Dr. Suess isn't a rapper.

The rest of the hour was torture not only was there a pop quiz but I'm going to have to go straight to Mr. Anderson class and sit there. OH...And  Jennifer has been giving me the evil eye ever since she walked into class. I mean usually a get a stink eye or a roll of eyes but not some demonic intense glare

I tried not to really think much of it. She always hated me so it should be normal. Getting back to my chemistry homework, what the hell am I going to do! I think I might just cry if I fail another quiz. I need to maintain at least B in this class.

Why does school have to be so cruel

Once the teacher handed out the quiz, I reached in the front pockets of my backpack to get a pencil. Searching for my  damn pencil that always seems to be missing every time I need it, I noticed my phone blinking a green light. Another damn message...jeez man can you give it a rest. Curiously I opened the message. Its not going to kill me just to take a peek. Sliding my phone to unlock, I had at least over 70 messages.  Reading the recent text, my mouth went dry.

~Not responding to my messages I see. I bet you'll open it if I send you the answers to the pop quiz. In return all you need to do is answer a few question. Doesn't sound too bad right?

Oh, the temptation. I wonder how the hell he knew I was struggling in chemistry. Maybe I should call the police to figure out who's texting me. BUT then again, he has the answers to the quiz. 

~C'mon you know youuu want tooo

》FINE but give me the answers first.

I texted him as quickly  hoping to get a reply fast.  Just like I hoped he replied back with pictures of the quiz. Letting out a sigh of relief. I copied the first two problems and then  I was able to finish the rest without constantly looking at my phone.

After a few minutes, I finished the quiz being the third to get done. I still had a good amount of time to do anything I wanted. The only thing I couldn't do was talk. Those were one of Mr. Sanchez pet peeves of people talking during test or quizzes

Putting my backpack over my desk, I decide text back to my  anonymous er...person. 》Okay so what did you want to ask?

~What's your favorite color?

Seriously? My favorite color. This is what he has been bugging me for all night and day. Ughhh I swear this guy is a complete loon.

》Blue? And yours

~Hey im asking the questions here.

》well there stupid questions -.-

~Salty aren't we? After I just helped you with your quiz?

》 .......fine good point. what's your other marvelous questions. Oh wise one *note the sarcasm*

~thats the spirit!

So through the rest of the hour it was him asking me dumb questions.  Starting with my favorite color, food,  animal, movies, and books. And then us arguing that Dr. Seuss was not the first white person to be a rapper. But then there was one question that I didn't want to answer or maybe I just didn't how to answer really?

~do you believe that love can last?

》 Love? Sure.  Love for friends and family.  Of course.

~thats not what I meant. Do you believe that love can last between a man and women.

》...then my answer is no. Love does not last. It leaves and comes when it please.

~ thats a weird answer coming from a girl.  -.- what happened to believing in love at first sight.

The bell rang loudly as i let out a long sigh. Time for lunch detention.  Oh joy... Antonia gave me a pat on the back and a short lecture to behave. I swear he acts more of a mother than a friend...