Crush

Autorstwa Queeninnn

Rewrite/Revamp of my 2016 hit book, Crush. All Right Reserved ©Copyright 2022 by Publisher, Queeninnnn. All r... Więcej

All Rights Reserved
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
19 II
020
021
022
023
024
025
Michael Banks
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034 (Part I)
034 (Part II)
Fight Night ;)
035
036
037
038
039
40
41
042
043
044
045
046
47
Shanny's Birthday
046
048

047

5K 158 31
Autorstwa Queeninnn

Shanny

"And what can I get for you?" The lady at the Five Guys drive thru asked me after taking Jace's order for him and Nico. "Ok I want a cheeseburger. But I need you to put extra pickles and extra lettuce. I want mayo, ketchup and mustard and cooked all the way through. Oh! And bacon I need bacon."

"Okay, So I have a single bacon cheeseburger with-"

"Oh no can you make that double please." She nodded. "Okay would you like fries and a drink with that."

"Yes and wait, do you make triple cheeseburgers?" I asked getting excited Jace smacked his teeth laughing. "You ain't gon eat no god damn triple cheeseburger." I scoffed. "Shit, watch me." 

"Okay your total is $39.55" He drove around to the next window. Just 30 minutes ago I smoked for the second time in my 24 years of life and got high as hell. Jace was sitting on the balcony smoking like usual and I was bored and after bugging the shit out of him for like 10 minutes he finally let my non-smoking ass smoke with him. Twice. "Jace I'm telling you now. What I'm about to do to this food is not gon be pretty. I'm about to fuck that burger up." I said making him laugh.

"Man, who you tellin'?!" He drove back to the house turning the music back up.

*

"Come on! I wanna watch White Chicks!" I nagged as Jace scrolled thru Netflix. "I don't give a fuck what you wanna watch, I was down here first. How many times we seen White Chicks Shanny?" I tried to hold my laugh in cause I already started thinking about it. "It don't matter we still laugh like shit every single time!" He chuckled and I went upstairs to get his laptop like he had asked me to.

*

Your mama so dumb she went to Dr. Dre for a pap-smear, "somethings wrong Dr. Dre? My coochie's doing a beatbox!"

"Yooooo!" Jace was dying laughing. I was finishing my food.
"You finished that burger!?" I grinned and nodded.
"What the fuck?! The fries too?!" He laughed.
"Hell yeah I told you. This shit ain't no gimmick my nigga. Look, I got a food baby." I lifted up my shirt to show him my tummy that always looks like a little baby bump after I eat good. "I don't know how imma pack the last of our stuff like this." I'm so full! I don't feel like doing a damn thing. Our flight is tomorrow at 4:00pm. "What's left?" Jace asked closing his MacBook and putting it on the table. "Not a lot, just some little stuff and what did you wanna put in the carry-on? Just your computer?" He nodded. "Yeah, we gon' finish everything tonight and ima bring the bags down so in the AM we ain't gotta be all over the place."

"Ok, Tell C-Note and Jesus to be here by 11 cause I wanna make everybody breakfast." Jace nodded, typing on his phone. "What you want? Chicken and waffles with Eggs and fried potatoes?" 

"Damn that sound good as shit, yeah that's cool. You ready?" He sat up at stretched before standing up and reaching out for my hands to help me up.

"And make sure you bring Sugar and all his shit out our room, his cage his bed, all that shit so he ain't gotta be in there while we gone." Sugar waltzed to me on que.
"Aww mama gonna miss you too boo boo." 

I laughed and went to pick a sleeping
Nyla up out of her play pen bringing her upstairs. "Imma miss my baby's 10 month's birthday." I frowned walking up the stairs admiring her little sleeping face. I didn't want to risk her waking up while we pack so I put her in her room with the baby monitor on. Thank god I have a good 6 month supply of breast milk in the freezer. I plan on getting fucked up.

I packed our clothes and shoes already, we both just need to pack all of our own necessities. My make up and hair stuff, deodorant and lotion, tooth paste, stuff like that.

When I walked in our room which is a hot ass mess at the moment, Jace was kneeling down in the back of my closet meaning he was going into his safe. "Oh! Look what I got you boo!" I grabbed the bag from the mall and showed him the stuff I got him. I got him a couple of shirts, a couple pairs of swim trunks and water shoes.
"Thank you baby." He kissed me taking the box from me. "What's that for?" I said referring to the money he had in his hand. I plopped down on my bed and took off my shoes. "My lawyer, I got court when I come back so I'm bout to pay his ass now so he can get to work and every thing should be fuckin' flawless by then. Imma go see him before we leave tomorrow."

*

"Kia grab the powdered sugar out the cabinet please." I rushed over to the waffle maker and flipped it over with Nyla on my hip. I finished the chicken wings, potatoes and eggs I just had to make every one a waffle. I was doing good on time, it's only
11am and I should be finished cooking in less than ten minutes.

Nyla dropped her bottle on the floor and whined. "Maaam-aa!" I shook my head. I can't wait til that 'mama' is clear. I love hearing it already, Jace claim she just be making noise with his hating ass. "Don't ma-ma me! You did it!" I picked it up and washed it off before I sat her in her high chair. Kia handled the waffles while I got our plates and silver ware. Alicia was making coffee. "Shanny you got some cream?" I nodded. "Yeah, refrigerator sis, can you tell everybody to come eat?" I grabbed Nyla's Finding Dory plate from the cabinet and got her some eggs and apple sauce. "I got you."

Alicia and Kia haven't said shit to each other since they got here hours ago. "Here boo." Kia came to the table with a plate for me and her and sat down. I started to feed myself and my baby while everybody filed into the kitchen.

"God damn it smell good in here! You got that cooking shit sis." Jesus exclaimed grabbing a plate. I smiled. "Thank you Jesus."
Jace hating ass shook his head. "Don't gas her up you know her head big enough already." He said making everybody laugh, including me. "It's always a hater! Ain't that right Ny?" I cooed at my baby who had apple sauce all over her face giggling like she know what's funny.

"Slow down big back! It ain't going nowhere!" Jesus teased at C-Note.

"Chill man, you know black bears eat the bones too" Cash said making me and everybody else burst out laughing.

"The disrespect!" Alicia said laughing.

"Aww shit C-Note, don't go like that." Jace said instigating.

"I don't know why his Mexican ass cracking jokes. He wanna roll that waffle up like a burrito so bad look at him, he look like the Mexican version of -" He couldn't even finish what he was about to say before I burst out laughing. Jesus is not Mexican and I think that's what always makes the jokes even funnier.

"C-Note you look like DJ Akademiks lil chubby ugly ass shut the fuck up." Jesus cut him off.

"Oh damn!" Kia said choking on her food making everything 10x funnier.

Once everybody's laughter and the jokes died down, it got quiet and all you could hear was forks hitting the glass plates. I was feeding Nyla her last spoonful when I thought about the joke again and burst out laughing in the middle of nowhere making everybody look at me and then start laughing again.

"I be tryna tell y'all, something is wrong with shawty." Cash chuckled.

"Hello??!" I heard the front door and Jaces' grandma come in. "Ma! Wassup Luv!" Jace smiled opening his arms for her to hug him. "Hey baby. Hello to my other babies! Cash, Shanny, Nico, Kia, Jesus, C-Note, and?"
"Alicia, how are you? I'm Shanny's friend." Alicia smiled and got up to hug Grandma Anne as she did her rounds around the table. "Nice to meet you pretty lady, Hey Grandma's girl!" She came and got Nyla out her seat and I got up to put our plates in the sink. I put my chicken bones in Sugar's bowl. "Here boo." I made the kissing noise and he came running.

*

"Bye love bug! I'm gonna miss you so much!!" I took Nyla from Jace and kissed my baby in the middle of the airport. "Mommy gonna face time you everyday okay?" I talked to her like she knew what I was saying. "Shanny if you don't go before you miss your flight child! You ain't gonna miss nothing." His grandma joked. "I know I know, okay. Bye baby I love you! Tell my baby Sugar I love him too." I handed her back to Grandma Anne, Jace gave them
both one last hug and kiss and we went to board our plane. Don't cry Shanny, don't do it. I haven't been away from my baby more than 48hours since she was born, she don't never  even spend a full weekend away from me I miss her already. "Jace I'm gonna cry." He wrapped his arm around me and led me off to our plane. 

Kia had the window seat, I sat in the middle and Jace was next to me on the end. The plane just took off, luckily for me, the plane has WiFi.

I got my cover out of my carry on and tried to get comfortable. 12 hours is a long time to be on a plane. I looked over, Kia was already laid against the window with her beats on knocked out.

"What we watching first?" Jace had Netflix open on his macbook. We downloaded like ten movies last night for the flight.

"The new Katt Williams stand up." He nodded and turned it on. Welp... see ya in 12 hours.

*

"Woooooooooooooooooooow." Kia let out sitting her luggage down. The rest of us were too in awe to even speak. "Damnnn!" C-note and Jesus walked around to the kitchen area of the beautiful beach front resort property. It had such an open floor plan. We came in the front door and the large foyer ran straight thru to the other side of the house, where the 4 huts stood suspended in the water. There was windows everywhere, to the right of the house sat a bomb ass pool and jacuzzi that had a view you could only dream of! Palm trees everywhere. The house came fully staffed for the week and all of the staff, the chef, the bartender, the cleaning ladies and others greeted us and introduced themselves at the door.

We all walked straight thru the house to the "backyard" where the huts and the dock was.

A man stood chopping fresh coconuts from the tree.
"This is Saul, he is your activity guide, and he is available on call." Natalia, our travel agent who I've been communicating with for the past few months introduced us.

"Hello!" We walked over to the older man and he greeted us with a smile. "Bonjour! Welcome to Matira Point!" He had a very heavy Tahitian/French accent but he gave off nothing but good vibes, this whole place did!

"For you! ma dame." He smiled as he finished off the coconut, placing a straw in and handing it to Kia. "Aww! Thank you!" She laughed.

"For you, my friends." He nodded towards the house and out came the staff with a huge buffet of food and starting setting up at the outdoor dining area for us.

"Oh shit." Jace said snapping out of his trance. "Me and my wonderful team will have your brunch prepared in no time. Take a look around and get comfortable."

I nodded and went back inside the house, at this time, everybody had split up to explore the beautiful property that we'll be staying at. I walked back in and up the huge double staircase. I was itching to see our rooms. "Yo, this shit look even better in person." Jace said on my tail. The house had 6 bedrooms, a sunroom/den, four bathrooms, a pool outside, a huge bar on  every floor, two indoor and an out door jacuzzi's, PLENTY of entertainment space and big beautiful luxurious kitchen.

"Oh this us right here Shanny. No questions." I followed his voice to the room at the end of the hallway with the big double doors. "Holy shit."

The room was huge. There was a jacuzzi right in the middle of the room and a big glass shower in the corner that caught my eye. It had double glass sliding doors, beautifully tiled walls all the way to the ceiling, the floor was some kind of stone and the shower head was mounted from the ceiling. "This is the most beautiful shower I ever seen in my life." I walked through it with Jace right behind me. "Hell yeah, imma have some fun with this shit." I chuckled walking over to the left side of the room. The left side of the room was the balcony and a damn pole, adjacent from the jacuzzi. The whole wall was glass and there was a full bar on the balcony. The other side of the room had nice white leather furniture, and 75 inch TV and a bluetooth sound system on the wall.

"I'm never leaving this room." Jace flopped down on the bed.

"Look you got a separate toilet you can stink up in private." I smiled opening the small door where the toilet was by itself.

"They turning up already?" I laughed hearing a lot of commotion and laughing downstairs. "What you doing here girl!? I'm so happy to see you!" I heard Kia say which really caught my attention. "What the hell?" I said more so to myself as I walked out my room and down the hall to see... Zena?!

I was absolutely shook. I couldn't even move to let my presence be known. What the fuck is she doing here? She was standing in the door way and hugging everybody, everybody was talking and laughing. A family fuckin reunion. She looked like her normal self, she definitely looks 100% better than she did in the hospital. It's like I'm happy as fuck seeing her standing in front of me but I'm pissed off at the same time because why is she here on MY vacation if she wouldn't say two words to me and got me thrown out the hospital after I poured my fucking heart out to her. All I know is this got either Jace or Cash written all over it. 

"Is that my ATL hitta?!" Jace came from behind me greeting Zena, giving me a stern look on his way down the steps. Of course this made everybody look this direction and she saw me. "Hey Bro! Nigga you look tired as hell!" They hugged. "Shit I am! That flight wasn't no joke."
"Z, imma take your shit in your room. You welcome nigga." C-note joked, making everybody laugh. I made my way down the steps and I know the confused ass look didn't leave my face for a minute. "Here Shanny boo!" Kia handed me a drink and Zena didn't say shit. "Wassup with that fat ass boot on your ankle?" Cash said as he walked into the kitchen. "It was just for the long flight." She followed.

"Wooow." I said aloud and shook my head, making my way back up the stairs before I turn up.

"Yoo, hell nah, Come here Shanny. I ain't doing this shit with you this week ma. I swear I'm not. You better get your shit together or Imma put your ass on the couch." My mouth dropped. "What?! Who on the couch?! Jace how she g-"

"Shanny, I'm not for none of this shit. I ain't bout to kiss your ass this whole week. Just get the fuck over it. Niggas is on vacation."

"It's easy for you to say 'get over it' because you ain't the one she acting a asshole to! This is MY VACATION!-"

"Shanny, it's OUR Vacation! Everybody in this mothafucka is supposed to be here Shanny. You ain't bout to stress me the fuck out this whole trip, how you plan on enjoying yourself if you mad the whole time?"

"Who's idea was it?" I crossed my arms.

"Me and Cash thought she needed a vacation too and paid for her expenses. Shit are we wrong?"

"I don't care you shoulda told me Jace. Then she got the nerve to still not speak to me!? Shit you talking bout not kissing my ass I'm not kissing hers!" I was just about the storm out til he called my name. "What?!" I said with an attitude.

He smacked his teeth. "Shanny don't piss me off bring your ass back in here and shut the door." I stopped and let out a deep breath before coming back in and shutting the door. "What Jace? I don't feel like arguing with you over her ass."

He shook his head sitting on the bench that sat at the foot of the bed. "Come here man." He patted next to where he was sitting.

"Shanny, I just don't want you to forget the big picture aight? We here to celebrate with our friends and family and to RELAX for once. I don't want you to feel like I'm against your or wanna beef with you that ain't never the case you know that. I just don't want you to let this nice ass vacation go to waste then you be complaining about it when we get back that everybody had fun except you. You feel me?"

I sighed. "Jace I want you to understand how I feel right now. Something I worked my ass off for-"

"Shanny.. baby. You forgot Zena been in stuck in the hospital for months? In a state where she don't even live... because of what?"

"Don't remind me I know. But I tried on multiple occasions, even trespassed a hospital to see her and she dissed me. But NOW I'm on a fabulous vacation you can pop up? Oh AND not speak to me? Yeah Jace y'all must of forgot who I am that's some disrespectful shit. That's like coming over somebody house and not speaking."
"I understand how you feel ma and I do agree with you on some of it I just don't want you to go about it in the wrong way like you was about to do. We don't need no bad vibes this whole week. Look, imma talk to her aight?"

"You better before I do."

"I got you. Now calm down aight? Please?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever."

"Now gimme some love." He went to kiss on me but I stood up and laughed. "Ah ah! Didn't you threaten to put me on the couch nigga?!" He chuckled. "That wasn't a threat it was a promise. Bring your ass here." He pulled me down onto his lap and kissed me. "Oh aight, that's what I thought" He smirked and palmed my ass. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Fore I have to snatch that fuckin wig off-" I burst out laughing and smacked the back of his neck starting a fight. "Who wig?! Now you got me fucked up" I plucked the back of his ear and he stood up, picking me up with him and body slammed me on the bed but I brung his ass down with me. "Get the hell off me man!" He laughed and tried to pull away but I wouldn't let go so we fell on the floor. I landed on top so I took that time to try and run but he grabbed my ankle making me fall again. 

Alicia

I've never been somewhere so beautiful in my life! The house was very open and had a lot of windows. I picked the room upstairs, to the left of Shanny and Jace, Jesus's room was next to mine, Kia was across from me, and Cash and C-Note took the two rooms on the first floor. Cash got the room directly in front of the pool, with his own personal entrance from his room.  C-Note's room was on the other side of the house, his room had a great view of the pretty blue beach. All of the rooms were big as hell and nicely furnished with King size beds, big T.V's, couches and chairs and a great view. My room was beautiful! The house was a very light yellow and on the outside and my room had the same colored walls consisting of a balcony, a full bathroom attached, a mini fridge, nice mirrors and a closet with glass doors. Girl, all my followers gonna hate me after I take these fire ass pictures. 

I started to unpack my stuff and get comfortable.

*

"Ok y'all listen, Me and Saul just put together our lil itinerary for the week, let me know if y'all like it or wanna change anything ok?" We all agreed. We was all sitting in the living room talking when Kia got our attention. "Sooo tomorrow we get a tour of Matira point on the jet skis.
Sunday we got a chill day. Monday we going jet boarding!"

"That sound fun as shit what is it?" C-Note said drinking a beer. 

"Saul said it's literally like a boogie board with a motor. Remember those?"
"I used to get one every summer when I was a kid and I swear I never knew where they went!" I added.

"Same. I had every design you could think of. I couldn't ride the motherfucker for nothing tho. I used to just strap it around my ankle and float on it." Jesus said making everybody laugh and agree. That's all my ass used to do to.

"Tuesday afternoon I picked the 4x4 adventure. Which is full on off-road tour. We can choose to ride the ATV's, The Jeep-

"ATV's! You already know!" Jesus said dapping the boys up, who ALL seemed to be on board with this one. Kia chuckled. "I knew it. Wednesday, I picked a place called Reef Discovery, which is scuba diving with the dolphins and fish." I gasped.

"Yay! I always wanted to do that!!"

"Girl me too!" Shanny added. "That's cool! I ain't fuckin' with no sting rays tho." Cash said looking at the brochure. "Oh yeah, me either I picked the dolphin and fish tour. So everybody ok with the activities?"

Everybody agreed. "So I got one more surprise... for the ladies." Kia smiled. I shook my head. "Aww shit." Zena said laughing. "Soooo.. I asked Saul about all the poles in this house and he said it's because the island has a very popular three-day pole dancing class and I signed us up." I burst out laughing, so did Zena. "What!?"

"Aww this gonna be fun as hell!" I said all excited.

"Jace you think I can bust a couple moves on the pole?" Jace chuckled. "Your clumsy ass fall going up the steps Shanny." I tried not to laugh, them two kill me. We didn't know what the hell was going on, we all heard thumps and we thought we heard crying so we rushed upstairs and it looked like a damn WWE match was happening. The 'crying' was Shanny laughing and the thumps was them on the floor wrestling. "Oh whatever watch! Imma be a pro after day one."
"Put your money where ya mouth at then." He looked at her with a slight smirk. "You just make sure you got them 1's locked and loaded."

"Oooooooh okay Shanny girl." I joked.  The tension between her and Zena was so obviously present.. even worst than me and Kia.. well.. this should be an interesting trip.

*Zena's Back how y'all feeling about that? Is Shanny wrong? Can Kia and Alicia get along? What's happening back home?🤣 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

323K 9K 29
Sequel to good love to thug love ! -read !! For a mature audience .
35.2K 892 29
Warning ⚠️ This book is full of mistakes that I will edit...eventually 🤷🏽‍♀️
84.5K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
15.1K 487 21
Warning ⚠️ This book is full of mistakes that I will edit...eventually 🤷🏽‍♀️