My Dearest Lover [HIATUS]

By Raphie_Nyoh

{The Book is on HIATUS. Story plot, characters, writing and chapters are all under rewriting and polishing pr... More

Author's Note
Chpt #1 That scarf....
Chpt #2 Explanation
Chpt #3 Full of Secrets
Chpt#4 What The Boss Do
Mini-Chapter #1 I'm In Charge
Chpt #5 Shortcake
Chpt #7 Promise is a promise
Chpt #8 What I've Lost is Returned
Chpt #9 Forget About Him.
Chpt #10 A Secret And The Experiment
Chpt #11 Finally Woke Up
Chpt #12 The Return of the Foe
Chpt #13 Queen And King
Mini-Chapter #2 Liyah Bloopers
Chpt # 14 Don't Mess With Her
Mini-Chapter #3 Liyah's Backstory
Chpt # 15 Plans
Chpt # 16 The Prize
Chpt # 17 Bitter Sweet
Chpt #18 Are We Bad? Or Good?
Chpt #19 Do I Really Know You??
Chpt #20 My Curse (Edited)
Fun Facts #1
Chpt #21 Don't Take All The Burden
Chpt# 22 Chrysanthemums
Chpt #23 Golden Pot
Hiatus
GIFT

Chpt #6 Knives

3K 71 9
By Raphie_Nyoh

Louisa's POV

Quickly I ran as fast as I could down the dark lighten halls. My shadow running beside me, we both never made a single sound, you couldn't hear my heels tapping the floor, my black clothing made me part of the darkness, you couldn't see in the dark at all.

This brought back memories. Can I have fun outside again? Lingering around the dark allies and mess around with the military police mans? Well its a risk especially that the phantom troupe is messing with my gang.

I slowed down and eventually started walking, letting my presence be shown. My footsteps echoing through the halls and my daggers clinking each other making noises.

I was heading to a tunnel, that is a shortcut to my home. Heading there I'd pass a hall where the gang were gonna spend the night; so I thought to pay a visit.

I knocked one of the doors, to see Mikasa opened the door.

"Oh, Louis-I-I mean Louis-sa" she scratched her head.

"So how's everyone doing?" I asked evading the awkard aura. Mikasa stepped aside to show Historia, Sasha, Liyah and Shinami on the wooden floor.

"Louisa!" Liyah waved at me.

"Hey Louisa! Haha....so weird calling you that" Sasha sheepishly laughed.

"You can call whatever you guys like, consider 'Louis' as my nickname" I replied.

"Can a call you cute kitty then?" Shinami asked immediately.

"No" I answered.

"Shorty? Neko? Fluffy? Cutie?" Shinami continued asking.

"You can either call me 'Louis' or 'Louisa' is what I ment" I replied annoyed.

"I'd rather call you 'Louisa' it feels refreshing when people call by your real name right?" Historia smiled at me.

I just nodded, showing her that I agree.

"Why not come in?" Mikasa asked.

"No need, I'm just visiting, since I'm just passing by" I replied.

I noticed that the girls sat in a circle. What are they doing?

"What are you guys up to?" I asked.

Mikasa grinned, "Playing truth and dare...care to join?" she gave a creepy smile.

"Hell no" I immediately answered.

They all crackled a laugh. I just rolled my eyes in response from their laughter.

"Don't stay up late, will be leaving tomorrow at dawn." I said and gave a signal to leave.

"Were suppose to say that to you" Shinami laughed.

I glared at her to stop, which she obediently did.

"True, don't want you not breaking your streak of 5 days straight without sleep." Historia said.

"I'll make sure to remember that." I answered.

I bid my goodbye and left. Walking out of the tunnel I saw military policemen everywhere. This is worst than I thought. It's not like I'm worried, I can walk pass them without them even knowing, but one mistake can break my cover.

I took half of my scarf around my neck and made it a hood, and the other half into a mask. I walked down the back alleys, as I observed their system on how they walk around this places. I hid under the shadows, walking within them. I noticed that mostly the Military police men patrol around and near my turfs. You know? The alleys that I've took over, they'd know it's mine because theirs always a crown carved on a wall....as a mark of my territory.

I have to stay away from my turfs then, but it doesn't mean I won't do anything. Next time I'm make a way how to take over the underground again.

What?

Yes, I know I just got back but who cares, there's still a part of me who want's to rule over the underground....no one can stop me because it was my goal from the beginning. I can't just let those policemen walk around my turf like the own it, they should be cautious cause it's my turf. Another problem is the Phantom Troupe...tsk

Finally I'm almost home. In a hurry I accidentally bumped someone-ah...let me rephrase that...someone accidentally bumped me. I quickly stepped back for distance then I realized it was a girl.....not just any girl but a Military Police Soldier.

Great.

"Oh, umm....sorry about that." The girl bowed her head with a apologetic face.

"Don't mind it." I immediately said and it seems that the girl doesn't recognize me...she must be new.

Quickly I walked away from her. We parted ways and when I thought it was the end the girl grabbed my shoulder. Don't tell me I get caught.

"Um, do I know you from somewhere?" the girl asked. I just looked at the corner of my eyes.

"I don't think so." I replied.

"Black scarf..check....all in black....check....short...c-check...It...it's the DARK QUE-"

I guess this is the end of...you.

I covered her mouth before she could speak even more, I karate chopped the side of the neck and in an instant, she was knocked out. I dragged her to a nearby Military station and immediately left. Ugh, I'm hiding like I'm the one who's in trouble....because I was gone for just, JUST three years, the table has turned and the military are rising. Hmp.

Finally I arrived home, safe and sound. I double checked if anyone was around and got inside in an instant before anyone could have found me. Not making any noise, I sneaked in as I tried to go to my old room. Why am I being sneaky? Because I just felt, if Aniki found me I'd be dead.

But before I executed the plan, I found out Aniki was on the couch sleeping. Why the hell is he sleeping on a couch? W-was he waiting for me? He might get mad at me tomorrow.

I don't know why, everything was just all resolved today and now me and my brother acted like nothing happened and it's like us being separated didn't exist. Is this suppose to be a joke or what?

I looked for a blanket and covered my brother with it. It was clean, Romeo and Jack said they stayed here while I was gone, and I didn't mind, if they make sure the house is clean that's enough for me.

I covered my brother with a blanket; I wonder why he slept here, was it on purpose? Or did he just slept in? He was laying down on the couch. He's head on the armrest and one of he's hands dangled off the sofa.

Might as well let him rest. I walked to my old room, to see everything in place just like always. I sat down on the so called bed. It was hard and flat it's not soft like the one's in the surface.

My eyes landed on a drawer. Are they all still there? I walked towards the drawer and slid out the top storage area. Inside were multiple daggers in placed. The drawer has dividers to organize them so their blades won't make contact, if they do, they'll go dull.

"That's alot of daggers their and different in variety."

I turned around to see Anik leaning on the doorway with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"Yah...I lost count of them." I replied.

"You don't need to be greedy, one is enough." He crossed his arms.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I have 10 daggers hidden around my clothing." I replied.

"Seriously?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't want all of this daggers to go to waste don't I?" I picked one of the knives in the drawer. It has a flame carved design, it was very unique.

"And...I didn't want all this daggers in the first place" I said as I was inspecting the dagger.

"What do you mean?" Aniki asked.

"Every member and new members always give me a dagger as a gift, and it became a tradition that I never made in the first place" I answered.

"Now it makes sense why there's a name in every dagger." he picked up one knife.

"I looked at the handle of the dagger in my hand to see a name carved on it. "JACK" that was the name carved on the dagger's handle.

He gave me one too? Huh, I don't remember at all. I must've have kept it on purpose, but I don't know why. I placed the dagger in my pouch where I kept my other daggers. Let's give the dagger a good use aye?

"Now you have 11 daggers in hand" Aniki snorted.

"You know you can get one" I answered.

"Well don't mind if I do' He grabbed a dagger that looks very similar like a paring knife, simple but I knew that dagger was very sharp.

"So where's my old dagger?" he asked.

I took it out and showed it to him.

"It has been with you the whole time?" He asked.

"Yah...It's my favorite."

*TIME SKIP*

Jean's POV

"....We finally arrived" I breathed out as I stood up from my seat on the wagon. Shinami, Armin and Sasha got of the wagon.

"No matter how I look at, it it's too remote from human habitations..." Armin replied.

"Yah, this was owned by a gang we dealt with in the past, know it's ours." Shinami laughed as she took a crate and started looking around while waiting for us.

"Hey Sasha, Take this!" I said as I gave her a crate full of potatoes.

"What is it? Light?-Heavy!!" She commented as she carried the crate. I took two sacks filled with grain or flour-I don't know- as I hopped down the wagon.

"Your friend potatoes are there." I replied to her.

"Wha...t are you talking about? I've forgotten all about it already" she said confused.

"Don't worry there are people other than you that could forgot about this." Shinami laughed once more.

"Anyways, it seems prices are rising rapidly. We'd starve if we lost these provisions." Armin commented.

"Well, things aren't going smoothly now a days...that might be the reason why." Shinami added.

"That's right, Sasha...if you eat with your fingers, Corporal Levi would settle it by killing you" I answered as we all started walking.

"Or maybe Louisa" Shinami gave a devious laugh.

There goes that name.."Louisa"....I'm still not used to it. It makes me feel all that I have known about her vanished. Now she sounds like a stranger that I have yet to meet.

"Ugh...they wouldn't" Sasha replied.

"Probably."

"What..? Did you add that word just now?" I asked.

"Why isn't um...Louisa...not yet here by the way?" Armin asked as we got inside the cabin.

"Still not used calling her by her real name huh?-Well she has problems to take care of in the underground..now she's back, she's making sure her gang doesn't fall" Shinami replied.

I remembered this morning I was looking for her because we were about to leave, but then I say talking to some guy with his hair tied.

FlashBack

"Hey, where's Shinami and Louisa? Were about to leave." Armin asked as he and Sasha sat on the wagon.

"Hmm, I dunno, I'll look for them" I answered and left.

Liyah, Mikasa, Historia and Eren already left hours ago, to make sure the path we were going is safe, were also a large group so we divided so there won't be too much attention in the underground and in the surface.

We were suppose to go and buy the food supply we need as we stayed in the cabin, but I couldn't find Shinami nor Louisa...Louisa...Louis, Louisa....ugh.

As I was walking down the halls I could here people talking at the other corner of the wall.

"Leaving so soon?" asked a man....who sounds like somewhere in my age.

"What? II have other things to do." answered a girl.

Wait a minute...I know that voice from anywhere! I tried to take a peak to see a guy with his haie tied talking to Louisa....

I think i saw him in the conference room once. They were talking so casually......and so close....I didn't got the chance to call her then.

"Oh, come on Shortcake...your leaving me again?" pouted the guy.

S-shortcake? Is that her nickname?

"Stop calling me that" Louisa crossed her arms.

"I know you missed it" laughed the guy.

Ok, this guy is getting on my nerves. I clutched my fist in anger.

"N-no I don't!" Louisa shouted back.

"Look at that.....your stuttering" chuckled the guy.

I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE!! THIS GUY REMINDS ME OF.....OF.....TSK

"There you are Louisa, I've been looking for you!" I said as I walked out, revealing myself. The two turned around, Louisa was startled to see me some how.

"Jean...h-how long have you been there?" Louisa asked.

I heard everything.

"Hm? I just came" I answered.

"Who's this?" the guy finally spoke up. I looked at him in the eyes, and they weren't welcome ones. We looked at each other head to toe with a glare. Louisa walked by my side facing him.

"My name's Jean Kirschtein...you can call me Jean" I said, we shook hands. The time I grabbed his hand he started squeezing it. I looked at him and his hand.

Oh, so this how its is?

"Well, my name's Jack....just Jack" I squeezed his hand as well and we gave our best smiles.

He's smile looks irritating enough.

"Jack this Jean his my comrade in the survey corps, Jean this Jack my-" Louisa was cut off.

"Boyfriend." he finished the sentence. I let go of his hand in surprise.

"Wait! WHAT?!" I turned to Louisa in shock, she has a shock impression too. WAIT! IS SHE BLUSHING!?

"HELL NO!!" Louisa shouted and thrown a dagger at him. Before he was suppose to get stabbed by it ,he caught it instead.

"That was close..." Jack grabbed hold of the dagger in fear.

I was speechless, I dunno what's going on. Is it true? He-he's-

"He's your boyfriend?" I pointed at him, sweat dropping.

Before I knew it, I was punched on the stomach without warning.

"NO!!! HE'S NOT"

I embraced my stomach in pain.

"Did you have to do that." I asked as I was trying not to faint, my vision's blurring out. Wall Maria.

I saw Louis flinched in panic.

"Well, I wouldn't have done it if....- Jack!!" she shouted.

I felt arms pulled me up on my feet.

"Anyways, were about to leave, you coming?" I regained my vision and fixed myself.

"About that, I still have to stay, here's the map....I just have to do something and then me and my brother will follow you" I answered.

She handed me a map. I was a little disappointed she's not coming.....and staying with that guy!! Tch, but who am I to complain?

I nodded my head and was about to leave, I gave a quick glare with the Jack and left.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

"Oy, Jean? You still there?" I blinked for a few seconds to see Shinami waving a hand infront of me.

"Huh? Oh, yah..I'm fine" I brought myself back to my senses and placed the sack to it's proper place.

"Even without depending on shopping like this, we could get lots of things from that mountain." complained Sasha.

"It's no good Sasha, that mountain is reserved, there wouldn't be meaning in us hiding here if we cause trouble" Armin replied.

"A-alright, I won't do it" Sasha replied.

"Or we could just steal food in the town square or in the market?" Shinami added.

"A-Are you serious Shinami?" Armin asked confused.

"W-what? it's only a suggestion hahaha" Shinami laughed it off.

"Guy's did you remove the dust and mud from it before coming in?" Eren came in with a broom.

"...what??" I asked weirded out.

"We didn't. look at all this. It's not like we have time to do it." I added

"......don't you get it? Do you think corporal Levi will be satisfied with this nonsense?" Eren asked.

"Haha, at first we you are scared of Louisa when it comes to cleaning, now it's Corporal Levi, Hhaha!" Shinami laughed.

"It's because Corporal Levi is worse than Louis!" Eren answered.

"I even have mend Jean's bed for goodness sake" Eren face palmed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!! ARE YOU MY MOM OR SOMETHING?!" I shouted back at him. Why does he need to even look at my stuff in the first place!?

"Were back"

"Huh?! You went wood chopping!"

I turned around to see Mikasa and Historia carrying stacks of wood. Wait, Mikasa's ribs are injured right?

"My body is becoming dull after all" Mikasa replied as she went inside.

"You're not a wild animal! It's no good to move around!!" Armin answered.

"i tried to stop her, she didn't listen. She's cured already, also she trained her abbs. Eren replied.

Hmm, Mikasa works out huh, I remebered Louisa works out too. I'd see her in the middle of the night or early in the morning in the training grounds, sparing by herself.

If Mikasa has abbs.....does that mean she has too???

"So were playing houes now? Eren's the mother, Mikasa's the father and were the children." Shinami starts laughing

"It seems like we went back to the time we were trainess neh?"

We all turned around to see Liyah leaning on a wall while holding a duster.

"Liyah! where have you been?" Shinami asked.

"Cleaning! And where did you go Eren? We're not done cleaning! I don't want to be killed by Louisa!" Liyah suddenly changed of mood and started shouting at Eren.

Everyone flinched by the sudden reaction. Frankly Shinami didn't care and wrapped her arm around Liyah's.

"There, there...little teddy bear, no need to shout" Shinami patted her head.

"Stop it." Liyah pouted.

"Hah...so true, we went back the days when we were trainees." Sasha answered.

"Yeah, but... We have an important duty to protect Eren and Historia, while we lost alot of experienced wariors, there are a lot of other excellent people..." Armin replied.

"So why were we chosen for the Levi Squad?" Armin asked.

"Well because we're good." Sasha answered.

"Huh? What did you just put in your bag Sasha?" Armin asked.

"A pan or something.." Sahsa replied.

"Oh-oh, she's caught." Shinami gave a playful tone

I looked at Sasha's bag to see a golden brown color object, poking out. Wait....is that bread? Armin swiftly took out what was in Sasha's bag to see a piece of bread.

"How did 'this' got in your bag?" Armin asked.

"What!? My! How did that got there?" Sasha said.

"You can't lie out of this Sasha>" I answered.

"I don't know did that get there!" Sasha replied.

"Liars go to hell Sasha" Shinami laughed.

"Hey Eren! were not done cleaning yet! Anytime now, they'd be here!" Liyah shouted.

"I got, I got it. I'm coming!" Eren replied.

Then after few minutes we heard knocking on the door.

"Were dead" Liyah whispered.

(DK- thank you book_lover_infinity !! For the wonderful fanart you drawn. It make's me happy everytime I see it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
20.8K 821 38
Y/n dreams of Levi's death, unsure what to make of the strange emotions that play with her as if she were a puppet. "Tainted by the worlds filthy fi...
123K 4.4K 42
~Levi x Reader AU~ Book 3 of 3 *Began: Monday, January 22, 2018* *Finished: Monday, April 23, 2018* Y/N L/N has faced some major changes in her life...
14.4K 741 33
ใ€ŠLevi x Readerใ€‹ |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 2- โœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆ 8 months have passed since (Y/N) Jaeger had...