Drama

Ariana’s POV

I turned the corner to my street and parked my car in the driveway. It was only noon and I felt so tired. The drama between Mika and Nathan was so dreadfully annoying. Why couldn’t I be an ugly girl with a terrible voice and no personality? Then, I probably wouldn’t have this problem. I turned on the TV and watched a movie on Netflix. New Moon was always a good choice. A half hour into the movie I got up to get Gatorade from the fridge. I turned around and the sight that I saw startled me so much that I dropped my glass and I chattered into a million pieces. Outside my house were Nathan and Mika having what looked like a fight. I opened the front door and screamed at them. They did not hear me.

“You can’t hurt each without hurting me!” I said holding my arms out standing between them. Nathan’s biceps tensed then released. Mika’s glare wouldn’t budge his legs in a running position took off at Nathan and he tackled him to the ground. I tried to hold my tears but they wouldn’t resist. I watched them as Nathan landed Mika on top within seconds. He transformed into a wolf. His fur so real I could touch it. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Mika turned pale under Nathan’s weight. Mika whipped Nathan off his chest with one easy strike and was suddenly on his feet. Mika’s eyes turned gold and sprinted towards Nathan who was struggling to his feet. Next thing I knew I watch as the wolf and vampire soared in the air and thrusted themselves at each other. I heard a loud thud and opened my eyes. The two were on the ground. Dead.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

I woke up screaming. I looked around. I was still on the couch watching Twilight. I gripped the couch. I was shaking. It was just a dream. What the hell? I thought to myself.

 I heard the doorbell ring and I got up slowly to answer the door. I saw Mika standing there all perfect. He was in a nice white button-down shirt and black skinny jeans. In his hand was a small bouquet of red roses. I looked to his face and he was smiling.

“I hope I didn’t interrupt something.” said Mika. I looked to his face again. His worried eyes told me that he was being more cautious.

“No.” I whispered. I glanced behind him. There was a basket at his feet. “Come in.” I said softly. Seeing him right in front of me made my dream even more vivid. He carried in his basket and flowers. We walked to the living room and he glanced at the TV.

“Twilight?” he smirked.

“Yeah.” I quickly turned off the TV. “Why are you here?” he looked up worried again.

“What?” I sighed. “Stop looking at me like that.” he only stood there. He was being very strange, yet very bold.

“I’m sorry.” was all he could muster up to say to me.

“Stop just stop. Why are you here? Bringing me flowers? And a basket full of food? What’s wrong with you? Why are you doing this? I’m not breaking up with you.” I ended with emphasis. Now he was really confused.

“Please explain to me what happened. You are never like this.” he demanded me.

I looked around the room. And avoiding his eyes he grabbed my wrist.

“Ariana.”

“Something bad is about to happen.” I said. I bit my lip.

“Continue.”

“Someone.” I whispered, “Is about to come between us.”

“I know.” he whispered back to me. We only stood there staring at each other.

“And I don’t know what to do.” I said. I need to tell him.

“Mika,” I cried, “I’m sorry.” my heart ached. I sobbed. “I love him too.” I fell my feet and sobbed. “I don’t know, I’m so confused. I’m in love with both of you. I don’t know who to choose.” I heard him take a deep breath. “I just don’t know any more, Mika!” I only heard silence from him.

“Well,” he started to say very sternly, “if it’s really that hard to choose…” he took a step away. “Let me know when you have found your answer.” I felt the heartbreak coming. “And until then,” he said slowly, “I think we’re through.” that’s when it happened. My heart burst into tiny pieces. Mika walked past me and slammed the front door. I screamed into my pillow for him to come back. I heard the faint sound of his car and soon heard it take off into the distance. It’s too late.

Hey readers,

I hope you felt your hearts racing, because I know I did. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope I didn’t break your hearts too.

Until next time,

mika_freak_