My Pillow Princess [Laurinah]

De queendenimjeans

"Mani, do you know her?" Lauren asked, eyes burning holes through the girl that just walked by. "Oh, That's D... Mais

Part 1: Dinah Jane
Part 2: Lauren
Part 3: Boring Wednesday
Part 5: Bother
Part 6: Hi
Part 7: We Ride The Same School Bus
Part 8: Happy Birthday Lauren
Part 9: I'm Not Gay
Part 10.1: Is This Gay?
Part 10.2: Is This Gay?
Part 11: Am I Gay?
Part 12: I'm So Gay
Part 13: Good Morning
Part 14: Sorry (Not Sorry)
Part 15: Mine
Part 16: Emotional Roller Coaster (Dinah)
Part 17: Emotional Roller Coaster (Lauren)
Part 18: Not Now Mani
Part 19: Sweet Treat Caramel Popcorn
Part 20: Food Fight
-Not an Update-
Part 21: Mani to the Rescue
Part 22: Lo, You're in Public
-Not an Update-
Part 23: Family Matters
Part 24: Pumpkin and the Bitch

Part 4: Happy Birthday Dinah

1.4K 61 15
De queendenimjeans

Lauren pov.

Today is Dinah's birthday.

How did I know that? From Facebook, duh. She accepted my friend request like 3 days ago.

It is Friday night. I'm at home, laying on my bed, serving the internet using my laptop. I still haven't got a new phone because as my mother said "money doesn't grow on trees". I'm lucky that she didn't punish the hell out of me for breaking the phone.

I typed in Dinah's name on Facebook, and there she is. My favorite human. I can't wait to get to know her and the fact that today is her birthday gave me a chance to finally have something to say to her.

"Hmm what should I say? First impression is everything, right?" the sound of my fingers tapping on my laptop sync perfectly with "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities that I'm blasting through my speaker

"Hey Dinah, happy birthday! You don't know me but I'm hoping to get to know you ;)"

"Nah that's too much" I delete the message as soon as I typed it.

"Happy birthday, beautiful ;)"

"Nah that's too gay. She probably going to block me" I delete it again.

The fingers that were tapping on my laptop now tapping on my chin.

"How about .. Hi! I'm Lauren! My best friend Normani rides school bus with your best friend Ally every day! Coincident? I think not! Let's get marry."

What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Type.

"Get it together Lauren. This is easy. Keep it simple and try not to be creepy." Slapping myself left and right, I try to think of something, anything that will work.

Got it.

I type in the message that I found perfect for me. As I click post, there is a knock on my door.

"Yes!?" I shout.

My mother, Clara, peeking her head in my room.

"Hey honey, can I come in?"

"Sure mom, what's up" I sit up from my previous position as my mother sit down on my bed.

"I just wanna check on you. You know, the school, the break up, the phone" She said, stroking my head with caring hand.

"I'm perfectly fine mother. You don't have to worry about a thing. Especially the break up. That got nothing on me"

"Well, that is good to hear. To be honest, I never like Lucy anyway" She admitted.

"Wow. Will you ever going to tell me that if we never break up?" I said quite amusing.

"Absolutely not. It doesn't matter how I feel about her. It's how you feel about her that's important to a mother like me" she said, smiling softly.

"Thank you so much mom, for everything. For understanding and for accepting me as I am." My eyes starts to tear up as I curl myself into her lap snuggly.

"You are my daughter. Your happiness and well-being is all that matter honey. One day, when you are a mother, you will understand." She lean down and kiss my forehead before tapping my shoulder, signaling for me to get off of her.

"I love you, Lauren. Nothing in this world is going to change that." Her loving hand stroke my face one more time before she exit my room.

Blinking my tears away I sigh and laying down on my stomach, hands reaching for my laptop.

Having a mother that understanding is so overwhelming. She doesn't judge you, she doesn't expect anything from you, she's just love you. I am eternally grateful.

I take one last glance at Dinah's Facebook page, smiling to myself at the message I post for her and turn off my laptop before easily drifting to sleep, wishing I would dream about her.

Lauren J. to Dinah Jane Hansen
Happy Birthday : )

Dinah pov.

Today is Friday. Now is Friday night. And it's my birthday.

Instead of going out and celebrate with friends and family, I am sitting alone in the middle of the house, laptop in hand, about to break up with my boyfriend.

As you may know now, I don't have lots of friends and that is fine by me. Ally alone is enough for me. But I know I'm not enough for her. She's a people person. So I will try to make friends as she suggested because I want to and because she wants me to.

And for my family, my father travel a lot. He's a business man. He is barely home and when he's home, it will only be once a month for only two or three days. My mother lives with my siblings in another town. We go to different schools, as I preferred public school, my siblings prefer a private one. So, my mother rent an apartment in town, moved in with my siblings, and drive herself to work every morning after dropping them off at their school.

Other children must feel like their mother doesn't love them, if they were in my shoes. But not me. I understand. My school is a 10 minutes' walk from where I live anyways. I don't need someone to drive me. My parent also send in a housekeeper every weekday for doing house chores and cook me dinner. I also have two dogs named Lady Kimberly and Mister Hulk Hogan so I'm not really lonely.

Greg:
Do you like my gift?

Looking at a life-sized black teddy bear that sitting next to me on the couch. I sigh.

Me:
Of course I do. And you got it in my favorite color. Thank you.

Don't get me wrong I like the bear and I appreciate his effort. Just not so sure if I appreciate our relationship.

Greg:
I'm glad you like it. So I have football practice tomorrow, you wanna come watch? Because I wanna see your beautiful face and show you off to my boys ;)

I should feel good. No, I should feel great. He loves me.

Me:
Are you sure you will be able to play properly with me watching you?

You can't even look me in the face dude. Why are you so brave when it comes to texting?

Greg:
Of course I can! Nothing is better than a cheer from my queen.

Such a talker.

Me:
Can I ask you something? Why can't you talk to me? In person. I mean like, what are we? Are you sure I'm your girlfriend?

Greg:
I told you before, I don't want to annoyed you.

This bullshit again.

Me:
So you pretend to not know me at all? Cause it feels like that sometimes. Why can't you just treat me like your other woman friends? You seems to have no problem looking or talking to them.

This is true. What I am saying is true. He is fine talking and laughing with other classmates but why not me? I'm not jealous. I just don't understand. Is this how you treat the person you said you love?

Greg:
I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I'm too shy to even look at you. But it because you are my dream that came true. And I can't treat you like other girls because you are not them. You are you.

The one thing Greg is really good at is making me feel guilty. He is doing it right now.

Me:
Greg, can we start over?

I can't do it. I can't hurt him.

Greg:
What? What do you mean?

I have to do it. Our relationship is not healthy for any of us.

Me:
Can we go back to be just friends?

I am doing it.

Greg:
Why? Did I do something wrong.

He did it again. I feel nothing but guilt.

Me:
Because if this is how you treat your girlfriend, then I want to be just one of your friends. At least you will be able to talk or laugh with me.

Tears start to run down my face.
I hate this. I hate this so much. I hate hurting him.

Greg:
Oh.. well. It's ok. I understand. Don't worry. I will give you everything you need. Space, time, you name it.

Why does he have to be such a good guy.

Me:
I just want to be friends again. I want to be able to have a good time with you again.

Greg:
I can do that : ) take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere.

Me:
Thank you Greg. For everything.

Greg:
Anything for you Dinah. Anything.

I did it.

Wiping off my tears, I got off the couch and head upstairs. Throwing my laptop on my bed and put on "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie at full volume, strip out of my clothes, head to the shower and wash my guilt away.

After put on my favorite Stitch pajamas, I laid stomach down on my bed and grab my laptop to read all the happy birthday posts on my Facebook.

Ally words that said I need more friends suddenly pop up in my head since I just sort of broke up with Greg, I just lost one of my great friends along with that too.

"Well, let's find someone to be friend with shall we?" I said to no one in particular since I'm alone. Duh.

"Hmm happy birthday Dinah from Shanon, Happy birthday Dinah from Jessica, Happy birthday Dinah, happy birthday blah blah blah, Happy birthday from Lauren, happy birthday from.. wait" I stop scrolling.

Lauren J. to Dinah Jane Hansen
Happy Birthday : )

Hold up. Lauren Jauregui? She knew me?

I'm a little bit surprised to see Lauren wishing me a happy birthday because I didn't think she knew who I am. When did we even become friends on Facebook?

I knew Lauren, no. I have heard about Lauren, no. I have heard Lauren's name mentioned in many of my classmates' conversations. She seems really cool, like it would be fun to hang out with her. I think Ally also know her. This is great! All I have to do now is try to think of what I can reply to make a conversation out of a happy birthday post.

New friend here I come. Lauren Jauregui. I chose you.

------------------------------------

Hello there, people who read A/N!
I hope you still enjoying this story.
As for me I wish for someone to just notice this story already. I just wanna give my Laurinah some loving man.

Again, feel free to leave a comment or correct my poor grammar. Lol.

Oh! Should I mentioned now that this story is based on true story? ;)

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

111K 2.7K 23
When Lauren notices something changing in Dinah. What will happen when she brings it up to the other girls? I decided to change it up a bit and inst...
721K 18.1K 78
"Don't you get it, you're mine, the sooner you realise it the better." The first chapters are so bad but it was my first time writing and I don't kno...
470K 15.4K 77
Alba Herrera was a rather normal girl. What happens when she meets Dinah Jane Hansen? ---- WHAT TO EXPECT: This is a lesbian fan-fiction. If you're n...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...