My Pillow Princess [Laurinah]

Por queendenimjeans

"Mani, do you know her?" Lauren asked, eyes burning holes through the girl that just walked by. "Oh, That's D... Más

Part 1: Dinah Jane
Part 2: Lauren
Part 3: Boring Wednesday
Part 4: Happy Birthday Dinah
Part 5: Bother
Part 6: Hi
Part 7: We Ride The Same School Bus
Part 8: Happy Birthday Lauren
Part 9: I'm Not Gay
Part 10.1: Is This Gay?
Part 10.2: Is This Gay?
Part 11: Am I Gay?
Part 12: I'm So Gay
Part 14: Sorry (Not Sorry)
Part 15: Mine
Part 16: Emotional Roller Coaster (Dinah)
Part 17: Emotional Roller Coaster (Lauren)
Part 18: Not Now Mani
Part 19: Sweet Treat Caramel Popcorn
Part 20: Food Fight
-Not an Update-
Part 21: Mani to the Rescue
Part 22: Lo, You're in Public
-Not an Update-
Part 23: Family Matters
Part 24: Pumpkin and the Bitch

Part 13: Good Morning

1.5K 49 11
Por queendenimjeans

Dinah pov.

Soft touch, pale skin, dark hair, red lips, galaxy eyes.

You.

I am sleeping peacefully on my bed. Laying down on my stomach, my wavy blonde hair spread all over my back. I can hear your light foot step at my door. Your pale hand reach out for the handle, my heart is racing out of my chest. I hear you getting closer and closer. My bed sink a little from your weight as you sit down. You raise your hand to gently gathered my hair and put them on one side. The back of my neck is on full display. I can feel your finger tip trace my naked skin, goosebumps rise up all over my body. I can feel your soft lips linger on my ear.

"Wake up my queen." You said but I stay put.

"Come on, Dinah." You whispered out as you blow your hot breath in my ear.

I keep my eyes shut, my open hands now turn into fists. You lean down and place a soft kiss on my neck. You keep your lips linger on my skin as you stick out your tongue and lick a stripe from the bottom of my neck up to the back of my ears.

My eyes shot wide open as I quickly flip myself over. I can't hold it anymore.

"What the fuck?" I breathed out, very confused.

There is no you.

Narrator pov.

"That was a dream? Holy." Dinah said as she wipe sweats out off her forehead. Sitting up against the headboard, Dinah raise her hand and put it on her heaving chest.

"Calm down, Dinah." She told herself.

"Holy fuck. That was hot." She admitted. Her entire body is still hot, not just only her face but in other lower regions as well.

"Damn, Lolo."

Her phone ring and her heart almost stop when she saw who's calling.

"Calm the fuck down, Dinah." She told herself before gathered all her sanity and pick up the phone.

"Hey." Lauren's raspy morning voice makes Dinah all hot and bothered but there is no way Dinah is going to show it.

"Hi." Clearing her throat before she speak to get rid of the thirsty feeling she has for the girl on the other end.

"You don't sound so sleepy." Lauren continued.

"Why would I sound sleepy?" Dinah asked with confusion.

"Because I just woke you up, like I said I would." Lauren simply explained.

"Oh right. What time is it?"

"It's six fifteen. Now get up, your puppies need to eat." Dinah would forgot to feed her puppies if Lauren didn't mentioned it.

"Ughh, ok. ok." Dinah groan.

"Just go to school when you're all done with your morning routine."

"But it's too early. I don't wanna. I wanna go back to bed." She protested.

"But I'll be there."

"Fine." Dinah gave in. She wants to spend more time with Lauren anyway.

"Good. See you at school, sleepy head."

"See ya."

"Why so grumpy?" Lauren said when Dinah showed up at the school's door.

"It's too early in the morning, that's why." Yawning as she said, both of her hands are playing with the strap of her bag.

"Come on, it's not that bad. We can go sketch the field." Lauren suggested, hoping to cheer Dinah up. Dinah just pout. It's too early and she's too lazy for anything.

"Come on, I bet you have never seen the field in the morning." Lauren try again.

"I haven't." Dinah admitted.

"See? Let's go then." Lauren said, sticking out her hand for Dinah to take.

"Fine, fine." She said before placing her hand on Lauren's.

The school is still very quite. Every way Dinah looks, she can count the number of students with one hand. 

"Wow." Dinah said as they approaching the field. The sun is already up in the sky and shine itself lovingly. Everything looks shining like they all have a glimpse of gold.

"Wow indeed." Lauren said, but she's not talking about the scenery. She's talking about the girl enjoying the scenery. The sunlight reflex her caramel skin perfectly. Dinah looks delicious. Precious, she means precious.

"Why do you like arts?" Dinah asked after a 5 minuted of comfortable silence. They are sitting in their usual seats in the middle of the stadium.

"It's not the art that I like. It's the way that you can find the arts in everything." She explained with warm smile on her face.

"Can you give me an example?" Dinah turn to face Lauren with curious written all over her face.

"Alright. You see that tree over there?" Lauren said, pointing her finger at a tree across the field. Dinah nodded and Lauren took that as her queue to continue.

"Well you might just saw a tree, but I saw its soul. I saw the way its leaves dance with the wind. I saw the way its shadow protect us from the sun. You know what I mean?" She explained with such passion in her voice.

"Not really. But that was beautiful." Dinah said, smiling softly to a blushing Lauren.

"Hey, you just saw an art in my words. Good job, Dinah." They both giggle and just sit there, enjoying each other's company.

Dinah's phone beeped and she reach in her pocket to read the message.

"I'm gonna go find Ally now. See you at lunch." She said as she's standing up. Waving Lauren goodbye and walk back inside the school.

"Bye."

Today went by rather fast, nothing really happened. Everything was just normal. Dinah and Lauren keep secretly staring at each other at lunch and if any of them caught the other one looking, they both would just quickly look away. Lauren is pretty sure that there is something about Dinah that changed. Dinah seems to be interested in her more than usual and sometimes it even felt like she's flirting. She really need to talk to Dinah before everything gets out of hand.

"What exactly are you doing, Dinah?" She whispered out.

Lauren is now at home, laying around on her bed, and thinking too much about everything. The way Dinah look at her is the way that she herself look at Dinah. The way that she keeps noticing Dinah staring at her is the same way that Dinah had caught Lauren staring at her. And the kiss. They haven't talk about the kiss since it happened. She doesn't know why Dinah had kiss her. She doesn't know why Dinah never engaged a conversation about it. She doesn't know if Dinah is just playing with her feelings or not. Is she still just an experiment or Dinah really does has feelings for her?

Lauren decided to gathered all her courage and ask Dinah because the not knowing is killing her.

"I'm just gonna text her. There is no way I can ask her out loud." Saying to herself as she reaching out for her phone.

Lauren J:
Dinah.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Yeah?

Lauren J:
Umm, are we really not gonna talk about Friday?

Dinah Jane Hansen:
What's up with Friday?

Lauren J:
*attached photo* (Lauren's selfie, where you can still see the hickey on her lower lip)

Dinah Jane Hansen:
oh.
I'm sorry.

Lauren J:
Stop saying that. I'm confused, Dinah. Why did you kiss me?

What Lauren doesn't know is that Dinah has been asking herself the same question and the only answer she got is because she wanted to.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Will you be mad if I say because I wanted to?

Dinah chose not to lie or came up with any excuse. She knows and sure that she has feelings for Lauren. It is time that Lauren knows that too.

Lauren J:
Be serious Dinah.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
I am. I kissed you because I want to.

There are so many emotions going on inside Lauren's mind right now. Is Dinah serious? Is Dinah playing her again?

Lauren J:
Why did you want to kiss me?

This. This is the question that Dinah failed to answer even when she asked herself so she's not gonna lie.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
I don't know.

Lauren J:
But I need to know that.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for you to feel bad about it.

Lauren J:
I'm not.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Then
How do you feel about it?

Lauren took her time to really think about the question. How does she feel about it? Well, she's definitely not feels bad about it. Lauren feels like it's been long enough for her to keep her feelings a secret. It's been long enough of her crying herself to sleep because she was thinking too much. It's been long enough and Dinah really needs to know.

Lauren J:
I feel like

Here goes nothing.

Lauren J:
I want you to do it again.

Dinah's face heat up and her heart is picking up a pace as she keep reading the last text over and over again. Lauren wants to kiss her again. She doesn't feel bad about it, she doesn't hate it. She wants to do it again.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Can you wake me up again tomorrow?

Did Dinah just curve me?  Lauren is thinking to herself. She almost cry, trying to figured out whether she should send the last text or not. Guess she shouldn't

Lauren J:
Uhm, I mean, OK.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
I mean

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Can you come wake me up tomorrow?

Oh.

Lauren J:
You mean wake up like, I walk to your house after my mom dropped me off at school and wake you up kind of wake up?

Dinah Jane Hansen:
Only if you want to.

Lauren J:
I do.

Dinah Jane Hansen:
I'll tell Nina to let you in.

Lauren J:
ok.

"Bye honey, see you after school."

"Bye mom, love ya."

Lauren wait for her mom's car to turn the corner before she start to walk towards the opposite direction of the school. There are so many emotions running through her mind right now. Does she excited? Very. Does she nervous? Very. Does she feels like she want to turn around and just walk inside the school? Kinda. Does she wants to run as fast as she can to Dinah's front door? Yeah. Does she secretly hoping that the kiss will happen again? Yes, a very fucking huge yes. Lauren is lost in her own thoughts and the next thing she knows, she is standing right outside Dinah's door.

"Ok, Lauren. Just don't jump on her." She's keep telling herself to calm down but it doesn't help at all. Nothing in this world will be able to calm her beating heart right now.

knock. knock.

The door was open by a middle age woman. Wrinkles showing on her face as she smile kindly at Lauren.

"Ah, you must be Lauren. Come on in, dear. Dinah is upstairs." She said in such gentle voice. Lauren is certain that this is Nina.

"Thank you, miss." Lauren politely said before enter the house.

"Please, call me Nina." Nina said as she close the door behind them.

"Dinah's room is the furthest on the right."

"Thank you, Nina."

Do you ever feel like your body is melting when the weather is not even hot? Do you ever feel like your heart is pumping so fast, like you've been in a marathon but you're just walking? Do you ever feel like you are exactly where you should be but you still want to run? Lauren is feeling them all as she slowly walking upstairs to Dinah's bedroom.

Dinah's bedroom.

"Calm down Lauren please." She whispered to herself. Trying to convinced her beating heart to obey as she approached the furthest door on the right side.

"Here we go." Her pale hand reach out for the handle, its coldness make shivers run down her spine. As the door slowly open, she was hit by another wave of cold air from the air conditioner inside Dinah's room.

She slid herself inside, carefully shut the door behind her because she doesn't want to wake Dinah. Dinah needs to be wake up by her, not the door. Looking at the queen size bed in the center of the room, she saw a sight that she wouldn't dare to forget.

Dinah is laying on her stomach, her soft blonde hair is spreading all over her back. She's wearing a white loose tank top and a pastel pink short shorts. The shorts are so short, the bottom of her caramel ass cheeks are presenting themselves to Lauren. Lauren can clearly see the lace black underwear peeping out from Dinah's short and by the smoothness of her tank top, Lauren is convinced that she's not wearing any bra.

Lauren is froze on her feet and she's suddenly forget how to transfers oxygen to her lungs. Dinah is such a work of art and she will never ever get tired of saying this. She is a masterpiece.

After successfully calming her wildly beating heart down for a bit, she starts walking towards the bed. She chose to sit on the right side of the bed because Dinah is facing towards the left. Lauren just sit there and considering all the things that she should do. First of all, she should wake Dinah up. Then tell her to go take a shower while she wait on her bed. That's sound like a pretty good plan.

Ok, here we go.

"Dinah." Lauren whispered out. Dinah didn't move one bit.

"Dinah, wake up." She try again, raising her voice a little louder. Dinah still don't budge.

Lauren raise her almost shaky hand up and place it gently on Dinah's lower back, right above her shorts.

"Dinah, sweetie wake up." She lightly shake Dinah and cursed herself at the nickname that flew right out of her tongue. Still, Dinah stay put.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." She said to herself. But what she doesn't know is, Dinah is wide awake.

She has been awake since before Lauren knocked on her front door. She feels so excited and nervous she can't even sleep. Her heart knows that Lauren is coming and it refused to let her stays in dreamland. So here she is, laying on her stomach, pretending to be asleep with Lauren sitting on her bed.

Lauren's voice does nothing but quicken the beat of her heart. This moment is too familiar. It's like the dream she had the night before. She can still feels Lauren's lips linger on her skin. And thinking about it doesn't help anything now that Lauren is actually here.

Lauren's palm on Dinah's lower back is so warm even when Dinah's room is rather cold. The heat from her palm alone gives goosebumps all over Dinah's body.

Lauren lean down a little, moving her lips closer to Dinah's ear. Dinah's strong scent hit her hard. Her open hand that is resting on Dinah's lower back turns into a fist, fingernails slightly scratching Dinah's exposed skin. This cause Dinah to jump a little and pushing her hip deeper into the bed as her body instinctively try to get away from Lauren's hand. Lauren's heart is beating so fast, she's sure that this is the fastest pace her heart has ever gotten in her entire life.

She lean down a little bit more, her lips are very close to Dinah's ear, her nose almost touch Dinah's cheek.

"Dinah. Wake up." To Lauren's surprise, Dinah's body moves. She slowly flip herself over and was greet with her favorite pair of eyes. Their faces are very close since Lauren was so mesmerizing with the way Dinah slowly turn around, she forgot to sit up straight. Her hand that was resting on Dinah's back is now resting lovingly on her stomach.

No one dare to say a word or move. Dinah is laying on her back, Lauren is sitting on her left but face is hovering over hers. They can't seem to look away from each other. The only sounds you could hear right now are the sound of the air conditioner, the clock on the wall, and two hearts beating in the same rhythm.

"Hi." Dinah is the one who break the spell. She breath out the smallest "Hi". Hazel gold eyes still lock with emerald ones.

"Hi." Lauren breath out in return. She lose the eyes contact to move her gaze all over Dinah's face, studying her like she's an ancient art. Her gaze stop once it landed on Dinah's slightly parted lips. Her breath got heavier and heavier every second she stares.

Go big or go home. All or nothing.

Lauren told herself before raising her hand that was resting on Dinah's stomach to place it firmly under her chin and gently lift it up, bringing Dinah's lips closer to hers. She can hear Dinah's breath hitched and she can see that Dinah is looking at her lips. A warm smile spread across Lauren's face.

"Care for a morning kiss?" It took all the courage Lauren has in her to whispered out this little question. She may appeared calm but her inside is freaking the fuck out. Her tongue sticking out to lick her lips as she always does when she's shy.

Dinah breath got caught in her throat. She watch Lauren lick her lips and her brain tend to see it in slow motion. Before she even realize it, the tiniest "Yeah" already left her mouth.

Lauren bite her lower lip as her gaze move down to Dinah's lips. She lean down even closer until her open lips linger on Dinah's. She stick out her tongue and lick Dinah's lower lips from one end to another. She can feel Dinah's hand grabbing a hold on her shirt. Both of their chests are heaving, both of their eyes are closing, both of their faces are burning.

It was Dinah who can't play anymore patient game. She raise her chin up and firmly connect their lips. They stay like that for a while until breathing became a problem and both of them release a breath that they didn't even know they were holding. Lauren pressing down on Dinah, deepen the kiss but keep it sweet and gentle. Her hand caress Dinah's face while her thumb lightly stroking her cheek. Dinah's hand that was grabbing onto Lauren's shirt now place behind Lauren's neck. Her long fingers tangled themselves with Lauren's hair. She press her hand down to push Lauren further onto her as she part Lauren's lips with her tongue.

Lauren is losing all her sanity. Dinah's lips just felt too good, she can't help but let out a soft moan. Her voice seems to triggered something in Dinah as she harshly pushing herself up, without breaking the kiss she straddling Lauren's waist, who is now leaning against the headboard.

Dinah tugged at Lauren's hair roughly, making Lauren throw her head back before getting on her knees to press her lips down on Lauren even harder. Lauren let out another moan, liking the roughness. She place both of her hands on either side of Dinah's hips and dig her nails into the exposed flesh. Dinah can't keep silence any longer, she let out a soft whimper before breaking the kiss and take Lauren's lower lip between her teeth.

Sitting back down on Lauren's stomach, Dinah place her free hand on Lauren's neck. Squeezing it a little as she nibbling, biting, and sucking Lauren's lower lip that she still hold hostile. Lauren dig her nails on Dinah's skin even deeper, her roaming hand slid up under Dinah's tank top. She scratch her nails all over Dinah's back, earning a moan in return as Dinah reconnected their lips.

One hand still wrapped around firmly on Lauren's neck, Dinah starts to move her hip. She needs more of Lauren. She let Lauren take control of their kiss because her mind is focusing on something else. Dinah grind her hip down, breaking the kiss to let out a moan. Lauren's head fell back against the headboard, she can feel the damp from Dinah's shorts on her stomach. Her hands move from Dinah's hip to grab a hold of Dinah's ass. Kneading it roughly as Dinah grinding down on her.

Dinah finally release Lauren's neck from her grip before she lean down and bite on it harshly. Lauren dig her nails onto Dinah's ass, trying to ease the pain on her neck. Her grip loosen when Dinah let go of her neck and slowly lick the redden spot. Lauren is a moaning mess. Everything is just too much. All the roughness and the sudden softness and the way that Dinah keep grinding herself down, it's all too much. Lauren raise one hand to put on Dinah's chest and push her away. She quickly grab Dinah by her neck before Dinah can even protest and bring her down close enough for her to sunk her teeth in Dinah's neck.

"Fuck." Dinah exhaled, her hand sneaking in between their heated body. She wants more. She needs more.

Lauren let go of Dinah's neck when she feels Dinah's hand on her throbbing center. Their eyes meet and both of them can clearly see the lust and the need in other's eyes. This is all new to them. Especially Dinah, who is surprisingly in control. They keeps their eyes contact, forehead touching and Dinah starts to grind her hip down again. With her hand between their centers, they can feel every grind much stronger.

"Lo." Dinah breathed out. Breaking eyes contact to kiss Lauren roughly. Lauren moan into her mouth as she can feel the need in her growing stronger and stronger with every grind that Dinah is pressing down. Dinah's middle finger align perfectly with the middle of Lauren's pussy. Every grind that Dinah press on her hand make her finger touch Lauren harder and deeper and Lauren is growing frustrate because she's wearing jeans. Dinah's touch is not enough for her because of the damn thick fabric of her pants.

"Dinah." Dinah is loving the way her name was called but she's a little bit surprise because Lauren's voice sounded more manly than her usual raspy sexy voice.

"Dinah! Are you up?"

"Fuck! It's my dad." Dinah quickly jump out of Lauren before adjusting her clothes and her hair to make herself presentable.

"Sorry." She said to a very shocked Lauren, whose eyes still widen and mouth hung open.

Dinah get up from the bed and walk towards her door. She open it a little, just enough for her to poke her head out.

"Daddy! When did you get home?" She said in a nervous voice. Don't get her wrong, she is very happy to see her dad. Just not when there is a green eyes goddess laying all hot and bothered on her bed.

"Last night. You were already asleep." Her dad, Gordon, said with his manly voice.

"Are you ready for school? I can drop you off."

"No!" Dinah shouted back immediately, putting a confused expression on Gordon's face.

"I mean, no, I'm not ready. And you don't have to wait for me. I can walk there." She try to convinced her dad not to drop her off at school because that means he is going to meet Lauren, which by the way, is in her room.

"Come on, I insists. I finally have a chance to be with my beloved daughter. Don't take that away from me." His words make Dinah feels guilty as fuck. She needs to come up with a plan.

"Ok, ok. But my friend is coming over. Can you wait for her though?" She asked in hoping that he would say no.

"Of course. I have got plenty of time!" He said before heading downstairs.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Dinah breathed out once she closed the door.

"Are you alright?" Lauren voice brought Dinah out of her thought. She turn around and saw that Lauren is still sitting on her bed. This sight alone make her forget everything that just happened with her dad.

Fuck, she's so hot on my bed.

"Dinah, what did he say?" Once again, Lauren's voice bring Dinah to reality.

"He's gonna drive us to school." Lauren eyes widen from the words that left Dinah's mouth.

"We gonna sneak downstairs and we gonna pretend that you just got here, alright?"

"Alright." Lauren simply agreed with the plan.

"Let me change and brush my teeth real quick." Dinah said before enter the bathroom.

Lauren uses this free time to think about what just happened. Her and Dinah were making out. Was that really happened? She raise her hand up and press it down on her redden neck.

"Ouch. Ok, that was real." The redden spot on her neck still hurt from when Dinah bit down on her. The thought of Dinah's teeth sunken in her skins make her face heat up and her body feels hot all over again.

Dinah is walking out of the bathroom door when she's noticed Lauren furiously fanning her face with her hands.

"Are you ok?" She giggly asked.

"I'm fine." Lauren said as she stop fanning herself and get up from the bed.

"Ok, let's go. And keep quite." Dinah said before turning her handle with Lauren walking closely behind her.

"There you are my little princess. Let's go, shall we?" Both of the girls stop dead right on their feet when their were greet by Gordon who was standing in front of Dinah's room.

Well, fuck.

----------------------------------------------------

Wanna know what happens next?
Stick around to find out ;)

Do you ever look at something and feel like you want to cry because it looks so beautiful or so perfect?

That's happens to me everyday when I look at Dinah.

If I have a chance to meet her, I probably die.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.5K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
255K 10K 56
Vampire!Lauren Jauregui x Female Reader [AU (of course)-High School] -- "DON'T YOU GET IT, Y/N? YOU... you have to stay AWAY FROM ME!" Lauren yelled...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
606K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...