YOU ARE MINE

Από Blackenflames

A/N 2023: currently updating but warning to new readers !! I wrote this story in 2014. I was in middle school... Περισσότερα

YOU ARE MINE
You don't know what you started...again
No lunch for me :*(
Luna?
When wolves turn sucidal
I hate onions
The Unknown Number
So I had to help a freshman with a nervous break down
Dr. Suess isn't a rapper.
what the hell did i get myself into
ha and I thought my day couldn't get worse!
Not how I wanted to start my morning.
~That was then and this is now!
~Dear God my Mate is an Idiot
I'm NOT yours!
I think I'm starting to hate werewolves...
Sweet Revenge
Food solves all problems
Weakness was never my cup of tea...
Antonio + Tamales =?
♢Sugar and Spice
How bad was I? scale 1-10
this isnt some kind of werewolf club!
So you're my slave?
The broom is the worst enemey
Dog training
This isn't going to end well for me is it, God?
Someone stole my snickers bar best believe I'm raising hell
Let's have a chat
The ritual

~Turkey sandwich with Jelly??

77.2K 2.7K 411
Από Blackenflames

A/N hey I usually post every weekend but school kept me busy. v_v. well I hope you all had a great Easter.  Thanks for all the reviews and votes, the numbers get higher and higher.  I have to pinch myself to see if its real.  but I wont because I don't like pinches xD Anyways enjoy the chapter. Expect some grammar.  ill fix them in the morning.

~Turkey sandwich with Jelly??

I laid on my bed as I searched through my new phone. Everyones numbers were still there  even Josh’s number. The temptation of deleting his number was great but then I couldn’t. I mean I could if I wanted to. And yet, I couldn’t.  It’s difficult to explain, I can’t even explain it myself. The name of his voice use to be nothing to me and now it gives me tingles. I still didn’t want to feel this way for him. I didn’t want to be weak. My dream was to live independently on my own.  I could do what I wanted, and not have to tell anyone where I was going. I was free.

But now, having a mate that I do or do not believe in? It sort of ties me down with him. This wasn’t in my plan, but I think I’ve complain about it enough. As much as I hated him...Hated? I thought I still hated him. Great, I’m contradicting myself. Okay, I Hate him but a slight less way now? Whatever, forget it, I still hate him.

My stomach made a rumbling noise signaling I was hungry again. It was midnight and my mom was dead asleep. I could hear her snores nearly echoing. It was tempting of not recording but, I think I should continue on getting my food.  I tiptoed down the squeeky stairs as I went to the kitchen.   When I came down it was pitch black. I couldn’t see anything, although I could hear breathing. The light switch to the kitchen was next to the door. I ran to the light switch and ran back to the staircase. I was scared and I didn’t have a metal bat to defend myself or at least a broom. Really Sammy what are you going to do with a broom? Sweep whoever it is out the house. The fridge door opened letting out white bright light.  I could only see from the bottom of his feet that he was barefooted. So then I've come to the conclusion that a hobo was stealing food from my house. As he closed the fridge, my heart nearly dropped.

“JOSH! What the hell are you doing in my house” I whispered in a yelling fashion. He had a bag of bread in one hand and the other turkey, cheese and Jelly? He looked at me causally and went to the table setting up his meal. Spreading jelly on his slice and then add turkey and cheese over it, I couldn’t help but gag. Who puts jelly on a turkey sandwich?

“So why are you at my house” I questioned. He bit into his sandwich first causing me to cringe. Jelly and Turkey, its just not right. IT’s not right at all. I heard of Cranberry with Turkey but strawberry jelly?

“ I was hungry” he shrugged.

“Yeah, I’m hungry too but you don’t see me going to your house and raiding your fridge do you?” I snapped.

“I need to sleep here for the night” He stated. Did he just say he wanted to stay the night? I was hoping he was joking. I waited a couple of awkward seconds for him to claim it was joke but he just continued to stare at me. It kind of reminded me of the Black wolf... wait a minute!

"I'm not joking I'm staying here tonight" his voice was back to commando. I kept the wolf that I ran over back in my head. I could question about it later to him. Right now Josh Wolfe is a my house!

"And where do you plan to sleep? Because once my mom wakes up she's going to freak. And the only person who's going to get in trouble is me" I sneered pointing my  thumb to myself.

"She's not going to find out i'm here and beside Antonio came and sleep here before" he said  Antonio's name in pure disgust. Why does he keep rating down my friends.

"One because he's practically family, two were best friends and three how do you even know he comes over. " I ended. He didn’t seem to like my reasons instead just continue on munching on his gross unnatural made sandwich. I let out an annoyed groan deciding to let it go for now. He’s such a creep.

"You and Antonio.  Are you sure you never had feelings for him" He questioned as if he was some FBI cop.

"I'm not sure I could be honest with you" I said matter a factly. He crossed his arms almost looking as if he was pouting .

"I won't get mad" he said as I rose an eyebrow. Yeah, you're totally going to get mad. The real question is when you don’t get mad.

"I had some feelings for him at first" I shrugged. I guess my answer wasn't good because he was practically shooting me with glares. If he was my mate, I was going to be brutally honest with him. If he doesn’t like it than it was never meant to be.

"C'mon and all those girls you've gone and slept with? How can mine be worse?! I never even dated the guy" I nearly exclaimed before realizing I need to whisper.

"Well, I never had feelings for them. "He grumbled.  Then the atmosphere had gotten awkward once again because I didn't know how to reply to it nor did I wanted to reply. I was kind of expecting for him to start yelling at me and maybe call names but not to act like this. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this side of him.

"So, you're sleeping on the floor" I started changing the topic. He gave out a sigh as if I spoiled the moment or something. I didn’t really care if I did or not I can’t stand being in awkward situations.

"I don't think thats going to happen" He said yawning with a smirk. I  could already tell what he was going to do so I tried to stop him from passing up the stairs.  Before I could stop him,  he jumped up off his chair. He ran up the stairs so swiftly that you couldn't even hear a step.

“Great, I hope that dog doesn't’ stink up my bed” I muttered under my breath. Instead of going after him, I decided to make chocolate milk. My mom bought the best kind too. The abuelita meaning Grandma which basically had picture of her on the front cover. In my opinion this tasted better than Nesquik with the chocolate bunny. 

Not leaving a mess in the kitchen, I had my mug of chocolate milk ready to go. Heading up the stairs quietly, I can see my room light on. I closed the door to my room, praying that my mom wouldn’t know he was in here.

I put my mug next to my night stand with Roger. Josh was already curled in my blue and purple blankets. I grabbed hold of the sheets tugging on them; he wasn’t compromising. I am NOT going to share my bed with him! My bed has only one lover and that is me!  Pushing and pulling he stood firmly planted on my bed wrapped around the covers like a bean burrito.

“C’mon Josh, I want to sleep” I whined. He popped his head out of the blankets still having that stupid smirk on his face and then it dropped. He gazed over at my night stand where Roger was.

“I don’t like your fish” He said bluntly.

“Well he doesn’t like you. Now move” I said as he rolled over closer to the wall.  I really didn’t want to share a bed with him. I sat on the edge taking a gulp of what's left of my drink. Suddenly Josh had gotten out from his spot and I took this opportunity to hog every inch of it. I felt like that creature from the Hobbit, that said in the end of the trailer “Preciouss!”

Narrowing my eyes at him, Josh was tapping the bowl of Rogers home. ROGER! I had gotten up and smacked his head. “Stop it, you're freaking him out”

“Well he’s freaking me out, he keeps staring at me” He said accusingly  pointing a finger at my fish. I rolled my eyes as I turned the bowl the other way.

“Are you happy now, princess?” I said with annoyed look. He let out a shrug and hop into bed before I had the chance. I wanted him to get off, but a long yawn escaped my lips. I felt myself being pulled down to the bed. He leaned with his long arms, switching the lamp on my night stand off. The room was in complete dark, and I was in bed with Josh Wolfe.

“Can you at least explain why you came to my house?” I asked turning my body over to face him. I tried to ignore the nagging feeling of the awkwardness inside me, but it wasn’t helping much.

“My father kicked me out of the pack.” He said quickly. My eyes nearly bulged out. His own father kicked him out!

“Wha-Why?”

“Well, Jennifer beat me back home to the pack, and claimed I didn’t want to be in a relationship with her and I was cheating on other women. My father wanted my relationship with Jennifer to go well and had really had high hopes of her being the next luna. I tried to explain that I had mate, but he didn’t believe me. He strip me from getting the title of Alpha and ranked me lower than the betas.” He growled as if he was debating to go out and fight with his own dad.  I wonder how his mom felt. I mean sure they never really saw eye to eye but she really loved him.

“Do you want me to talk to them?” I thought. If I explain, I’m pretty sure they’ll believe me. I can sort of understand why his dad didn’t believe him. Josh did have that bad reputation with women. He left a trail of broken hearts in middle school and now in high school.

“My father won’t talk to you.” He shook his head. I wasn’t planning on talking to his father.

“I don’t want to talk to your father; I was more of speaking to your mom” I said. This time he paused for a moment.

“I don’t know…” He said.

“ It’s worth a shot isn’t? You want your title.” I reminded him. He didn’t seem convinced it would be that easy.

“I’ll think about it “ He mumbled still not to sure. Another yawn came from me. I tried to put some distances from us but I could only do so much. Despite the bed being a queen, he didn’t move. I also didn’t feel like arguing at the moment.  Before I closed my eyes I remembered, my Mom.

“You better be sure, my mom doesn’t catch you” I warned. The look on my mom’s face finding a boy on my bed, is scary enough to keep me awake. Antonio had to sleep on a inflatable mattress wherever he wanted to sleep over.

“Don’t worry about it. She won’t know I’m here” He said  finally. I prayed silently to myself that my mom decided to go straight to work in the morning. Despite my worries, sleep took over as I drifted off.  

★ oh Josh. -.- love him hate him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

66.7K 3.3K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...
463K 23.6K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
43.4K 1.1K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...
2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...