Mafia Queens (KHR Fanfic)

By JazMaligo

Serena Jewel DeCastro is an immortal girl, she used to work with Primo. She fell in love with Primo, when Pri... More

Serena Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters 21
Chapters 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Change 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Special Chapter
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Special Chapter in the future
What really happened to Elizabeth
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
OUT NOW!!!

Chapter 24

505 9 0
By JazMaligo

Serena Pov

We are in the kitchen feeding the cat with milk.

"Aww~ a little cat." Kyoko said.

"It's so cute." Haru said.

"I'm sorry, 10th! I destroyed the wall of the reference room during my training." Gokudera said while bowing in 90 degree angle.

"For the record, the only thing that you can destroy a wall that is in the training room." I said.

"Why were you training in the reference room? More importantly, this cat... is it really a storm weapon box?" Tsuna said to Gokudera.

"I prefer to start my training from pencil to paper... but, I accidentally let this guy out... I wanted to put him back inside the box, but he resisted and came scratching me." Gokudera said.

"In that case, you could have simple extinguished the flames on the ring. Since box weapons cannot move without the flames." Fuuta said.

"I know that. But... when I was about to cut off the flames, he gave me a pain-looking face..." Gokudera said while scratching his head and blushing.

"Gokudera is attached to that cat." I muttered in surprised.

"I've never heard a box weapons that can eat human food though..." Fuuta said.

"Really?! He was chewing on everything so I thought he might be hungry..." Gokudera said.

"I guess I should return him to the box... he's not much use as a weapon either..." Gokudera said.

Then, the cat started attacking Gokudera.

"Never mind, they're not attached at all." I muttered while sweatdroping.

"Well done, Hayato. On skipping your training, and looking after your new pet." Bianchi said after she came here.

"Bianchi!" Tsuna shouted.

"That's none of your business. I've already understood the sistema C.A.I." Gokudera said.

Bianchi is surprised.

"How would you like to test it out?" Gokudera ask while glaring.

I smirked.

'Not bad, Gokudera.' I thought.

Tsuna and the girls are confused of what Gokudera said. Then, Ryohei came.

"Ohhh! There you are!" Ryohei shouted.

"We need to discuss the next..." he  paused when he saw the girls.

"Um... sumo wrestling tournament! Come to the briefing room!" Ryohei lied except the last sentence.

"Sumo wrestling again..." Kyoko said.

We went to the briefing room.

"A blueprint of the Millefiore's hideout?!" Tsuna yelled.

"Yeah. Several files containing information about the enemy were uploaded to the server in Hibari's hideout. They appear to be a blueprint of the enemy's hideout, and data on the installations inside." Ryohei said.

"Take a look." Ryohei said.

We looked at the blueprint.

"If this blueprint is real, it's quite impressive feat. But, who could have done such a thing?" Reborn ask.

"It's just a possibility, but... don't you think that it could be Mukuro?" Tsuna ask.

"Indeed, the man's style of not directly helping the Mafia is certainly typical of him. But, the file transmission was cut off at about two o'clock." Ryohei said.

"No way..." Tsuna said.

"What is this black-colored room?" Lal ask.

"We don't have details on that. There were other files which we couldn't use as well, but they seem to contain important data about the enemy's installations too." Ryohei said.

They put on the picture in the computer. It was the thing that I saw in my dream. I was surprised.

'This was in my dream!' Serena though.

Tsuna said that he saw this before.

"What?! You've seen this round-shaped machine before?!" Lal yelled.

"Y-Yeah... and, standing in front of it was... Irie Shoichi." Tsuna said.

We were surprised, Serena is the most surprised.

"Tsuna-nii, where did you see it?!" Fuuta ask.

"Was it in the reference room or somewhere." Gokudera said.

"No. Well... it was dream." Tsuna said.

"Are you trying to be funny, Sawada!" Lal yelled.

"Hieeee! I'm sorry! That was not my intention!" Tsuna yelled.

"He's not the only one who saw it." I said.

They looked at me.

"I also saw it in my dream." I said.

They looked at me in surprised.

"You saw it, Nee-chan?!" Tsuna yelled.

"Yeah. I was still sleeping till someone destroyed a wall." I said while looking at Gokudera who just sink down to his chair.

"So? What else did you two see?" Reborn ask.

"Reborn!" Lal yelled.

"Well, how about it, Tsuna, Serena?" Reborn ask.

"Um... It's only a hazy memory, but... there may have been someone other than Irie Shoichi and Nee-chan looking at this too... it seems something very important inside." Tsuna said.

"Something... important...?" Reborn muttered.

"Surprisingly, this white, round-shaped machine could... hold the key to unlocking the mystery behind Irie Shoichi and everything else." Reborn said.

"Are you insane, Reborn?! It's just a dream!" Lal yelled.

"What's wrong with that? There's a high probability that it's a key installation anyway. Making that one of our targets is not without merit." Reborn said.

"Hmm... he has a point there." Ryohei said.

"Besides, when our senses are well-honed, mysterious premonitions like these are possible. Because something like that happened to me too, when I got this pacifier." Reborn said.

"Eh?" Tsuna said.

"All right, Yamamoto. Let's resume our training. You seem to be the one lagging behind the most right now." Reborn said while jumping off Bianchi.

"Eh? O-Ok!" Yamamoto said and started leaving.

"I'll give you a ride, kid." Yamamoto said.

"Thanks." Reborn said.

They both finally left the briefing room.

"Hey, Lal... what does he mean by getting the pacifier?" Tsuna ask.

"Why don't you ask him yourself. Don't rely on me for everything." Lal said.

Three days later.

The boys have training so many times. After, they train the girls are cooking and tomorrow is the raid. I was in Hibari's hideout I was wearing a kimono. (It's on the top.)

Ryohei and Lal are also in Hibari's hideout.

"It's about time." I said.

"Hibari! Tomorrow we grown-ups will show them how it's done, right?" Ryohei ask.

"No thanks." Kyoya said.

Ryohei is about to attack him but Tetsuya is stopping him.

"Sasagawa, calm down! Serena-san please stop him!" Tetsuya yelled.

"No." I said started drinking my tea.

"Please, Serena-san!" Tetsuya yelled while stopping Ryohei.

"Let go! This man hasn't matured at all since middle school!" Ryohei yelled.

"It was never my goal to team up with any of you." Kyoya said.

Ryohei stopped and Tetsuya let him go and they both sit down.

"Lal Mirch, what will you do tomorrow?" Tetsuya ask.

"I'll go, of course. With more of us, our chances will be better." Lal said.

"Even the kid dropped the idea of heading out from our secret base!" Ryohei said.

"If you wanna die, then die." Kyoya said.

Then, Ryohei is going to attack him but was stopped by Tetsuya again.

"Hibari!!! How can you be so ruthless?!" Ryohei yelled.

"Sasagawa!" Tetsuya yelled.

"You're all excited, eh?"

We turned and saw Reborn wearing a kimono and Ryohei finally stopped.

"How was it, Kusakabe? Are the results from the simulation of tomorrow's raid done yet? You called me for that, right?" Reborn ask.

"Yes. The hyper computer calculated the success rate of tomorrow's fight. We estimate the number of people judging from the scale of the enemy's facilities the result, taking the average fighting  ability of the Millefiore into account, combined with other significant factors. The rate of success... is merely 0.0035%." Tetsuya said.

"This is actually quite optimistic estimate which includes Lal Mirch's power. If you considered the corrections made based on the other major factors, our situation is bad no matter how you look at it." Tetsuya said.

"Well, that's just the way it is." Reborn said.

"By the way, I heard that the Varia won't carry out a mission unless the success rate is over 90%. That's their standard in keeping with the renowned Varia quality." Tetsuya said.

"That's what it's like professionals. Certainty is the priority, no chances are taken..." Reborn said.

"Hmm... an estimate that says we're bound to fail unless a miracle happens, is it...? Keep this from Sawada and the others or they'll lose motivation." Lal said.

"But... Serena-san might be able to win because she is immortal and while she's on a mission she defeated five thought people on her own." Tetsuya said.

(The future Vongola Guardians knows she's immortal.)

"Yeah. That mission was twenty five years ago. But, more than five thousand people, it would be possible that I will get captured." I said.

"She's right." Ryohei said.

"But, I was captured so many times, I can easily get out the enemy's jail." I said.

"Which also means we are going to win." Reborn said.

They all smile except Kyoya.

"And it also means they will take my ring while I'm I unconscious. If the others will be defeated, they will take the rings and complete the tri-ni-sette." I said.

They all frowned.

"If the other Guardians were real pros, the estimate of fighting power and the odds would matter." I said.

"But I think it's dumb to include them in our calculations, right when they're at the peak of their growth." Lal said.

"That things that can't be translated into numbers... that's what strength lies." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 71.7K 84
*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked at their oldest brother in amusement at h...
98.9K 1.5K 59
"Remember thinking that I'd never would be loved, that love was just not for me, that I wasn't worthy of loving but you made me feel so loved and spe...
160K 5.7K 21
//FLASHBACK// . . . It was 2:50 AM, you were only 11 years old, lying in bed. Your dad was part of a mafia and your mother was out of the picture. Yo...
5K 274 45
Until Damiano died my sins only consisted of coming home late and sneaking out. Now I have killed and tortured my way to the top, and uncovered a wor...