~Dear God my Mate is an Idiot

I had to delete this chapter because something was weird was appearing on the phone. Also I had to edit a bit because I obviously wasn't paying attention to the last chapter I wrote. Anyways Sorry, Really I am :(

~Dear God my mates an Idiot

Chemistry was agonizing. I couldn't focus at all. Well its not like I payed much attention to the class anyway. Over and over I was rewinding the day I came over to Josh's house. Each time I thought about it made my blood boil. During the whole day in class, I didn't talk. Antonio got the message, I wasn't in the mood for anything. It wasn't until the bell rang that I jumped up out of my seat.

"Samantha! Wait Think before you do something" Antonio called out but was quickly ignored once the door slammed. Anger was pulsing inside of me as I trudged down the halls to detention. My first intention was to go in there and demand what the hell he wanted from me but thoughts of my mother quickly had dispersed those ideas. I wasn't going to lie my mom and my aunt scared me more than anything.

My aunt, Yesina, is a very nice person. She has done multiple charities for her parish. No one suspect that she can be the most violent person. Despite being my aunt she wasn't that old. Barely turning thirty, she still had a young look. Others often mistaken that were sisters whenever we shop together.

It wasn't until we went to her high school reunion that I started to hear so much about my aunt. Some said they loved her and she was the kindest person. Others said a whole different story...

A group of a ladies sitting on the reunion tables told us a story about my aunt getting to a fight that nearly had her suspended. Three tall teens girls surrounded a girl named Crystal. Gossip spiraled out of control when word got out that she was pregnant. She was labeled a slut and was picked on constantly. They pushed Crystal hard against the locker not caring that a defenseless baby was inside.

When my aunt saw this happening, the only thing she described was that she saw red. Grabbing a the lock from her locker, she fought with it then slamming their faces against the lockers. Three out of one anger Hispanic, they stood no chance. Hearing this story was worse than the Conjuring Movie in my opinion. If I get in trouble again, I don't know what she'll do...

Taking in consideration of my life, I decide to sit and try to maintain my cool. The last bell rang and the two stooges came in. Mr. Anderson gave us sandwiches but slid me a secret cookie. Have I mentioned how much I loved this teacher.

Trying to blow off steam, I tried to do my homework. Once Mr Anderson gave them their food, he went to the bathroom. He has horrible bladder problems that he constantly goes to the bathroom every minute. Feel seriously bad for the poor guy.

Pulling out my chemistry book from my backpack, my desk was being dragged to the right. Sitting beside me none other than Josh, who had a tight grip on the handlebar to be pulled back.

"What the hell do you want" I snapped. I didn't owe him anything for him to be talking to me.

"You." He states simply. The guy made less sense than mad the hatter or my uncle in jail

who was on crack.

"Well, I don't want you" I said harshly. For a split second I saw his eyes wince as if I said something stung him. Probably his Ego.

"Don't say things you don't know what they mean behind them" He growled pulling the desk side by side. His eyes dulling and I was hoping that it was the light that was causing it.

A loud snap broke my attention. I nearly forgot that Jennifer was in the room too. If it wasn't for the broken pencil, I wouldn't have notice her. She had glare that can shoot bullets. I couldn't help but sigh at her actions. Childish...its not like I begged your guy to sit next to me. By all means take him.

"Okay what do you want with me then? Its obviously not Calculus since your grade is higher than mine" I said glumly. This gave him a cocky grin of satisfaction.

"You found that out. To think I was going to have my personal tutor" He sighed happily dramatically. He was most likely thinking something perverted.

"Thats it I'm leaving" I said but was pulled right back to my chair.

"Look all I want to do is to get to know you better. My mom was upset what happened at dinner at your house. To make her happy, I promised for us to get along" He said with a tight grin plastered on his face. How stupid does he think I am? Ever since my mom and father were together. My dad lied to us all the time when he came home late. Since then it was easy to tell when others lie. One they couldn't look directly at you. They have to glance at least once in awhile the other way. Two they are speaking way too fast. Three the fake innocent smile.

"You're the worst liar in history. Tell the real reason you've been bothering me" I said crossing my arms.

"I'm telling the truth" He said trying to keep up the act. Rolling my eyes I went back to my chemistry as he kept blabbing that it was true. He was sadder than a puppy begging for a treat. It was hard to concentrate when he kept whining for my attention and it didn't help when he was poking my arm.

"Fine! I'm lying." He exasperated loudly lifting his hands up in the air in defeat. I slid a glance at him and his eyes were filled with desperation. Something was wrong. Something was definitely wrong. Never have I heard or scene Josh Wolfe act so vulnerable.

"Okay so what do you want?" I repeated.

"Like precisely before You. I want you to be mine. There is family gathering right in the beginning of spring and I need to come as my girlfriend" He said. I almost laughed. He has to be joking.

"You want me to play as your girl-

"No I need you to be my girlfriend" He declared grasping my cheeks and roughly pushing his lips to mine. The stupid tingles were back and now a magnet pull is effortlessly wanting me closer to him. What the hell is this! I didn't know how to break free until Jennifer jumped from her chair and was already running for my throat.

"Stop!" He ordered. She froze but two fangs from the top and bottom extended. Her eyes were no longer a crystal but sapphire. In my mind I knew... I knew they weren't human. I let out a gasp, the reflection of me was clear in her eyes. Josh tried to hold onto but I quickly dodge smacking his hand away. Scared out of my mind, I took a run out the door. Forget about detention, I was going to get out of here. I know its a bad habit and trust me if I wasn't in moral danger I wouldn't take ditching as an option.

I didn't care if my mom found out. I felt as if I was in one of those horror movies and all those years of laughing at them for falling down. It came back to bite me on the ass. Not only have tripped but I nearly fell down the stairs. I sure wouldn't survive the Texas chainsaw movies...

Escaping to the parking lot from the back of the school where there weren't any camera. Wanting to get out quickly, I failed to realize that I have NO CAR! Cursing to myself over and over, I wanted to shoot myself on the foot for being stupid. What was I going to do? It's worse to be out here in the open where nobody around than being inside where there's at least witnesses!

"We need to talk". The hairs in the back of my neck stood up. I took at least twenty steps back, fearing for my life.

" No! Stay back! I know what you are!" I said frantically as I dug in my pockets retrieving a pathetic key as a weapon. He stood there crossing his arms waiting for my answer. His eyes were bright a golden color. My theory was clear as day.

"You...Your a vampire!" I gulped. As if he was holding his breath for a long time, he sighed.He gave me an annoyed look before he muttered " Dear God...my mate's an idiot"

Did my Killer just called me an idiot?

Vote

Review

:)

^ _v