Nariana back together?

Ariana’s POV

I gasped and pulled myself away from Nathan. He smirked. I saw a quick glance of the photographer as she quickly sprinted off. I got out of the car quickly and said sternly, “Bye.”

“Until next time!” he said. I slammed the door and walked into my house.

“Oh my gosh….” I whispered leaning on the door. I put my stuff down and realized it was about nine in the morning. Frankie already left for work. I opened my cupboard and pulled out some cereal and chewed on it nervously. What would happen to those pictures? Are even allowed to have those pictures? I’m not even a celebrity! Why do they have to ruin my life? I suddenly thought of Mika seeing the pictures. Especially… that picture. I shuttered. I don’t know why, but every time I look at Nathan I have this sudden rush of romantic memories and I just wanna push them all away.

It reminds me of how sweet he was to me; but now it just seemed like he only wanted me for the popularity. I screamed. Ugh I just hated him; yet, I really loved him too. But I was with Mika.

Mika’s POV

Walking to Jimmy’s office was nerve wrecking. I hated showing him my new music; I can never tell if he tells me it’s good or if he thinks it’s just terrible.

“Hey, Mr. Lovine!” I said walking into his office.

“Mika! Hi! Why so formal? It’s me, Jimmy!” he chuckled.

“I dunno, just playing with your name a bit, I guess.” I said rubbing my neck.

“What brings ya in today?” he asked brightly.

“Oh well, you did say that ‘whenever I have new music I should come and show you’ right?” he nodded and sipped his coffee.

“Well?” I showed him demo CD labeled ‘Happy Ending’. He popped it in and my cringing voice filled his heavy duty, high-quality speakers. He started bobbing his head to it. I smiled.

“You like?” I asked

“Yes! Oh my gosh, we could add so much to make this song powerful! Like maybe a choir, piano, and orchestra?!” Jimmy started getting excited. I laughed.

“Thank you.”

“Is it about anyone in particular?” he asked slyly. My stomach dropped.

“Oh, erm.” I squeezed my hands together nervously. Could I tell him?

“Aw come on, buddy. You can tell me! If it’s too personal….Then I guess maybe…”

“It’s um..” I paused. “It’s about—“ I was interrupted when his rude computer beeped.

“Ahh!” he said, “It works!” he said grinning.

“Erm.” I cleared my throat, “What works?” Jimmy looked up.

“Oh, this system, every time one of my clients gets a blog on them I am notified. I just started playing around with it this morning.” he started clicking around, “See? Look here..” I scooted closer across the desk and peered on his computer screen.

“Every tweet, blog, post about my clients, for example you? I get a little beep telling me how you’re popularity is doing. For you? You’re doing pretty well actually. Half a million followers on your Twitter!” I smiled.

“Awesome.”

“Now just then I got a notification from… hmm blogspothollywood.com! It’s about.. Oh Ariana Grande!” He clicked on the story.

‘Nariana back together?” the headline read.

The picture was horrible. Ariana and Nathan were kissing. I started breathing differently. I was so sad/worried/angry/oh god. I quickly picked up my jacket off the chair and stood up.

“Um.. Jimmy? Maybe another time.” I said starting to walk out.

“What? Why?”

“Something.. came up.” I walked out of his office and out to my car fast. I couldn’t handle all of this.

“Mika!!” I heard someone say. I turned my head and Flash*

“Mika!” a small little reporter ran to my side. Behind her were at least ten others, each equipped with a camera man. ”Please? Please, answer this question.

“Yeah! Did you and Ariana Grande break up again?”

Flash* “How long did your make-up last?”

“Yeah! Did you see the story?” Flash*

“She and Nathan are back together?” Flash* Flash*

Yes, Ariana and I are over!” I said to all of them.

“When?”

“When? Did this happen today?”

“Mika please!”

I got in my car and drove away. I lost the TMZ vans and Blog reporters soon after. I drove straight home only to find more paparazzi. I found my way through them all and locked my doors, shut windows, and closed the blinds. I sat down and slowly rocked myself in place hugging my knees. I just wanted to cry. How could she DO this to me? How? After all we’ve been through. After I tried forgiving her. After EVERYTHING??

Hello my friends,

I hope you enjoyed this drama-filled update. Happy Easter!

With much love,

mika_freak_