Outlook

Af Inuhoseki

Paps has died even though the human chose to be on the pacifist route. How? Sans tries to figure it out, but... Mere

The death.(Prologue)
The meeting.
The parasite
The escape
Confrontation
The travel
Abnormal
Transfigured
Smiles
Regret
Changed
Unexpected
The last straw
Madness
Mercy
Duplicates
The Ink
The Attempt
Cipher
The hunt
Capture
Torture
Stenosis
Conversation
The reverse escape
Imagination
Unwanted Savoir
DBK
Emotionless
Powerless
Heartless
Despair
Nightmares
Joy Pain and Misery
Fulfilled
Dreams?
Chained
Birdie
Experimentation?
Discovered
Together
Found out
Charge
Strike
Preparation
Transferred
Health
Keeper
Opened
Courage
Condolence
Forlorn
Thorn
Sane
Help
Worked
Allies?
Called
Pyro
Notes
Useful?
Trapped
Planning
Struggle
Distraction
Exposed???
Mid-term
Snide
Stone
Determination?
Resolute
Purposeful
Adamant
Sustain
Error 404: This page seems to be missing.pǝıɹʇ I llǝM
Again..
Found?
Almost
Close enough
Too close
Heedless
Corner
Unknown
Short
Possessed
Dead?
Animal
Horror
TRADAH
Daily
Triple AAA
SAH
Why
Vindictive
No
Reaper
Almost
Lost
Come on
Hell
Nope Not today
Torment
Negativity
User
Don't care
Gone

Study

181 6 0
Af Inuhoseki

YOOO 2K RR'S EPICCCCCCC :P anyway check out my buddy Fandom_Glitch story that ties with this one called outlook Its purdy cool :P

~Geno Sans

After a while, I decided to start to take notes on the Dust Fresh Sans, I dunno. I didn't follow him, I just took notes.

First of all, his blasters and bones look the exact same as the Dust Sans, just they were rainbowfied and colorful. Secondly, other than Freshes hood being up over his hat, there wasn't any change in clothing. Looked like the Fresh Dance-tale if anything.

Thirdly, I wanted to know what his eyes looked like. Well duh there was going to be a soul in there, but since the eyes were already colored, where would the soul be?

I had to figure this out, I had nothing better to do anyway. Yeah I sound like Flowey, fuck you.

I went to the save screen with the other Sans and switched between AUs real quick and saw Fresh was in a classic AU. I told the other Sans to stay here, and taught him how to switch between AUs. I teleported there and since he could dodge really well stayed hidden until he passed, and then got up behind him and tackled him and took off the glasses.

I could see the parasite move further in for god knows what reason, but the eyes sure were different. Yeah, there was a soul in there, surprisingly not cracked or anything probaly due to the determination and the fact he has way more energy than most Sans. But the red determination leaking from his eye was now...pink? And when his eyes flamed up it wasn't purple flame that came out it was total rainbow extreme. I knew this from rewatching Ink and Fresh fight on the save screen.

Both Fresh and Dust had purple flame for their eyes, why was it rainbow? So the parasite could change the color of determination as well...hm.

Well, Fresh was obviously confused as to why I was alive, might as well do something immature as all hell.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
43.2K 805 18
On the last day of YGGDRASIL. Touch Me was the sole remaining members of Ainz Ooal Gown that stay until the curtain was close. but instead of getting...
1.1K 86 19
A continuation of Hands of Creation, made solely because Wattpad does not support more than 200 chapters to one book. Follow the final chapters of Ha...
107K 3.6K 133
There was once an Sixth Ancient among the Five...They were since then, forgotten from time, only told from the legends to ancients. Till a certain c...