The Fire Angel (ATLA Fanfic)

By Darkninja7

Water.... Earth... Fire... Air A long time ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. The skies were fi... More

Book 1 - The Beginning
Training 101
Following Orders
Grandpa Ping
Friendship
Visited By Royalty
The Prince and Angel
Goodbye or See you Later?
You've still got a friend in me!
General for the Crew?
Patience
Shadow Snake
Packing up!
The Open Ocean
Beneath the Scars
Time, friend or foe?
Lillian AN
Shattered Glass
Nenrei
Sibling Salute!
The Thorn in my side
The Avatar
The Harbor
Island of Kyoshi
Blast from the Past.
Choices
The Necklace
Winter Solstice Part 1
The Winter Solstice Part 2
The Scroll
Crystal Nightmare Part 1
Crystal Nightmare Part 2
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
Why Me?
Lillian Alone
Confessions
The Siege of the North
Book 2
The Path of three flames
Royal Pain
Iroh & Lilly's Journey
The Chase
Bitter Work
The Desert
New Beginning
The Freedom Fighter's
Walls, Walls and Tea!
The tales of Lillian in Ba sing Sai
Authors Note
Lake Laogai Part 1
Lake Laogai Part 2
Healing
The Earth King
The Jasmine Dragon
Author Note
The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 - Operation "Extinguish Fire"
The Awakening
Arty stuff
The Headband
Trapped
Memories
The Beach Part 1
The Beach - Part 2
I Got Tagged
Rise again
Nightmares & Daydreams
Day of Black sun: Part 1: The Invasion Part 1
Day of black sun: Part 1 The Invasion Part 2
The day of black sun Part 2: The eclipse.
A Crazy Escape
The Western Air Temple
The Firebending Master's Part 1
The Firebending Master's Part 2
The Boiling Rock: Part 1
The Boiling Rock: Part 2
Manly Arts... (Special chapter)
The Southern Raiders
Why didn't We Listen?
The Sky Temple Part 1: You're Dead!
The Sky Temple: Part 2 What you didn't know
Hidden in Plain Sight
The Ember Island Players
Sozin's comet Part 1
Sozins comet Part 2
Sozin's comet Part 3
The Prophecy (Teaser for Part 4)
Sozin's Comet Part 4
Dying in Agony
Rebirth
A Time for Peace
Priority
Finale
The Sequel is OUT

Lillian's healing.

1.8K 52 10
By Darkninja7

"I swear if you wake her I am going to shove my fist down your throat!" Ling hissed as she held her hands over Lillian's body, " Okay, Okay." Mac said raising his hands up in defense, "Is your sister always this bitchy?" Shane whispered at Mac as he eyed Ling's glowing hands above Lillian's body. Shin rolled his eyes, "it's your fault she got hurt!" Ling yelled at her brother causing Mac to back away, "your lucky she had the healing crystal or else she'd be-" 

"dead." Shin said staring at his sister's pained expression, "Exactly, so excuse me for being a bitch and not an annoying little sister!" Ling growled. 

After Ling completed the healing session she bent the last bit of the healing crystal into dust and gave it to Crest to mix in some water for him to use later once Lillian has rested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian age 9

"LILLIAN!!!!!" Ping called in search of his granddaughter, "Lillian! It's time to go!" Kan added as he searched for the young girl. Ping's patients grew short, "I am counting until 5 and if you are not in front of me then you will run that course 7 times over!" Ping growled causing Kan to panic and search frantically for Lillian.

"1!"

Kan ran down to the lodging homes, "nope, not here!" Kan whispered.

"2!" 

"Oh come child! your not the only one who has to deal with his moods!" Kan begged searching the enclosures.

"3!" Ping's fists slowly smoked from the heat of his anger, "Kan!"

"I'm looking Sir!" Kan answered in a panic.

"Kasai! Lilly! I promise the temple is filled with children your age and you'll get to meet someone you've-"

"4!" 

"oh for Agni's sake! " Kan gripped his hair, and ran towards the house to hide, "Your on your own child!" Kan yelled diving through the window.

"5-"

"I'm here." Lillian said in a bored tone wiping her nose. Ping clenched his jaw, "ready?" he hissed through gritted teeth. Lillian nodded slowly, "as ready as I'll ever be" Lillian rolled her eyes. Ping gave a sharp nod, "follow me." Ping said sternly. Lillian pulled her duffle bag over her shoulder and followed her grandfather as he walked towards the shoreline, "Once you arrived at the sky temple, I expect a letter on your first day and who've met." Ping said coming to a stop. Lillian nodded and looked away sadly, "Yes, grandpa" Lillian whispered.

Ping looked down at his grandaughter who seemed to be a bit under the weather, "I Know, you're not happy my dear, but this is for the best. You will get to meet other Tenshi children who are going through the changes you are." Ping said placing his hand on her shoulder. Lillian took a deep breath, "I know... It's just... What if no one likes me?" Lillian asked. Ping knelt down, "I'm going to tell you a secret, No matter what people say or do... Always Be You." Ping placed a kiss on her forehead. Lillian's eyes lit up, "That's a nice secret. I'll do that!" Lillian said smiling.

"Excuse me?" a gentle voice said from behind. Lillian turned to see a tall man. Ping smiled, "Brody, it's so good to see you." Ping said shaking the young man's hand. Lillian eyed Brody from head to- "You have one Leg!" Lillian gasped with an extended finger! Ping's face became blank and he just stared unbelievably at his granddaughter, "Uh, yes I do." Brody said nervously. Lillian's lips formed a tight line at the sight of her Grandfather's face, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that in an ugly way. I should learn to keep my mouth shut." Lillian whimpered looking at her feet. Ping watched as Brody smiled, "here, watch what happens when I take a step." Brody caught Lillian's attention. Lillian lifted her head and watched as the beach sand slowly flowed up to where Brody's leg was decapitated just below his knee. All the sand began taking form of another leg, "Wow!" Lillian grinned as Brody walked towards her, "That is so cool! You're an earth bender!" Lillian squealed springing from one foot to the other. Brody nodded, "There are tenshi's of all elements on the sky temple. You'll get to meet them all once we get there tomorrow." Brody said extending his hand to Lillian.

Ping watched as Lillian's tiny hand reached up and took hold of Brody's, "Are we ready to depart Miss Lillian." Brody asked with a small smile. Lillian looked over her shoulder back at her grandfather and gave him a small smile, "This isn't goodbye, this is see you later." Lillian grinned. Ping nodded his head, "You'll be back before you know it." Ping smiled.

Ping watched as Brody's great silver wing's extended and caused a shadow to fall over the beach. Lillian's small wings fluttered as Brody lifted into the sky, "See you soon master Ping." Brody said with a wave.

And with that... Brody and Lillian soared through the dimming sky towards the sky temple, a place where Lillian would learn so many things and meet friends that will stand by her, forever....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian's body stirred as Crest began her next healing session. Crest bent a large volume of water that surrounded her entire body. Crest's forehead beaded with sweat, he was still too weak but he was determined to help her, the same way she has helped him so many times before. The water around Lillian's body began to glow a light blue as Lillian's wounds began healing. The scars on her right arm became lighter and the wound on her torso from Merci-lee's dragon blade slowly glowed and her flesh slowly closed up but, it wasn't enough. Crest collapsed to his knees and the once clear water splashed to the floor with a dull green color, "Silly Lilly... You took on so many battles alone.. Your chi is in such termoil." Crest whispered rubbing his temples. Suddenly Lillian took a deep breath causing her chest to rise. Lillian released her breath slowly and then her breathing went back to normal. Crest's head fell back as he stared at the ceiling, "Don't worry Lilly, I'll fix you up real good." Crest whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Lillian dream continued-

Brody led Lillian to a large room at the top the temple, "You should rest Miss, I will come to call on you in the morning." Brody said with his hand on his heart. Lillian's eyes nearly popped out of her head, "Is this my room?" Lillian gasped in wonder. Brody nodded with a smile before leaving the room and Lillian.

Lillian squealed as she ran towards the large king size bed and jumped on the silver silk sheets, "It's soooo soft!" Lillian mewed. Lillian walked around her room that was actually the size of grandpa Ping's house!

Lillian shuffled towards her balcony that looked over the meditation waterfalls, "Wow, it's so beautiful." Lillian said amazed as she gazed over the unlit lanterns. The sun was setting causing the evening sky to be a light purple.

A small yawn escaped Lillian causing her eyes to water, "Maybe I should do as Brody says and get some rest." Lillian whispered but a mischievous grin fell across her face, "buuuut, some exploring won't hurt." Lillian smirked before skipping out of her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ling walked in to find Crest one the floor, "Oh for Omashu's sake Crest!" Ling growled marching towards his limp body, "I told you to take it slow!" Ling hissed lifting Crest over her shoulder. But when Ling's eyes fell on Lillian's nearly fully healed body, she understood, "You went all out.... Didn't you?" Ling whispered looking down at the unconscious Crest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Lillian's Dream-

Lillian ran down the hallways at lightning speed, "this place is so huge!" Lillian yelled running in between the pillars of the temples. Lillian used her fire bending to increase her speed and literally flew down the halls. But when Lillian turned the last corner she slammed into to something... "What the heck!" Shrieked a girls voice, more like she ran into someone... "What's your problem Ash-maker!" A short brunette haired girl screeched pulling up her sleeves. Lillian raised her hands in defence, "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you the-" But Lillian was interrupted when a small rock flew passed her head, "Hey! What's your problem?" Lillian growled taking her own stance, "I said I was sorry!" Lillian huffed as her fists became engulfed in flames. But the girl hesitated at the sight before her. Lillian's fire lit up the space around the girls revealing Lillian's blonde hair, "Oh... forgive me!" The girls apologised as she fell to her knees. Lillian sweat dropped, "uh... what are you doing?" Lillian gawked at the girl on her knees, "Please forgive me princess for attacking you!" The girl begged, "Whoa! You must have me confused with someone else." Lillian said helping the girl up, "My Names Lillian, what's yours?" Lillian smiled at the short girl, "Uh... my name is Ling Shu, I am an earth tenshi, but uh... you already knew that." Ling said nervously rubbing her neck. Lillian smiled, "I'm a fire tenshi!" Lillian cheered grabbing Ling's hand, "You're the first person I've met besides Brody." Lillian shrugged causing Ling to raise her brow, "When did you get here?" Ling inquired. Lillian tapped her chin in thought, "About.... 30 minutes ago!" Lillian smirked as Ling's jaw dropped, "And the first thing you do is go running around a strange place!?!?" Ling gasped. Lillian shrugged, "I don't do well with rules." Lillian winked. Ling stared at her baffled, "Well... I guess we're going to get along Famously!" Ling grinned weaving her arm with Lillian and skipping back to their rooms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mac leaned against the wall of the infirmary as his thoughts and regrets ran through his mind. Lillian's wounds were now fully healed but she has yet to wake up. Ling had no means of talking to him and the other tenshi all turned their backs on him, "Hello young Mac." A fragile voice greeted. Mac straightened as Queen Scarlet walked in, "My Queen!" Mac gasped as he bowed deeply, "Any news of Lillian's condition?" Scarlet asked looking down at Lillian with a smile. Mac blinked, "Uh, her wounds are full healed except for some scarring but Crest tells us that now we must wait for her to awaken." Mac said nervously. Scarlet placed a small kiss on Lillian's forehead, "I sense confusion in you Young one." Scarlet spoke, her eyes still on Lillian. Mac gulped as he fell to his knees, "This is all my fault My queen. I was led down a road of darkness and evil and bought this upon our future queen. I ask why have I not been punished yet? I wait for banishment or some form of dishonorable punishment." Mac said fearfully. Scarlet placed her hand on his shoulder and gave him a light squeeze, "Your road was dark and you were lost. But coming forth yourself and seeking forgiveness was not something forced upon you. You did that yourself and in doing so Merci-lee will never bother any of our brother's and sister's again. My Granddaughter was freed from her dark crystal and is now here with me." Scarlet said as a small tear of gratitude slipped from her eyes. "But I fear... her journey is not over. She has a great destiny ahead of her! I've seen visions." Scarlet stepped away and lit the candles in the room, "Once she is healed, she will leave to find the Avatar and help him restore balance to the world, and our banished Prince, Zuko is it? Will cross paths with her again." Mac's eyes widened at the mention of the Prince, "My queen, if news of the prince has not reached you. I feel that it is my duty to inform you that he has returned home and is now the Crown Prince. His destiny is at the throne of the fire nation." Mac stated, "Hush child! my visions are never wrong, I've seen it!" Scarlet said crossing her arms, "besides, I can't wait for my Great granddaughter!" Scarlet clapped her hands at the thought. Mac had no expression, "I see..." Mac stood and readied to leave, "She'll wake up soon because... the avatar will need her and she will need her friends." Scarlet said with a smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Lillian's dream-

"Hey Ling! Watch this!" Lillian called as she skated around the courtroom on blades of flames, "Wow Princess! That's awesome! Check this!" Ling smirked bending some earth beneath her feet but failing to skate, "awww man!" Ling groaned, "this is no fun!" Suddenly the floor of the courtroom iced over causing Lillian and Ling to slip and slide towards each other, "WATCH OUT!!!" the girls screamed before crashing face first into one another, "Hahahahaha! You two should have seen your faces!!!" Crest laughed clutching his stomach, "Ugh, my head!" Ling groaned holding her head. Lillian sat up and shook her head like an eelhound, "What's your problem water boy!" Lillian yelled marching towards Crest with her fists lit. Crest's smile faltered before backing away, "h-hey now, lets not get angry." Crest stuttered backing up. Ling winked at Lillian before the girls fell into a fit of giggles, "You should have seen YOUR face!" The girls squealed together. Crest growled, "whatever..." Lillian smiled up the tanned boy, "hey, wanna come swimming with us?" Lillian asked with a large smile that caused Crest to blush, "uh, yeah sure, whatever." Crest shrugged. Lillian smiled at her two friends, "Lets go then!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian's eyes fluttered open to see a very familiar pale blue ceiling, "Hey my gorgeous, how you feeling?" Ling's soft and gentle voice filled Lillian's ear, "Like I got trampled by a Elephant-boar." Lillian groaned. Ling watched as Lillian slowly sat up waiting for her to clutch any part of her body that may still be in pain, "What happened?" Ling rolled her eyes, "never mind that. Are you feeling any form of pain anywhere on your body?" Ling asked inspecting Lillian's body. Lillian shrugged, "nope." Ling stood back and grinned, "Great! then Cres-" 

"Hey Ling, Shane's asking for the-" Crest froze as he stared at Lillian, "Y-your awake!" Crest cried rushing over to Lillian taking her into his arms,"Y-your ALIVE!!!!" Lillian cried as she took hold of Crest and nuzzled his neck, "woah there boy! I was here first!" Ling said taking hold of Lillian as well.

"g-guys! C-can't bbbbreath!" Lillian gasped.

"Don't care!"Ling and Crest said in union. Lillian smiled as tears filled her eyes. She missed her friends more than words could even describe. She needed them after everything she's been through. Lillian wrapped her arms around Crest and Ling and began crying, "Thank you...." Lillian whispered as the tears streaked down her face, "Thank you for always being there for me..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

There is more to come, link for video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR3VFD3QtuI

Please vote and comment!

Darkninja out

Ninja Zuko style, HIIIIYAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
803K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...
285K 7K 36
Kya, Sokka's twin, and Kataras's older sister. She holds a cold glare to everyone around her, often being misunderstood. She sensitive but holds a f...