Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

94

19K 585 928
By InfamousLove

literally is not even mildy amusing how hard it was to get this chapter out. My life is so busy I have no time to myself. Anyway, hope you guys had a nice xmas, I didn't celebrate it because I have non of the moneys lol but it was a cute atmosphere none the less. 

Luca and Caleb joined us outside around ten minutes later. Luca gave Aaron a displeased look, before explaining that Caleb had gotten a psychologist referral for when they go back to the States and some meds that 'could help'.

Caleb was a bit quiet, but still returned the smile when I tried to make sure he was okay.

I didn't really say anything for the rest of the day, I was feeling a bit drained. The others seemed to notice I wasn't up for talking anyway so didn't approach me often.

I hate brooding, but honestly I don't give a fuck about seeming polite right now.

Aaron and Luca seemed a bit off being in the same room with eachother, it was like they had fallen out, but Aaron was the ticked off looking one which was strange, because I couldn't think of why.

Eventually Luca just gave a stressed sigh before leaving, and it was just me, Nate and Aaron in one of the living rooms.

I wasn't even sure Nate was aware we were here, because he had his earphones in and was doing something that looked like...calculus.

Ew.

And he hadn't even looked up once because he was so entranced in it. Like he actually understood what it was and enjoyed it.

Double ew.

I was feeling a bit on edge being downstairs so close to the office, but despite that I wasn't the most tense one in the room.

"Are you okay?" I eventually asked Aaron after a while of just watching him tap his foot restlessly.

"Uh what no yeah I mean yeah I'm fine. Like I'm physically fine you know fit as a flee you know, wait not like saying I'm fit or anything I'm not like that-"

"I get it, what's wrong?" I interrupted him with a chuckle, watching his cheeks turn red.

"Ugh..I mean I really should be doing my coursework, but I just can't concentrate down here."

"...Why don't you do it upstairs then?"

"What, I can't just..." He trailed off, giving me an unsure look.

"I'm fine here, you don't have to watch me constantly like a bodyguard or something." I defended and he smiled awkwardly.

"Are you sure...?"

"Yep." Not really.

"Um...Okay, if you're really okay?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm seriously fine, please get on with your life you're making me feel bad."

"Right... Okay." He clicked his tongue like he had decided against saying something else before just walking out of the room.

I bit my lip before glancing over to Nate, who was now staring at me, making me jump.

"What?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"What?"

I gave him a slightly confused and mildly concerned look before sighing and looking at my phone.

"What's wrong with you, why have you acquired two bodyguards all of a sudden?" He questioned abruptly and I sighed.

"Good question."

"...Yeah but what's the answer?" He pushed and I gave him a look.

"Why don't you ask one of them?" I deflected and he made a face.

"I did, he didn't say anything, like he was trying to pretend he couldn't hear me but just ended up looking really awkward and suspicious." He explained and I snorted.

"Aaron?"

"Who else. Caught him on one of his coffee trips."

I cautiously looked around the room before turning back to Nate, to see him giving me a raised brow look.

"So?"

"...I'll tell you later." Damn he's persistent.

"Fine. Are you waiting for something?"

"What?"

"You keep glancing down the hallway, it's weird." He explained and I turned my head back to look at him.

I am? Oh shit...I am.

"Sorry...uh..." I tried to think of something to say but didn't come up with anything.

"Well it's not me that's making you feel nervous I'm pretty sure, so what's wrong?"

"...Nothing."

He looked up from his homework and just frowned at me.

"Well if there's ever anything I can do...beat someone up, murder anyone? Call me." He joked but I could tell he was trying to confirm his suspicions or something.

I faked a smile. "I'm fine, but I should be going...I'm getting in the way of your concentration."

Nate just rolled his eyes at me before carrying on with his work, and I bit my lip anxiously before making my way upstairs.

My room was cold and uninviting, and I sighed before pacing around it slightly.

I felt unusually on edge, and it only took me a few moments to realise why

"What do you want?" I asked hostily, crossing my arms and glaring at him aggressively.

"Charming." He tutted at me as he leaned on the doorway to my room.

I didn't say anything as he began slowly wondering into my room, looking around with disinterest before settling his eyes on me.

"Can you fuck off?" I growled and he snorted.

"That is no way to talk to your step-father now is it? Not to mention you still owe me a few... favours."

I stayed silent, backing away from him slowly.

He seemed amused by my lack of snarky resistance.

Does he really find it so amusing, to harass me like this?

He took a side step to cut me off from the door, and I folded my arms and glared at him with disgust.

"Nothing to say?" He asked as he casually stepped towards me, making me back up against the wall.

I just glared at the other side of the room, avoiding looking at him. Ugh, I wish I had the courage to punch him.

But, that would cause more trouble than its worth.

"Hmm, you're acting like a cornered rabbit." He said as he rested a hand against the wall above my head. I bit my lip and tried to control my breathing as he leaned his head in close to my neck. "I can practically smell the fear." He commented before chuckling and I gripped the edge of the wall tightly with my hand.

I held my breath when he actually took a teasing nip of my neck before glaring at him as he laughed in amusement.

"You're so obedient when given proper training...Just remember, no one finds out, and I won't have to do anything else." He warned, staying silent for a few moments after before pushing himself away from the wall and casually strolling out.

I waited a second or two before catching my breath.

Fuck.

I began to feel the world tilt a bit as I sank down to the floor before hugging my knees.

Nowhere is safe from this, I can't escape.

"Riley..." I jumped as a voice interrupted my thoughts and looked up to see Luca standing above me.

He was looking down at me with eyes of sorrow, worry...and pity.

"I'm fine...what do you want?" I asked while staring at my bed post and he sighed.

"This will be over soon, I swear. He'll be gone." He said and I looked up at him in confusion.

"What?"

Was he here when Matias was here?

"...What are you doing?" I asked, and he tilted his head slightly.

"What do you mean? Here?"

"Just in general...what are you doing..." I muttered.

"I'm doing my best to help...come on." He held his hand out to me but I sighed.

"...I'm too tired."

"Well you're not going to get any rest alone here, come with me." He insisted before reaching down and grabbing my arm.

I made a weak attempt at getting up before he lifted me to my feet on his own.

I just stared down at the floor, not willing to lift my head.

"Hey..." He whispered, before lifting my chin up gently with his hands.

"Stay strong, you'll get through this." He said and I stared tiredly into his eyes. He gave a small sympathetic smile as he stroked my cheek with his thumb before pulling me towards him and kissing my forehead gently.

I stopped him from moving away by wrapping my arms around his waist, and then buried my head into his chest. He hugged me back and stayed silent for a while.

I listened to the sound of his heart beating in his chest, thinking of nothing...just listening.

"Come on." He encouraged after I let him go, gently pulling me in the direction of the door before walking out. I followed him quietly, not quite sure where we were going.

He lead me up all the flights of stairs, until we got to the narrower staircase leading to one of the converted attic rooms.

Ok...

Oh, he's staying in this room.

He opened the door and I smiled slightly at the familiar room, it hadn't changed since I left. It was bright, with plenty of tilted roof windows and a small balcony door at the other end. I specifically remembered the attic rooms had their own fancy bathrooms with both a bath, a shower and a jacuzzi, which I thought was pointless.

My parents had fallen out when my mother designed this room, Charlie was angry at her for spending so much money, but was too proud to tell the architect to lower the price.

The plastic sheets were still on the floor for the painting of the walls the day we left...

She was so heartbroken...So shocked.

I wasn't.

"No one is going to find you up here." Luca's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I looked to see him sitting on his neatly made bed, surrounded by sheets and sheets of paper.

"Don't tell me you're also behind on your work because of me..." I sighed and he looked down at them.

"I wouldn't say behind..." He muttered, before beginning to collect them up.

I stood there awkwardly and watched him as he moved back against the backboard, he was obviously trying to seem relaxed, but I could tell he was on edge...aware of my presence more than he should be.

"Are you going to stand there all evening? Come on." He said without looking up from the papers.

Fine...

I cautiously walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, crossing my legs slightly.

He looked up and raised a brow at me.

"Since when did I make you nervous?"

"You don't...Other things do." I admitted before looking over to the closed door.

He mumbled something as he stood up before going over to the door and locking it. "That better?" He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm...Slightly I guess." I said before sighing and flopping back onto the bed.

I stared up at the ceiling as he sat back down and picked the papers back up again.

He sighed after a few moments, a rather defeated sigh, like he was running out of energy. I glanced at him, and noticed the red in his eyes, and the stress he was failing to hide in his expression.

"I'm sorry." I said, and he looked at me in confusion for a moment before shaking his head at me.

"You have nothing to be sorry for... I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." He said, seeming distraught.

Great, I made things worse.

"Don't, just call us even then." I said, quirking a brow at him and he sighed before forcing a smile.

"We'll see."

"Why are you always so unsure and apologetic, you're one of the nicest people I know." I commented, sitting up slightly and he bit his lip.

"...I can be very selfish sometimes...and misunderstanding of things...judge people..."

"So does everyone, you're only human, and a pretty decent one compared to some I can tell you that." I reassured, and he just gave me a half assed smile. I could tell he wasn't convinced, but he'd dropped the topic.

I sighed at him. "You seem stressed, maybe you should have a bubble bath." I joked and he smirked.

He then paused for a few moments, and smiled. I watched in confusion as he stood up, putting his work on the floor beside the bed before walking over to the bathroom.

I sat up on the bed and watched him. Is he actually going to?

I heard a loud and heavy tap turn on, as well as a humming sound. Oh, he's using the jacuzzi?

He came out after a few moments and I looked at him in confusion.

"You're actually having one?" I smiled and he smiled back, offering his hand out to me.

"And you're coming with me." He said and I made an unsure expression.

"Uh, I'm not sure that's..."

"With your briefs on... it's just to relax." He reassured, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bathroom.

"What about your work?"

"It can wait...I will have plenty of time for it later..."

"Um...well I mean...I guess." I stared at the red jacuzzi...it was smaller than I remembered. I used to think it was the size of a pool. I wonder how tall I was back then...

"You don't have to...but, I recommend it." He said as he took his shirt off and I smiled and bit my lip.

I stared at the rising bubbling water as he undressed. Hmm, smells like lavender.

"Ah fuck, fine."

I paused slightly before taking my shirt off, remembering how I looked at the moment before sighing and getting it over with.

I could feel Luca's eyes on my waist as I slipped my trousers off, and I just looked back at him as he stared at all of the bruises on my body.

He slowly stepped towards me before gently skimming his fingers over the marks on my hips, making me jump as his cold fingers made contact with my hot skin.

"It doesn't hurt." Much.

"I should've been there... I failed you." He muttered, as he looked down at them with glistening eyes.

"You should have been at my father's office in the middle of the night? Right, that makes perfect sense."

"I at least could have known...should have noticed something was wrong with the way he acted...should have... heard."

"He is a psychopath he acts completely normal, and this manor is gigantic you couldn't have heard me from up here even if I had a megaphone...trust me, I may have tried once..." I chuckled and he just smiled sadly at me.

He then knelt down onto the floor, making me look at him in confusion. His hands slowly trailed down all of the bruises until he got to the larger ones on my hips. He leaned his head in closer to my body, and I jumped as he gently skimmed his lips over the bruises. He closed his eyes as he gave them gentle kisses.

"Luca..." I felt myself flushing and held my breath. Surely this position hurts his pride?

I closed my eyes as I felt them well up with tears. "Luca... you're opening wounds." I said with a shaky breath and he sat back, looking up at me.

"What's so wrong with feeling pain, the more you let out, the less it will hurt later on."

"What if I don't care about later on?" I asked, trying to blink the tears out of my eyes, and he stood up.

"You'll move on Riley, because you have to, life goes on, and we become stronger for it." He said while cupping my cheek and I gave a teary, skeptical snicker.

"I don't feel very strong."

He kissed my cheek before smiling at me. "You're the strongest person I know".

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. I felt warm, and safe, but I was confused, why does Luca keep his distance so much and then make me feel so intimate and vulnerable? I must hurt him with my actions, and I don't want to...but, what am I supposed to do...

I opened my eyes and looked at him, with his warm gaze and reassuring smile...he must know that he's setting himself up for pain, to get so close to someone so...conflicted.

I leaned forward and placed a gentle and slow kiss on his cheek. He smiled at me when I leaned back, but I could see just a glint of sadness in his eyes.

He brushed his hand down my arm before tilting his head in the direction of the jacuzzi. "Come on."

I let him pull me towards it, but was still unsure. Plus, it was hot against my skin as I stood in it.

"Sit down then."

"Um you first, it's scalding hot."

"That's an exaggeration you're just used to the cold." He said and I raised a brow at him.

He gave me a look before quickly sitting down, and I started chuckling at the instant look of regret on his face.

"Be careful it's hot." He said with a strained voice and I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself laughing too much at him.

"You get used to it, stop standing there." He said after a few moments and I bit my lip. "Come on." He encouraged, before sloshing the water at me when I stayed still. I hissed at the feeling before turning my back to him.

"Don't you dare." I warned and he chuckled.

"You're being a wimp come on." He persisted and I pulled my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes at me before standing up. I tensed as he wrapped his arm around my chest before he started pulling me down.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed automatically as I felt myself become unbalanced and reached out for the side of the tub.

The water sloshed over the sides slightly as I landed in the water and I gritted my teeth from the heat.

Luca wouldn't let me go, and held me against his chest, making me look back at him slightly over my shoulder.

"You're going to regret being so close to me tomorrow." I warned and he sighed, I could practically see the shadow form over him at the mention of tomorrow.

"Lets just pretend, that tomorrow doesn't exist." He said before burying his head against the back of my neck.

I sighed and relaxed against him slightly.

"What about the day after?"

"No, just tomorrow."

"Why?... because of the trial..." I bit my lip anxiously.

He held me tighter. "The trial's going to be fine, you're coming home, no matter what, I promise." He said with a passionate confidence and I sighed.

I can't see any way that it could.

I just enjoyed the silence for a few minutes, before resting the back of my head against his shoulder after he moved his head out of the way.

I could feel his cheek against the side of my face, it was weird to be so close to someone. It made me feel tingles, and warmth, and I was completely relaxed against him. I could hear his breathing, and feel the beating of his heart on my back.

I felt completely safe, nothing could harm me here. But I know, that this isn't something I deserve, or will ever experience again.

I closed my eyes as I felt tears welling up again, and intertwined my fingers with his. I could feel him move his head towards me slightly, looking down at our hands before squeezing them tightly.

He gave a heavy sigh before kissing my temple affectionately.

"Is this helping?" I smiled and heard him hum in reply.

"It's you I'm worried about."

"I'm fine." I replied and he huffed.

"Sure."

-

"Do you know your mother?" I suddenly asked Luca after several minutes of small talk and silence.

"Yes, I visit her often, we get along." He answered casually.

"Is she nice?"

"Yeah, she's a nurse."

"That explains it then." I chuckled and felt him tilt his head.

"What?"

"Like mother like son, you're going to medical school right?"

"Oh, yes...I hadn't thought about that. I guess she did inspire me to study medicine."

"Its nice that you know her, I get the impression that's rare in your family."

"...It is, yes."

Does Aaron know his mother?

I know Alex didn't.

Um, I'm glad I didn't just say that out loud.

"Do you get on well with your mother, Riley?"

"No, not really." I answered and heard him give a frustrated sigh. "Why has that upset you?" I chuckled and looked back at him.

"I was just hoping, that you had someone to rely on...and talk to."

"No, I've never had anyone really."

"I'm sorry...that must have been tough."

"I don't think I really know any different, well, knew..."

I do know different now... it'll hurt to be alone again.

"I seriously doubt you'll be alone like that again, there are some people who'd travel across the world for you." He tried to reassure me, but I felt a surge of guilt pass through me.

"I don't deserve that type of dedication."

"Why not?"

"Well, I mean... I'm not a good enough person...plus I can't give them what they want in return."

"Don't you think they already know that? Yet they want to help you anyway."

"Why would they, if they didn't get anything in return?"

"Why do you do things that don't get you anything in return?"

"...Ok, but I don't think I've done anything quite as extreme, I wouldn't help someone who's only hurt me."

"You've got to give yourself more credit. You're nicer and more  understanding than I am, plus you're also patient and laid back, which is a valuable trait."

"Sure, because going along with things you disagree with and letting people push you around is so attractive."

"Well, yeah it is." He answered making me lean back and give him a raised brow look. "I'm talking psychologically of course not morally. No one's attracted to conflict, they'd rather be around people who just go along with things, of course there is a limit to it, like making you do things you don't want to do..." He explained, probably hinting to some things but I just looked away from him.

"Right...psychologically."

"I swear you had more self worth when I met you..." He sighed, stroking his free hand down the side of my waist gently.

"Maybe I did, or maybe I had a stronger façade." I smirked "They're hard to keep up for so long you know."

"Well maybe one day someone will convince you to let it go..." He mumbled, and I frowned slightly.

"...Sure." I sighed and looked around the darkening room.

It was silent for a few minutes, with Luca just calmly stroking my side.

I smirked and grabbed his hand when it got down to my hips. "You're going a bit low." I warned him and he sighed absentmindedly, his fingers reaching slightly under the hem of my briefs before he quickly moved his hand away.

"Uh, we should get out, it's getting a bit dark in here anyway, I should have turned the light on..." He said with a start as he sat up, and I stood before crossing my arms in the cold air.

"Ugh, England." I complained to myself as he got out and went over to turn the light on. I quirked a brow and smirked as I looked at his wet boxers before stepping out myself.

He gave me a towel before pausing, and I looked up see him staring down at my scars which showed up on my slightly reddened hot skin.

I gave him a small smile before walking around him and standing in the bathroom doorway.

"Um..."

"Wrap the towel around your waist and take the briefs off, I'll get you a dry pair later."

Later...?

I watched him as he brushed past me into his room, standing at the edge of his bed with just a towel round his waist. He seemed lost on what to do with himself, and anxious. He clicked his tongue before turning and looking at me. I just stared back for a while until the lasting eye contact got a bit strange and I raised a brow.

"Uh, sorry." He looked down at himself, like he had suddenly realised where he was before walking over to his drawers.

M'kay.

I looked away as he got changed into a dry pair of boxers, but that's all he did before sitting on his bed, making me bite my lip. Tease.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I sat next to him on the bed, he was staring down at his hands with a frown.

"Yeah..." He obviously lied and I gave him a look. Now I know how it feels when I do that.

"Are you planning on doing your coursework in your underwear?" I asked and he lifted his head.

"What time is it?"

"6.30..."

"That early? Feels later." He sighed.

"You're tired, you should go to bed, I can leave." I said, going to stand, but his hand grabbed onto my leg so fast it made me jump.

"No I'm fine. You don't have to go yet..." He insisted and I sat back down slowly.

"Ok..." I said, but smiled at the fact it wasn't actually just me that was being given company, but both of us.

But, that also makes me wonder what is wrong.

"Why are you and Aaron fighting?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"We disagreed...I understand why though, but I'm not changing my mind." He explained vaguely and I sighed.

"Is that why you're upset?" I asked.

"Kind of..." He replied vaguely again and I resisted rolling my eyes in frustration.

"Is there anything I can help with?" I made a final effort to comfort him and he gave me a small smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Don't leave me...don't hate me, okay?" He said and I blinked at him.

"Hate you for what?" I questioned, but he acted like he didn't hear me and just wrapped his arms round my waist, pulling me closer to him and burying his head against my chest.

Um, okay...

I tried to control my heavy breathing as we sat there, as the feel of his hair brushing against my bare skin was causing unwanted tingling sensations.

"Luca..."

"You're cold."

"What?"

"You have goosebumps...on your skin." He explained without even lifting his head.

"Well it is a bit dark and cold in here..." I said, which was damned true it was like he didn't have the heating on or something, and the only light was the light on in the en suite. "You don't normally sit in the dark and the cold right?" I asked and he chuckled.

He sat up before grabbing the cover on his bed and throwing it over me.

"...Thanks." I said sarcastically before smirking, but I couldn't tell his reaction because it had covered my eyes. I titled my head back to make it slide off before smiling at his amused expression.

"Your humour is immature." I pointed out and he chuckled.

"Being immature is relaxing." He said before grabbing me and pulling me towards him. My eyes widened as he fell back onto the bed and I quickly grabbed my towel to make sure it didn't fall off as I landed on his chest.

He chuckled in amusement with his arms still wrapped around my neck so I couldn't get off.

"If I hadn't been with you for nearly an hour I would be concerned that you're drunk." I commented and he rolled his eyes. 

"Aren't you relaxed?"

"I'm concerned."

He tried to smile but I'd obviously broken his mood and he sighed. "I just want some relief." He said with his eyes closed, and I sat up slightly as he loosened his grip.

"You don't have to be so worried all of the time. What's the point of worrying when you can't do anything about it?"

"What if I can though, what if my actions leading up to an event can change the outcome of it?"

"What event? And I don't exactly understand but that sounds like some deep philosophy shit that isn't worth thinking about. Whatever happens will happen, just let fate take its course I guess."

"You believe in that, fate?" He asked, ignoring my question.

"I just go with the flow I guess." I chuckled.

"What if it's something that means so much to you that you don't want it to be left up to fate?"  He questioned and my smile dropped.

"Well, I guess I would try my best to have the best outcome, but wouldn't agonize over it." I explained but became concerned over what he was talking about.

He sighed and stared up at the ceiling. One of his hands dropped from my shoulder and gently moved down to the small of my back. I bit my lip and sat up more from the tingling sensation it gave me. Damnit, not the time.

"Sorry." He apologised, and I looked at him to see he was watching my expression, making me blush.

"It's fine." I said, moving down so my head was resting on his chest and I was staring out of the balcony door.

He wrapped his arms round my waist before sighing. It was then silent for a while, and I almost started to fall asleep when I heard him hiss in pain.

I lifted myself up slightly and looked down at him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just pulled a knot."

"What?"

"...I've got tense muscles, stress." He explained and I almost moved to get off of him. He tightened his grip around my waist though, making it clear that was not what he wanted.

"Didn't the jacuzzi help?" I questioned and he sighed.

"For a bit, maybe." He closed his eyes and I sighed. I then moved my hand and squeezed his shoulder muscle a bit.

"Ah!" He actually seized up and hissed making me put my hand over my mouth.

"Sorry." I apologised and he gave me a look before chuckling. He then reached up and did the same to my neck making me wince.

"You're just as tense, I feel kind of whingy now." He said and I smiled. He didn't let go of my shoulder though and started to rub and massage it making me bite my lip.

He stared into my eyes as he did it, eventually making me smile and blush.

"Stop it." I chuckled and buried my head into the side of his neck. I felt him laugh slightly before it settled into silence again.

His hands gently moved up and down either side of my waist, which could have been an innocent move but I still had to close my eyes and try my best not to react. He stopped when he noticed how I was tensing up rather than relaxing.

I bit my lip and opened my eyes, staring at the skin on his shoulder, before gently resting my lips on it making him tense up. I skimmed my lips up towards his neck slightly and his hands grabbed the side of my waist again. Was he telling me to stop?

I lifted my head and stared into his eyes, he looked calm as he stared back, switching between looking at both my eyes before glancing down to my lips.

I smiled before leaning forward, kissing the side of his lips slowly, before moving away when he tried to move his head to kiss me fully.

I trailed slow kisses down the side of his jaw and down to his shoulder again, and he moved his hands further down and onto my hips.

I kissed the other corner of his mouth gently before moving away again, but this time he lifted his head and followed me, sitting up on the bed slightly.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled, but I could feel his frustration as I still avoided his lips. I trailed kisses down the other side of his neck, gently licking his tense shoulder muscle before moving my head away again.

I got so close to his face that our noses brushed against eachother, but still didn't kiss him. He narrowed his eyes at me, frustrated by my teasing, but still wouldn't move his hands any lower.

I quirked a brow at him and smiled, allowing him to brush our lips together before moving away as he tried to kiss me.

"Stop it." He complained and I chuckled.

I then stopped moving, looking into his tired but still dazzling green eyes. He stared back for a while, unwilling to fall into a trap again before braving it and moving forwards to kiss me. 

I took a sharp breath in at the feeling of his lips on mine, before gently moving my lips with his. I smiled against his mouth as he gave a relieved sigh, before sucking on his bottom lip.

I felt his tongue gently skim my bottom lip before suddenly moving away. I kissed the side of his cheek before moving down again and he sighed.

"Riley." He growled and I laughed as he followed my head movements trying to capture my lips again.

I then moved completely away, getting off of him and lying on my front so he couldn't reach my face.

"Stop being immature." He complained as he leaned over me and I chuckled as I looked back at him over my shoulder.

"Being immature is relaxing remember?" I teased and he scoffed before leaning down and kissing the side of my neck. He trailed his kisses along my shoulder blade and back before licking all the way up again making me tense and gasp.

"I remember." He chuckled before licking up my ear like a dog licks someone's face.

"Stop!" I complained and he laughed at me, I gave him a look before getting the cover and throwing it over him.

He just stayed there underneath the cover making me watch him suspiciously.

He then moved his head down and I felt him kiss the side of my waist making me tense. He kissed down further until he got to my towel, and I bit my lip.

He didn't take it off, just pulled the side of it down slightly, and started kissing my bruises again, although I'm unsure if he knew that or not.

"Luca..." I warned, not wanting him to remain there any longer, mainly due to the erection I now had. I felt his sigh against my skin before he started licking my stomach and I tssked at him. "Stop doing that!" I snapped and he chuckled before licking up my chest.

My brain hadn't really caught up by the time he had emerged from the covers and captured my lips in a kiss, and I blinked at him in surprise as he raised a brow at me and smiled.

"You lose." He said and I frowned slightly. What?

"Oh, shit." I chuckled and rolled my eyes, not bothering to continue avoiding his kisses.

I closed my eyes as his tongue wondered into my mouth, gently rubbing against my own. It wasn't a needy kiss, just soft, slow and gentle.

He moved his head down and kissed down my neck, making me sigh and lean into his touch.

He seemed to freeze for a moment after our groins rubbed against eachother, before leaning away slightly and changing his heavy kisses to light pecks.

"We should stop now." He said as he kissed my cheek and I gave him a look.

"Why?"

"...I don't want to scare or hurt you..." He said quietly and I huffed.

"You are NOT classing me as a rape victim right now." I snapped and he made a sad face.

"Riley...you are."

"So? That's not my defining characteristic, a rape victim isn't a type of person, it's an event. It doesn't mean I'm going to feel and react a certain way, everyone is different." I complained and he stared into my eyes intensely.

"You're not going to spook?"

"Spook? I'm not a damned horse." I smirked before chuckling in exasperation.

"I'm sorry." He apologised before kissing the side of my jaw, I gave him a look before turning away from him.

"I'm sorry!" He snapped in slight frustration and I chuckled. I remained facing away from him on my side, staring out of the window.

"Riley..." He complained, before sighing and wrapping his arms around my waist. He rested his head against my back and I bit my lip.

It would've been completely silent, if it wasn't for Luca's constant shuffling. He was obviously highly uncomfortable, so was I, but I was still having fun playing with him.

My mouth was beginning to get tired from smiling, but I loved this situation, I'd never had this much control before.

I cracked the next time he huffed in complaint, chuckling loudly.

"Are you laughing at me? Riley!" He snapped and I started laughing. He jumped as I grabbed him through his boxers before growling in my ear and leaning over me.

"Riley, you're cruel." He growled and I pulled my tongue out at him.

He then nibbled on my ear, sighing against it and making me bite my lip from the tingling sensation. He kissed my neck and sucked on it as he trailed his hand down my waist and over my hip.

I leaned into his touch as he kissed the side of my jaw, and closed my eyes as he undid the towel wrapped around my waist.

"Are you sure?" He whispered as I felt him move around and take off his boxers.

"Yes."

"Okay, stay there." He said and I looked over my shoulder and watched him get lube and a condom out of his draw.

"Why the fuck do you have that?"

"I'm a medical student."

"Right, that explains everything."

He chuckled quietly before pulling the cover up more and fiddling with the lube bottle. I watched curiously, I've used lube before, but never had it used on me.

"You're making me nervous staring like that." He said before kissing my temple and I smirked.

He leaned in close and started kissing my shoulder, moving his hand down between my cheeks.

"Shit!"

"What?"

"What do you mean what, that feels like it's been in a freezer it's bloody cold in here." I complained and he started chuckling.

"You'll warm up in a minute." He reassured before pushing in making me wince slightly. "You're not hurt are you?" He worried and I sighed at him.

I strained my neck to turn and kiss him, wrapping my hand round the back of his head to pull him closer.

He moaned as I nibbled and sucked on his lip before opening his mouth. I reached my tongue into his mouth and explored it, while he concentrated on something else.

The feeling just felt foreign at the moment, but I began breathing a bit heavier once he started spreading his fingers apart.

"Is that necessary?" I asked as I began to feel hot and he kissed the side of my lips.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You're not going to." I growled slightly, pulling his head closer to me and licking across his lips.

He gave a strained sigh before pulling his fingers out, grabbing something and then bringing it towards my face. I raised a brow at him and he smirked as he presented the condom packet to me. I gently bit the side of it and he pulled it, ripping the packet.

He kissed the side of my neck as he fiddled with it, before leaning against me more.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked again and I tssked.

"Luca I am going to-" I was about to insult him when I was surprised by the feeling of being entered, and he chuckled when I tripped on my words.

I sighed at the feeling of it, trying to push against him as he was going too slow.

He didn't say anything, just huffed gently and kissed my shoulder again. He was being gentle and slow, which I only half appreciated. I closed my eyes and took steady breaths.

He then moaned as he buried himself completely, and I opened my eyes and looked at his strained expression.
"Are you okay?" I asked, trying to hide my amusement and he huffed at me.

"You forget... how strong of a sensation it is." He muttered and then bit his lip, moving suddenly and leaning over me.

I would've asked him how long it had been, but I was distracted by the intense feeling of him inside of me.

There was no heavy pain, just pleasure, which was a strange feeling. I felt a bit overwhelmed, and restricted in the position.

I jumped as I felt his lips on my back, relaxing as he gave me soft kisses before moaning when he pushed into me.

I grabbed the side of his waist, clawing at his skin slightly and trying to stay quiet.

He pulled out slightly before gently going in again, and I growled in frustration.

"Luca..." I complained, trying to move so I was underneath him rather than on my side.

"Shh, relax." He whispered and pushed me down onto the surface of the bed with his weight. He placed his hands either side of me and then thrust a bit harder.

I felt his heavy breathing against the back of my neck, and he paused before pulling out again.

He kissed up my spine as he pushed in and I arched my back slightly.

I closed my eyes tightly and bit my tongue in order to control my breathing as he started a gentle pace. It wasn't overwhelming, but I was still in bliss.

One of his hands lifted from off the bed and trailed along my back. He pushed into my flesh firmly, running it up and down my back like he was moulding it.

It was a strange sensation, and I concentrated on the feel of it as I huffed and panted.

He leaned down over me and gently kissed my ear, and then my cheek when I turned my head towards him.

He gave a slow thrust as he leaned against me, rubbing his chest against my back.

He then adjusted himself and went slowly again, and I gasped as I felt him rub against my prostate.

I bit my lip as he did it again, and he gently grabbed my lip with his teeth and pulled it. "Don't." He said and I opened my eyes and looked at him.

I moaned as he pushed against it. How does he seem to know exactly where it is...

I heard him give a low moan before he leaned down over my back again.
"You're beautiful..." He whispered in my ear and I sighed gently, closing my eyes.

He carried on with his slow but firm pace, and I was able to begin thinking clearly as I lay there. It wasn't boring me, rather being gentle enough to let me feel it instead of being clouded and lost in the ecstacy.

I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing, savouring the pleasure.

He strengthened his movement for a few moments before nearly stopping altogether. He went even slower, unbearably so.

I huffed and grabbed my hair with my hands, trying to calm my frustration.

He just lowered his head onto my back, kissing it once, before resting his cheek against my shoulder.

"Luca..." I complained, arching my back and leaning into him.

He responded by pushing in once and I hissed in frustration, burying my head against my arms.

If he doesn't hurry up I'm going to finish myself.

He kissed the back of my neck before thrusting once, and then kissed my shoulder and thrust again. The delay caused such a frustrating tingle, and I gripped my hair with my fingers tightly.

I growled slightly and he chuckled before picking up the pace.

He sighed and leaned down close to my back, and I could feel his slight panting on the back of my neck.

I bit my arm to try get myself to shut up, but after a while I stopped caring, my mind too blurry to focus on being self conscious.

I almost winced as he became slightly rough and tense, needing to put my hand over my erection to try stop myself dirtying his sheets to an embarrassing extent.

My efforts were kind of futile, as it got over the sheets anyway a few moments later. I bit my lip as my tensed body made it feel ten times stronger. Luca huffed and bit down on my shoulder slightly, making me gasp as he seemingly climaxed.

"Why did you bite me?" I chuckled slightly after a minute of catching our breath and he gave me a drowsy confused look.

"Sorry..." He managed eventually and I smiled at him.

I then cupped his cheek and brought his face towards mine, kissing him slowly. He smiled back and moved forwards, pulling out and making me grimace in discomfort.

"Your sheets are dirty now..." I said and he chuckled.

"Obviously." He then began kissing up my neck again and leaning over me. "Can we make them even dirtier?"

"I thought you were tired?"

"I could do this all night."

"Don't we have to get up early tomorrow?"

"There is no tomorrow remember?" He smiled before pecking my lips as I sat there confused and I chuckled.

"Ok..."

-

As you can see, no mature chapter, so fed up of that damned book, I'm just going to include the mature writing here, cause the only thing having the separate book achieves is to confuse people. 

Anyway, a chapter a lot of people have been waiting for haha. 

Hopefully I will be able to update again soon before I get busy again

:( sigh 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 604 32
When Alex is forced to get a new roommate, he is surprised by his god like complexion. But things turn turn out far differently than he had imagined...
15.5K 248 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...
530 87 37
With fate bringing them back together, their dark past also following, Liandro and Alexander are faced with the feelings they've always had and hard...
721 98 12
Someone said: "You don't know the value of something, or someone, until they are taken away from you." Wise words to live by. All my life, I've love...