He Loved Me Since Forever *He...

By SkinnyLizzy

Elizabeth and Max are best friends. They have been ever since they were born! But they both have a secret t... More

Chapter 1 *Wake Up Call
Chapter 2 *Plastic Crush
Chapter 3 *Alex Is Smart?!
Chapter 4 *Twin Secrets
Chapter 5 *A 'Friendly' Sing-Off
Chapter 6 *Max Loves Me?!
Chapter 7 *Keeping Secrets?!
Chapter 8 *The Party's Tomorrow!
Chapter 9 *Heated Moments...
Chapter 10 *Three Words: Max Is Mine
Chapter 11 *So Close...
Chapter 12 *I'm Still Alive!
Chapter 13 *Truth Or Dare...
Chapter 14 *Party Time!
Chapter 15 *There Are No Words For This.
Chapter 16 *Memories
Chapter 18 *Memory Lane
Chapter 19 *Suspicious Mothers
Chapter 20 *Jealousy

Chapter 17 *Shocking.

284 9 6
By SkinnyLizzy

He Loved Me Since Forever

Chapter 17 *Shocking

Hush Hush - Alexis Jordan

Dance Again - JLo ft. Pitbull

Finish Line - Yasmin or Time Bomb - All Time Low :) - both work

Max smirked, raising an amused eyebrow. "I knew my body was too irresistable, even for you, Liz,"

I rolled my eyes, blushing slightly."In your dreams," I shoved him off, immediately missing his warmth.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He smirked cheekily at me.

"Titanic for the win!" I shrieked girlishly, running towards the huge tv room.

"No! Don't torture me like that!" Max protested playfully.

I clutched Titanic to my chest, mock-offended. "How could you say that? And in front of him too!" I stroked the spine of the dvd case, as Max looked at me weirdly.

"Okay," He drawled out, then poked his tongue out at me. He then pulled out his favourite movie, X-Men: First Class, from the wooden cabinets holding all the dvds.

He looked at me with his chocolate brown puppy eyes - one of the things he knew I couldn't resist. "Please? I love this film" He begged. "I'll make your favourite brownies, and and take you to Paris-"

"You better be going to the kitchen within the next few seconds then, while I get changed."

"Can't I watch?" He asked cockily, smirking.

"No!" I shrieked as my cheeked gave me away - going almost bright red.

He grinned victoriously. "What flavour brownies? Normal, triple chocolate, fudge...?"

"You already know the answer to that, Maxwell,"

"Elizabeth," He walked towards me, holding my waist in his hands. "You like different flavours of brownies according to your mood. How am I supposed to know when to bake triple chocolate for hyper, or fudge for happy? I know when you're PMS-ing though, it's just plain obvious- Owch! Why'd you hit me?"

He rubbed at his arm where I'd punched him lightly.

"Jesus, you can punch," He muttered.

I bit the side of my lip. I thought I'd punched him lightly

"Liz, that was anything but light,"

"Wuss,"I grinned cheekily at him, holding in my giggles.

"Fine. I'm not making brownies for you - all for me,"

"No! I'm sorry Maxy! I need my brownies!" I pouted up at him.

"Are we interupting something here...?" Katie slammed the door shut after her and Leah.

I pulled back. "Nope," I popped the 'p'.

"She's making me make brownies!" He protested.

"Oh, quit your whining," I scolded him playfully, at the same time as Katie said, "Make us some too!"

"Fine." He slumped off towards the kitchen.

I collapsed onto the sofa, rubbing at my face. "He is messing with my hormones."

"Yup," Leah grinned cheekily at me.

:: Max ::

"Alexander! Get your-"

"I'm right here, Twinage. No need to kill my ears." Alex said playfully, appearing from the door beside me - the games room.

"Fine. Listen in on the girls while I go make brownies."

He winked in agreement, making his way to the door of the cinema, listening in while I went to go and make brownies.

:: Elizabeth :;

"I swear to God, if his face goes that close again, I will kiss his lips until I die of old age," I sighed.

Leah grinned. "Want some practice?"

I rolled my eyes. "Leah, shut up you lez,"

She stuck her tongue out at me, as my phone rang. " 'And it feels like jealousy'," She quoted a song.

"Me? Jealous of you? Psh,"

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, is this Elizabeth Fernandez?" A deep, gravelly voice asked.

"Yeah, speaking?"

"It's Damian, your father. We need to talk.

***

After deciding on a place and time - 6:45 pm later today - I shakily said goodbye, and hung up.

"Who was it?" Katie asked.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't even breath.

"Liz? Liz! Liz, snap out of it!" Katie clicked her fingers in front of my face, but it still made no difference.

"Get the boys," Katie ordered Leah, but she was already out the door.

:: Max ::

I took out the brownies from the oven, placing them onto a cooling rack.

I nodded my head at myself, proud of my cooking.

I cooked well for a straight guy. Not being offensive to non-straight people, but still-

"Max! It's Liz! She's in shock!" Leah yelled from across the hall.

I immediatley bolted towards the cinema room, brownies long forgotten, finding Katie slapping Liz around the face.

"Move," I growled.

Both girls moved to the side of the room, Alex protecting Katie.

"Elizabeth? Baby, please." I begged.

"Stop me if I can't stop," I told Alex, then kissed Liz on her lips - biting down on her bottom lip; hard.

:: Elizabeth ::

I snapped back into reality, feeling my lip sting like something sharp had been stabbed into i-

"Max," I mumbled against his lips, my eyelids drifting shut as my arms wrapped around his neck.

His arms were now locked around my waist, and then were suddenly gone.

"Max?" I tilted my head in confusion at the sight in front of me:

Katie and Leah were at the side of the room; as Alex held on to Max's arms - holding him back.

"Thanks," Max growled at him, then shrugged him off.

Max walked back up to me. "You okay? You went into some sort of shock mode."

I blinked. "Yeah, fine." I looked down at the floor.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head, pursing my lips shut.

:: Max ::

I glanced at Alex, and he sighed but nodded at me; pulling the girls out the door with him.

"Tell me what's wrong," I begged. "Angel, please,"

"M-my dad called."

He pursed his lips. "Liz," He sighed, closing his eyes as he began rubbing his temples.

"Max," I deadpanned, narrowing my eyes. "Do you know something I don't...?"

"What did he say...?"

"Don't go off topic!" I retorted.

His eyes widened slightly, then shoved his hands in his pockets. Katie, Leah and Alex quietly walked out.

"What do you know Maxwell, or I swear to whoever's up there I will kick your sorry ass," I hissed, growling a little at the end.

"I'd sit down, it's a long story,"

"I'll stand,"

He sighed again. "Okay. Long to short story is..." He pursed his lips, looking pained.

:: Max ::

How could I tell her?

"Well, how about I show you?" I got out.

She narrowed her eyes at me again.

"Fine," She growled, clenching her

teeth together out of what I guessed to be anger. I didn't blame her.

"First, you need to calm down. Your hormones are all outta whack," I put my hands calmly on her tense shoulders.

She glared at a spot on the wall behind me. By now her fists were white and shaking.

"Do you need to punch...?"

She nodded once.

:: Elizabeth ::

"Go at it. I'm not gunna break easily."

My anger immediately disappeared, replaced with pain in my heart. I brushed my now relaxed hand against his cheek.

"I could never hurt you, Maxy. You're too important,"

I couldn't help it. I crushed my lips to his, tangling my fingers in his beautifully soft hair.

He kissed my back, running his velvet tongue over my lip.

I let him in, and his tongue invaded my mouth.

"So... beautiful," Max got out as I bit down on his collar bone.

I rolled my eyes mentally, grinning. I then pulled away, resting my forehead on his, eyes closed, caressing his cheek with my hand once again.

He kept his arms around my waist, holding me tightly against him.

"You wanna get outta here?" Max asked softly.

I nodded. "But, what about the movie? And the brownies?"

He smiled, brushing stray curl away from my face. "Forget about the movie. I know the whole thing by heart. And we can bring the brownies with us,"

"You know the whole thing by heart, but you still want to watch it?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"...No?"

I grinned, rolling my eyes.

"I'll get the brownies, you just get in the car," He mumbled against my lips, giving me a quick peck before jogging off back to the kitchen.

I touched my lips gingerly.

Where did we stand now? Friends with benefits?

I grabbed my keys, walking out to my car and leaning my foot on the bonnet as I waited for Max.

:: Max ::

I grabbed the brownies, pitting them into a plastic container and locking the front door behind me.

I turned around, my heart rate accelerating when I saw Liz leaning against her busted old Bug.

She loved that car like Alex loved his.

"Hey there," I grinned at her

"Ooh! The brownies!" She squealed, pushing off her car and putting a brownie from my box in her mouth.

I rolled my eyes. "Well hello to you too,"

She looked up at me, then the brownies and back at me again.

"But the brownies were lonely," She pouted, as if she weren't cute enough already.

I slowly took the box from her. "And they have brownie friends to play with when they're bored,"

She smirked cheekily.

I rolled my eyes. "You're so sick minded!"

"You love me really," She said happily, jumping into her car and putting the keys in.

:: Elizabeth ::

"You have no idea," Max mumbled, getting into the other side.

Maybe keeping the secret of love wasn't the greatest idea - we were both hurting.

***

I drove without thinking - mostly from concentrating so hard to keep my tears inside and bottled up.

I drove from memory, not paying attention to anything but my thoughts of what our baby would have looked like, as the road in front of me continued to blur in front of me.

:: Max ::

Liz was in some sort of flashback I think. You know when someone has that faraway look when they're not really paying attention to anything around them? Well, that was how Liz looked at the moment.

"Liz?" I asked cautiously.

She didn't respond, but blinked absently, and turned into the parking lot.

After a few seconds, she blinked hard, shaking her head as she came back to reality.

"Liz?" I put my hand on her shoulder.

She jumped at my touch. "Y-yeah?"

"You alright?"

She nodded, but frowned. "Yeah, just shaken up,"

"I'll show you tomorrow. You need an anchor,"

She'd been doing that since she'd come out of the hospital - a faraway look as if-

She was thinking about the baby.

I mentally smacked my forehead.

"Liz, I know you're thinking about our baby-"

She scrabbled over to my side, burying her face into my shoulder as sob racked through her body.

My arms automatically wrapped around her. "Hush baby. It's okay, I'm here,"

I leaned into her, smelling only vanilla and salt from her tears.

That was it for me. I was leaving tomorrow - to let her heal from the pain I was causing her.

This was all my fault.

And I'd give her this one night to remember me by, until she'd healed of my stupid mistake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I've just fallen in love with a fictional character :')

SkinnyLizzy: DON'T LEAVE MAXY!! MY FANS NEED YOUU!!

Max: But... Liz is hurting...

SkinnyLizzy: Dude, we are NOT in Twilight. Just confess your love for me! :D

Max: *walks away* -shifty eyes-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.8K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
90.6K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
49.3K 1.3K 40
This is Amber Carter's story. Her life completely changed over night. Something she'll never forget and something she has to live with for the rest o...
45.7K 2K 34
"I can't do this," I whispered. "You're my best friend, Jack." "Ava, please- " I did the only thing I could think of doing. I ran. ...