Sneak Peek: It's Official

Mika's POV

I flew back to California with Yasmine after my trip in Paris was done. I had finished over half my album. I felt pretty proud of myself. I got home and saw my mother was home from New York. I hugged her quickly and went upstairs to bed at around 12:30am.

---

I woke up to Yasmine pulling me by my feet out of bed.

"Michael!! Get! Up! Now!" she said. I sat an threw a pillow at her.

"Don't call me, Michael."I said very seriously. She stopped. Her face was so serious I couldn't help but laugh. She rolled her eyes and left my room. Time for school. Great. I had no idea what would happen once I saw Ariana.

---

Pulling into the parking lot with a half granola bar in my mouth, I prepared myself for the worst. I couldn't bare the think it.

I got out and swung my bag over my shoulder. I felt the wind fly threw my curls as I walked into the building. I wore something nice today. I didn't want to look how I felt inside. Broken hearted. Do you ever feel like after breaking up with someone you kinda wanna show up looking your best as if you over them when you're not? Well that's how I felt today.

Finding my locker was easy. Seeing what was a few lockers down from mine was not. It was Ariana. All pretty and perfect. She was cuddled up in Nathan's arms. She looked so happy. Happier than she ever was with me.