"And where are you going?" Aniki asked.

"I have some issues to attend in the Underground." I answered.

"Wait, right now?" Eren asked.

"Apparently yes, I nee to get back." I answered.

ashamed, I have to leave them with a problem, but I also have a problem at my own hands. Schatten Catzen is a big pride for me and I can't lose it...

"If your leaving, bring Eren and Historia with you." Levi answered.

A second ago, I thought he'd disagree.

"What? Why?" Eren asked.

"I have a plan." Levi replied.

_____________________________________________

Finally!!! I updated a chapter!!! I'm sorry if it's short or it doesn't satisfy you! I'm sorry! please don't hate me for not updating for two or three months.....

:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...
20.8K 832 38
Y/n dreams of Levi's death, unsure what to make of the strange emotions that play with her as if she were a puppet. "Tainted by the worlds filthy fi...
124K 4.4K 42
~Levi x Reader AU~ Book 3 of 3 *Began: Monday, January 22, 2018* *Finished: Monday, April 23, 2018* Y/N L/N has faced some major changes in her life...
725 29 21
~SnK/AoT Modern AU ~This story is set many years after the events that took place in the manga and anime. Hange Zoe is a quirky professor who adores...