Wrongfully His

By NorthWright

#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Al... More

Wrongfully His
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epliogue

Chapter 5

74.6K 2.2K 406
By NorthWright

The song for the chapter is "Anywhere Else But Here" by Simple Plan.

Enjoy!

****
*Jamie Watson*

Glancing at the bed in front of me I nearly laughed. There was no way Nate could be serious. My gaze drifted to the hunk chuckling casually against the pillows seemingly unaffected by worries. "I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you" I huffed stubbornly as he shrugged his shoulders and spread out his limbs, officially taking up most of the bed. I am glad he could find humor in this...

"Well then princess you better make yourself a bed on the floor" he shot back heartlessly as he cocked his arm up so his head could rest in his palm. He nodded his head to the right in a confident manner as though asking me 'what will it be?' Just moments ago, I swore I felt a connection with Nate hell I even pitied him a bit, but all signs of worry diminished as we stared at one another.

How could my wolf ever want to be with someone like him? Nate was rude, selfish, and possessive but most importantly he was not the chosen one for me and his lack of common care for me proved that he would not. "I'm not sleeping on the floor! You should sleep on the floor!" I shrieked appalled by his suggestion as his turquoise pools danced around playfully as they took me over from head to toe, examining every part of me. It was not that I felt like I was too good to sleep on the floor it was that I refused to sleep there and let him have whatever he wanted.

"Stop being so high maintenance you're my Luna not the queen of the world" Nate muttered tossing his body back, so he was now laying flat on the sheets. To any other wolf, their mate was a queen but not here, not with this Alpha.

"I'm going to sleep with Carter" I whispered harshly, that is where I belonged anyway. No matter where I lay, I doubt I would be able to sleep at all, there was no way I could be comfortable in a house with a walking demon. I yanked the door open only for it to be slammed shut before I could exit. I could see Nate's large hand pressed firmly on the door preventing me from leaving which caused me to spin around hastily and flash him a murderous look.

His sculpted chest was heaving up and down at an immense speed as he glared at me, his eyes were filled with pure distaste as they took me in once more. "You will never sleep near him" he ordered letting out a small rumbling growl, taking his role as Alpha into effect. It was as if he believed I would bow down and do whatever he said just because he claimed me and ran a pack. I would not make it that easy.

"You are not the boss of me" I quickly retorted crossing my arms over my chest in a stubborn, childish way. I felt like a child having a temper tantrum as I glowered in his direction. His defined arm was still extended out holding the door shut which gave me a full view of his muscles as they flexed fiercely under my words.

"I'm your Alpha!" He roared dominantly in the hopes of scaring some sense into me. The veins in his neck bulged as he screamed showing me that I really was pushing him over the edge, but my fear did not stop me. What more could he do to me at this point?

"You're nothing to me" I vowed honestly, my voice cold and barely above a whisper as his hand left its position on the door and quickly connected with my upper arm firmly. He tugged my body effortlessly across the room until we were close enough to the bed for him to toss me onto it once more. I tried to jump up and get away but before I could Nate took the position on me, once more.

"Get off!" I screamed as he pinned my hands above my head, slowly he leaned down so his face was inches from mine, his eyebrows lowered shielding his eyes as he parted his lips, showing off the tips of his impressive fangs.

Lowering himself he was careful not to crush me fully but dominant enough to hold me in place. "That is where you're wrong Jamie. I am everything to you, you will obey me one way or another" Nate predicted through gritted teeth as I squirmed under his tight hold. 'Carter' I called to his wolf only to be ignored once more.

"Are you threatening me?" I gasped stopping my movement hoping he would lighten his grip on me. No such luck.

"You're damn right I am" he confirmed not caring about being sweet or charming as he ruined my life. "Now go to sleep" Nate ordered lifting his thick brows skeptically as he tore his body from mine. Though I was not off the hook as his arm darted out and grabbed my waist. Tightly he held my body against his forcing every curve of my backside to greet him as he covered us up with his blanket.

I gripped his forearm that held me securely, using all my power to push it down. When that did not work, I began scratching on his skin as my last-ditch effort to get him off me. When he did not budge, I just let out a long-exaggerated sigh. I felt like crying, like curling my body up and hiding in a corner. "I hate you" I murmured for the third time tonight as he snuggled his nearly naked body into mine seemingly pleased with himself.

"I love you too princess."

I tried to be stern and stay awake all night just for the simple fact that I did not want Nate to think he won by ordering me to sleep. However, before I knew it my eyelids grew heavy, my body was sore as all the events from the day set in and surprisingly, I was comfortable. Within seconds my lids began to flutter and soon enough my plan was ruined.

****

When I awoke the next morning, my wolf was at complete ease as Nate's body clung to mine. Her mind was in a false state of bliss which caused me to panic. It was evident that she was accepting him as our mate more and more with each second, we spent with him, but I could not have that. Morally I knew being with Nate was wrong. I knew I had one true mate and it was not him. I wanted nothing more than to run as far away from him as possible and if I did not make that happen soon there would be no convincing my wolf, he was not ours.

I slowly opened my eyes becoming instantly thankful that I was facing away from him. All that greeted me was a gray wall accompanied by two doors which appeared to be a closet a possibly a bathroom. My gaze flickered down my body taking in my electric blue dress from the night before and Nate's tan arm hugging my waist. Even when his body was at complete ease his arms were gigantic and intimidating. I have been around werewolves my entire life and I have never seen anyone, Alpha's included built like him.

'Carter' I called into our mind link feeling desperation take over me, it was as though I needed to hear his voice, or I risked crumbling into millions of pieces.

'What?!' He instantly shot back anger evident as his voice took a defensive twist which caused confusion to arise inside of me.

'What's wrong?' I questioned though I really wanted to run and hug him. I need to feel him and for him to tell me everything would be okay even though deep down I knew nothing would ever be normal again.

'Really Jamie you are going to ask me that? I am your mate I can feel... If you want to be with Nate just do it!' Carter screamed his words filled with hate and desperation showing me a completely different side to him that I had not previously seen.

'I don't want to be with Nate, Carter you know that. He's not-' I began only to be cut off.

'Save it!' He yelled silencing any further conversation between us. I did not think Carter could ever be mean yet clearly, I was wrong.

As he shut me down, not allowing me to talk I quickly hopped from the bed to find him. I do not care if he did not want to talk to me, I need to know what was wrong with him. I should not be fighting with my mate after just meeting we should be getting to know each other and falling in love. But we cannot and that is all thanks to Nate. Luckily in his relaxed state of sleep, his hold was not so tight on me, and freeing myself became easy.

"Where are you going?" The jerk groaned as I spun back watching as he rubbed the sleep from his deep blue sockets to get a better look at me. As the room became clear for him and so did I, he smiled briefly. Not a smirk or a fake smile but a real one, one that met his eyes. This guy is so strange.

As it grew it disappeared from hearing my words. "I'm going to find Carter and make this right" I hissed hatefully without asking permission as he came to and flung the blankets from his almost naked body. Forcing my gaze upward I stared directly at his face. More importantly, the blond stubble that decorated his jawline.

"I'll help you" Nate offered all too eagerly, gliding past me as he opened the door. A sick smile stretched his face as he did a fake curtsy, his arm extended for me to walk first.

I flashed him my best hateful glare as I charged down the hall and then the large staircase. I did not wait up for him as we reached the Beta floor. Instead, I marched right up to Carter's door lifted my fist and knocked. Since when was Nate allowing me to talk to Carter let alone helping me to find him? I looked over at him taking in his playful expression. Something is fishy. "Oh, Carter" Nate's voice almost sang, a sarcastic tone evident as he continued tauntingly. "Your ex-mate would like a word with you."

"I'm still his mate" I growled as Nate's gaze flashed as black as the nights sky momentarily his wolf clearly disagreeing with my outburst. Without another word he extended his muscular arm around my body, making sure to brush it against mine just enough for us both to feel the warmth and turned the doorknob allowing us into Carter's room.

Instantly my wolf took control sniffing out for his scent. Even though his smell was wrapped around the room it was not strong enough as if he were here. "Carter" I called out as I stepped in having Nate directly behind me. "Back up" I spat peering around for a glimpse of tan skin and dark hair.

"He's clearly not in here" Nate stated matter of factly. When I did not move, he clasped my wrist giving me a rough tug that nearly knocked me over before pulling me behind him like a dog on a leash.

"I'm not done looking" I hissed attempting to pull my arm from his hold as I was dragged from Carter's room only to stumble into an older man in the hallway. He was at least four inches shorter than Nate with brown hair that showed some signs of graying around the perimeter. "I'm sorry" I murmured to the stranger as I looked up into his milk chocolate-colored pools that almost seemed familiar.

"Let's go" Nate ordered with a shove to my side pushing me toward the staircase. Upon seeing this man his tone and demeanor changed. It was as if he did not want to face him but more importantly, did not want me to meet him.

"Wait" I begged spinning back to look at the man again. Upon closer inspection I noticed golden flecks peaking in his dark eyes making my heartbeat increase instantly.

"You must be Jamie" his voice was confident as he extended his hand to me. I nodded my head vigorously needing this man to confirm my thoughts. "I'm Brody, Carter's dad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 3.2K 27
"I rejected you." I said it such a calm voice and surprised myself. He stood there across the table staring at me with a face of horror. My claws ext...
705 3 68
"How dare you try to reject her, you fucking freak! You hurt my friend, so I am going to hurt you." She threatened powerfully, grabbing him by his t...
128K 3.4K 24
Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell down the stairs with the panic that had...
63K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...