Dusk Till Dawn - Ziam

By kimtsmile

It's been five years since the year of hell, as Zayn would call it. Five years since Zayn and Liam were force... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Change of plans
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty ; Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Hey...
Hello, again
After the fact - Additional Ending
Zayn and Liam's Wedding

Chapter Five

1.5K 76 42
By kimtsmile

"Are you stupid?? What screw are you missing in the head for you to think that was the best thing for him?" Harry ranted as he walked back and forth.

Zayn looked at him from his place in the couch along with Louis and Eleanor.

"You seriously must be out of your mind to think that being away from Liam is actually going to help him get better. What on earth possessed you to say, 'Hey you know what, I'm gonna send my husband away for awhile maybe that will help him get better because obviously that's the best option' like he hadn't been taken away and held against his will already!? Hell let's just do it all over again five years later, because it won't be so bad this time since he's with his family! Ha! That's perfect, send someone who's still recovering from being held hostage to be held hostage by his family! Genius!"

"Are you done?" Zayn said looking at Harry who stopped pacing to look back at Zayn.

"You, Zayn Malik-Payne, are a fucking idiot. Okay, now I'm done." He said sitting down on the other couch crossing his arms over his chest.

Zayn sighed and looked over at Louis, who shook his head. "Don't look at me, he's got a mind of his own and I can't control what he says or does."

"Ha! Take notes, Zayn."

"Harry, shut up, before I send someone to hold you against your will." Eleanor said from her spot on the couch looking incredibly annoyed.

"It wasn't my idea, I told you what the therapist said and-"

"Who gives a fuck what that so called therapist says, don't you think it's her fault he hasn't gotten better?" Harry interrupted, Zayn looking at him worried.

"Who even suggested that therapist in the first place?" Louis asked turning to look at Zayn.

"Uh, I don't really remember, I wasn't fully aware of what was going on back then either." Zayn said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay, well why don't we have someone else evaluate him before you decide to make his life a living hell?"

Zayn thought for a few seconds what Harry had said before nodding in agreement, "Alright, since you're so passionate about hating me and my choices at the moment, why don't you look for someone to evaluate him?"

"I will. And I will show you thats he's okay and it's just that dumb therapist opinion that's making it worse."

Zayn rolled his eyes before turning to look at Louis, "Are you positive you want to marry that goof? There's still time to back out."

"Don't you think I've tried?" He chuckled as Harry gasped acting hurt.

"Too late now, the invitations have been sent and the venue doesn't give out refunds, and it was very expensive."

"Expensive? How expensive are we talking about Harry? You said it was no more than 2,000?"

"Well, it was 2,000, plus like 10,000 more" He said quickly so Louis wouldn't understand him.

Louis stared at him, "I'm going to pretend you said it was only 2,000 and nothing more."

Harry only smiled, Zayn looked at them both before standing up and going upstairs to the bedroom without a word, leaving his three best friend a bit confused.

"Zayn?" Eleanor slowly walked into the room, seeing Zayn standing by the window with it slightly open. "What are you doing?"

Zayn simply turned around holding his hand up to show Eleanor the cigarette in his hand.

"Zayn, you know you're not allowed to smoke" She said sternly as she walked over to him.

"And who's going to stop me? Gonna call my mother and let her know I'm misbehaving?"

"That's funny, but no, I'm not going to because I'm not you and you're not Liam. So there's no reason for me to call your parents to take care of something I'm completely capable of doing on my own."

Zayn rolled his eyes and looked out the window instead of replying to her.

"You've got two options. Throw it out yourself, or keep on smoking and make your health worse to the point you may never see Liam again since you won't be any help to him whatsoever."

Zayn didn't say a word and simply put out the cigarette in the ash tray he had next to him.

"Now, since you refuse to help your husband out, why don't you try helping yourself out then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Go back to the states. Go back to that mental institution you were in and-"

Zayn quickly turned to glare at her but Eleanor held out her hand to let her continue.

"And figure out how that Ruby girl found your address. Because you're clearly not thinking about anything other than that, if not you wouldn't have sent Liam away, don't you think?"

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Know me so well, and know what I'm thinking"

"I like to think that I was your conscious in another life time."

"You're honestly weirder than Harry sometimes"

"We're neighbors, the day I don't seem him or hang out with him is the day Louis has finally seen the light and realized no one deserves to be tortured this much by his giraffe of a boyfriend"

Zayn chuckled a bit before thinking about whether or not he should do what Eleanor said.

"Fine, I'll go. But no one can know, do you understand?"

"My lips are sealed." Eleanor said making the gesture as she was zipping her lips shut.

"Zayn! We have visitors!"

Both Eleanor and Zayn frowned before making their way downstairs, only to be met with Niall and Chris.

"Woah, what are you two doing here!" Zayn smiled as he hugged them both.

"Heard Liam and you weren't doing so great and decided it was time to come and see ya" Niall said patting Zayn's back. "Plus, Harry asked that we make sure the diamond and whatever centerpieces made it here on time and intact? Can you believe he actually got them custom made in Ireland?"

"You did what?!" Louis screeched from the kitchen, followed by a "I can explain" from Harry.

Niall cringed before Chris hit him in the shoulder, "He told us Louis didn't know, you idiot"

"I forgot!"

Chris shaked his head before looking at Zayn, "How have you been?"

"Okay I guess, gonna do some traveling to keep my mind off things"

"Traveling? Where to?"

"The states. Going back to see Ruby"

"You mean the creepy stalker girl from the mental institution you were in?"

Eleanor gave Niall a look before he realized what he said before apologizing.

"I told you not to say anything"

"I forgot, I'm sorry!"

"Who else knows Eleanor?" Zayn asked turning to look at her.

"Well, there's you, Niall, Chris, Harry, Louis and myself. Basically everyone here, except Liam."

Zayn sighed and rubbed his temples before walking away. "One of these days, I'm getting rid of all of you"

"When are you gonna go?" Chris asked as he follows Zayn and sat down on the opposite end of the couch, followed by Niall and Eleanor who sat down on the other one. Harry and Louis walking into the living room seconds later to sit on the floor.

"This week maybe, I want to get it done as soon as possible you know?"

Chris nodded, "What if I come with you?"

"Why would you want to come with me?"

"Kinda wanna know what this girl is up to and aside from everyone in this room, I'm the only one who isn't busy for the next six to seven months."

"If you're up for it, then sure why not." Zayn shrugged before continuing, "But Liam cannot know about this, understand?" He said mostly directing it at Eleanor.

"Okay okay, geez, you let one thing slip once and you're suddenly the group snitch"

"What about that one time you told us all Harry had ripped his jeans back in high school?" Niall asked

"Or the time you said Liam was too chicken to ask Zayn out so you literally had to write down what he had to say?" Louis chimed in

"Or what about when you told us that-"

"Okay! I get it! Shut up already!" She said interrupting Harry, making everyone laugh to which she just groaned at.

"See, this is why you must keep your mouth shut, Eleanor" Zayn said smiling at her.

"I will, geez."

Zayn wasn't sure if going to see Ruby was the best thing at the moment, but it would truly keep him occupied while Harry found someone to re-evaluate Liam and made sure that he was truly doing okay and that Dr.Villa lied about Zayn being the reason Liam wasn't getting better. So, until then, Zayn was going to head out to the states with Chris to try to figured out what Ruby wants.

—————

Okay so I tried to make this chapter somewhat happy since the others have been nothing but depressing.

Now, onto the shout out: This week's and first ever shout out, goes to MaureenSmart ♥️ Thank you for being supportive and very kind, love your comments by the way!

I will give another shout out to someone different next Friday, just to show my appreciation and love towards you all.

So, I said I had an announcement to make which required help from you guys. Basically, a new character is going to be introduced soon, but I would love it if you guys helped out with that. Meaning, you have the opportunity to help me create a new character for the story.

All you have to do is message me with details of the character you've created, for example;
-Their name and gender
-Physical characteristics (you may include a picture if you'd like)
-A short background story on them
-How you think they should be a part of the story (even though I've already have some ideas but would love to hear yours)

And that's it, anything else you may want to add is absolutely okay with me as well.

I'm giving you all two weeks, so on November 3rd, I will be announcing which character I've chosen (if people actually submitted ideas of course, if no one did then there's no use of announcing it) and who created them.

I just think it's a fun idea, and get you guys involved in the story, you know? So if you want to help out, I'm more than happy to see what you can come up with! That is all!

Thank you and hope you guys actually participate, I would appreciate it so much.

Love you!

Georgina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 454 50
Louis and Harry deal with the consequences of becoming friends with benefits while Zayn tries to mend Liam's heartbreak that he caused. *Trigger War...
14.3K 527 48
In 2015, Zayn left the band without giving the real reason the the lads. But now, he is back with his daughter. The lads who are regrouping add him b...
39.9K 2K 23
✓Completed Life has a very funny way of working, I realized it through the hard way. It throws things at you that scares you the most. It makes you f...
87.2K 3.8K 23
Liam and Zayn were the power couple in their high school, Liam being the captain of the football team and Zayn being the captain of the dance team. E...