My Pillow Princess [Laurinah]

By queendenimjeans

"Mani, do you know her?" Lauren asked, eyes burning holes through the girl that just walked by. "Oh, That's D... More

Part 1: Dinah Jane
Part 2: Lauren
Part 3: Boring Wednesday
Part 4: Happy Birthday Dinah
Part 5: Bother
Part 6: Hi
Part 7: We Ride The Same School Bus
Part 9: I'm Not Gay
Part 10.1: Is This Gay?
Part 10.2: Is This Gay?
Part 11: Am I Gay?
Part 12: I'm So Gay
Part 13: Good Morning
Part 14: Sorry (Not Sorry)
Part 15: Mine
Part 16: Emotional Roller Coaster (Dinah)
Part 17: Emotional Roller Coaster (Lauren)
Part 18: Not Now Mani
Part 19: Sweet Treat Caramel Popcorn
Part 20: Food Fight
-Not an Update-
Part 21: Mani to the Rescue
Part 22: Lo, You're in Public
-Not an Update-
Part 23: Family Matters
Part 24: Pumpkin and the Bitch

Part 8: Happy Birthday Lauren

1.2K 55 12
By queendenimjeans

Lauren pov.

And 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

Happy Birthday to ME!!

"Happy Birthday, Lo. I love you soooo much as you already know. I wish you the best in the world and all the things that you deserve, ok?"

I am Skyping with Normani on my bed. It is our little tradition to Skype on birthdays so we can be the first one to give each others wishes.

"Thank you thank you Mani. You are the best best friend anyone could ever ask for." I smile widely at my laptop screen.

"I know, right?" She said and we laughed. This kind of moment right here is the one that I cherished so much. Nothing but happiness and joy.

"By the way,  I talked to Ally yesterdayyyy" She smirked at me. Sometimes I wish she didn't know me this well.

"Really? And what exactly did you guys talk about huh?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Just school stuff, ya know. And some boys. And this and that. And some Dinah Janeee." She continue to tease me.

"Do I have to beg to get some information here?" I asked with an annoyed voice.

"Maybe." I wish to reach my hand in the screen and wipe that stupid smirk off her face.

"Come on, Mani. It's my birthday." Rolling my eyes at her as I said.

"Ok ok. You are no fun." She said before laying down on her stomach.

"Dinah and Greg were really are a couple! I told you she's not gay." Finally she told me something about Dinah.

"Were?"

"They broke up. She broke it off. Something about he isn't right for her." Mani explained.

"Ah haa! See! Because he's a guy. All that's right for her is some Latina goddess. a.k.a, ME!" I said, pointing a finger at my chest with a smirk on my face.

"I don't know man. Both Ally and Dinah said that they are straight."

"I'm serious, Mani. Dinah is gay or at least Bi. She just doesn't know it yet." I am so sure about this. My gaydar really went off when it comes to her. And just because she denied about being in a relationship with Zendaya, doesn't mean they don't have feelings for each other. Like come on, friends don't treat each other the way Zendaya and Dinah do.

"And you happen to know it for her?" she said, raising one of her eyebrows at me.

"Just watch, bitch. She will be mine."

"Alright, Romeo. Now go get your beauty sleep." She blew me a kiss and waved me goodbye.

"See you at school. Love ya!" I said before closing my Skype.

I don't want to go to sleep just yet so I open my Facebook to read some happy birthday posts. It's only 30 minutes into my birthday and I already got 27 notifications.

I lazily scroll through all of them until one caught my attention.

Dinah Jane Hansen to Lauren J.
Hey Lolo. Can I call you Lolo? Happy Birthday!! I wish you a very very good birthday. Let's go get froyo sometimes, alright? My treat. My gift to you! XD

Oh. My. God.
Did she just ask me out on a date?

Don't be delusional Lauren. It's just frozen yogurt.

But that doesn't seem to stop my heart from racing like it's gonna pop out of my chest or ease the heat from all the blood that rush to my face. 

Lolo. Lolo. She wants to call me Lolo. Why is she so cute? Is it even legal to be this cute. Imma need to call a police cause she's a freaking thief. She stole my fucking sanity.

"Get yourself together, Lauren. She's a friend. Don't say or do anything you will regret." I told myself as I was thinking of something to reply to her.

Lauren J. reply to Dinah Jane Hansen
Aww Thank you Dinah! I would love that! You can call me whatever you want, I'm fine with anything.

I can't seem to wipe a smile off my face. Just when I was about to turn off my laptop, there's a notification sound from Facebook.

Dinah Jane Hansen reply to Lauren J.
Then from now on, I declared you as Lolo. (Get on your knees so I can tap your shoulders with my sword.)

I don't think I can smile any wider or the corners of my mouth are sure going to bleed.

Lauren J. reply to Dinah Jane Hansen
(Get down on my knees) It is the greatest honor, my queen. (Do I have to kiss your hand? ;p)

Dinah Jane Hansen reply to Lauren J.
Yes, you do.

Lauren J. reply to Dinah Jane Hansen
Well then, (kiss the back of your hand and bow down) Lolo, at your service.

Dinah Jane Hansen reply to Lauren J.
Off your knees, knight. Now go conquer another village. I want to expand my territory.

Lauren J. reply to Dinah Jane Hansen
Your wish is my command.

We replying back and forth and the next thing I know it's almost 3 O'clock in the morning already.

"Wow times really do fly when you are happy, I see" Speaking to myself while typing another reply to Dinah.

Lauren J. reply to Dinah Jane Hansen
I think it's time for your sleep, my queen.

Dinah Jane Hansen reply to Lauren J.
I suppose it is. Farewell, Lolo.

Lauren J. reply to Dinah Jane Hansen
(Bow down) Until next time, my queen.

I take one last look at all 368 comments on my happy birthday post from Dinah and let out a huge happy sigh before shutting down my laptop.

Dinah is so cute and so easy to talk to. I wish to talk to her more even though those comments are just us joking around and pointless, they are still making me so happy.

This is the start of the best birthday ever!

I woke up with a smile on my face. Last night was like a dream. Did Dinah and I really spent nearly 3 hours just joking around on Facebook?

Fuck yes.

I turn to my right side to roll off the bed and see a box of gift wrapped in purple wrapping paper with my name on it. There is also a little card attached to the box.

I open up the card and it says,

"Happy birthday to our beautiful Lauren. You are growing up so fast and we couldn't be any prouder with who you have become. You are a strong, intelligent woman that believe in who you are and never forget the beauty of love. Do not let anyone change you, ever. We love you with all our hearts.
Mom and Dad."

Tears already rolling down my face when I finished reading the card. My parents are my rock, my everything. They always support my every decision without judging me. I'm probably the luckiest gay daughter in the world.

I carefully unwrap the present and scream with joy when I get to the gift. I get up, brush my teeth, put on my clothes, and run down stairs to find my parents.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you" is all I said before I jump on them on the couch.

"Easy there will you." My father said with a smile on his face.

I gave both of my parents kisses all over their faces.

"Thank you, thank you!!!!" I continue to say that as they bring me in for a tight group hug.

"Now go eat your breakfast dear, I'll drop you off at your school" My mom said.

"Okieeeeeeeeeeeee" I said with the happiest voice ever.

I am no longer phoneless!!

Dinah pov.

I am waiting for Ally at her locker with a smile on my face. I can't seem to get Lauren out of my mind. Our little 'A queen and her knight' yesterday still replay itself in my head.

"What are you smiling about." Ally voice bring me out of my train of thought.

"Nothing much. Just Lauren." I simply said.

"What about her?" She asked while putting her stuffs in the locker.

"Nothing. I'm just glad that I'm able to make more friends. And Lauren is an excellent choice so good job to me." I said while padding myself on the chest.

As I lean myself against some lockers, my phone buzzed from Facebook notification.

Lauren J.
Hey Dinah! I just want you to know that I got a phone now!

My face lit up when I see it was a message from Lauren.

Dinah Jane Hansen
Cool! Now we can sneak texts during classes.

Lauren J.
Ikr XD

"Let's go pumpkin" Ally voice once again brought me out of my zone and we start walking to class.

-- Lunch break --

"Mani! That's mine!" Lauren is shouting at Normani because she stole one of her chicken nuggets.

"What yours is mine remember, best friend?" Normani said, emphasizing the word 'best friend'.

"You can have mine." I told her. Picking up one of the nuggets with a fork, I hand it to her.

"Uhm, thank you." She said in a shy voice and take the fork without looking at me.

This again. I thought we were cool. She doesn't like me? Why she keep doing something like that?

"You're welcome, Lolo." I said after shutting all the negative thought about her out.

She lookup at me with wide eyes and cheeks blood red.

"I- uh, I gotta run to the restroom." That's all she said before running off.

"Is she ok?" Ally asked Normani with worried tone. She's such a mom.

Normani look at the direction that Lauren ran off and look back at me.

"Nah, she's fine. Don't worry." Mani said and continue munching on her chocolate bar.

"Should we go check on her? Lunch break is almost over." I said.

"No no. You guys sit here. I'll go." Mani said as she pack both of her bag pack and Lauren's before flinging them onto her shoulder.

"Guess I will see you guys after school. Or maybe tomorrow?" She turn around and said.

"Yeah, see you later." Ally and I said in unison and waved Normani goodbye.

I turn to face Ally and asked the one thing that occupied my mind.

"Do you think Lauren doesn't like me?"

"What make you think that?" She asked me back.

"I don't know. I caught her staring at me many times before but she quickly look away every time she noticed me noticing her. Besides, She doesn't seem to want to talk to me but we were so cool when we text. Oh my god, is she Greg 2.0??" I said without catching a breath.

"Calm down, Dinah." Ally said before took a long silence. She looks like she's thinking about something.

"Dinah." She turn to face me before she continue.

"Do you know that Lauren is gay?"

The world seems to slow down at the words that came out of Ally's mouth. My face heat up and my heart picking up a pace. What is happening.

"What?" I breathed out.

"Lauren is gay. Normani told me. Do you think, there would be a chance that she has a crush on you?"

It's like time has stopped. I can't hear a thing in this crowded cafeteria except the sound of my own heartbeat that is pumping uncontrollably inside my chest.

I took the time to think about all the little details that made me think Lauren doesn't like me. And it all make sense! The blushing, the shyness, the staring.

Could it be?

Does she really has a crush on me? Why do I feel somewhat happy and excited? Why do I feel like my face is going to explode from all the heat. The thought of Lauren having a crush on me is making me feel emotions that I have never feel before.

All the time with Greg never made me feel like this.
Even Zendaya never made me feel like this. And if Zendaya can't make me feel this much butterflies in my belly, how could Lauren do this? There's only one explanation that I could think of.

Do I want her to have a crush on me?
-------------------------------------------------------
Can you guess which one of them is the pillow princess yet? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 326 44
JarianaSlays_Mia and I are both putting our ideas into this stories I hope you all enjoy it! This is were Dinah gets to message her best friend Ally...
177K 6.2K 62
Backstory book for my Instagram Fic "It's You." IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT BOOK YET THEN YOU SHOULD READ IT FIRST. This book basically explains all of...
502K 16.9K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...