us ➳ jack gilinsky

By glamorize

"That's the thing; you don't fall for the people who know you, but for the ones who understand you. And maybe... More

us
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x. you.
xi.
xii.
xiii. valentines day
xiv.
xv. valentines evening
xvi.
xviii.
xix.
⠀ ⠀ xx. reunited - part one ⠀ february 20⠀
⠀ ⠀xxi. reunited - part two ⠀ ⠀ february 20
xxii. reunited - part three
xxiii.
holy shit
xxiv.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀xxv. sunday - part one⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀february 23
⠀ ⠀ xxvi. sunday - part two ⠀ ⠀ february 23/24
⠀ ⠀xxvii. the store - part one ⠀ ⠀ february 24
⠀ ⠀xxviii. the store - part two⠀ ⠀ february 24
⠀ ⠀xxix. the store - part three february 24
important please read
⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀xxx. finally out. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ february 24
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀xxxi. best friend ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ february 24
xxxii. confessions & confusion february 24
xxxiii. the boys. february 24
xxxiiii. italian food. february 24
xxxiv. tears. february 24
xxxv.
xxxvi. feb. 28. start of something new
xxxvii. road trip. february 28.

xvii.

7.9K 166 4
By glamorize

February, 16, 2014

Jack,

       Why does it all have to be so complicated? I hate it, I hate this. I don't know why the fuck I'm still wasting my time thinking about you, and I don't know why the fuck I'm still wasting my time writing these letters. It's not like you're ever going to read them, so why the hell am I still bothering?

        Oh yeah, that's right. Because I'm hopelessly in love with you. Because when I was down, you were there. I was alive, but at the same time, I was not. I was alive for my body was there, breathing. But my soul, it was not there; it was broken and lost. It was suffocating and I was unable to cope with things. But then you came along. You came along into my life that one March afternoon, and you rescued me from my misery. And somehow along our journey, I had fallen in love with you.

       But now that you are gone, I feel as if I am going absolutely insane. I know I've said this before, but I mean it. I feel like my mind is suffocated with thoughts of you, haunting me in the most desirable yet discriminating ways. And I don't think I can take it much longer.

       The demons in my head are telling to give up, to end it all. And right now, I'm feeling as if that's the way to go.

       I feel as if I don't have a purpose on this planet anymore, Jack. I don't have you anymore. I know I have people who care about me, but why the hell do I feel so empty and alone? I used to be so happy when you were around, I used to be so lively. But now, I am nothing. Once again, I am unable to breathe. My body is now frequently, and always, feeling numb. I often feel the vacancy in my heart, the hollowness that not even a million stars could fill.

       I really do not know whether I can take this much longer. But for now, I guess I will lie in bed and reminisce all the good times we have spent together, because, you, Jack, are what brings me happiness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 89.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
48.5K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
47.2K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...