us ➳ jack gilinsky

By glamorize

"That's the thing; you don't fall for the people who know you, but for the ones who understand you. And maybe... More

us
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
ix.
x. you.
xi.
xii.
xiii. valentines day
xiv.
xv. valentines evening
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
⠀ ⠀ xx. reunited - part one ⠀ february 20⠀
⠀ ⠀xxi. reunited - part two ⠀ ⠀ february 20
xxii. reunited - part three
xxiii.
holy shit
xxiv.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀xxv. sunday - part one⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀february 23
⠀ ⠀ xxvi. sunday - part two ⠀ ⠀ february 23/24
⠀ ⠀xxvii. the store - part one ⠀ ⠀ february 24
⠀ ⠀xxviii. the store - part two⠀ ⠀ february 24
⠀ ⠀xxix. the store - part three february 24
important please read
⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀xxx. finally out. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ february 24
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀xxxi. best friend ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ february 24
xxxii. confessions & confusion february 24
xxxiii. the boys. february 24
xxxiiii. italian food. february 24
xxxiv. tears. february 24
xxxv.
xxxvi. feb. 28. start of something new
xxxvii. road trip. february 28.

viii.

9.4K 195 25
By glamorize

February, 6, 2014

Dear Jack,

It's been exactly 6 weeks since you left now... I wonder if you even know that it's been that long. I bet you don't care though, I bet you don't even think of me anymore. But, there's a little piece of me that's hoping that maybe, just maybe, you're thinking of me right now, too.

You know what? I still have that damn photo of us from when we were at the water slides on my bed side table. The one where your wearing the black glasses I bought you, and you have your arms wrapped around me.

It's my favourite photo of us. We look content. We look happy. I wish I could reply that day as well, it was an absolute blissful day.

In all honesty, every day was blissful when you were around. I still wonder what went wrong between us. And I guess maybe I'll never know.

I hope you know I still think about you, I hope you don't mind I still have some of your clothes either. I'm actually wearing your red rvca polo right now. It doesn't smell like you anymore, but I still like to wear it. It's comfortable, and I know I told you this before, but it makes me feel like you're still around.

I wish you were. Oh god, do I ever.

But, things are how they are and I need to learn to accept them no matter how hard they are. Don't I?

But fuck. No, no, no, no, no. Fuck, I just can't. I don't want to get over the fact that you're gone. I don't want to believe that you're not here with me anymore. I just can't fucking do it. I'm an absolute mess, and here I am, sitting on my bed at eleven pm, writing another letter containing my feelings that you'll never even read. I know half of them are just me blabbering on about how much I miss you, but it's true. You're always on my mind, withering away in the back of my thoughts. Sometimes I feel as if I'm a withering rose, one that was once beautiful and blissful, but now withered and grey.

I miss you, more than anything. And I'll say it a million times because I don't think anything can compare to the way you make me feel. I love you, for fuck sakes, I love you so much and I just want you to come back to me.

I need you to come back to me Jack.

Here I go again, crying, covering another letter with stains from my tears... I hope you don't mind though, I guess in a weird way it shows how much I truly miss you.. Or maybe it just goes to show how much of a pathetic, heartbroken teenager I am. But it doesn't matter, because nothing is going to stop the tears from pouring out of my eyes, so I guess I have to deal with it.

It doesn't matter because you will never read any of these letters either.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well, Jack.

Love,

Ashley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
107K 3.3K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1M 91.4K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...