Mafia Queens (KHR Fanfic)

By JazMaligo

Serena Jewel DeCastro is an immortal girl, she used to work with Primo. She fell in love with Primo, when Pri... More

Serena Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters 21
Chapters 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Change 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Special Chapter
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Special Chapter in the future
What really happened to Elizabeth
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
OUT NOW!!!

Chapter 7

1.3K 20 0
By JazMaligo

Next day

Serena Pov

I was sitting on my bed while looking at my Half Vongola Snow Ring.

Flashback

"A one-on-one battle between those who hold the same type of Ring!" Iemitsu said.

"A fight?!" Tsuna screamed.

I smirked and put my right hand on my hip.

"Yeah. After that, it just says to wait for directions." Iemitsu said.

"Directions?" Gokudera said.

Then two girls with pink hair jump out of the tree.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." The two girls with pink hair said while about to land on the ground.

"During this Ring Conflict, we will be the judges."

"We are the Cervello Organization  who serve directly under the 9th."

"During the Ring Conflict, our decisions are that of the 9th's."

"The 9th's believes that this measures will please all members of the Family."

"Any objection, Xanxus-sama?"

Xanxus glared at those two. And they take that as a yes.

"Wait, I have objection. Even I, the executive , have never heard of the Cervello Organization. How can I allow you to judge when the future of the Vongola Family is at stake?" Iemitsu said.

"We cannot recognize your objection. We serve the 9th and cannot be commanded by the likes of you."

"What?!" Iemitsu said with an angry voice.

"What a shame!" Lussuria said.

"Normally, one set of the Half Vongola Rings are held by the boss, and the other by the external advisor. And during the announcement of the successor, a completed Ring is given to the chosen eight. However, this time has become an exception. The sets of eight chosen by the two of them do not match, and each handed out the Half Rings to whomever they choose. Meaning the eight led by Xanxus- sama, chosen by the 9th, and the eight led by Tsunayoshi, chosen by the external advisor, Iemitsu. Now we'll prove which is more worth of the Rings by the having you bet the your lives on them."

"Lives?!" Tsuna yelled.

"The location will be Namimori Mode School, late at night. We will explain the details there. We will be waiting for you at 11 o'clock tomorrow evening. Bye!"

The two girls finally left and I looked at the hooded person who was looking at me.

Then Varia left.

'Who was that?' I thought.

Gokudera walked up to me.

"How did you know about Vongola Rings?!" He yelled.

I sweatdrop.

"I also a boss for the Vongola Family and I also train the Varia and other students." I said.

End flashbacks

I know that the 9th isn't kind of guy who'd promoted this kind of mindless battle.

I put my hand on my chin and started thinking what happened to the 9th.

Time skip

I went out. Then, I saw Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto.

"But what is the guy with the Mist Ring and Snow Ring doing? Not showing up at a time like this..." Gokudera said.

I walked up them.

"Don't worry, they will show up." I said.

"Nee-chan." Tsuna said.

"I wonder what kind of person they are." Yamamoto said.

"Also, Hibari wasn't there either." Yamamoto said.

"He's is training with Dino." I said.

"Well you guys better go to school." I said.

Time skip

It was already late at night and I changed my clothes. (It's on the top.)

I then grab my sword and put it in my left thigh. My whip on right thigh. My guns hanging inside my jacket. And I turn my ring into a necklace and tucked it inside, so no one will see it.

I stopped at Tsuna's room.

"Tsuna, let's go." I said.

"Yeah." Tsuna said taking Lambo.

Then Reborn was jump on my shoulder. We left the house and went to Namimori Middle School.

We finally reached the school.

"Everyone!" Tsuna yelled walking up to them.

"10th! Serena-san." Gokudera said.

"You came, Sawada." Ryohei said.

"Yo!" Yamamoto said.

"Sorry for being late. Lambo started playing hide-and-seek." Tsuna said.

"How dare you trouble the 10th!" Gokudera said.

"But there are some who aren't here yet." Yamamoto said.

"That's Holder of Mist and the Holder of Snow shown himself." Ryohei said.

"It's so quiet. Was Nami-Middle the right place?" Tsuna ask.

"Are they not here yet?" Yamamoto said.

"They've been on standby for quite some time."

The three boys turned and me and Tsuna looked up.

"After an official conference, the battle order for tonight's Ring Conflict has been decided."

"The first battle will be between the Guardian of Sun."

"Guardian of Sun... That means..." Tsuna said.

Tsuna looked at Ryohei.

"So my opponent is that boy." Lussuria  said.

"So that's him." Ryohei said.

"We will now begin the Ring Conflict over the position of successor. Please look over there."

The two girls pointed boxing match cage.

"What is that?!" Tsuna said.

"A special ring that we prepared for the Guardian of Sun."

"This time, we have made a ring that benefits the specialties of the Guardian of the Sun."

"What?! That huge thing?!" Tsuna yelled.

"It cost a pretty penny." Belphegor said.

"But since we know who's going to win, it was a waste of money." Mammon said.

"These aren't bad conditions for you, senior." Yamamoto said.

"The ring is my territory!" Ryohei said while put his fist to his palm.

"The battle is about to start." Tsuna said with terrified face.

"I'm so nervous!" Tsuna said while kneel down while holding his head.

And Lambo was just sleeping.

"I'm so jealous of you, not knowing what's going on." Tsuna said.

"Is the boss here yet? It's my glorious moment on stage." Lussuria said.

"He seems to be absent." Mammon said.

"There's no way that man would be interested in another fight. Better yet, don't accept this battle that doesn't really suit us, and let me take them all! I'll cut them apart in five minutes!" Squalo said.

I walked up.

"If you can get through me, Squalo." I said while glaring.

Squalo looked at me with terrified face.

"M-Master!" Squalo said while sweating a lot.

"Ryohei get in the ring already or Squalo will be bloody again." I said walking back to the others.

Squalo fainted.

"He fainted." Mammon said.

"Well, he is scared to Master Serena every time she threaten him." Belphegor said.

"How strong are you, Serena-san?" Yamamoto ask.

"Stronger than everyone." I said.

"Ryohei get in their already." I said.

"Yeah." Ryohei said.

Lussuria and Ryohei walked inside the ring.

"There's no mistake. We have confirmed that these are the real Half Vongola Rings. As a rule, the Rings will be hung from your necks."

Ryohei take off his showing himself with no shirt.

Lussuria walked up to Ryohei.

"Oh, my! Now that I got a closer look, you have a pretty nice body! Your just my type!" Lussuria said.

I sweatdrop with disgust.

"What?!" Ryohei said.

"What did he just say?" Gokudera said.

"W-Who knows?" Tsuna said.

"Lussuria always act like a gay but I still don't know his gay or not." I said while sweatdrop.

"I've decided. I'm taking you you home." Lussuria said then make kissy face.

I was about to puke but I hold it. But I can't, I quickly ran to the back without noticing me and started puking behind the bushes. I then went back to the others without noticing me.

"What are you saying?!" Ryohei said.

"There aren't many people who can fight against Lussuria." Mammon said.

"That's an unlucky kid." Levi said.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just going to fight fair and square!" Ryohei said.

They started fighting.(Sorry guys I'm to lazy to write about the fight.)

Time skip

After the fight Ryohei won't and Kyoko and Hana came between the fight. Lussuria was on the ground because he was shot by Mosca. Then tomorrow's fight is Thunder which means Lambo fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
26.7K 886 10
Vongola is a royal and Mafia family. Nono steps down and crowns Tsuna as the Royal Vongola Decimo. Some families don't like this but there is only on...
167K 8.4K 51
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
2.4M 47.3K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...