I Fell In Love With My Teacher

Av all_this_bad_blood

Leah thought that Year 12 was just another ordinary year, she was wrong. The new teacher Dr Morrison, who jus... Mer

I'm In Love With My Teacher
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Filler Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

2.2K 51 8
Av all_this_bad_blood

I woke up suddenly as I heard my phone ringing loudly. I answered without even checking who it was.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Hi darling! It's your mum."

Shit I thought to myself.

"Oh hi mum."

"Did I wake you? You sound different."

"Um yeah but it's good that you woke me."

"Ok so how's everything been?"

Oh what to tell her. Yeah I got pregnant and my English teachers the father, then I found out he slept with someone else and then I had a miscarriage so now we aren't talking... yeah sorry can't tell her that.

"Nothing much, just um doing what I always do I guess." I laughed slightly.

"Are you okay sweety? You don't sound so good."

"I'm fine honestly." I tried to hold back my tears.

"Well you know you can talk to me about anything don't you?"

"Yeah mum." I whispered.

"Ok so your dad and I will be home soon, we miss you!"

"I miss you too." I smiled, I really did.

"I'll speak to you soon, okay?"

"Ok love you mum."

"Love you too sweety."

I ended the call and quickly checked the time. Gosh it was 8:30pm! Thank god my mum phoned. I looked through some other things on my phone before I got up. I had lots of messages from people, mainly Oliver and Sarah. I just want to shut myself out of the world and not talk to anyone for a few days.

Wait what day is it today even? Uh does it even matter?

Oh wait I've school tomorrow, that means I have to leave the house, and face Oliver... no, no, no.

Guess I'll have to do my best and ignore him. He better not try and put me in a detention or have an excuse to have a word with me after class. I won't turn up.

***

The next day I woke up early and quickly had a shower then got dressed. I skipped breakfast cause I didn't really want anything then headed out nice and early. Wait why am I leaving so early! Ahh.

I arrived at school and met up with all my friends. They have no idea what's going on which is really good but then not so good cause if they see I'm in a mood they'll ask why and I'll have to make something up.

Should I tell them? I mean they are my closest friends, they won't tell anyone I know that.

Yeah I think I will.

Unfortunately as we were walking up to school it started raining so we couldn't stay outdoors. That meant there was only one option...

"Guys we're gonna have to sit down in English," Courtney said. Oh shit.

I'm just gonna crawl up in a corner with my headphones and blank everyone out. I don't mean to be rude but if they knew what was going on they'd understand.

We arrived in English then sat down. Right I'm just gonna tell them now.

"Hey guys? I um I have to tell you all something," I said nervously. They all turned to look at me.

"It's ok you can tell us," Jennifer said. She must have seen my worried expression.

"It'd kind of a long story but I think you all deserve to know what's been going on for most of this year."

"We've got plenty of time," Emma said. And so I began to tell them... everything.

"Wait, wait... wait hold on, you had a miscarriage?" Jennifer whispered. I nodded, small tears forming in my eyes.

"I can't believe Dr Morrison would do that," Courtney said shaking her head.

"We have English first guys, let's kick his ass," Emma said smirking.

"Ok as much as I'd love to see that, I don't think violence should be involved in this," I said laughing. Emma then continued on planning threats for him, we were laughing so much that we didn't even realise he was walking down the stairs...

As soon as he saw me, I could see the guilt in his eyes, but ignored him. I'm sorry but I have to do it, anyway we aren't even together no more he needs to move on.

"Oh shit do you think he heard us?" Emma shrieked.

"I don't think so," Courtney said laughing. Then unfortunately the bell rang.

I headed up to reg and sat down without saying a word to anyone. Sarah soon saw me and came rushing over.

"Hey," she whispered and hugged me,"you okay after everything?"

"Yeah we aren't together no more," I smiled. But something deep inside me made me feel heartbroken saying that. I'll ignore that.

"How did he handle the break up?"

"I didn't let him answer I just walked out telling him it was over," I replied. Maybe I should have let him say something. I do kinda want to know what he thinks about everything.

The bell went for our first class, English. Sarah gave me a sympathetic look then began walking with me.

"You don't seem that upset this time," she said.

"I'm not, like I said we aren't together no more I've moved on. Anyway it was wrong and against school rules," I said.

"Woah someone's being responsible," Sarah said shocked. I began laughing.

"Leah!" I heard Jennifer shout. "You ready to kick his ass?" She grinned.

"Do you know now?" Sarah asked quietly.

"Yeah she told us all this morning."

"Jenny I said no violence, just ignore him, I'm showing him I've moved on," I said.

"Aw but Emma made some pretty good ideas," she whined and I began laughing once again.

"Sorry but my answer is final," I laughed and strolled happily into his room not even looking at him. As I was walking to my seat, I could feel his eyes watching my every move. Oh great.

"Okay good morning everyone, now I want you to settle down and take out your notes from last lesson and just continue on with that," Oliver said. I'm going to have to stop calling him that, it has to be Dr Morrison.

During the lesson we got interrupted by a knock at the door. It was Mr Stretton...

"Excuse me, Dr Morrison sorry for interrupting but could I speak to Sarah, Emma, Jennifer, Courtney and Leah please?" He said. Um what. What does he want?

When he said my name, I could see the jealousy in Oliver's eyes. Can he not move on? It's not like anythings going to happen between Mr Stretton and I again.

"So ladies I understand you are all going on the trip to Hadrians Wall?" He asked. Oh shit I forgot about that. We all nodded.

"Well this is just information and different payments for your parents," he said. He smiled softly when he handed me the papers.

"Are you going on the trip sir?" Courtney asked.

"Yes, I am," he said grinning. Oh great. Well Springer will be there so it'll be amazing. Oh my I haven't spoke to him in a while, I'll go see him later.

"You can return to class now," he said and we turned to leave. He quickly pulled me back a second.

"Hey," he said smiling.

"Hi..um should I not go back to class too?" I asked confused.

"I just wanted a quick catch up to see how you are," he said. Oh really?

"Well I'm pretty good, sir," I smiled genuinely.

"You can call me Philip we don't have to be formal," he laughed slightly.

His name! Yes I finally know what it is!

"Ok then, Philip, I'll just head back to class before Dr Morrison kills me," I joked. We both laughed and said our goodbyes.

I returned to class just five minutes before the bell was about to go and everyone was packing up.

"What did he want?" Sarah asked confused as I was.

"He just wanted to catch up," I shrugged.

"Really? I don't really believe that," she said. And strangely I don't either.

The bell went but unfortunately my name was called. Oh no.

"What did he want?" He asked sternly. Really Oliver, you're jealous?

"That's none of your business," I snapped.

"It is, he took you out of my class," he emphisied the word my when he spoke.

I scowled at him.

"Did you just scowl at me, Miss Potter?" He frowned.

"Yes I did because I need to leave and head to maths otherwise I'll be late!" I snapped again.

I turned on my heel and walked to the door but he got there before me.

"Tell me what he said to you," he demanded.

"Why is it so important!?"

"Because I have a right to know why he took you from my class and kept you behind longer!"

I pushed past him and went to open the door but he spun me round so that I was face to face with him. Oh shit.

"Tell me," he whispered. The atmosphere around us changed slightly and I suddenly felt a strong desire to wrap my arms around him and kiss his perfect lips... no snap out of it!

"H-he was just telling me about a-a school trip I'm going on," I stuttered. Wow control yourself!

"Anything else?" He whispered. I wonder if he's feeling like I am right now? No shut up! I've moved on.

"No Oliver," I pushed him away. "I need a late pass please." I can barely speak.

He goes to his desk and signs the form then I head out the door but I hear him say something. He seemed really upset, almost lifeless as he spoke.

"I miss you Leah."

Tears poured and poured down my face. I practically ran to maths in a blind panic. I had to get away before anything else could happen.

I get to Springer's door and he sees me outside looking a mess. I think he must have told the class to continue on with what they're doing cause he came out to see me.

"Leah! Dear god what's wrong?!" He asked worried. I fought back tears and tried to speak but couldn't. He then wrapped his strong arms around me, comforting me. I felt so safe in his arms, like nothing will ever hurt me again.

"Look why don't you go to the toilets, get cleaned up, then we can talk after class ok?" He said holding both my hands. I nodded.

"Take as long as you need," he said then walked back inside taking one last glance at me.

I walked into the bathroom down the hall and almost died when I seen my reflection. My mascara was running slightly and I had bags under my eyes. Oh god I look horrendous.

As I fixed myself I thought about Oliver's words again. I miss you.

They keep running through my mind over and over again. I can't deal with this.

What do I tell Springer?!

I'm gonna look like an idiot walking into class, oh, 25 minutes late. Well thank god I had maths instead of another subject.

I returned to class and everyone was staring at me. My friends were trying to lip sync to me but I couldn't understand a word. I glanced at Springer and he smiled slightly not saying a word. I handed him my late pass then sat down on my seat.

*

I stayed at my desk waiting for all the other pupils to leave. I'm feeling really nervous because I have no idea what Springer's gonna ask me.

He closed his door then turned and looked at me with concern. He did what he did earlier and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's happened to my Leah?" He whispered. I smiled softly.

"Oh I'm yours now?" I laughed softly.

"Leah I'm serious," he said. He let me go and I took a deep breath before I spoke.

"Look um a lot has happened and it's quite hard for me to explain," I said softly.

"Tell me darling, please," he took both my hands and was looking deep into my eyes.

"Okay well I met someone this year and I really liked him but I didn't know how to tell him. We both got closer cause we seen each other every day then one day he almost kissed me but I backed away. I was so stupid for doing so but a few weeks later he kissed me," I smiled at the memory. I quickly took a glance at Springer, he was staring intently at the ground not looking up. I continued.

"We then got together but after a while someone else kissed me and he saw. I was heartbroken cause he wouldn't let me explain why. He was then with someone else trying to make me jealous clearly and I was. The night of the ball was when he apologized, he had a mask on to disguise himself. We danced together and that's when he took off his mask. I never felt so happy before," I was crying softly as I spoke of all the good times. Springer held my hands tighter.

"So um that night was the night I um..." I trailed off nervously.

"Leah?" Springer said. "You and him...?"

I nodded my head.

"Oh!" He realized. "Young lady you're only 16!" He joked. I laughed nervously.

"Well that wasn't the only time we have," I said quietly.

"Ok ok don't need to know!" He laughed slightly.

"Yeah well on New Year's Eve a mistake was made when we did. I was um..I-I" I stuttered.

"Tell me Leah."

"I was pregnant," I whispered.

"What!?"

"But I had a miscarriage," I was crying now.

"Come here," he said and held me close. "How far along were you?"

"Three months."

"I'm so sorry."

"It was for the best anyway," I said. It really was like.

"So what caused you to cry earlier?" He asked.

"Well first of all the reason I had a miscarriage was because I was stressed. He told me he slept with someone else when we were on a break ages ago. I was hurt he never told me. I'm over him I'm not speaking to him again. Earlier he said he misses me," I said softly.

"I'm not surprised he misses you, you're amazing and anyone would be lucky to have you Leah," he said softly.

I smiled at his words.

"So who was this lucky guy?"

"Yeah um well you might freak out," I said shaking slightly. "But please don't be mad with me or him!"

"Oh so I know this guy?" He raised an eye brow,

"Yes," I whispered.

"Who is it?" He urged me to say.

"I'm so sorry," I spoke. "It's Dr Morrison."

I looked up to see his expression and he looked angry!

"Why?" Was all he said. "Why him Leah?"

"I loved him," I felt so stupid.

"I understand how you must have felt," he said.

"Really?"

"Of course."

I feel relieved now that Springer knows. I know I can trust him.

********************************************************************

Hey everyone!

So how's chapter 21? I'm so sorry for the late update once again!

Hope you all liked it!

Love you all!

- Leah xxxx❤️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.4K 63 26
Reese Jones falls for someone she least expected she'd ever fall in love with: her teacher. She knew it was forbidden, but she took a chance anyway...
17.9K 442 13
The story of a student and a teacher who fall in love and have to fight the issues that arise from them being together. See if they get past the poli...
194K 4.7K 22
Tori is 17 and moves in with her mom's new husband and his 18 year old son. But after spending the summer with them, she notices that her new step-br...
Forbidden Av Kristin

Ungdomsfiksjon

571K 12.4K 34
Olivia Chandler thought she had it all until she met the one man who changed everything. Her teacher. They are soul mates in essence but they know ho...