The Lycans' Claim (completed)

Por aPieceOfGranite

I was average. Ordinary. I had a few friends,followed the rules and tried to stay out of the way of males,lik... Mais

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25/Final Epilogue/Wedding

Chapter 3.

159K 3.3K 997
Por aPieceOfGranite

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains scenes of sexual coercion. This is purely fictional and is written to fit into the dark romance theme of the story, please remember that verbal consent is ALWAYS necessary and without getting so is sexual assault. Again, this chapter is completely fictional and is meant to represent the control males have over females in this world. Please skip ahead if you are triggered by any sort of forced sexual scenes. 

I stare wide eyed at Dominic. He stood in front of me,arms crossed. His face remained cold and emotionless as he stared down at me. I felt like a petulant little child looking up at him from my spot on the bed.

"I will not ask again Kitten. Clothes off. Now." I bit my lip. Taking a deep breath I nodded. I didn't have any rebellious voice in me telling me to tell him to go fuck himself. I wish it was there, even if it were hidden deep but there was nothing. Just a wanting to be rebellious.

I stood, the top of my head reaching way below his shoulder. I glanced at him, hesitating. My face was bright red by now. He raised an eyebrow, a dangerous glint in his eyes. I pulled the zip down and let the dress pool by my feet, a lavender puddle of silk. I stood in front of him in only my heels and underwear. I avoided his eyes as I let my underwear drop on top of my dress. I stood in only my heels. I stepped out of them, feeling vulnerable. Why did the height difference have to be so extreme? I felt small around people who were 5"7 and this man was over 6"5.

He stalked over to me, his clothes gone. My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as I took in the length of him.

"Oh fuck." I said. I covered my mouth. My eyes snapped up to his to find him with his eyes narrowed at me. Only men were meant to curse, my mother was constantly scolding me for my foul mouth.

He stepped closer, my eyes flickering to below his waist before back to his eyes. "What did you just say, little mate?"

"S-sorry. I, just ,um how are you, uh gonna, you know, fit?" I stumbled over my words blushing like crazy. I was so fucked. He chuckled. The anger that had been there a moment ago dimmed.

"Trust me, I will make sure I am fully inside of you." he smirked down at me, caressing my cheek. "Filling all of you completely." I gulped. He swiftly picked me up, his hands on the backs of my thighs. He laid me on the bed, covering my body with his, showering me with kisses. His mouth claimed mine in a feral kiss. My toes curled, his possessiveness leaked into the kiss, claiming me. My back arched off the bed towards him, needing him closer, impossibly closer. My breasts brushed his chest and I shivered at the feel of his naked chest on mine.

I had been warned of the effect being with your mate would be like. I wasn't prepared for the raw chemistry and sexual attraction right away, I thought it would gradually grow the longer we knew each other.

He growled into the kiss, pulling away when I felt I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. I lay panting, moaning at the feel of his mouth on my neck, painting my skin with love bites. His lips found the junction between my shoulder and my neck.

"I'm going to mark you now." He kissed the spot where he would mark me. I sucked in a deep breath, my toes curled in expectation. His teeth sank into my skin as he thrust into me, effectively taking me fully.

I screamed in pain. Tears spilled out of my eyes,the pain was unbearable. He paused inside of me, giving me time to adjust. He licked the wound on my shoulder causing a pleasurable feeling to fill me. I shivered and moaned. He stayed still inside me, waiting for me to tell him when I was ready. I was grateful, most men would ignore their mates and only think of their own pleasure.

I slowly lifted my hips, a silent encouragement to keep going. He started to move again, going faster and faster. He pulled almost completely out before slamming back in again. He did this a few more times. I moaned as he hit a particularly sweet spot, my muscles clenching around him. He grinned and continued his assault, hitting my sweet spot each time without fail.

I was surprised that I liked it so rough, especially for my first time.

I fell apart,screaming his name over and over. He kept going kissing my neck and massaging my breasts. He went faster, harder, pulling me over the edge once more. He growled and with one final thrust, released his seed into me. I lay immobile in pure bliss. I sleepily opened my eyes to see him above me with dark eyes.

I shifted and winced, my insides ached. Just as soon as the pain was there, it was abruptly gone. I frowned. That's odd.

"We're only just beginning sweetheart."

*****************************

I collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. We had been going at it hours now and I couldn't do anymore. Dominic, noticing this, pulled me into his chest and kissed his mark. I shivered.

He looked down at me, his eyes shining with victory and something dark. He wouldn't be parading me around as a trophy wife. At the relief I felt at the realization, I was glad I most definitely was not a trophy wife. I didn't want to be one and I wasn't going to be one.

I felt safe in his arms, surrounded by his scent. My eyes traced the tattoos on his chest. They covered his skin, up close I could see how truly muscled he was. He was not the type of man who was muscular and lean, he was both tall and wide.

"Sleep now, we have a lot of discussing to do tomorrow." He pressed a kiss to my forehead. I nodded sleepily and snuggled into him further,falling asleep instantly.

I woke up to a hand shaking me awake. I burrowed into the duvet, escaping the hand trying to wake me. The hand disappeared and I sighed happily, only to have it cut short by a surprised yelp as the blankets were ripped away from me. My eyes snapped open to see Dominic towering above me, blanket in hand. He tsked and dropped the duvet. My eyes followed it longingly. I sat up slowly, wincing in pain. Surely it wasn't meant to hurt this much? Then again, we didn't exactly go slow and steady last night. A large patch of red stained the sheets, I blushed and glanced sheepishly at my mate.

"Sorry. I'll try to get it out." I apologized.

"I'll have a member of my staff clean it." He said dismissively as he scooped me up and into his arms. "We need to talk about the rules and what I expect from you." Of course. He was different last night. Different in a way that I couldn't put my finger on. He was still demanding and controlling, every bit possessive as I thought he would be but there was still something different about him. Something warmer.

That warmth had hidden itself this morning, hiding behind coldness and thunder.

"Should I shower first?" I asked timidly. I didn't want him to be repulsed by me and I knew I looked like shit. I wasn't one of them girls who woke up with their hair slightly dishevelled and perfect morning breath. My breath smelled horrible and my hair looked even worse, I winced as I thought of the short tangled mess.

"No." He growled, his eyes darkened. "My smell is in you and I want it to stay that way."

I nodded quickly, not liking the look in his eyes. He wanted me to smell like him, another way to show that I belonged to him. Like the mark and hickeys weren't enough. He put one of his shirts over my head and helped to put my arms through the sleeves. It was huge and loose on my frame, going past me knees.

He walked into a sitting room with me still in his arms and sat down, leaving me on his lap.

The room was large, with windows taking up most of the walls and a beautiful view of the back garden. We were sitting on a plush white sofa, another longer one beside us. A flat screen was attached to the wall. Rough fingers shifted my face to look at my mate, I blushed and looked down before quickly remembering to look at him. He smiled at me in approval and I felt my heart swell.

"I have a few set of rules that you must abide by, I will explain them shortly. I am aware you may have some questions about me and who I am. I will answer them when I have explained all of the rules to you." he spoke, looking me in the eyes. I nodded and he continued "I do not want you in the presence of another male, unmated or mated, alone. A female employee or I must be present and if we are not present, you will leave the room immediately or will be punished." I frowned at this. Wasn't that a bit rude? I bit my tongue as he kept talking. "They are aware that I will not allow my mate in their company unsupervised. If they allow you to stay with them or try to engage you in conversation, they will be punished. I will approve of your clothing each day. If I am away I will leave the clothes that you are to wear for the days I am gone. Again you will be supervised so do not think about wearing anything different."

I wasn't surprised at this rule. Every male usually chooses or has to approve of what the female can wear.

I would have been surprised if he had said I could choose my own clothing without his input. Omegas may have let their mate choose their own clothing, while still being more possessive than the average human male, Omega's knew when it got ridiculous. They were smart and didn't have their heads up their asses.

"You will do everything I say even if you do not personally agree with what I am telling you to do. Especially in the presence of other people. If I tell you to sit at my feet and eat from a bowl on the floor you must do so without hesitation."He caressed my cheek, his thumb running along my bottom lip. His sweet gesture was a stark difference to the words he spoke. "I have a small amount of patience and even though you are my mate, I will hurt you if I feel like it will help to tame you. Do you understand? I want a verbal answer."

"Yes,I understand." I said numbly.

He wanted to tame me? Make me eat from a bowl? My hands shook and I clenched them to somehow prevent him from seeing it.

"Good. Now I assume you have some questions for me." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Of course I had questions.

"Why was my father so afraid of you?" his grip on my hip tightened at the mention of my father.

"Your father recognizes a purebred Lycan when he sees one and knows better than to not be afraid of me." My blood ran cold at his words. Lycan? He was a Lycan? That's where I recognized his surname. My father had told me that he would tell me about the Lycan family on my 18th birthday when I would find my mate. He never thought I would find him before then. Lycans were powerful creatures,striking fear in even the bravest mans heart.

No wonder my father had been terrified.

I gulped "O-okay." Taking a deep breath I said "I have been following a vegetarian diet for almost four years now, since the age of fourteen and I know it's not the ideal diet but I have done well so far and my father said I had to ask permission before continuing with it when I met my mate" I rushed, my heart beating faster. I looked at him, silently begging him.

"Yes, you can." I grinned at him "But if you misbehave I will take it away and you will be forced to eat meat."

I nodded my head vigorously. "Of course! I will behave." He kissed me on the lips, licking my lips for entry. I opened my mouth as he deepened the kiss. I moaned against his mouth feeling fire begin in my core.I felt a bulge press against my thigh and shivered in delight.

Here we go again.

The kiss turned feral as his hands roamed my hips, he left kisses along my neck and jaw, growling with appreciation.

"This." He kissed my lips. "Is my mine." He kissed lower and lower, opening my dressing gown. He kissed between the valley of my breasts, his eyes growing darker and darker.

He switched his attention to my breasts, roughly twisting my nipple. I cried out in pain and pleasure

"These." His hands cupped my breasts. "Are mine." He continued his assault on my body, growling 'mine' each time his lips claimed another part of my body.

" I still have a question." I managed to breathe out. He growled but pulled back.

"Go on."

Don't show fear, don't show fear, don't show-

"Will you actually make me eat from a bowl on the ground?" I asked fearfully.

Crushed it.

His scowl deepened and he straightened us up, pulling my hips closer to him. My chest brushed his chest and my nipples hardened into hard points.

"No. It was only an example. I don't get any kicks out of making my mate look like a pet dog."

I smiled at him in thanks and he smiled down at me.

"Now, where were we, little one?"

****

I collapsed against Dominic in exhaustion. He had the drive of a damn rabbit and there was no way I could keep up with him. It was my first time yesterday and already I'd had sex more times than I could count on two hands, I'd need about five goddammit.

His touch was hard to ignore, my body responded to it immediately. All thoughts of sleep or anything else fleeing my mind as it was consumed in pleasure.

I tried to shift so I could lie next to him instead of on top of him, God knew I am not the lightest girl.

Dominic growled and tightened his grip on me. "Stop." My body halted at the command in his voice. I stayed on top of him, holding my breath.

He terrified me and also aroused me. The tingles remained loud and proud where our skin touched, it didn't grow quieter or more subtle.

I became aware of our breathing. His heartbeat was steady under my palm. My heart pounded in my chest, refusing to be silent.

My cheeks heated in embarrassment and I tried to control my breathing to a steadier, even rate. Dominic rubbed lazy circles on my back. My heart skyrocketed.

I risked a peak up at him and saw his eyes focused elsewhere, he was lost in thought as I examined him. What was he thinking about? He still seemed alert, ready to pounce or to go for another round. I felt happy that he already felt comfortable enough around me to let his mind wander.

His skin was smooth up close, I spotted tiny scars marring his cheeks and forehead but that was all. No pimples, no freckles. Nada. I knew I was sporting a spot on my chin, one that refused to go away no matter how clean I was. My face was covered in freckles, obvious against my pale skin that still hadn't gone away even though I had left Ireland years ago.

His eyes made me hold my breath, even when they were looking away from me they still had that intensity to them that most people could only dream of. Myself included.

Dark lashes framing his eyes, brushed his cheeks as he blinked. The feature that I would usually see as feminine looked surprisingly masculine paired with his harsh features.

He looked at me then, his face cold and emotionless. The ice in his expression causing a shiver to go down my spine.

I may be his mate but I did not doubt that he would hurt me if he had to.

He stroked my cheek, his expression still guarded.

"I will never allow another person to harm you. Do you understand?" He asked me quietly. I looked at him, wary of the odd statement.

"Yes. Is something wrong?" I asked, just as quietly. He shook his hand and leaned down, his lips a whisper in the wind against mine. My toes curled and I leaned firther into the kiss, exhausted but so desperate for more that I didn't care. Didn't notice.

He was more than happy to deepen the kiss, his tongue brushed my bottom lip for entrance and I happily parted my lips. He easily dominated me, flipping so he was on top. He pulled back and kissed along my jaw.

"You just need to be on top, don't you?" I teased. He laughed a throaty laugh. My giggle turned into a moan as he sucked on the mark on my neck, his teeth nipping at the sensitive skin. He moved further down, impatiently ripping his shirt in half and off of my body.

His hands ran up the sides of my body and palmed my breasts. His lips travelled down, lightly kissing my shoulder and kissed his way to the other shoulder. His hands moved from my breasts and gripped my hips, his mouth made their way to my breasts.

It was going to be a long day.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
506 18 17
What would happen if you lived in the woods in a community, always threatened by the presence of werewolves? Tallis and her community would kno...
2.4M 103K 36
Any other man I wouldn't be afraid of but Lycan Leader Malcolm's body extrude a kind of confidence and primal power that even I can't ignore. --- Run...
88K 783 5
All species destroy what they could not understand and that happened to be me. A white wolf was a danger to my kind. I was a stand alone force to be...