Blame It On The Girls

Ariana's POV

Coming to school was something that I really didn't want to do. I wore purple yoga sweats and a white crop top. I threw my hair in a ponytail and just wore my glasses. I tried my best to stay alert during my classes. I didn't see him. I was beginning to worry. Was he ditching just because we were broken up? We had two weeks until finals; then we were on summer vacation. I figured he would at least come back for finals.

Mika's POV

Three songs were already written by the end of my second day in Paris. Blue Eyes, We Are Golden, and Any Other World. Today was very chill. Nothing to do but get inspiration for music. Since I didn't have Ariana I just needed to focus on my career. I was constantly reminded of her since I was in the city of love. I also became in touch with my early teenage years. Visiting a place I met the very first girl I liked. I was five and she went to my Catholic school. She was so cute, I remember. But never liked me because I had always caused trouble. Abagail.

Going back to the hotel room I came up with rough lyrics for a new song. It was about Abagail. Except for I tried something new. Writing in a girl's perspective.

What's a matter

with going places?

Take that gross look off your faces

Empty loving makes me seasick

What you're here for, I don't need it

I'll say nothing on your microphone

Till you swear to take me home

There's a one foot boy eleven stone

He's sitting on my shoulder

I'm too scared to look away,

He comes here almost everyday

And every day I push him off and tell him boy we're over

MY OH MY

I think my mind is gone

I'm left here wondering

Was I crazy all along?

What do I do?

Nothing left but pray

Gonna shoot somebody

Help me drive this craziness away

I'm happy on my own

I was ready to eat by the time I was done. Yasmine and I went out. When we got back it was already 8:45 I went to sleep and dreamt up a song idea. A song I think was from thinking about Ariana so much. Overrated. Love is overrated. It was a harsh sounding song. But I'm so heartbroken. I woke with a pen in my hand. I started roughing out lyrics here and there. It was such a depressing sounding song. I was so close to crying. I didn't know I had these dark feelings inside of me like this. It's about how everyone talks about how great love is. But when I thought I had it, it only came back to hurt me. I had to take a break. This sadness isn't going to do me any good.

"Yasmine?" I called towards her bed.

"Mmph." she responded.

"Get up, we're going out."

---

We walked down the chilled streets of town. Yasmine flounced along beside me. I sighed and wished I could be happy again like her. She didn't have a worry in the world. And she was smarter and better looking than me. I watched her subtly; she was actually very very pretty. Just like my mother. Paloma has a rich boyfriend up in college all ready. And then there was me. Dyslexic, oddly long limbs, and a strange face. I have a strange face. No one can convince me otherwise. We walked across the street and I accidentally ran into a man who was screaming into his cell phone. He was very nicely dressed and quite good looking. He looked as if he was a spoiled brat. Yasmine, I noticed, was taken aback from either this man's good looks or the obnoxious way he was yelling at the person on the other end.

"Aw, what a poor pretty boy." she said. I looked at him again.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean, he seems to have everything that I person could want," she blinked then turned around again, "but he still is angry at the world...it's unfortunate." I thought about what she had said for probably longer than I should have. I actually wrote about it.

"He's got looks that books take pages to tell, he's got a face to make you fall on your knees. He's money in the bank to thank, and I guess you could think he's living at ease." I sang out loud. Yasmine looked up from her drawing of her fashion line and gave me a confused look.

"Whats that?" she asked.

"It's a song about that crazy man from our walk this morning. Remember? The good looking one who was mad?" her face eased into a smile.

"Oh yeah. Why did you write about it?" she asked.

"I don't know..I need to get away from writing love songs. They make me sad. And I only like to write about things that make me happy. I figured, a song like this is completely different from my others."

"Why do love songs make you sad?" she asked carefully. I sighed. I hadn't told anyone about what happened.

"I broke up with Ariana." I whispered.

"YOU WHAT?" she stood up and screamed

"WHY? What happened? When did this happen?"

"Ariana.. doesn't love me anymore. I found this out on Tuesday."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..she doesn't love just me. There's someone else she'd rather be with." Yasmine was silent.

"But it's okay. I'm over her." I lied through my teeth. Yasmine looked so sad.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Mmhmm." I couldn't talk or else my tears might burst. "There's no going back. She broke me. And I'm not sorry that I walked out on her...it was bound to happen"

Readers,

Hi guys. Don't be sad. Mika will find some way to forgive Ariana. There's gonna be a short sneak peek later tonight so stayed tuned for that. Bye now!

From,

mika_freak_