As We Are

By ElisiaWrites

"Everything is fine until you come back." He mutters, kicking a rock. "Some people never get to come back." ... More

Prologue
1
2 - Raised Anything Whatsoever / Decorated Anything
3 - Never outloud said the word "fuck"
4 - Gone to a Coachella show
5 - Send A Message in a Bottle
6 - Gone on a hot air balloon
7 - Numbers 2 and 16.
8 - Gotten a tattoo
9 - Kissed anyone
10 - Never smoked weed or a cigarette
11 - Gone Camping Itself / Had a Campfire
12 - Gone hiking / Jumped off a cliff
13 - Never Have I Ever Drove a Car Just Because
14 - Gotten My Future Told / Gone Rollerskating
15 - Gone To The Zoo / Ridden a Camel / Kissed Anyone
16 - Gone on a date.
17 - Make a Donation / Kiss a Stranger
18 - Forgive someone
19 - Make any type of impact on a person, or the world.
20- Swam In a Public Pool / Had Sex
22 - Fallen In Love
23 - Seen the Eiffel Tower
24- Had an Actual Birthday Party/Built An Igloo
26- 44&47
27 - 13 & 23
28 - skinny dipping / streaking in a park
29
Epilogue
Ally's List of Why She's Such a Loner

25- Ridden a Motorcycle/ Slept Under The Stars/ Gone Fishing

169 9 2
By ElisiaWrites

"I'll take what you got, I know it's not a lot, 'cause I just need another hit, you're the thing that I can't quit."

-Vapor, 5 Seconds of Summer

.
.

It was two weeks later.

It was also currently Laney's birthday and she wanted the apartment for her and Sam, which was okay because Parker said he had something planned.

Ever since Parker's birthday, I seriously could just not stop getting enough of his skin, and every piece of him. We're what you'd call... Active. Very active.

But that's kind of private I guess.

.

I set my pencil down and stand up, handing in the paper first. People sigh. Someone asks me for answers, but I ignore them and go back to my seat.

People were still oddly confused about my and Parker's relationship and I couldn't understand why. We were just like any other couple.

Maybe except for the fact that I used to have depression. Speaking of, my cuts are completely healed and gone, so now my skin is flawless, other than my duck tramp stamp.

(Mm Independence Day by 5sos just came on. Just had to say. It's so good, then again so is everything they make.)

Suddenly, two people sit next to me.

I glance up at them from my book, confused.

"Are you and Parker still, like, a thing?" She asks.

"We've been dating for like 8 months... So yeah." I state awkwardly.

She pouts. "Oh. So.. Is he... You know... Good?"

"Good... At what?"

"Sex." She whispers.

"What I want to know is if you are." The guy suddenly whispers in my ear. I shrink away from them both, taking my cardigan and wrapping it around myself to cover my body.

"Um... That's none of your business."

"It's just a question." They both say.

"Get the hell away from her."

I sigh in relief.

I now notice that people have been watching us, and they look over at Parker in shock.

"Come on, baby. We gotta go."

I grab my bag and book.

"Where to?"

"It's a surprise, baby, come on." He smiles at me and holds out his hand. I take it. I hear sighs of want coming from some girls and some guy with them.

I smile and snuggle into his side.

"You're lucky I had already gotten my work done," I tell him.

"Mm, I know your work schedule like the back of my hand. You finish one paper within twenty minutes of having it. Plus there were only ten minutes of class left so I assumed you'd be done." He tells me. I hold his hand tightly.

He looks down at me. "Are you okay? What did they say to you?" He asks. I take in a breath and look away from him, about to open my mouth. "Don't lie, A."

I sigh. "She asked if you were good in bed... And then he... Said he wanted to know if I was... Good in bed that is."

He starts to turn around but I stop him.

"Don't, you'll lose your scholarship. It's not worth it." I tell him.

"Like hell, it isn't."

"Baby. Please." I step closer and run a hand under his shirt and trace his abs. He shivers slightly, and I fight a grin. "Let's go, you said you had a surprise?"

He smiles and kisses me before leading me to the parking lot. He has me get in the car, where I see two bags in the back. A cooler is back there and a tent.

"What..?"

"Shh." He smiles.

We drive to someone's house and they take the car and go in the directions Parker gives, and the guy tosses Parker's keys.

Parker gets on the motorcycle parked on the side of the road that has two helmets.

"Uh.. What?" I ask.

"Come on, Flower." He says with a smile. I hesitate. "Don't you trust me?"

I get on and put the helmet on without hesitation.

He smiles and puts on his helmet. He kicks it on and I jump in shock. He laughs.

"Hold on tight, baby!"

I hold on tight and shut my eyes.

He takes off, and I take a sharp breath. It's a feeling of freedom, adrenaline, and fright all at once. I clamp my arms tighter around him.

When he comes to a red light, he glances back at me.

"You good?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's fun. Kinda scary, but fun."

I see some girl in a car waving at me. I squint my eyes to see that chick from the plane on Parker's birthday.

I wave back, smiling slightly. I put my arm back on Parker just in time for him to go again.

After about an hour, we reach our destination; Lakeview Parks.

The guy with the car waits for us, and we swap vehicles again. I prefer the car if I'm being honest.

I notice the tent and fishing poles and cooler in the back.

"We're camping again?" I ask him.

"Yes, but this time we're fishing, not cliff diving. Unless you want to do that again." He informs me with a smile on his face.

"Sure."

He stops and gets us in before we find our camp spot.

It's very secluded and away from any other sites.

"You used my debit card, didn't you."

"Yeah."

"Figures."

He smiles. We get out and set up the tent in silence before getting our air very large sleeping bag in and our cooler. He puts our bags of clothes inside before getting the tackle box and fishing poles out of the car. I shut the door and lock it, and follow him to the river.

We go out onto the dock, and he gets everything set up.

He hands me my pole.

"How do I...?"

He smiles. "I love that you know nothing of all those 50 things. It makes me happy that you get to experience your first time for everything with me."

"Yeah yeah, show me how to use the damn thing," I demand. He laughs. I kiss him.

He puts his down and comes behind me.

His hands skim my arms on purpose before he gets to my hands. He shows me how to hold it, and I try not to be distracted that he's feeling me up practically.

He helps me cast it.

"Now we wait."

.
.

"Wait. Parker. Parker! It's tugging!"

He looks over and drops his pole on the deck.

I stand up quickly.

This must be a big ass fish because the pole is bending.

He grabs my hand and helps me pull.

After some time of pulling very hard, suddenly, a huge blue streak comes flying from the water and hits me in the face.

I drop the pole and stumble back, falling into the water as a result.

For a few seconds, I stay under and contemplate if life is really worth it, then I remember Parker is up there and decide it is.

I swim up and as soon as Parker sees me, all worry disappears, and he bursts into laughter. I crawl over and release the fish back into the water. I put the pipe down and stare at Parker laughing, tears coming from his eyes, a broad smile on his features, looking so damn cute and happy.

So I smile, looking at him. He makes me happy. Very, very happy. Special. Loved. Wanted. Needed. Cared for. Adored. He makes me feel like myself and sees us as we are.

He finally stops and looks at me.

"What are you looking at? Is there broccoli in my teeth?"

"You don't eat broccoli."

"Oh right."

I step closer and wrap my arms around him. He wrinkles his nose but hugs me back.

Just before I pull away from the hug, I push him into the water.

And this time, it was my turn to laugh.

.

This tent Parker had bought has a see-through roof thing. Don't understand it but basically, we can see the stars and moon.

Our hair was wet from showering at the park showers, and we both smelt like Parker's body wash.

He pulls me closer to him.

"As much as I would love to make love tonight, I think it's a cuddle kind of night," Parker tells me. I nod in agreement. I wrap my arm around his waist and put one leg in between his legs. He kisses my forehead softly.

"I love you so much." He whispers.

"And I love you so much. More than you could ever imagine."

"Mm, I bet I can imagine. I bet we love each other equally." He says. "Nah, I love you more."

"No way. I love you more."

"No, I love yooouuu more!"

It went on like that for much longer.

Looking back on it, it was a stupid game with one result. One of us loved each other more.

I guess I won the game of "I love you more."

---------

😅😅

We are nearing the end. I gotta start dropping hints.

Don't hate me.

XoXo

-Elisia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 52 14
It's trusting her no matter what.Those heartwarming night texts that lights the soul.Its when you mess up and she is mad at you and all you can do is...
18.9K 1.6K 54
You know how when you do not want to talk and you say "I'm fine." You do. We have all been there. A fake smile, forced laugh, then you go home and cr...
232 36 16
(COMPLETED) My life has been great until I started to hit a rock. Losing my only friend, getting lower grades, having depression. Everything was a...
211 22 40
She had seen so much bad in the world. More than most can even quess. She had given up in everything. She had nothing. Until someone amazing came alo...