Now I'm Popular

By mika_freak_

Mika. Ariana. And Nathan. Sequel to You Only Ever Who You Were. More

Now I'm Popular
Meeting Nathan
Story Behind The Wanted
Sneak Peek: Giving In
Giving In
Drama
Le Paris
Blame It On The Girls
Sneak Peek: It's Official
It's Official
We Are Seniors
Reality
Starting Over Isn't So Easy
Love Me Again
Happy Ending
Stardust
Nathan Sykes
Overrated
Fighting Tears Just to Carry On
Tonight You're Perfect
Miserable or Magical?
I Know You Care
Problem
Unfaithful To A Whole New Level
Have I Found You?
I'm On The Right Track Baby
Too Little, Too Late
Our World's Been Infected
noteee
PREVIEW

Nariana back together?

116 5 0
By mika_freak_

Ariana’s POV

I gasped and pulled myself away from Nathan. He smirked. I saw a quick glance of the photographer as she quickly sprinted off. I got out of the car quickly and said sternly, “Bye.”

“Until next time!” he said. I slammed the door and walked into my house.

“Oh my gosh….” I whispered leaning on the door. I put my stuff down and realized it was about nine in the morning. Frankie already left for work. I opened my cupboard and pulled out some cereal and chewed on it nervously. What would happen to those pictures? Are even allowed to have those pictures? I’m not even a celebrity! Why do they have to ruin my life? I suddenly thought of Mika seeing the pictures. Especially… that picture. I shuttered. I don’t know why, but every time I look at Nathan I have this sudden rush of romantic memories and I just wanna push them all away.

It reminds me of how sweet he was to me; but now it just seemed like he only wanted me for the popularity. I screamed. Ugh I just hated him; yet, I really loved him too. But I was with Mika.

Mika’s POV

Walking to Jimmy’s office was nerve wrecking. I hated showing him my new music; I can never tell if he tells me it’s good or if he thinks it’s just terrible.

“Hey, Mr. Lovine!” I said walking into his office.

“Mika! Hi! Why so formal? It’s me, Jimmy!” he chuckled.

“I dunno, just playing with your name a bit, I guess.” I said rubbing my neck.

“What brings ya in today?” he asked brightly.

“Oh well, you did say that ‘whenever I have new music I should come and show you’ right?” he nodded and sipped his coffee.

“Well?” I showed him demo CD labeled ‘Happy Ending’. He popped it in and my cringing voice filled his heavy duty, high-quality speakers. He started bobbing his head to it. I smiled.

“You like?” I asked

“Yes! Oh my gosh, we could add so much to make this song powerful! Like maybe a choir, piano, and orchestra?!” Jimmy started getting excited. I laughed.

“Thank you.”

“Is it about anyone in particular?” he asked slyly. My stomach dropped.

“Oh, erm.” I squeezed my hands together nervously. Could I tell him?

“Aw come on, buddy. You can tell me! If it’s too personal….Then I guess maybe…”

“It’s um..” I paused. “It’s about—“ I was interrupted when his rude computer beeped.

“Ahh!” he said, “It works!” he said grinning.

“Erm.” I cleared my throat, “What works?” Jimmy looked up.

“Oh, this system, every time one of my clients gets a blog on them I am notified. I just started playing around with it this morning.” he started clicking around, “See? Look here..” I scooted closer across the desk and peered on his computer screen.

“Every tweet, blog, post about my clients, for example you? I get a little beep telling me how you’re popularity is doing. For you? You’re doing pretty well actually. Half a million followers on your Twitter!” I smiled.

“Awesome.”

“Now just then I got a notification from… hmm blogspothollywood.com! It’s about.. Oh Ariana Grande!” He clicked on the story.

‘Nariana back together?” the headline read.

The picture was horrible. Ariana and Nathan were kissing. I started breathing differently. I was so sad/worried/angry/oh god. I quickly picked up my jacket off the chair and stood up.

“Um.. Jimmy? Maybe another time.” I said starting to walk out.

“What? Why?”

“Something.. came up.” I walked out of his office and out to my car fast. I couldn’t handle all of this.

“Mika!!” I heard someone say. I turned my head and Flash*

“Mika!” a small little reporter ran to my side. Behind her were at least ten others, each equipped with a camera man. ”Please? Please, answer this question.

“Yeah! Did you and Ariana Grande break up again?”

Flash* “How long did your make-up last?”

“Yeah! Did you see the story?” Flash*

“She and Nathan are back together?” Flash* Flash*

Yes, Ariana and I are over!” I said to all of them.

“When?”

“When? Did this happen today?”

“Mika please!”

I got in my car and drove away. I lost the TMZ vans and Blog reporters soon after. I drove straight home only to find more paparazzi. I found my way through them all and locked my doors, shut windows, and closed the blinds. I sat down and slowly rocked myself in place hugging my knees. I just wanted to cry. How could she DO this to me? How? After all we’ve been through. After I tried forgiving her. After EVERYTHING??

Hello my friends,

I hope you enjoyed this drama-filled update. Happy Easter!

With much love,

mika_freak_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.9K 52
Book 2 to Until the End of Time. Gotta read book 1 first so you won't be confused.
Mirror By Jadahx_

Fanfiction

100K 5.3K 73
She was forced to turn into him. *Sequel to Relapse*
42.7K 610 65
'Its you ,its always been you'
59.6K 4K 15
- he is the last thing she ever wanted to mention.