Devilish

By rippedskinnyjeans

All human souls are corrupted and dark, but her soul caught my attention. It was good and pure. The soul I ha... More

Devilish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
If you have any question, this is your chance
Q&A: Mystery solved? Haha
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Explanation

Chapter 14

69.3K 2.1K 1.4K
By rippedskinnyjeans

I went downstairs hoping to find Rue and Cam fast. I didn't want to be with Harry in the same room, alone. I stayed at the bottom of the stairs, scanning the crowded room in search of my friends. I spotted Cam's copper hair and smiled.

"Hey, where's Rue?" I asked.

"She and that guy went upstairs." Cam laughed. I mouthed and 'oh'. Seems like my friend was going to have a great night. "Do you wanna go or stay?" He asked me. I bit my lip, not knowing if it was better to stay here in case Rue needed something or just go. My caring nature didn't allow me to go. I told Cam that I would stay since Rue was drunk and I was worried something might happen to her if I left. He told me to call him if I needed him to pick up us later.

I watched as he left and decided that the best place for me to be now was the backyard. Away from the people, music and Harry. Just me and the beautiful moon. Once I was out, I sat down on a small bench and admired the night; the sky was clear and all the stars were shinning.

"Why so alone, babe?" A voice said. I turned around expecting to see Harry but it wasn't him. It was one of the drunk guys who were on the hallway when I went to the bathroom. He had a strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

"I'm not alone. I-I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to come." I lied.

"Well I could make you company while you're waiting." I stepped back but the guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned closer and tried to kiss me.

"Get off me!" I screamed. I tried to cut loose from his grip but I couldn't.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" I heard someone growled.

The next thing I saw was the drunk guy falling on his face and a demoniac Harry with his fist in the air. I covered my mouth and stepped back. "If I ever see you putting your hands on her again, consider yourself dead you piece of human shit!" The drunk guy barely moved, he just moaned as a response to Harry.

I started running towards the house before Harry notice it. "Where are you going?" He asked. Shit. Too late. "I just saved you and you walk away? Not even 'thank you Harry'?"

"I'm going to get Rue and then call Cam to pick us up." I said, still in shock about what just had happened. His face, it looked so... Terrifying. "I need to go."

"Your friend left with that ginger haired dude."

"What?" I stopped in my tracks.

"You're stuck here, baby."

"No, I'm not." I denied. "I'll call Cam." I searched in my pockets for my phone but it wasn't there. Shit, I must have left it on the bathroom.

"You left your phone on my bathroom, didn't you?" He grinned.

"Fuck yo-"

"Ssh." Harry hushed me and then grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go look for it." I followed him through the crowd of people, my eyes were locked on our hands intertwined together. His hand was clenched on mine so strong as if he wouldn't let me go.

When we got upstairs, we went to the bathroom that was in his room and saw no sign of my phone. This was great. I've lost my phone and now I was stuck here with Mr. Asshole.

I looked down and we were still holding hands. I felt as my cheeks grew warm and looked at Harry. He ran his hands through his hair, shaking it and pushing it up off his forehead. He was really handsome. If it wasn't for his horrible attitude I could've fallen for him. Shit. Raiza, what the fuck are you thinking?

"Stop staring at me." He said, with a smirk on his face.

I didn't notice until now how many tattoos he had. He was always wearing his leather jacket. But now he only had a black plain t-shirt and I could see his almost full sleeve. "You have a lot of tattoos."

"So what?"

"What's your problem with me?" The words came out of my mouth without me being able to stop them.

"Why the fuck are you asking me that?"

"I don't know, Einstein. Maybe because since day one you've been making my life a living hell and I've done nothing to you! Every time you look at me you eyes cut me like knives, as if you wanted to rip my head off my body. I didn't even talk with you and you basically... It's like you know my weaknesses and take advantage of that and you bring out the worst in me."

He let out a deep sigh and ruffled his hair. "Why you humans have to be so sentimental and complicated?" I looked at him confused and hurt by his words. I couldn't stop the tears of coming out. Why did he affect me so much? "Look for a free room somewhere. Go there, I don't care." He said, without even looking at me. "Now get the fuck out of here."

I shook my head. "Don't worry. I don't want to be here either. At least we agree in that."

"Bloody Sat- You seriously can't be-" He looked at me as the tears streamed down my face, hesitating about what should he do. He soon touched my cheek wiping away a tear. His eyes seemed to soften once they met mines. How did he change mood so easily? I couldn't keep up with him. Harry was like a tornado of emotions, and so I was when I was with him. "You're such a-"

All of sudden his lips crashed against mine, catching me completely off guard. At first I was taken aback by his reaction but my name escaped from his lips as a moan as soon as I unconsciously squeezed his hair, making my whole body react to it. I was in some kind of trance because of his kisses; they were rough yet soft. He opened his mouth and his tongue entered mine. I felt as my skin got hotter with every touch and kiss of him.

He pulled away a few inches and looked at me. "You want me to fuck you now?" Harry whispered against my lips. I felt as his smirk grew wider against my lips.

Oh my God, what the hell am I doing!? How did I let this happen? THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS AND HE JUST- "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I slapped him as hard as I could and got out of there. I didn't know what came over me that I just let Harry kissed me. This wasn't me. I don't let someone I barely know and who treats me like a piece of shit kiss me. I could feel the angry tears streaming down my cheeks as U thought I heard him calling me. However, I had no intention of wanting to  to make sure and just kept walking. 

The party kept going once I got downstairs. I made my way through the crowd and reached the door. I didn't want to call Cam to pick me up, not after what had happened with Harry. I needed time to think and analyze what was going on in my mind, and the cold air would help.

I wasn't sure what time was it when I arrived at my dorms building. All I knew it was that I wanted to get to my room and forget about everything that had happened in the last hours.

The hallway was empty when I got there. I put the key in the lock and opened the door. Before I got in, I saw a dark figure standing in front of the window. My whole body stiffed. The memory of the first night I spent here came to my mind; the guy with black eyes, blacker than a night without light. I let out a scream and someone's hand covered my mouth and pulled me in, closing the door behind me.

"Ssh. It's me." A husky voice said. "It's Harry." My muscles relaxed as I heard his name. He slowly uncovered my mouth, making sure I wasn't going to scream again.

"Harry?" I said, more relieved than I had ever been of seeing him. "What the hell are you doing here? And how did you get in?"

"I didn't know you could scream that loud, baby." He smirked. "I wonder if you do it like that in bed too."

My blood boiled and all the happiness and relief I felt when I knew it was him, turned into anger and repulsion. "Answer me." I demanded, clenching my fists. "Why are you here and how did you get in?"

"Magic." He grinned.

"Oh really? Then why don't you 'magically' get the fuck away from me too."

"Ssh, baby. You're going to hell if you keep cursing. Good girls don't do that." I rolled my eyes at him, annoyed. "I just came to bring you your phone back. I found it after you left."

"You better not have gone through it." I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself." Harry said. "I'm not interested in you or your shit."

"Oh, really? It didn't seem like it when you were all over me just a few moments ago." Why did I have to bring that up? It had been my first kiss and he had ruined it. I took the phone from his hand and slipped it into my pocket. I mumbled a 'thank you'.

He looked at me like he wanted to kill me for what I had said, but soon his expression changed into a cheeky one. "Didn't hear you, baby." The curly haired boy said, smirking. "And you owe me another one. Let's not forget that I saved you from that drunk jerk."

"Fuck off, Harry!"

"You look hot when you're angry, baby." Harry said, before leaving. He was standing at my door and had his annoying smirk on his face. I flipped him off and turned my back. "But you look even hotter when you're scared." He whispered in my ear, making the hair on the back of my neck bristle. My heart was beating fast and I could barely stand on my feet. I turned around, ready to tell him to fuck off and saw nothing.

Harry was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 11.1K 55
In which love helps us mend the broken pieces that the past had caused. Harry Styles fan fiction. All rights reserved to Paleharold copyright of 2...
82.3K 1.3K 62
it's just another day for mab. her days consist of seeing the same man stalking her. but she's never told anyone since she isn't bothered or scared b...
89K 2.6K 18
The demon hated it when the humans died too soon, but he had to punish them. They were dirty, their ways were immoral and they needed to change their...
19.3K 649 39
Everybody's got a dark side. Bentlie is on the run from her abusive ex. Her unexpected circumstances lead her right to Harry & his biker gang. Left...