My Pillow Princess [Laurinah]

By queendenimjeans

"Mani, do you know her?" Lauren asked, eyes burning holes through the girl that just walked by. "Oh, That's D... More

Part 1: Dinah Jane
Part 2: Lauren
Part 3: Boring Wednesday
Part 4: Happy Birthday Dinah
Part 5: Bother
Part 6: Hi
Part 7: We Ride The Same School Bus
Part 8: Happy Birthday Lauren
Part 9: I'm Not Gay
Part 10.1: Is This Gay?
Part 10.2: Is This Gay?
Part 11: Am I Gay?
Part 12: I'm So Gay
Part 13: Good Morning
Part 14: Sorry (Not Sorry)
Part 15: Mine
Part 17: Emotional Roller Coaster (Lauren)
Part 18: Not Now Mani
Part 19: Sweet Treat Caramel Popcorn
Part 20: Food Fight
-Not an Update-
Part 21: Mani to the Rescue
Part 22: Lo, You're in Public
-Not an Update-
Part 23: Family Matters
Part 24: Pumpkin and the Bitch

Part 16: Emotional Roller Coaster (Dinah)

1.2K 36 25
By queendenimjeans

Dinah walked inside her house with a wide smile on her happy face, hand mindlessly rubbing the spot on her neck where Lauren's touch can still be felt.

"Hey babies." She greeted her dogs happily. Sitting down on the floor so that her puppies can snuggle onto her lap.

"Oh my dear, what happened to your neck?" Nina's voice made her looked up, still smiling like an idiot.

"Something good, Nina." She said with a grin before standing up and walk towards the stairs.

"Aren't you going to eat something first?" Nina asked with caring voice. Dinah turn around to see she's packing her things, ready to leave.

"I'm not hungry yet. Don't worry, just go home." Dinah simply answered. Her train of thought is at a different place right now.

"Alright. See you tomorrow then."

"Okieeee." Dinah said as she ran up to her room.

Shutting the door behind her, she change into more comfortable clothes and throw herself onto the bed. Hand reaching out for her laptop on the night stand.

All those intimate times with Lauren made her realized that she has absolutely no idea on how two girls have sex. She feels the need to know because you know, just in case. Not that she's planing to do anything with Lauren, it's just that every single time they've kissed, it would ended up in they panting, sweating, gasping for air, soaked underwear, and hickeys. Dinah loves Lauren's kisses and she knows that the hickey on her neck will not be the last one. Lauren's body is like a drug and she got hooked since the first time she put her lips on those pale skin. She can't control herself and Lauren seems to feel the same. She needs to know how, so that she wouldn't look like a fool. If that day would come, she needs to be ready for it.

She opened up Pornhub and clicked on lesbian category. Various thumbnails of girls kissing, fingering, face sitting are showing in front of her. Dinah feels extremely nervous. Yes, she has watched lesbian porn before, who hasn't? But those time she was just trying to turn herself on so she could masturbate. This time is different. She is here to learn.

She decided to click on one video, with the title that said "Best Sleepover Ever". The video begin with two girls , one with short blonde hair and one with long brunette hair, they were laying on a bed just chitchatting. Dinah skipped to the 10 minutes mark, like every normal human, she doesn't care about intro. The screen now showing the two girls making out. The blonde is straddling the brunette, who was leaning against the headboard.

This looks familiar.

Dinah thinks to herself. She watched as the blonde break the kiss and move her body down the brunette's, nails scratching on each side of her body while keeping eyes contact at all time.

"Ok so, nails, eye contact." Dinah mumbling out as she watched the video intently. The blonde stop once she reached the brunette's shorts. She was laying on her stomach, hands slid down behind the brunette's thighs and knead them softly, earning a moan in return.

"Back of the thighs." Dinah said as she's trying to memorize all the little details that she thinks matter. The blonde hook her thumbs inside the brunette's shorts and tug them down and throw it somewhere, still keeping eyes contact.

"That's hot as fuck." She said, smiling to the screen while noting to herself that throwing clothes across the room is a turn on. The blonde move herself up slightly and took off the brunette's panty with her teeth, letting it dangling at one of the other girl's ankle. She kiss herself back up from the brunette's ankle to her shin, up to her knee, and leaving a trail of hickeys at her thigh, and stop when her face is right in front of the other girl's pussy. She kiss it lightly, hands reaching up to massages the brunette's boobs through her shirt.

"Kiss the cat, massage the boobs. Got it." Dinah said and continue to 'learn' as she watched the blonde dart out her pierced tongue and took one long lick of the brunette's pussy, starting from her entrance up to her clit.

Dinah's face cringed a little as the blonde keep moving her tongue up and down. "I don't know if I can do that." She said to herself. Dinah just embraced her gayness not too long ago and the thought of eating a girl out is scaring her. She's not even sure if she is going to be able to perform the task. It's a pussy, like her own. She knows what a pussy gone through everyday. But the brunette seems to be enjoying every stroke of the blonde's tongue.

Dinah turned her gaze away from the screen when her phone vibrated. She picked it up to read the text.

Greg:
So I heard about you and Lauren. Don't worry, I won't be in your way anymore.

Dinah sitting up immediately and shut her laptop. Her mood to learn how to perform lesbian sex suddenly gone when she read Greg's text. She feels guilty. She actually planned to tell him by herself eventually, when things between her and Lauren are more clear. She can hear Greg's sad tone as she read the text in his voice. How much more this good guy has to suffered from her?

Dinah Jane Hansen:
How do you know that?

Dinah fidgeting in her bed as she waits for Greg's reply. She feels so bad that she care so little about him these past few weeks. All her time were spent getting lost in Lauren.

Greg:
Zendaya told me.

Another wave of emotion hit her in the face. Zendaya told Greg. It was hard for her to told Zendaya in the first place, and she had the nerve to told Greg? Dinah feels mad, angry, sad towards Zendaya but mostly betrayed. How could she do this? She knows how easily Dinah can feel guilt. How could she? Dinah trusted her.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
How dare she told you this? It's MY story to tell, NOT hers.

This is the first time that Dinah has negative feelings about Zendaya. Their friendship was always perfect. Feeling betrayed and angry, Dinah decided to text Zendaya.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
You told Greg? Must I remind you that it's NOT your story to tell to ANYONE. How could you? I trusted you.

She doesn't really understand her anger or why does the fact that Greg knew about her and Lauren through Zendaya bothered her this much. She doesn't like him anymore, there is no reason for her to keep him waiting around anymore. She just mad. Greg should know this, yes, but it was suppose to be her who told him.

Greg:
Don't blame her. I saw you crying in her arms in the nurse room. I was the one who asked.

Greg:
She really cares for you, Dinah and so am I. Don't be mad at her.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
It was suppose to be me. You suppose to know it from me.

Greg:
It doesn't matter, Dinah. I might keep my distance but I still look for you.

Greg:
I saw the way you look at her.

Dinah is now crying at Greg's text. She feels so bad, so guilty. He was nothing but great to her, always treated her with the best he could. And this is what he gets for being a nice guy.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
I'm so sorry.

Right after she send the text, her phone is ringing and the one who's calling is Zendaya. Dinah took in a deep breath and pick up the phone without saying any word.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have. Greg saw you crying so he forced your story out of me. He was worried about you." Zendaya said with her usual caring tone.

"I know." Dinah said in a small voice. Now she feels even more guilty for yelling at Zendaya through the text.

"We all care about you baby." Zendaya added.

"I know." is all Dinah said. She feels tired, exhausted. All those damn emotions running through her make her wants to just curl under her warm blanket and sleep.

"Could you please forgive me?" Zendaya asked, clearly begging.

"I forgive you. If you don't mind, I would like to go to sleep now." Dinah said in a tired voice.

"Of course. Take care baby." Zendaya said before hang up the phone.

Greg:
Don't be. I hope she can make you happy better than me :)

Silence tears roll down her cheeks as she read Greg's text. She broke his heat so many times and he did nothing wrong. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to fall in a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that it's a bit short. I decided to separated Laurinah's parts. I think it will make you see their side of the story clearer. I could be wrong but I'm the author so, suck it 👅

Oh and I have an idea for a new fan fiction. It's called Serenade, and it will be a collection of Laurinah one shots.
I already published one chapter so go check it out boo 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
228K 5.1K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
255K 10K 56
Vampire!Lauren Jauregui x Female Reader [AU (of course)-High School] -- "DON'T YOU GET IT, Y/N? YOU... you have to stay AWAY FROM ME!" Lauren yelled...
606K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...